My Hazzy - [Narry AU]

By nannea

"Are you looking for a job?" She asks and he nods. "What kind of job?" She asks again. "Something full time,"... More

My Hazzy
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not a chapter but an important explanation
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Characters' ask
Chapter 37
Characters' ask - Answers
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Valentine's Day extra
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
One last note
Update / 2018

Chapter 47

20.3K 729 401
By nannea

"Babe," Niall calls Harry, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist and hugging him from behind.

"You look so deep in thought," he laughs, pressing his lips against Harry's neck.

"It's Monday morning," Harry protests and Niall squeezes him a bit.

Harry didn't get too much sleep the night before, all he kept thinking about was Niall. After being on a date and spending the night with Niall on Friday, Harry began to understand something big. It only hit him after he left Niall's house on Saturday, that was when he realised it.

He is in love with Niall.

Harry spent hours and hours thinking about it, first stressing over it, feeling a bit scared. He has never been in love before, not like this and it feels a bit scary. He also doesn't know if Niall feels the same way and that's almost the scariest thing, not knowing if the other one feels the same way.

He knows Niall has feelings, of course Niall does, but Harry isn't sure if Niall is in love with him just yet. Despite it, Harry has promised himself to tell Niall about his feelings as soon as the timing feels right. He wants to tell Niall, figuring his boyfriend deserves to know and besides, maybe he could hear those three words back.

"Babe," Niall's voice interrupts his thoughts.

"Are you going to make that coffee or not?" Niall chuckles and presses a kiss on Harry's neck, causing him to shiver a bit.

"Yeah," Harry realises and continues making coffee like he was supposed to before he got lost in his thoughts.

"What were you thinking about?" Niall curiously asks and Harry gulps, not really knowing what to say.

"Nothing important," he decides to go with, hoping Niall won't catch the lie.

Niall doesn't say anything, he just reaches to peck Harry's cheek before letting go of him, gently patting his bum and going back to making breakfast. He is cooking French toast, hoping it will be ready soon so he'll make it to work.

"Do you want to wake Aisling?" He asks.

"Sure," Harry agrees, putting the coffee machine on, gently pecking Niall's cheek before making his way upstairs.

"Munchkin," he calls as he sits on the edge of Aisling's bed, caressing her arm.

"It's time to wake up love," he continues, still caressing her arm.

"Nooo," she whines but starts fluttering her eyes open.

"Hazzy," she mumbles, looking at Harry before closing her eyes.

"You should get up," Harry gently tells her and she shakes her head.

"Why not?" He playfully asks and caresses her cheek.

"Hazzy have to hug me first," she informs and pats the space next to her.

Harry sighs, wondering how he's going to fit into that tiny space but then, carefully lays down next to her. She immediately snuggles on his chest and he wraps his arm loosely around her, smiling when he hears her giggling.

"Are you comfortable there?" He asks and hears her humming, snuggling tighter on his chest and holding onto his arm.

"We have to get up soon," Harry tells her and she lets out a small whine, trying to shake her head.

"Yes munchkin, daddy is going to work and he'll be upset if you don't say goodbye to him," he gently says and presses a kiss on her hair.

"Okay," he hears Aisling mumbling.

Suddenly, he hears footsteps from the stairs, knowing it's Niall who is coming up. Harry is guessing he has come to check what's going on, since Harry has been gone for so long.

"There you are," he hears Niall's voice and he turns his head, trying to see Niall.

"She refuses to get up," Harry tells him and Niall grins before climbing to the bed, somehow fitting on the other side of Aisling and laying down on the small spot.

"Niall the bed is going to break," Harry says as Niall lays down completely, wrapping his arm around Aisling and setting his hand on Harry's hip, squeezing it gently.

"It won't," Niall protests.

"Daddy came to hug too," Aisling mumbles against Harry's chest and both Harry and Niall start smiling, Niall pressing kisses on Aisling's hair.

"We need to get up my love, breakfast is getting cold and daddy needs to go to work," Niall gently tells her as he presses another kiss on her hair.

"Okay," he hears Aisling mumbling.

"Ask Hazzy to carry you," he then says, raising his head a bit and grinning at Harry.

"Hazzyy," Aisling immediately whines and Harry chuckles, mouthing 'thanks' to Niall who keeps grinning.

"Okay come on then love." Harry first sits up, bringing Aisling with him and standing up as he is holding her against his chest. He thinks she's like a little monkey, clinging to his neck and he starts smiling, thinking of how happy he is.

"Harry," Niall calls just when he's about to leave.

"I was thinking about inviting Liam and Zayn over for dinner someday. Would you ask them?"

Harry looks a bit surprised, not expecting to hear that. He soon recovers, nodding and saying he will text Liam and let Niall know what his roommate said.

"Also dad asked if he could come here tomorrow," Niall remembers to tell his boyfriend.

"Yeah sure," Harry smiles, thinking it will be nice to see Bobby again.

"Alright my darling I need to go to work," Niall tells Aisling who is eating her breakfast, bending over to press a kiss on her forehead.

"Be nice to Hazzy today," he tells and gives her another kiss.

"I love you darling," he mumbles and Aisling looks up at him, giving him a wide smile.

"Love you daddy."

"Bye Harry," Niall then says, walking to Harry and not thinking much when he leans in and pecks Harry's lips.

"Ewww!"

The sound isn't something either of them were expecting to hear. Niall is the one bursting out a laugh while Harry looks a bit shocked, his eyes widened, eyebrows raised. It takes him a minute to realise what happened and he starts chuckling, letting out a small laugh.

"Why kiss like that? Eww," Aisling continues whining.

"It's an adult thing my love," Niall quickly says, trying to hold down his laugh.

"Yucky," the little girl casually comments and goes back to eating her breakfast, not seeming too bothered by what happened.

"Bye babe," Niall leans in to whisper to Harry, quickly pecking his cheek before walking out of the kitchen, leaving Harry there with a blush on his cheeks, feeling all bothered.

After breakfast, Harry quickly texts Liam who tells him and Zayn could come over for dinner any day. Harry then texts Niall who suggests Wednesday and a few minutes later it's settled.

Harry is a bit nervous for what Niall did earlier, pecking his lips and letting Aisling see it. He doesn't know if it bothers the little girl, but thinks she will bring it up if she is bothered by it.

"What should we do today Aisling?" Harry asks as he is collecting the dishes away.

"Go to park," she decides.

"We could have a picnic together," Harry suggests after peeking outside the kitchen window and seeing the weather is quite nice, the sun is shining and it's warm, too.

"Yes please."

Harry and Aisling leave for the picnic a bit before lunch time. Harry made them snacks, packing sandwiches, a small bag of crisps, fruits and berries and a few juice boxes.

He also thinks that after picnic, he could take Aisling to get ice-creams. He knows there should be an ice-cream van nearby the park, and guesses Aisling will get excited about it.

"Ready to go?" Harry asks, placing a white hat on Aisling's head to protect her from the sun.

"Yes!" She says.

"Okay then. Let's get going," Harry opens the front door, making sure he took Niall's spare key with him.

The walk to the park goes by quickly, it's not a long walk and Aisling keeps jumping and running down the street, Harry laughing and occasionally sprinting after her, telling her not to run so fast. She seems excited and happy, soon reaching to take a hold of Harry's hand.

"Where is your hat?" Aisling suddenly asks and Harry chuckles a bit.

"I don't have one on right now," he simply answers.

"Bad Hazzy, told me I need a hat," Aisling comments and Harry tries not to laugh.

"I'll wear one next time. Promise."

"Okay," Aisling nods her head.

"Do you want to choose where we sit?" Harry then offers just as they have reached the large park.

"Yes please. Go there," Aisling points towards a small pond and Harry nods, leading them towards the pond and taking a spot close by to the water.

"When it's warmer we could go swimming somewhere," Harry makes a suggestion and Aisling giggles, saying yes please.

"Maybe we could take daddy with us," Harry uses a playful tone.

"Daddy mad if not take him," Aisling giggles and sits down on the blanket Harry has spread on the grass.

"He wouldn't be mad," Harry tells her.

"Take daddy darling still," Aisling decides and Harry nods, chuckling a bit.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asks and she nods her head, so he opens the bag he brought with him and hands over her sandwich.

"Hazzy?" Aisling soon asks, her mouth still full of food.

"Swallow first love," Harry quickly tells her, not wanting her to talk while having food in her mouth.

"Why kiss daddy like that in the morning?" Aisling now presents her question, tilting her head on the side and looking at Harry curiously.

"It's an adult thing," Harry answers the same thing Niall already told her earlier.

"Yes but why?" Aisling continues.

"Well, when adults love each other, they kiss like that," Harry decides to go with, knowing it's the best answer he can come up with.

"Remember in Little Mermaid Ariel and prince kiss like that. It's because they love each other," Harry continues and Aisling nods a bit.

"When married, do adult kissing," Aisling decides.

"Sometimes, you don't have to be married to do that though."

"Okay," Aisling only says.

"So you and daddy like Ariel and prince," she soon says before taking another bite of her sandwich.

"Well, yes," Harry decides to answer.

"Are you princess then Hazzy?"

"No I'm not," Harry chuckles a bit.

When Niall gets home later in the evening, he gets a surprising welcoming.

"Daddy! Daddy," Aisling is shrieking and running to the hallway.

"Hazzy is a princess!" She excitedly explains, Niall knitting his brows and wondering what she is talking about.

"Daddy's princess," Aisling continues.

"Harry isn't a princess darling, he is a boy," Niall decides to tell her, lifting her up.

"Yes, he is a princess," Aisling argues and Niall chuckles a bit, pressing a kiss on Aisling's cheek.

"Where is Harry?"

"Kitchen," Aisling answers and Niall walks to the kitchen, holding her tightly on his arms.

"Hi Harry," Niall greets his boyfriend who is cooking something.

"Hi," Harry answers, turning to look at Niall.

"Hazzy is a princess," Aisling says again when Niall puts her down on a chair.

"Aisling," Harry laughs a bit before looking at Niall who seems a bit confused.

"I'll explain later," Harry whispers and Niall nods a bit.

"Are you staying for dinner?" Niall decides to ask and Harry immediately nods, smiling happily.

"I'll help you with dinner," Niall tells his boyfriend and begins to help him out, remembering to give Aisling pens and paper so she can draw.

"So earlier," Harry whispers and begins to tell what Aisling and him talked on their picnic. He keeps his tone quiet so Aisling won't hear and as he finishes the story, Niall is chuckling a bit.

"Sorry," Niall then quietly says and Harry raises his eyebrows.

"You know for doing that," he explains and now Harry understands.

"It's fine," he quickly says and offers Niall a smile.

"I wasn't thinking," Niall admits.

"It's fine love," Harry assures.

"So Zayn and Liam are coming here on Wednesday?" Niall decides to make sure.

"Yeah. Should be fun," Harry answers.

"It will," Niall breaths out before going back to finishing dinner.

They all enjoy dinner, Aisling happily rambling about things and continuing to talk about the princess topic. It makes Harry laugh, especially when Niall tries to correct Aisling but she's not having it.

"Hazzy's my princess then if not yours daddy," Aisling decides and Harry lets out a huge laugh, bending over in half.

"Aisling," Niall chuckles a bit.

"Just don't start calling him princess," he adds and Aisling giggles happily.

"My Hazzy, only mine," she announces and finishes her dinner. Once she is done, she hops off of her seat, coming to the other side of the table and poking Harry's side.

"Right Hazzy?" She asks.

"Come here," Harry gently tells her, lifting her up to sit on his lap.

"You're my little monkey," he says, his voice soft, as he pecks her temple.

"What's with this sappiness today," Niall laughs a little but leans in, hugging them both.

"I'm happy," Harry murmurs, defending himself a little.

"So am I," Niall whispers to his ear.

Their happiness lasts for the rest of the evening and Niall ends up telling Harry he should stay the night. Harry does and when Aisling goes to bed, Niall decides to make an exception and letting her sleep in his room. She falls asleep, sleeping peacefully between the two men.

Niall and Harry don't stay up for much longer, both of them feeling tired. They keep whispering to each other, laying down and talking for a while before deciding to get some sleep. They share a loving kiss goodnight and before Niall falls asleep, he remembers to tell Harry how much he really cares.

"I care about you too," Harry murmurs back, a smile on his face, promising himself that soon enough he'll change those words to something else.

The next morning, Harry wakes up to someone poking his cheek.

He groans but opens his eyes, smiling when he sees Aisling grinning widely at him, her curls wild and all over the place. Harry laughs, combing her hair a bit and thinking she has the same problem than he does, her curls getting really messy during the night.

"Wake up Hazzy," Aisling commands.

"I'm already up," Harry playfully protests.

"Daddy's not," she complains, pointing at Niall who is sleeping on his back, snoring quietly.

"You should wake him then," Harry gently tells her and laughs when she begins to poke Niall's cheek.

"Daddy, stop sleeping," she commands.

"What," Harry hears Niall murmuring.

"Wake up, Hazzy and me up, we want breakfast."

Harry laughs at that, sitting up and pulling Aisling on his lap. He watches Niall opening his eyes, immediately looking up and his face softening.

"Morning," Niall murmurs, reaching to caress Aisling's arm.

"Did you sleep well darling?"

"Yes but you snore," she informs and Harry chuckles a little.

"Just hope you won't get that from me then," Niall playfully tells her and she giggles.

"What time is it?" Niall then asks but turns around to look at the clock himself.

"6.45, I need a shower. Harry can you please be a darling and make breakfast?"

"Yeah of course," Harry immediately agrees, smiling at his boyfriend.

"Thank you," Niall breaths out.

While Harry takes Aisling downstairs, Niall goes to have a shower. For some reason, he can't stop smiling to himself, thinking how great things are right now.

"Harry my man," Bobby pulls Harry into a bear hug.

"How is my favourite son doing?"

Harry isn't bothered by the words, not anymore at least, and he only laughs before telling Bobby he is great. He takes a look at Niall over Bobby's shoulder, seeing his boyfriend grinning a little.

"And you, come here," Bobby then pulls away and reaches for Niall instead.

"I bloody missed you, I have to start visiting more often," Bobby murmurs and Niall chuckles a bit, patting his father's back.

"You do that dad. I have to get going now," he sounds a bit apologetic.

"Tell Greg I said hi. Oh and, your mother found a good diaper deal so tell Greg we'll drop those off this evening.

"We'll do," Niall grins a bit, thinking his parents are really strange sometimes.

Niall quickly says bye to Aisling and without thinking, leans to place a simple peck on Harry's lips. Harry turns to a tomato after that, hiding his face when Bobby whistles and Aisling let's out a loud 'eww'.

"Bye then. Behave yourselves," Niall casually comments before walking out the door.

"What have you done to my son?" Bobby playfully asks, nudging Harry's side with his elbow.

"Huh?" Harry blurts out, his mind still in shock for what Niall did.

"I've never seen him like this," Bobby only comments before bending over and lifting Aisling up.

"Alright sweetheart what do you want to do today?" He asks as he walks over to the living room, Harry following them.

"Go to park," Aisling decides.

Thirty minutes later they are about to reach the park, Aisling holding both Bobby and Harry's hands as they're walking. Occasionally the two men lift her up and sway her between them and she giggles loudly.

Aisling wants to go swinging first but soon gets bored, wanting to go to the slide instead. Both Bobby and Harry go over there to make sure nothing happens and as she keeps climbing up and sliding down, Bobby starts asking Harry some questions. First it stays casual, but soon enough Bobby changes the subject.

"How are you and Niall doing?"

"Good, honestly really good," Harry breaths out.

"And you're not planning on leaving anytime soon?" Bobby asks another question, taking Harry a bit off guard.

"No, I'm not planning on going anywhere," he quickly answers, panicking a bit.

"Didn't think you were, I just worry because of Aisling," Bobby confesses, managing to take Harry off guard again.

"Y-yeah, I get that," he stutters a bit.

"I would never, I mean," Harry starts talking, still panicking a little. He isn't used to Bobby being this serious and it scares him.

"I love them both. I would never do anything to hurt them," he finishes, his own eyes widening to his words.

"I can see that," Bobby says, his tone now gentle.

"Oh come here. I scared you, didn't I? See this is the downside of always being hilarious and then for once wanting to be serious," Bobby jokes, stepping closer to pull Harry in for a quick hug.

"What happening Bobs?" Aisling is suddenly asking, poking Bobby's side.

"Oh nothing baby. Do you want to slide again?" Bobby asks and Aisling nods, demanding for Bobby to slide too.

Harry can't stop laughing when Bobby comes down the children's slide, guffawing loudly and Aisling giggling. She commands Bobby to slide again and he does, Harry bending over and laughing until he is in tears.

"Harry," Bobby says out of nowhere, stepping next to Harry.

"You're a nice addition to the family son," he casually says, patting Harry's back before running to the slide, telling Aisling they should go down one more time.

_____________________

Hiii! I have to apologise for two thing. First, I'm sorry this was a bit shorter than usual and secondly, I'm sorry if this was too much. Hopefully you enjoyed the chapter!

Can you believe the new tour is starting? It only hit me yesterday and I can't believe it's time for all the tour craziness to start! 

Also funny thing. Wattpad isn't working properly lately and I don't know what's going on but I'm so frustrated with it. I kind of want to cry when I update and I realise it won't notify people.

Dedicated to @delaneymcclXx <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.8K 26
When Niall wakes up from being in a coma for 1 year and doesn't remember a thing. He is met by no one around him. Nurses say his parents left him 7 m...
2.8M 72.9K 46
"Are you going to be my new mommy?" CEO and single father of 3, Harry Styles is looking for a live-in nanny. If interested, click here. BOOK #1: CE...
571K 10.5K 33
Alexia"s parents were both secret agents and were killed when she was nine. After that their secret agency decided to adopt Alexia making her the yo...
159 0 1
"We've been asked to do a gig," Niall said slowly. "Harry and Liam are completely up for it, I am too." "Alright. What's the catch?" Louis asked with...