๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—› , tommyin...

By faeriechu

๏ธต . . ๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐ โ‚ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ โ‚Ž ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ --- ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—›
๊ณต. the turning point
์ผ. the start
์ด. friendship pog
์‚ผ. lmanburger
์‚ฌ. joining the smp
์˜ค. committing arson
์œก. suni and blob
์น . chaotic energy
ํŒ”. for clout
๊ตฌ. karma's a bitch
์‹ญ. question and answer
์‹ญ์ผ. stream and company
์‹ญ์ด. serenading for clout
์‹ญ์‚ผ. trending online
์‹ญ์‚ฌ. rbtwt pog
์‹ญ์˜ค. the message
์‹ญ์น . taking a break
์‹ญํŒ”. finding solace
์‹ญ๊ตฌ. a week later
์ด์‹ญ. cindy was found
์ด์‹ญ ์ผ. mr beast
์ด์‹ญ ์ด. comeback
์ด์‹ญ ์‚ผ. misunderstanding
์ด์‹ญ์‚ฌ. platonic soulmate
์ด์‹ญ์˜ค. the duel
์ด์‹ญ ์œก. the unexpected
์ด์‹ญ ์น . going through it
์ด์‹ญ ํŒ”. planning and sh!t
์ด์‹ญ ๊ตฌ. you're the best
์‚ผ์‹ญ. asking permission
์‚ผ์‹ญ์ผ. asian parent
์‚ผ์‹ญ์ด. it's a prank bitch
์‚ผ์‹ญ ์‚ผ. going feral
์‚ผ์‹ญ์‚ฌ. your friends are here
์‚ผ์‹ญ ์˜ค. cindy meets her 'brothers'
์‚ผ์‹ญ์œก. see you soon
์‚ผ์‹ญ์น . finally meet you
์‚ผ์‹ญํŒ”. content and happy meals
์‚ผ์‹ญ๊ตฌ. settling in with pillow fights
์‚ฌ์‹ญ. dream team
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์ผ. arcade and war
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์ด. gay panic
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์‚ผ. london girl
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์‚ฌ. stream trouble
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์˜ค. mcdonald's makes it better
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์œก. gay for you
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์น . goodbyes
์‚ฌ์‹ญํŒ”. blue bitch

์‹ญ์œก. on the line

15.2K 560 161
By faeriechu

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER SIXTEEN ❜ ━━ ₍ 🌊 ₎
on the line . . !

real life !

The bluenette clutched the backpack lying on her lap, anxiously fiddling the black straps of the bag as she attempted to persuade her uneasy mind by looking outside the car, desperately trying to distract herself by looking at trees and clouds. Cindy and her younger brother were riding the car to school with their mother driving them. It was quite early in the morning, not that she had any complaints with that. She just didn't want to be at school today.

Usually, Cindy and Jun would take the bus or simply walk to school since their mother was occupied with work all the time. She never really had the time for simple things like driving her children. Today was an exception of course.

"I won't be able to come home early today, I've got work." Their mother spoke as she drove the wheel.

Jun shrugged his shoulders in response, "It's okay, mom, really. We understand and besides, we are kind of used to it by now."

"I'm really sorry." A sigh elicited from the young woman as she gazed at her two children from the front mirror. "You know the drill, mom has work to do. You guys can order whatever you want for dinner later, okay? You don't have to wait for me."

"Okay, mom." Jun nodded in undersranding.

He then glanced a look towards his older sister, furrowing his brows at the sight of Cindy who seemed to be lost in deep thought. "Hey, are you okay?" Jun questioned, tapping the girl's arm.

To his surprise, Cindy flinched at the physical contact with a small gasp. She snapped her head towards him, eyes wide. "Huh? What?"

"You looked like you were in deep thought." Jun claimed, quirking a brow in the process. "Are you good?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." Cindy smiled at her younger brother and stifled a small fit of chuckle to sugarcoat the spoken half-lie. "Just reviewing the lessons over my head. I have three tests to take today."

"I'm sure you'll do fine, Cynthia, honey." Her mother said in reassurance, "Don't stress about it too much, okay?"

"Yeah, I agree with mom! You are practically a genius." Jun said in praise, beaming at her.

"Thanks, you two." With that, their conversation was cut off quickly when the gate of the school came into view.

Cindy dreadfully hopped off the car as she and her brother bid their mother farewell. Her stomach churned at the sight of students entering the gate. With a nervous gulp, she trailed behind her younger brother and looked around in hopes to find Blythe, her best friend.

"Hey, noona. I'm gonna go ahead." Jun informed her.

"Sure, I'm waiting for a friend." Cindy said in response as she gave him a hug. For some reason, she didn't want to let go. She didn't want him to go just yet. If only she could tell him that. "See you later after class, Jun."

As her younger brother ran off to his own group of friends, Cindy stood still near the school gate; waiting for her friend to arrive. She fiddled with her cold fingers, the small action was beginning to become a habit. Cindy had never felt so terrified in her entire life before. Every student that came to her field of vision gave her distress. Anyone could be the unknown person that messaged her last night.

'Come on, Bly. Where are you? I'm really scared.' She thought, eyes in a frantic.

"Hey, Cindy." Speak of the devil.

That was not the voice of her friend. She doesn't recognize it, not one bit. Swallowing the lump on her throat, she slowly turned around to see a girl she was not familiar with. Her appearance seemed to imply that she was in the same level as her.

Just like that, her blood ran cold as ice.

"So, it really is you. You're that blue-haired streamer." The unfamiliar girl continued talking. "Say, why didn't you answer my message last night? I sent you a message at Twitter. You stopped answering back when I said your real name."

"I think you have the wrong person." Cindy slowly backed away from the girl, nervously laughing as she scratched the nape of her neck. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Just as she was about to make a run for it, she felt herself get pulled into the opposite direction by a forceful grip on her wrist.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Seriously?" She furiously screamed at the bluenette. Her outburst easily gained the attention of the students around them. "Stop pretending to be a dumb bitch when in reality, we all know you're clout chaser!"

"Hey! That hurts!" She yelped as she attempted to swat away her hand from her wrist. "What the fuck do you want from me?!"

Cindy felt incredibly powerless against her. Usually, she'd have the courage to fight back just like how she deals with bullies of her younger brother. But knowing that her identity was on the line at this very situation at handmade her vulnerable.

"Have you got nothing to say?" The girl urged her to speak with brute force. "Should I dare say your name one more time to knock back some senses into you?"

Cindy looked at her surroundings, watching as chaos unfolded before her eyes. She could hear them whispering amongst themselves as they locked eyes with her. Her eyes pleaded for help but none of them got the message except for one that came right on cue.

"What do you think are you doing with my best friend, asshole?"

︵ . . ⌗𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 ❜

edited on ⨟ 3.02.21

made it more dramatic because why not? and before you tell me it's not realistic, it's a fanfic sweetie.

also sorry for the delay, we're working on our thesis right now and im catching up a lot of school work because your author chu is graduating high school real soon!!

:)

stay safe and take care readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.2K 33
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จโž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก โช ๐ค๐š๐ซ...
2.6M 85.2K 54
๐’๐’๐’ โ”ŠOffline! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šยฐ* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
323K 10.3K 32
๊’ฑเผ„ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. ๅฝก ยทหš เผ˜ ๊’ฑ started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...
472K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...