Miraculously Royals

By angelicbookworm1

Hi, everyone welcome to the rewrite of Princess of England now known as Miraculously Royals!!! Far far away i... More

Author's Note
~Chapter 1~ Announcement
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~/Party at the Agreste's
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~ First Date
~Chapter 6~ Private Jets
~Chapter 7~ China 🇨🇳
~Chapter 8~ Just too much to handle😔😔😔
~Chapter 9~ It stays a mystery Part 1...
Chapter 10 It stays a mystery Part 2...
~Chapter 11~ Love Me Like You Do
~Chapter 12~ Love... That's all that matters, Right?
~Chapter 13~ Adrienette is a Canon
~Chapter 14~ Friends?
^Chapter 15^ Twins by choice, Friends by chance!
🌺Chapter 16🌸
🌼Chapter 17🌼 Mrs. Agreste?
🥀Chapter 18🥀 First Night together
🍄Chapter 19🍄 Magical
❣️Chapter 20❣️My Ex-Boyfriend Oliver
🐶Chapter 21🐶 How it all started!
Merry Chirstmas
🐝Chapter 22🐝 POLLEN Reunited!
🐰Chapter 23🐰Training Begins
🐞Chapter 24🐞First attack
🖤Chapter 25🖤 Birthday Preparations
🍰Chapter (26) 18th Birthday🍰
Chapter (27) Coronation pt 1/girls night
Chapter(28) Coronation pt 2🖤❤️🖤
The End 🤍🤍🤍

Chapter 29 Queens

537 8 1
By angelicbookworm1

Oliver?

Rena Rouge/Alya's POV
It was that boy we met a few weeks ago, but I thought Marinette banned him from coming back to her castle to think he had the guts.

"Oliver Andersen what a surprise," said Marinette bluntly.

"Ah, ladybug or should I say Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" said Oliver distastefully.

"I thought I made it clear that you shouldn't step a foot back in here."

"Even you know it would take more than that to get rid of me, I told you I'll get you back."

"Stop acting like a child Oliver, you can't just cheat on a girl with her best friend and think you can waltz back into her life. No that's not how it works!" stated Marinette angrily.

"I'm done talking, lets just finish him up so we can get back to the coronation."

"Like I told you before Marinette, it will take more than to get rid of me," Oliver said as he started attacking us.

"To think you'd be foolish enough to attack us all!" exclaimed Marinette.

"Oh, Nette how could you think so low of me!" exclaimed Oliver dramatically.

Before we knew it someone knocked out Kim from behind, I dodged an attack as Marinette and Adrien we're focused on Oliver.

Ladybug/Marinette's POV
"Oliver, what got into you, why did you change?" I asked.

"What is their to explain, you act like you don't know the game you realize I was just playing you right?" asked Oliver.

"Oh I know you were playing me but I figured I would get payback at some point, now give me a reason why I shouldn't call the guards on your crazy a**, you are some phycho you deserve to be in a mental hospital. You used me you used my friends. You are know prince or King you know I could easily overthrow your kingdom, so why just why are you doing this?"
I said disappointed, I knew if I cried it would be a sign of weakness, I couldn't show my weakness at least not now.

"I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. But I know if I had the chance, I wouldn't do it. Even you know I can never hate someone that much, you put me through a lot of pain and sadness, but you also made me laugh you made me feel like I was worth it and I'll never forget that but you've hurt a lot of people that I care about, and for that. I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I'll keep saying it till I'm heard. I Hate you, Oliver Anderson!" I couldn't hold it in anymore the pain and sadness he put me through, I loved him but he betrayed me he betrayed my trust my loyalty I felt numb.

"I'm so sorry Marinette, I'm so sorry I put you through all that I couldn't let them hurt you I had to do something," said Oliver he started crying Oliver never cried I knew something was wrong.

"You think a sorry will change everything you did, and what do you mean by you couldn't let them hurt me?" I asked.

"Hawkmoth, he said he would kill you if I didn't find a way to get the throne, I figured it would be hard to do that so the day you banned me from ever coming to your castle I overheard you saying you where ladybug and I figured that way I could get your attention and explain. I'm sorry, you were my only true best friend you were there when my parents divorced and when they died, I'm so sorry I betrayed you."

It seemed like he was telling the truth, but what if he wasn't I would be risking my kingdom and my people's safety I couldn't do that not over some so called friendship.

"I'm sorry Oliver but you know it doesn't work like that, you should understand that I need to protect my kingdom and it's people, I would be risking a lot of people's lives and as it's future Queen I can't do that," I said sadly he was my best friend but I won't make the same mistake twice.

I knocked him out and called some guards to come take him, I watched has they dragged his body, and I fell into Adrien's arms I started crying I cried for about what seemed like an hour I felt arms from every direction everyone had transformed and were hugging me.

"Do you still want to continue with the coronation, " Adrien said as he rubbed light circles around my back I felt so safe in his arms I wanted to sleep but I also wanted to go out in front of the people from Spain and China and promise them I would always protect them no matter what.

"No, I'm tired of always being scared. I want to go out there and prove to everyone that I am worth being there Queen!" I said as got up and wiped my tears.

I quickly dragged Alya so we could go change and redo our make up. We got in the room and found all my ladies looking worried.

"OMG! You guys are okay," exclaimed Victoria as she engulfed us in a hug.

"We are, aren't we? Well, our makeup and clothes are ruined so we have to change!" I said.

"Yh you do and I have the perfect thing, since you guys just need to get crowned you should probably go with something a bit more formal and elegant," replied Alissa.

My Dress

Makeup

Heels

And Hair

Same tiara

Alya's drss

Make up

Heels

Hair

And same tiara

We didn't go all out but we looked beautiful either way, we quickly thanked the girls and ran as fast as our heels could carry us we walked back to the place where we would make our second and hopefully last entrance.

We found the boys they took our hands and we walked out as soon as we heard our names.

"Good day once again, people of China and Spain, as I said earlier I will always protect the people of my kingdom we do solemnly swear to protect and defend our country no matter who or what is endangered." Papa passed the crown from mama's head to mine and Alya's dad the same to her.
Mine

Alya's

We faced the people of our country's and waved while smiling, I gave Adrien a quick kiss as we walked towards our classmates.

"You guys have some serious explaining to do," Kagami said.

This chapter was full of some unnecessary drama, but it was also amazing.

Like I said this story is coming to an end but we still have a couple more chapters, have a lovely day every one and keep shining

Word Count (1142)

Bye🥺😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.3K 50
Created: 03/08/2023 Finished: 29/09/2023 ________________________________ I scrapped my Encanto book to do another Miraculous book. This time it has...
94.7K 2K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...
352K 10.9K 35
Due to an arranged marriage set up by Gabriel Agreste, Adrien is married to Chloe. He runs away from home, upset that he can't make his own choices...
4K 227 19
Set in 1920's New Orleans, ever since she was a little girl, Marinette Dupain-Cheng has always believed that anything is possible if you wish upon th...