His Little Secret

By ShipperMina

Ever sense the boss died, Kurono seems to be much more closer to Eri, and Kai is cunfused at the sudden chang... More

Omega Verse
Roles
2.Kurono
3.Overhaul
4.Overhaul
5. Overhaul
6.Overhaul
7. Overhaul
8. Kurono
9. Overhaul
10.Overhaul
11.Kurono
12. Overhaul
13.Kurono
14.Overhaul
15. Kurono
16.Overhaul
17.Overhaul
18.Rikiyo
19. Setsuno
20. Tengai
21.Tengai
22. Nemoto
23. Overhaul
24.Kurono
25.Overhaul
26.Kurono
27.Nemoto
28. Overhaul
29.Overhaul
30.Kurono
31.Overhaul
32.Kurono
33.Overhaul
34.Tengai
35. Rikiya
36.Overhaul
37.Hojo
38. Mimic
39.Rappa
40.Rappa
41. Overhaul
42. Hari
43. Karlie
44.Karlie
New Year's Special
45. Kurono
46. Overhaul
47. Nemoto
48. Kurono
49. Overhaul
50. Hari

1.Overhaul

1.5K 27 0
By ShipperMina

"How is our plan going?" I asked my assistant as we were looking through papers.

"It's going alright. We have earned more money than we assumed we'd earn by selling thoes bullets. The hero's aren't on to us yet, well more than they usually are. And the making of the new bullets, is on track."

"That's good." I said finally finding the bills. "I guess I'll go pay these bills while you get Eri ready. We're going to take more blood."

"Actually," Kurono said nervously, "maybe instead of just laying her down and holding her, I should maybe calm her down, and you know, distract her?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's just that she's so scared of it and if we let her have fun, she might work with us better?"

"Alright, if you think that'll work?"

I started at my assistant as he nodded and left the room. I know he'd always been softer with her than the rest of us had, but ever since the boss went under, he'd been actung much more... well kinder. He tries to make sure she is happier and safer,and while I suppose thoes aren't bad things, Eri is still our test subject. Maybe I could search up why someone would act that way, or why there mood towards something would just shift like that.

I walked out the room, going to pay the bills, fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 78 31
just a Bokuken omegaverse because why not🤷🏽‍♀️ descriptions are overrated just know that there will be talks of abuse, mental health, self harm, se...
42.1K 458 13
Bakudeku. Omegaverse. You know what it is. EDIT: This story is extremely old, and was written when I was much younger. I will be keeping it up, but s...
1.1K 17 2
Itadori turns out to be an omega and that changes all. Suddenly Fushiguro avoids him and Gojo gets more clingy...
9.5K 498 82
Can't put anything here without giving too much of the plot away just read the book. Also... My AU