~Chapter 1~ Announcement

Hope you enjoy

Third person's POV
  It was just like any other day the city of Paris was saved from another Akuma attack named Mr. Rat how ridiculous I know, and our two famous heroes LB and CN have saved the day again, Marinette was going to be late to school again if Tikki hadn't woke her up and Adrien was busy locked up in a giant cage he called home.

Marinette's POV
  Marinette you're gonna be late I heard Tikki say but stayed in bed then I looked at the time and found out I was supposed to be at school 30 minutes ago I rushed out of bed and went to get ready brushed took a shower and put on any clothes I could find Tikki flew in a Black Friday purse I made, I ran downstairs and got some cookies for Tikki before grabbing a croissant and giving kisses to Maman and papa I ran out the door and heard Maman say something but thought nothing about it, I ran down the street to school and almost got hit by a car but someone pulled me back.

Adrien's POV
  Natalie as always woke me up ever since I was allowed to go to school although my dad cared about me he was a little strict sometimes but luckily for me, I only had photoshoots every Sunday I go to school every weekday and had a free time Saturday which was ok with me I got in some blue pants and white guess shirt and vans.

Adrien's POV   Natalie as always woke me up ever since I was allowed to go to school although my dad cared about me he was a little strict sometimes but luckily for me, I only had photoshoots every Sunday I go to school every weekday and had a fre...

I went down to the dining room and found father eating breakfast I greeted him with a good morning. (how surprising but Gabriel is nice in this book and he is not hawkmoth) We ate breakfast in silence before I heard father say we would be going to the Dupain-Chengs bakery I was surprised but thought nothing about it.

I continued eating breakfast before Natalie walked in and said it was time for me to go to school I stood up and gave plagg some cheese and said bye to father before heading out to my limo with gorilla we were about to cross the street to school when I found a raven headed girl about to get hit by a car I got out of the limo and heard Natalie yelling my name but kept running before grabbing Mari out of the street we both stumbled and I ended up on her we both blushed but I got up off her and pulled her up and she kept saying sorry "I-m s-so s-s-so-r-r-y n-no-now w-we-we're both go-i-ng to be l-late for sc-c-ho-ol".

I didn't know what she was talking about because it was only 7:30 and school didn't start till 8:00 so I told her that she looked confused before yelling ALYA she continued towards the school I found Natalie looking over at me I pointed towards school she nodded and got back in the car before she and gorilla drove off I walked behind Marinette to school and walked over to Alya and nino they found a fuming Marinette and Alya started laughing nervously while cowering behind nino then I heard a voice I wasn't really ready to hear Adrikins (we all know who that is) now it was my turn to cower down.

I decided hide behind Mari I found Chloe trying to find me she walked over to Marinette before saying "maritrash do you know where my Adrikins is" I heard Marinette answer with a "first of all my name is marinette and his name is not adrikins it is adrien and if I do know where he is why would I tell you" I heard Chloe scoff and she said her signature word ridiculous utterly ridiculous before walking off with Sabrina trailing behind her Mari smirked before stepping away from me I kept saying thank you but stopped when I heard the bell she smiled and said you're welcome, we all walked to class and realized we were the only ones in the classroom even Ms. Bustier wasn't here yet we all took our sits and waited patiently for the rest of the class it wasn't a long wait tho everyone started pouring in a few minutes later Ms. B walked in with a big smile she called Marinette up to the front of class she whispered something to her before smiling she told her something else that made marinette look down at what she was wearing I just noticed she was wearing something completely different from what she usually wore she looked over to alya and gave her a death glare that if looks could kill she would have been dead.