Double Tap • Minchan

By Minho_Poptarts

Bang Chan is a leader of a powerful gang, in South Korea, but no one knew it was him. Chan also known as CB... More

♥One♥
♠Two ♠
♦There♦
♣Four♣
🃏Five🃏
♥Six♥
♠Seven♠
♦Eight♦
♣Nine♣
🃏Ten🃏
♥Eleven♥
♠Twelve♠
♦Thirteen♦
♣Fourteen ♣
🃏Fifteen🃏
♥️Sixteen♥️
♠️Seventeen♠️
♦️Eighteen♦️
♣️Nineteen♣️
🃏Twenty🃏
♥️Twenty One♥️
♠️Twenty Two♠️
♣️Twenty Four♣️
🃏Twenty Five🃏
♥️Twenty Six♥️
♠️Twenty Seven♠️
♦️Twenty Eight+Nine♣️
🃏Thirty🃏

♦️Twenty Three♦️

3.1K 141 111
By Minho_Poptarts

Knock

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Minho your food is here." Seungmin said behind the behind. He was holding a plate of food and a bottle of water. He sighed when Minho did not respond to him he placed the food by the door and spoke once more before he left. "I'll leave it by the door." He walked away and went back to the kitchen to eat with the others.

Minho was hiding under his blankets. The room had all the currents closed. The sun was just staring to go down leaving the room darker. He had been lock up in his room for over a week now, refusing to get out, and every day someone would leave food by his door. Then they would pick up the dishes by the door, when Minho was done.Minho was no longer crying in the night out of guilt. In fact he was now scared, because he felt like every time he was making progress in processing the previous events; he would see Vince in the corner of his eyes. He thought he was going crazy and that's why he was hiding. Chan would try to come into the room and speak to Minho, but Minho would block the door. Chan was just worried for Minho. He didn't want the younger to eat himself alive, because he killed someone. Hyunjin once tried to get through Minho, and ended up yelling his opinion through the door. Saying that Vince desired it and that he had it coming, and all Minho did was try to survive. He also received no response.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

About 3 hours have gone by and Minho was standing on his bed staring at his balcony door. If he really wanted to, he could just yet himself off the railing. Let's just hope that he land on top of Jaeyoon or Kaito, cause why not. Minho was jumped off the bed and grabbed a pencil along with a piece of paper. He wrote something down and then proceeded to fold it into a paper airplane. He ran to the balcony and threw it down at Jaeyoon.

Jaeyoon was peacefully taking with his friend when the plane hit him in the back of the head. He looked up and saw Minho, who's eyes seemed to sparkle. Jaeyoon admitted to himself that he looked cute, but he was also surprised to finally see him after a while. "Oh hey Boss's Wi-" Kaito slapped Jaeyoon to stop his words. "Lee. What's up?" Minho pointed to the paper and motioned for him to open it. Jaeyoon nodded and opened the paper up.

'Sup Handsome

Listen I am bored and a ghost is haunting me. Go to the store and buy me some hair dye. I don't have money, but you do. So please buy me hair dye.

Xoxo Minholicious'

Kaito let out a huff and patted Jaeyoon back. "Are you serious?" Jaeyoon asked looking Minho with a confused look. Minho nodded and then threw another airplane. This time it was landed by Kaito's feet. They opened it and read it together.

'Just do IT! Anyway I'm sure Chicken Nugget here also has money. Buy yourself something while your at the store. Oh and get me a bag of chips.'

Kaito scrunched the paper and shouted at Minho. "Chi- Chicken Nuggets! Yah! Why does he get Hand- Oh my...Wow." Kaito took a deep breath and calmed down. He was more pissed about his nickname then giving money for the hair dye. "What color Anyway?"

"Suprise me."

Jaeyoon and Kaito jumped when they finally heard Minho's voice. They began fanboying over the boy up above. Kaito and Jaeyoon loved working for Minho for some odd reason, and they just liked him in general. How could they not. Although some of their colleagues disagreed and said Minho was not that great. They both calmed down and just agreed to buy Minho hair dye. After all they were working under Minho.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jaeyoon was a the nearest pharmacy that was opened 24 hours. He was just getting in line with a basket in his hands that hat hair dye and snacks. Jaeyoon took out his phone from his hands and saw that he had a message from Changbin. 'Where did you go, good sir?!' Jaeyoon sighed when he remembered that one of his bosses would go around and make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. He decided he would respond when he was in the car. In front of him there was three boys talking about a newspaper in their hands.

"Mr.Oh made the front cover, Shotaro." The tall one said. The one named Shotaro gasped and took the newspapers out of his hand.

"Wow...well." Shotaro scanned the paper until it was taken out of his hands by the third one and placed back in its place. "Renjun."

"That doesn't matter right now SungTaro, we are here for a look out. We no longer need to think out Mr. Oh. He dead." Renjun placed his things down to check out. Jaeyoon began to get nervous noticing that Shotaro had pin with NCT on it pinned onto his backpack. Jaeyoon was dead if the recognized him. "The others in the parking lot are waiting for us. We have to keep a good eye opened okay. Some say they have seen him around here."

'Great.' Jaeyoon said in his head. He needed to avoid them in the store and outside. Curse Minho gor making him come and get him hair products. "Ah! I forgot to get bandaids for Jisung." Shotaro ran off and then a few seconds he came back.

"Hello Kitty?" Sungchan questioned.

"Yeah. Should I have gotten batman?"

They finished checking out and exited the place. Jaeyoon let out a breath he did not know he was holding. He placed his things done and took a deep breath in. The cashier looked at him weirdly but said nothing.

Jaeyoon exited the pharmacy and saw that no one was in the parking lot. He was glad and got in his car. Right away he texted Changbin back and told him some new information.

'Sorry about that. I had something important to do. Also NCT are close and they are looking for Minho. Kind of surprised they didn't notice me. There is some people close to this area that is giving them information.'

'Got it. I'll make sure to tell the others. Next time say something when leaving.'

'Will do.'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Minho washed the hair color off his head. Early Jaeyoon arrived and threw then hair dye and bag of chips up the balcony. Inside there was dark brown hair dye and some potato chips. Minho was satisfied with his new hair. He dried his hair and brushed it out. "Not bad." Minho said to himself while staring at the mirror. He sat looking at himself when he saw a man standing behind him with blood coming out of his mouth. His hand reached out for Minho. Minho stared at Vince with a calm expression, but he was scared of the image. He turned around to face him, but Vince was no longer there. His throat began dry and he needed some water. That ment he would need to go downstairs to get a cup. It was three in the morning so no one should be awake. He walked out of the bathroom and slowly opened the bedroom door to stare out. The hallway was empty and the only thing lights that were dimmed down, almost considered off. He turned his head one more time from left and right, then stepped all the away out when there was no sign of life. He made his away to the stairs when he heard rustling coming from the closted. The noises became louder as Minho got closer to it. He decided that he should open it just in case it was a robber.He put his hand on the knob and turned it. Minho swung the door opened and his eyes widened as he saw Changbin and Hyunjin making out. (Bet you thought changlix was going to be together.)

Hyunjin let out a yell as he saw Minho staring at them in shock. Changbin also yelled with Hyunjin. Minho slowly closed the door and waited three seconds before making the decision to run off. Hyunjin and Changbin ran after him begging him to stop. Minho opened the door from his room and turned to face the hallway. He saw Chan get out his room in a panic and with hid shirt off. Minho would be more shocked to see the tattoo on his side, but he was still thinking about Changjin over there trying to catch up.

Chan stared at Minho in awe. It had been some time since he had seem him, and he felt a bit happier then before. He noticed his new hair and thought it looked good on him, but he could not say anything about it.

Hyunjin and Changbin made it to the door. Minho let out a hysterical laugh as he shut the door in there faces. He kept on laughing. Hyunjin did not know how to react to the laughing. Chan went over to them and stood behind both boys.

"Oh my! Poor Eunji! I really feel bad for him! Changbin you better say something before I expose your cheating ass~" Minho told them in a mocking voice. He really did feel bad for Eunji. In his opinion Eunji was a good person and a good well not really friend. Although he could have his bitchy moments, like everyone else. He did not deserve to be cheated on. "Hyunjin my dear friend you aren't any better~" He sang.

"What is he talking about." Chan asked them. First words he had heard from Minho since they last talked, and they did not seem positive.

"N-nothing!" Hyunjin shouted. "Go back to sleep, you old man." Hyunjin pushed Chan away and began to bang in the door. "Minho! Open the door!"

"NO! Break it down if you want!" Minho shouted back.

"Minho!" Changbin also banged on the door.

"I'm Sorry But The Person You Are Trying To Reach Right Now Has Voicemail Box That Hasn't Been Set Up! Please Try Later! Good Bye!" Minho shouted louder than before and lied down on his bed to sleep.

"What the..." Chan mumbled. Hyunjin sighed and walked away tim his room. Changbin still trying to get Minho to open the door. This time with lighter bangs. Chan shook his head in disappointment and said "You cheated on you boyfriend." Changbin said nothing and also walked away, but he did not go to him room. He went to the living room.

Chan stood out by the door and knocked on it. "Minho." Minho sat up and listened to Chan's words. When Chan did not get a reply he went on. "I really love your new hair color." He them went to his room. Minho smiled and his ears turned red. He really wanted to get out of his room and spent time with Chan again. Although he did not want to admit it he missed beginning with Chan. Even though he could still be with him if he had not locked himself in his room. He put his head on the pillow and closed his eyes. He just wanted to be by his side and he did not know why.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
T.B.C
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

So I don't know what happened with me, but I am now here..... Maybe I died in the inside and did not notice until now.

SHOVE A STICK UP YOUR UGLY FLAT ASS JYP!!!! ACTUALLY SHOVE TWO UP THERE AND MAKE SURE IT HURTS!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! MAKE SURE YOU PUT SALT IN YOUR FUCKING COFFEE!!!!!!

Anyway I love Hyunjin and if you don't well bye bye!

Xoxo JYPNEEDSTOBURN 😘💀 (beside the artists of course)

Sad Person Hours

Well try to stay a bit positive, even if it is really small. Like I am positive about failing my science class but that is okay.

Not really tho...

Here is a another picture of an Angel named Hyunjin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.5K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...
2.3K 148 20
A/n Pov. Bang chan and Lee Know both were spoiled kids and never meet each other before that club meeting, where their friends were fighting. Their...
1.4K 53 10
"I told you once I don't need a bodyguard mom, you're literally gonna be gone for long but I'm an adult, I'll be fine" jisung said. "Well that's not...
1M 51K 37
『 °˖✧ ¢σмρℓєтє∂ ✧˖° 』 Bang Chan agrees to switch rooms with his best friend, Minho, who can't stand his 'loud and annoying' roommate. __________ lo i...