The outsiders imagines

By jeanxjbb

~Requests closed~ -just keep reading i promise (hope) they get better- -all are y/n- -LMAO I STARTED WRITING... More

~Requests~ (closed)
i like you-Ponyboy Curtis [1]
jelousy-Two-bit [1]
saved-Johnny Cade [1]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK SWAYZE
.The outsiders 30 day questionair.
Flip-curtis sister [1]
leaving me-Dallas Winston [1]
cuts and tears-curtis sister [2]
old friend-Dallas Winston [2]
Cuddles-Sodapop Curtis [2]
assumed-Dallas Winston [3]

Challenge- Sodapop Curtis [1]

1.3K 15 2
By jeanxjbb

This was requested by foreversodas

Warnings: none (unless you find some then tell me : ) )

sorry that it has taken awhile- i just had finals, and i had to work on my grades. but anyways enjoy:))
---------------------------------------------

It wasn't very unlikely to find you reading a book. Wherever you were you were reading. Reading was everything to you. It allowed you to escape from the loudness of your brother's friends. He always dragged you along, to all his friends claiming ' it's too dangerous to stay at bucks, with all those boys, you'll get pregnant or some shit, and I don't need that' which you could see where that was coming from, but he of all people should know you were too much of an introvert to want to talk to anyone new. Hell it took almost a full year to get comfortable around your brothers friends.

you were only two years younger than Dallas putting you and ponyboy to be in the same grade, since he had moved up one. You were best friends with ponyboy, since you two had a lot in common.

"c'mon y/n. stop reading, you're slowing us down." Dallas Complained.

"Shut Up Dallas, let me finish this page. Your such crabby pants." you sassed back to your annoying brother.

Dallas sped up forcing you to put the bookdown and run.

"Dallas, if you wanna race lets race, i bet i can get inside first." You said knowing you would get there quicker, since pony had shown you a really short way to get there.

"what does the winner get, and what does the loser have to do?"

"The winner gets to be left alone for one whole week and the loser has to do whatever the winner says." you said knowing you would win.

"ALrighty ill see you there. 3...2...1...GO!" Dallas yelled, taking off.

as you ran your book had fallen out of the bag you were carrying, which had slowed you down as you had to walk back.

as the house came into view, you saw your brother standing on the porch smirking while the other boys were messing around outside.

"I took the short way, how did you get here so fast?" you whined.

"HaHa now you get to whatever i say" Dallas Taunted.

"I hate you so much. what do i have to do and can it wait until i finish the chapter, there's only like 20 pages left." (i always say that lmao)

"Sure, it'll give me time to think of what you have to do."

after he said that you ran inside, to sit with pony and finish the chapter, which was only about 5 pages left but you wanted to talk to pony.

"Pony?" you called opening the door.

"In here." he called from the kitchen.

"Do you need help?" you asked walking through the doorway. It looked like he was struggling trying not to burn anything.

"If you don't mind, could you do the bacon? or if you don't want to do that then the sandwiches, just get the things out and set them on the table?"

"sure ill get the sandwich stuff" you said heading to the fridge to grab whatever was needed to make the sandwiches.

"What are you reading right now?" pony asked turning to face the bacon while you walked back and forth throughout the kitchen

"oh well, im reading (your favorite book-imagine if its not from the 60s, just imagine it is), for like the millionth time" you said smiling.

"How many times are you going to read that? christ, I'd go insane if i read a book as much as you read that one."

"well you will go insane when you hear this. you know that short short way from bucks to here?" pony nodded. "Well Dallas and I were racing and I took that route, had dropped my book on the way, and I thought I had enough time to go and grab it. but it turns out that whatever route dallas took is not the same route he always takes because he beat me here and now he gets to pick something that I have to do. and funny enough i told him about how you know who is cute, which i know for a fact he is going to use against me."

"he is definitely going to use it against you. plus y/n why would you tell him that? Dallas Is always going to use anything against anyone. and if you look outside he's already starting to use it against you" pony said motioning for you to look out the window.

As you looked out the window, you could see dallas talking to soda. "ill uh- Can i go crawl through your window to go back to bucks? please? I think Dallas told soda." you complained putting your hands together to get pony too agree.

"how about instead you run out the front door. They won't tackle you, although dallas or two might, but besides that, you have a good chance you can run fast when you want to."

"fine i'm leaving my book bag here, it will only slow me down. Love you pony." you yelled as you took off running. you were kind of dramatic after you got comfortable around someone.

"y/n! Why are you running? (why are you running? why are you running?) Y/n Get back here!" Dallas Yelled as you took off.

"NEVER! PLUS I UH- I FORGOT SOMETHING AT- AT BUCKS-YEAH I FORGOT SOMETHING AT BUCKS SO ILL- UH BE BACK IN TWENTY!!" You yelled already on the next block dallas slowing down behind you.

"Twenty minutes and then we take a two-bit's truck to find you!" Dallas said.

----------------TIME SKIP brought to you by high school finals! we gotta love these---------

Instead of going to bucks you had gone to the junkyard. you had planned to stay there until the morning since it was going to be a warmer night and you enjoyed watching the stars. looking up you could see all of the different pastel shades of the sky moving. Inhaling a deep calm breath you relaxed. Nature was so pretty and people tended to take advantage of it.

Getting caught up in the scenery before you, you didn't hear or see someone walking towards where you were staying.

"Hey, Y/n, we've been looking all over for you." soda said sitting down next to you.

"Oh, yeah sorry. I was just admiring. I was going to hide out here for the night and watch the sky, but you found me, haha." You said ending with a dry sarcastic laugh.

"admiring isn't bad." soda said in a whisper, leaning closer to your ear.

"What do you admire?" you whispered back turning so your faces were inches apart.

"you."

"w-what?" you questioned.

"you. I admire the way you walk, the way your hair blows in the wind, how when you're reading you do the same gestures or mouth the same words, how when you look at me, I can tell you like me because of the way your eyes change compared to when you look at the others. I admire all of you y/n"

"can I kiss you?" you whispered breathlessly your eyes flickering from his eyes to his lips.

"yes." and he did. Maybe it was the way he caressed your face, or the way he grabbed your hip kissing you with need, whatever it was you knew that you never, ever wanted to let this go.

so you didn't.

--------------------------------------------

Hey Hey whats upppp? so i know i've been out for a hot minute, buttt school really sucks right now, and i'm dealing with family complications, so here i am : )

I read a book, 'Fifty Shades of Grey', my new favorite. the outsiders has been pushed to a very close call #2.

Anyways I created a snapchat for all of you to message me on and receive updates on new things, when i'm going to be publishing another part, for you to request, or even just talk to someone if you need someone to talk to. snapchat is wayward_idjitcm . i'm always here for anyone if you want to talk to someone.

Question: what book has your favorite cover design?
mine would have to be the 'outlander' by diana gabaldon- plain dark blue with a crown thing on the front, ill attach a picture below.

Muah, stay gold- Jean

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
239K 5.4K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
224K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
118K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"