The Gifted Mates. Taekook ff

By BangtansBabygirl995

When 2 omegas Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin are the only one's that survives the attack on their current pack... More

INTRO
CHARACTERS (Main good characters)
(1)First Day
(2)I Quit
(3)Unusual
(4) Attack
NOT AN UPDATE
(5)Wait A Life Time
(7)Nightmare
NOT A UPDATE.
I AM BACK!
(8)First time
I AM SORRY (Not an update but read)
(9)School or Castle?😳
(10) Cousins
(11)The Accident ⚠might be triggering⚠.
(12)Mistake
(13)Marking.
(14)Heat. NSFW
(15) Filthy mouth

(6)MATES?!🐰🐱

638 40 44
By BangtansBabygirl995

HERE YOU GO GUYS. I AM HUNGRY........

(Taehyung POV)

---------------------------------------

We are in the car. Jin hyung is driving, Namjoon hyung beside him. Jimin, Hobi and Yoongi are in the middle. I am in the back seat with Jungkook.

Every one busy with their things while I checked Jungkook. He is underweight, his whole body is bruised up and bloody. He looks soo pale. I wonder how they treated him in his old pack. I will make sure to whip there existence of this planet. No this universe. No one hurts my family. And this is not only about Jungkook, Jimin is also a part of my family now. They both are.

I was still trying to control V. The whole ride home was dead silent. Even if they are talking, they are doing it through the mind link. They are probably keeping shut because of me. Wow I must be in a really bad mood. Who am I kidding? I am in the worst mood.

"A..... Alpha w... we have reached." Jin hyung says.

"Yoongi and Hoseok take Jimin inside and bandage his cuts and wounds. I can be found in my room. Jin and Namjoon come with me." I say in 1 go. They all nod and get out.

Jungkook is still in my arms  and I am still shirtless. Yoonminseok goes into their room to get Jimin patched up. I carry Jungkook to my room. Namjin following me. After I reach my room I signal Namjoon to open it. Namjoon opens the door and I enter.

I walk to my bed and place Jungkook as gently as possible on the bed.

I take my shirt from Jin's hand go to the washroom to change, bring first AID kit and some wash cloth with water. 

(Jin's POV)

-----------------------------------

We found two male omega's in the forest. They are just like me, a male omega. One is Jimin and another is Jungkook. Jimin is Yoongi and Hobi's mate. Jungkook well is a small boy. He was bloody beaten up. And his smell is stronger then other omega's. Taehyung was tense all the way to the house. He was really angry... Power was emitting from him. We all mind linked each other and knew this was not the time to mess with him. This isn't our friend right now. This is our alpha. The car ride was becoming suffocating because of the power he was emitting. His eyes kept changing colors. When we got to his room he placed Jungkook on the bed as if he was a fragile piece of glass, that would break if you put even the slightest bit pressure on it. The way Taehyung looks at him. Make me think of Namjoon. My son is growing up.

(Taehyung's POV)

-------------------------------------------

I after dressing. I take a wash cloth and first aid kit. I go out and saw everyone in the room.  

Jimin was in Yoongi's lap hugging him, J-hope beside one hand side hugging Yoongi and the other hand brushing Jimin's hair. In the couch in my room. Namjin hugging slightly by the wall  beside my bed. Everyone looking at me. 

"Jin hyung can you bring me a bowl filled with a little warm water." I ask him pleadingly. Not looking at him but looking at the pale body sleeping in my bed. 

"Sure baby stay here ok? I will come back as soon as I can." He says, pats my head and leaves to bring the thing.

I slowly make my way towards Jungkook and sit beside him in my bed. I hesitantly raise my hand to his forehead and remove some of his hair which was covering his big doe eyes. Feeling tingles spark my skin at the simple touch. His face has fresh slap mark over old ones. I clench my jaw and release it. It's not the time to be angry. I start to look at his face. He has a little scar on his left cheek near the cheek bone. He has a button nose, red plump lips. A mole in the middle under his lower lip. Long eyelashes. Dark circles under his eyes. Pale but smooth skin.

"Here you go Tae." Jin hyung says and he places the bowl on the nightstand beside me and goes to Namjoon hyung. I wear gloves. I take the washcloth and wet it. After squeezing out the excess water, I wipe his face. then I go to his neck. While I was cleaning his neck and saw hickies? I grit my teeth and clench my fists. 

The fuck? Did he? 'No Tae don't jump into conclusions, just yet. You don't even know him.' I say to my self. I release a breath that I didn't know I was holding . I unclench my hands. I keep the wash cloth in the bowl and with shaky hands I start unbuttoning his shirt

and saw a scene I don't even would not want to see my enemy in his dreams. Jin hyung started sobbing loudly. Namjoon Hyung was quick to hug him. He tried to hide Jin hyung's face in his chest but Jin hyung didn't want that. He was hugging Namjoon hyung looking at Jungkook. While Jimin gasped along with every one and started silently crying. Hiding his face into Suga's chest. Suga hyung hugged him tighter. Every one else had unshed tears in their eyes. Hobi hyung even shed a tear or two.

I finally put myself together and removed the shirt from his body.. My body visibly shaking. I can feel water trying to come to my eyes. But I hold it. I have to be strong. For Jungkook.

I take the wash cloth and start cleaning him. His body painted with purple and black bruises. Along with belt marks. Those are new. Ribs showing. Did he even eat? 

I move to his hands. There are old cut scars. Some faded. Some fading and the latest and deepest one. Now I understand why I was feeling those weird sensations on my body yesterday. 

I turn to his pants but then I understand what I am about to do.

I bite my lips and look at Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung. They nod and leave the room along with the others. 

I remove his jeans, leaving him in his boxers. I clean his legs. I disinfect his wounds, put ointment on all his wounds and bandage him. Then I change his wrists bandage into a new clean one. I walk in to my closet and take a hoodie along with some sweats.

I put Jungkook in my hoodie that comes to his thighs. I decide not to make him wear the pants. I tuck him under the covers. I put the first aid kit in it's place. I take the bowl and cloth, and make my way down stares. I close the door slowly, not making a sound. 

"Hey guys." I say when I enter the kitchen.

"Hey...." Every one says together. 

"Jin hyung can you make the soup that you made me yesterday for Jungkook?" I ask him making my toward the sink and emptying the bowl that is now filled with bloody water. I wash the bowl and through away the cloth.

"I don't need to make it because it has leftovers I'll heat it up." Jin hyung says. I nod and look into Jimin's eyes which is filled with curiosity. 

"When?" I ask him, maybe the look on my face asked the full question cuz he answered, "Yesterday. Actually always but yesterday was a bit too much." He says and looks down. 

"Well no need to be guilty it's not like you did it. Oh I forgot! I am Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Bangtan Blue Moon pack. This is my beta Namjoon, his mate Seokjin. You already know Yoongi and J-hope. Welcome to my pack." I say and he looks at me wide eyed.

"B...B...Bangtan..Bangtan Blue Moon pack?" He stutters while gulping. We all chuckle at his reaction. 

"Don't worry love. We don't hurt the people we love." Hobi hyung tells him and kisses his hand. 

"You guys love me?" He asks both eyes watering.

"We love you BOTH, You and Jungkook." Jin hyung states.

"B...But we are omega's." His tears now falling.

"Soo what? I am one too." Jin hyung says turning the stove off.

Jimin jumps out of Yoongi's lap and hugs Jin hyung crying his heart out Jin hyung pats his head. After he calm down Jin hyung starts placing the food on it's plates. 

"Ok hyungs I am at my room if you need me." I leave before anyone can say anything.

I walked into the room only to be hit by the scent of my mate. Chocolates and Strawberry's. My favorite.

I go and sit beside him. My friends come in but I don't look at them. I bring my hand towards his face and caress his face softly. Feeling small tingles and sparks. My wolf V howling in happiness at the back on my mind. A small smile tugging my lips. 

"He's your mate isn't he?" Jimin asks and tilts his head a little of the right. Smiling brightly.

A big smile break into my face and I chuckle a little.

"Yes, yes he is. I waited almost a year for him." I answer him. I look at them in the eyes. Their eyes hold adoration. I look at my pretty boy, kiss him on his forehead and let it linger there for a while. I look at him one last time and get up. 

"He should be awake by now, I should stay away a little. He might get scared." I say feeling a little pang in my chest at the thought of him being scared of me.

I lean at the wall opposite to the bedroom. As soon as I leaned against the wall. I heard a groan belonging to the sleeping beauty. 

(Jungkook POV)

-----------------------------------------------

I wake up with a groan. I sit up and see I am in a unfamiliar room.

I roam my eyes around the room and see Jimin with another 2 males, a cute couple and last but not least Mr. Hotshot. My eyes lock with his. His sharp eyes hold an unfamiliar warmth in it. I snap out of it when I hear someone clearing their voice. I look and see a guy with black hair smiling at me warmly. He is handsome but not as much as the guy standing on the corner of the room looking directly at me.

"How are you feeling, Jungkook?" The guys ask me.

"Fi.." My voice comes out broken. The guy quickly passes me a glass of water. I was drinking it when I felt a pair of eyes burning into my soul. After finishing the glass of water. I reply the guy,

"Fine and how do you know my name?" I ask him. He points at Jimin who is busy blushing over something the 2 dudes over there are saying. 

"Umm Chim?" I call him in a quite voice and he looks at me startled.

"Oh Jungkook you are awake. Hey umm meet my mates,  Hoseok and Yoongi and their friends." He says and points to his mates and his friends. I nod looking down.

"Hey Jungkook, I am Namjoon. Jin's mate." A tall guy with brown hair came forward. Talking to me and pointing to the handsome man. So he's Jin. He nervously asks me, Can you tell us what happened to you? You don't have to." He tells and looks at me hopefully.

I fidget in the bed to get comfy. I nod and ask, "Can you first tell me where I am?" 

They all look at the guy with silver hair a.k.a Mr.Hotshot and he nods.

"You are in the Bangtan Blue Moon pack." Jin hyung says and I widen my eyes. They are the most fearful and dangerous pack is the werewolf community. 

"I..I..I...I a...am s...sooo...sorryyyy.... pls don't hurt me... " I plead and automatically bring my knees to my chest. My eyes pooling with tears.

"Hey hey.. We are not gonna hurt you. No one's gonna hurt you. We don't hurt family. Do we?" Jin hyung asks the others. Everyone frantically shakes their head as no. Every one has their own unique smile.

"I... I.. I am f..fa..family?" I ask looking into his eyes and he nods smiling. I don't know why I feel soo safe with them soo I gulp the lump in my throat and start telling my story to them... My tears falling.

"I was adopted by my previous pack alpha and luna while Jimin was adopted by the beta.................. 

.....I was always called slut and whore because I smelled sweeter. Everyone thought I let my arousal flow but I didn't I swear to moon goddess I didn't, I always wanted to give my virginity to my mate. I promised my self that even if I have to die protecting my innocence so be it.. And when I didn't transform into my wolf form at 16 things got worse. I can't heal myself, or talk to my wolf. I can't mind link. Basically I am a mare human but I am weak like an omega, smell like an omega and am very very submissive. That's it. I am a werewolf but it only gives me more trouble. It never helped me. Today was the worst so far. I feel dirty and disgusted."

I shiver and grip my self more. Every one looks confused but the silver hired guy looking into my eyes. A little tense. 

~(Flashback)~

.....My day was surprisingly good today. Jackson didn't come to bully me which was awfully weird. But I thought who am I to judge? Might as well enjoy the calm environment while it lasts. The collage just finished, me and Jimin were making our way out of the campus.

"Hey Chim? You go on from here ok? I need to go get some air, if something happens you know where to find me." I said to him.

He agreed.

I made my way to my secret spot. I was at the place looking at mother nature and after a couple of minutes I heard a branch break. I slowly turn around and see Jackson looking at me while smirking.

'I don't want to this right now' I thought in my mind and I backed away.

"Oh don't be scared, I am not gonna hurt you kitten." Jackson said as he stepped forwards and kept walking while I kept backing away.

"I just want to have some fun." He said innocently. I thought he was talking about beating me.

"We both can have some fun.." He said a little slowly that time. 

I felt that I hit a tree behind me. I guessed I will just wait until he's done bashing me.

He came closer to me. And closer and closer and closer until his breath hit my face. The close proximity between us was making me feel uncomfortable and sick. He leaned in and smelled me??

"You smell so good kitten. So sweet." He says and starts nibbling on my neck. I widen my eyes in realization of what kind of FUN he was talking about.

"J.... j...ja.. jackson... w.. wh.. what a .. are.... yy .. you..... doing?" I stuttered badly though I knew what was he doing.

"Nothing just making sure that you are mine." He said now sucking on my neck. I was feeling disgusting.

"But we are not mates and I don't want you." I didn't know where that confidence came from but I said it not stuttering and I push him away and luckily he even moved a feet.

"You bitch I thought we both could have some fun but no you have to go and act all innocent. But now I will show you your place. YOU SLUT!" He said and slapped me. The slap had me in the ground but he didn't stop. He beats me, kicks me punches me until I am wheezing for air. When I was busy he leaned in and started forcefully kisses me I tried to stop him but he was much stronger. Then he dives into my neck again and starts leaving hickies I was telling him to stop but he didn't. I was already seeing black dots forming in my vision but I tried to stay awake. Then he got up and opens his belt. But when he was going to unzip his pants he stopped and muttered, "Shit" And turned into his wolf form and left hurriedly.

I sat up and looked at myself my clothes were torn and I was a bloody mess. But I was in shock. I can't processes what was going to happen if he didn't stop. Then Jimin came and told what was happening and also that we had to leave.

~(flashback and storytelling end)~

I am sobbing and crying. Jimin and Jin hyung crying in their mates arms. 

I panic thinking about what could have happened. I was breathing harshly. I couldn't breath. I am sucking in air like a greedy man. 

Until I felt the familiar warmth engulf that I felt today at the forest.

(Taehyung POV)

--------------------------------------

I was really happy when I came to know my mate wanted to be with me as much as I wanted but now I am seeing red. I want to go on a killing spree. How dare that guy touch him. But I cam to my senses when I heard Jungkook's heartbreaking sobs and wheezing. I look and see he is having difficulty to breathe. I run to him and take him in my arms. One hand on hand another on his back. 

"Deep breath Jungkook, Deep breaths." I say.

"Come one you can do it. Breathe in." I say and he breathes in.

"Breathe out." And he breathes out. After a couple of times doing this he calms down. 

Still crying in my chest. "Shh... It's okay.. No one's gonna hurt you." I say rubbing his back smoothly and running my finger through his hair. His face burried in my chest.

"No will even lay a scratch on you. You are a good boy hmm?" He nods into my chest.

"Then stop crying." I say and he gets up, rubs his eyes.

"S...Sorry I wet your shirt." He says and looks down at his lap, playing with his fingers.

"It's ok. Now here have some food." I say and bring the soup to my lap and start feeding him. He without any complaints eat from my hands.

after finishing he asks, "Umm what is your name?" Tilting his head a bit.

I chuckle and say, "Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."

"OMO You are the alpha!" He asks with wide doe eyes. I nod and smile ruffling his hair.

"But why are you soo nice to me, I am nobody." He asks again.

"Oh my curious child you are his MATE!" Jin hyung cuts in and says excitedly. All laugh except Jungkook.

"We are mates?" He asks. 

"What happened?" I ask frowning caressing his right cheek. 

"Do you even want me as your mate? I am weak, pathetic, dirty. I didn't even transform into my wolf form. I am a disgrace." He states looking at me. 

"Of course I want you bubba, I waited almost and year for you. I don't care if you are an omega or you shifted or not. You are still Jeon Jungkook my beautiful mate." I say smiling.

"Really?" He looks at me. I nod then he literally throws himself on me smiling a full on bunny smile. I hug him back, everyone laughing in the background. 

He looks soo cute. Just like a bunny. My bunny.

"But why didn't you know that I am your mate?" I ask him.

"Well I am not 18 yet. I will be 18 tomorrow that's why." He says and we all nod in understanding.

Then a scream comes from his mouth. We all jump far. I am the closest to him but still keeping a distance.

"Jungkook what happened baby?" I ask worriedly.

"Tae hurts.. TAE HURTS! MAKE IT GO AWAY!" He screams and then falls to the floor from the bed, Then bone breaking sound comes we all look at each other wide eyed knowing what is happening.

"Jungkook baby I am sorry but I can't help you. You are shifting bubs. It will go away soon." I say and look at him sympathetically along with others. 

Then we all saw him turning into a small sized wolf. It's White in color but not snow white like jin hyung's or other omega's. It's shining. It has come silver fur and the white is also shining. I never saw a wolf like this.

I saw my friends looking at him in aww. 

I smile and walk towards him. I knelt down and start stroking him. He purrs and wags his tail in delight. 

'Jungkook are you okay?' I ask him through the mind link.

'Taehyung is that you?' He asks me back.

'Yes it's me. How are you feeling?' I ask again. 

'I am okay my wolf's name is Koo. How do I shift back?' He asks me.

'Think of your human form and you'll shift back.' I say and take my duvet, ready to cover him because when he will shift back he will be butt naked.

He shifts back and I cover him. He blushed and looked down. Cute.

I go to my closet and take and oversized t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants of my childhood. I give them to him and he changes.

"Tae we are going to sleep. Don't worry we had dinner. Your food is on the table ok?" Jin hyung says and leaves with everyone. Before going Jimin hugged Jungkook goodnight.

"Well you should be tired. Come I'll show you your room." I say scratching my neck. He nods and follows me like a lost puppy.

"This is you room, come to me if anything happens. Ok?" I ask him

"Anything?" He asks me. "Anything, Goodnight Jungkook." I say and kiss his temple and leave to go to mine.

Ahh my family's complete now. I ate dinner. I do my night routine and go to sleep.

My bed smells like him. I miss him. I go to sleep thinking about Jungkook.

HAH FINALLY THEY MEET. SORRY GUYS I COULDN'T POST THE PICTURES. TECNICAL DEFFICULTY. HOPE U ENJOYED... I LOVE U

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,! COMMENT AND SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.4K 86
Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has everything. But still, he is desperate to...
28.1K 1.6K 24
" please Alpha don't do this to me" Jungkook pleaded to his alpha. " So you think I will do what you will say omega" Tae said with Blank face ,red ey...
667K 29.5K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
29.7K 875 49
Jeon Jungkook is an alpha ,who is cold but he is lonely inside .He doesn't have a mate he wants someone to care for him, love him but he never says h...