Tom's little serpent

By StefaniBeyer

Harry is severely abused by those people he's supposed to live with. what happens when Severus snape finds Du... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Answers and Questions
Chapter 10
chapter 11

Chapter 5

9.7K 235 11
By StefaniBeyer

Toms P.O.V:

Finding out that harry was a little was the best news I could ever hear.

I looked down at the little in my arms and decided right then and there he will be the most spoilt little in the magical world.

I quickly detached myself from him quickly and swiftly made my way to the closet.

I picked out a very one-piece baby blue baby onesie with a green serpent around it that moves.

I then got some mittens and little socks that match the outfit and walked back to my little snake.

I changed him since he isn't wearing anything since we removed his clothes to heal him.

With that done I got back in bed and pull little baby harry into my arms and grabbed myself a book.

The next time he awakens I will have to keep him awake so he can eat and take some more potions.

About an hour later he started to stir so I closed my book and started to rub his face to wake him a little.

He looked up at me with slight question in his eyes and told him that it's time to eat since it's now lunch.

He made grabby hands so I picked him up and started to walk to the dinning room where the rest of the inner circle are.

Once we entered I heard both women cooing at harry I just glared at them but it did nothing.

I walked to the head seat and tell everyone we can begin.

I looked at harry who is now in my lap and asked what he wants.

I think he is in a very young mindset right now since he just giggles and blinks so I ask can he talk and he giggle again.

I decided he is very young and asked if he is younger than 2 to which he nodded and giggled so I called a elf to bring milk in a bottle.

Once it arrived I put harry in a cradle position and feed him slowly.

A bit later Narcissa ask to feed him since I still haven't eaten so I told harry he is going to sit with his aunt cissy.

I passed him over while she and bella were cooing and feeding him I began to eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
213K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
158K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 51.2K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC