Little Gilbert {1}

By lxvrs-

(REWRITING) Madison Gilbert is the youngest of the 3 Gilbert children. After the tragic death of their parent... More

WARNING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76: Epilogue
Sequel

A/N

4.8K 71 10
By lxvrs-

⛸🎽⛸🎽⛸🎽⛸🎽⛸🎽⛸🎽⛸🎽⛸

This is not an update so you don't have to read this. But if you have any questions or are confused about anything this will clear it all up.

This is just me giving you all a rundown on everything that's happened in the story so far.

🦄🦋🦄🦋🦄🦋🦄🦋🦄🦋🦄🦋🦄🦋🦄

So starting from the beginning like to when the Mikaelsons were humans.

Amelia and Klaus are not Mikeal's bio kids. He tormented them both their entire childhood.

Amelia was born with the gift of magic, unlike Klaus. Like Kol, she grew up doing magic, which stayed with her when they turned to vampires.

Klaus and Amelia have never been apart, only in 1864. Amelia trusts Klaus more than any of her siblings and anyone else in the world.

It goes both ways for the both of them, they put each other first against everyone. The other Mikaelson siblings don't blame her whenever they're daggered because they know how it is for her and Klaus.

🙈👌🙈👌🙈👌🙈👌🙈👌🙈👌🙈👌🙈

Now Damon and Stefan. Amelia met them in 1860 it was her first time away from her twin, she just needed a getaway.

She didn't plan on falling for a human, getting married, and having a child.

After she and Damon got married the Mikaelsons all excepted Damon and Stefan into their family and treated them as such.

Damon knew more about the family than Stefan. Stefan only being a teenager didn't know much.

👁🎶👁🎶👁🎶👁🎶👁🎶👁🎶👁🎶👁

Isabella was born a year after Amelia and Damon met. Since then she's was the most important person to all of them.

When Katherine came Isabella never liked her. Damon was never under her compulsion either, he only acted as if he was.

Everything was good until one of the vampires Katherine brought killed Isabella. No one could handle it.

Amelia tried to get Emily to bring her back, but she told her she couldn't which was a lie. Emily cast a spell making sure that Isabella would be reborn at the time she was needed.

🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷

Amelia had to leave so she had a witch change everyone's memories so they'd forget Isabella and she changed the memories of Daon and Stefan.

That's why Damon believed that Katherine compelled him to leave Amelia.

Amelia bound the spell to hers and Klaus's curse. That's why Damon, Madison, and Stefan all remembered what happened in 1864.

🌸🌝🌸🌝🌸🌝🌸🌝🌸🌝🌸🌝🌸🌝🌸

Nickolas AKA Henrik is in the same situation as Madison/Isabella after he died Esther did a spell causing him to be reborn 1000 years later.

Now Damon and Amelia are trying to rebuild their relationship, but with all the problems going on around them it's making it harder.

👠👘👠👘👠👘👠👘👠👘👠👘👠👘👠

That's all. Thanks for sticking around for my book. I love you all and am very grateful for all the support.

Keep voting, commenting, and sharing!

Thank you bye!!!!!!!✌️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 4.7K 19
Jordyn was unwanted, and left in the woods to die, but is saved by an unlikely hero, Elijah Mikaelson, who took her in as his own. As she grows olde...
853K 35.4K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
77.7K 2K 109
You were human once until scientist used you as a lab rat. They tested on werewolves but made you different from the rest, you were their weapon but...
576K 27.5K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...