Ebony. (GirlxGirl.)

Від angelicliterature

Ebony Jean and Honey Alvarez come from two different backgrounds, but one of them keep it a deep dark secret... Більше

Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Epilogue

Chapter eight.

1.4K 88 4
Від angelicliterature

A short one.

Ebony:

Months have passed since Honey and I have been together. It's been nothing but bliss. Once she was off her suspension, she's never left my side. We went to school together, then went home together and made love until neither of us couldn't anymore.

It was perfect.

It was finally spring and I was excited to wear my favorite dresses. I was such a girly-girl like Honey loved to point out, but I didn't care.

I watched through the mirror as Honey slipped on her basketball shorts and sneakers, her white t-shirt tight as they highlighted her abs and held her biceps.

Mm.

I continued to untwist my Bantu knots, feeling her eyes on me as I nodded my head to the music that played lowly from my speaker.

"You look so cute. I could just eat you whole." She exclaimed as she plopped down on the bed. I smirked, shaking my head.

"As if you don't already do that every day. I don't think I can even cum anymore."

She smirked, biting her lip.

"That means I'm doing my job."

I rolled my eyes and continued to do my hair, before applying my makeup. I stood and smoothed down my sundress, before putting my Jean jacket on and walked over to Honey, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"Let's go."

We left for school, stopping for breakfast at Dunkin donuts since we had a little more time before first period. We walked into school hand in hand, Honey greeting her friends as usual before walking me to my locker.

"I'll see you for third, yeah?" She breathed. I nodded and she leaned down and kissed me softly, before walking away.

I sat down in my first period class, taking down the notes my chemistry teacher put up on the smart-board, when someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and saw the three cheerleaders, Hailey, Taylor, and Chanel staring at me with smirks on their faces. I kept my head high as I looked at them.

"Yes?" I asked, unfazed by their patronizing looks.

"You're Honey's girl, right?" Hailey asked, picking at her pink acrylic nail. Her hair was straight and blonde with brown highlights, her eyes blue as her blonde eyelashes were highlighted with light brown eyeshadow.

"Yes. Problem?" I asked, my voice still strong.

"Um.. we were just curious about something we saw the other day, at the mall? Yeah, if you're cheating on her just know the whole school knows and knew you were a phony from the get go." She scoffed, her two friends snickering as they shot me looks of menace.

My face turned in a snarl as I glared at them, my lips turned in confusion.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I hissed. Hailey scoffed and looked over at Taylor who leaned in.

"We saw you at the mall with some white girl over the weekend. Yeah, in the Nike store? And I plan on telling. She was mine before, and she will be mine again." Taylor hissed, a sadistic smirk on her face.

My face fell and I shook my head, for one being hurt that they dated and I was never informed, and two, for them to believe I would ever cheat on Honey.

I wasn't like that before and I sure am not now.

"No, there has to be a misunderstanding. I would never cheat on Honey." I hissed back.

"Oh really? Then who's this?" She pulled out her phone and showed a picture of Honey and I kissing, but you couldn't really see her face. Her hair was straight and in its natural color that day. She usually uses a temporary rinse to dye her hair a darker color for school. Her freckles were prominent on the side profile of her face they had captured. Her eyes were closed.

What can I really say, here? I don't want to say that's Honey because they won't believe me and I don't want to pass a boundary and make her upset by exposing her true form.

I was conflicted.

So instead of responding, I gulped and looked to the front of the room, the nausea churning in my stomach.

What the hell am I going to do?

Honey;

School was a drag. I saw Ebony in third period but she was extra focused so I didn't want to distract her like I usually did. I would just see her at home.

During lunch, she was quiet and didn't really tell me what was wrong, just shook her head and sketched in her drawing pad, her headphones in her ear. I just sat and watched her face, watching as she put all her emotions into the drawing of a girl with half her face black, and the rest of her face white.

Huh.

The ride home was quiet and she stared out the window and nearly jumping out of the car when we reached the house. I followed after her, slamming the door shut and watched as she slammed stuff around the kitchen to get dinner prepared for tonight.

"Hey, how about I cook tonight? You seem a bit stressed."

She shook her head, not looking me in the face as she fiddled in the cabinets.

"Eb, what's going on?" I asked as I walked toward her. Her shoulders slumped and she sniffed, causing me to panic and wrap my arms around her.

"Everyone at school thinks I'm some type of whore, Honey." She cried. I frowned and grabbed her face, her sad eyes looking up at me.

"Who said that? I'll fuck them up."

"The cheerleaders. T-they said they saw me at the mall over the weekend cheating on you and showed me a picture. It was you without all the makeup and stuff. I didn't know what to tell them because I didn't want you to be mad but they said they were going to tell you and I didn't say anything back. I'm sorry." She sobbed, burying her face into my chest as she cried.

My own tears burned the corner of my eyes. I was angry at myself. This was my fault, all because I refuse to be who my mother wants me to be. Her preppy half-bred daughter born into the white mans wealth.

But it stops now.

"Okay..okay I'll clarify it. Okay?" I breathed, running my fingers through her hair.

"You will? How?" She asked as she looked up at me. I could tell this really bothered her and it pained me. I couldn't let this escalate because I know how these girls could get.

Especially Taylor.

"I'll walk into school tomorrow in my true form. I don't need these girls causing you anymore trouble when it's my battle. I love you too much to put you through that." I breathed. She sighed and nodded, her eyes shut as she kept her arms wrapped around me.

We stayed liked this for quite some time, just listening to the outside world spill through the windows, the mid-evening sun shining through the glass. The small breeze flowing from the low window in the small corner of the kitchen grazed against my skin and I broke into goosebumps.

It felt good to just sit in silence like this. To feel at peace.

But the peace was soon interrupted as the lock on the front door shifted and the door swung open, a small woman walking in with bags and suitcases, staring at me and Ebony with a terrified look as Ebony jumped from being in my arms.

"Mom?"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.8K 366 15
Emma and Serenity been stuck together like glue since birth. Can two best friends remain just that? Best friends?
125K 9.1K 34
"Mama, can you tell me a bedtime story?" "Yeah baby..once upon a time.." Melinda is a single mom to her six year old daughter. Every night ends with...
The Tutor (GxG) Від aster

Романтика

1.8K 86 8
Gianna Lucas, is one of the most popular girls at Winston University, with almost perfect grades. Her math grade however, is rather....unpleasant to...
Different [wlw] Від Fruit Cup

Сучасна проза

14.6K 761 43
[Unedited] When Remington moves to Montana after her mother's tragic accident, she discovers a world far different from the one she left behind. Faci...