𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥

By lilsosaaa

𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎.. More

❤️
😳
Twin Nem
I Got You
Relationships
Me 🆚 Me
Victim
💔
Help
🥵

ПӨ ΉΣΛЯƬ

1.5K 45 40
By lilsosaaa

( rip baby girl .) i just found out she died and i seen her all the time on Pinterest.

Jayda Banks || J.I
Chicago, Illinois
"Ma do I really got to go to school with Tay?"
"Yes little girl . This why we moved back here to be with family ."
"Don't even mess with half of the family anyway ." I whispered .
"What was that?"
"Nothing ma ." I said while finishing my hair .
"Hurry up so I can take you to school .
I put my on my eyelashes and grabbed my book bag . I didn't wanna go to this new school back here in Chicago because I wanted to go back to Memphis . I'm from Chicago and left when I was 13 and moved to Memphis with my dad and mom for a few years .
I came back every year in the summer to Chicago and stayed with Tay and his momma . My favorite aunty .
"This the high school I went to." My momma said as we drove past .
She went to Dunbar . "So where exactly am I going ?"
"Hyde Park ."
"Mama really ? I told you I wanted to go to Simeon."
"Girl you need protection . Tay and his guys will do it ."
"Girl please Tay is not gon buss a grape ."
"Buss a what? Y'all new generation kids say anything she chuckled .
We drove up to the front of the school and it's big as hell. Kids already outside . It's like October so it's not that new to anybody . I seen some familiar faces . A few kids I went to elementary school with .
"Hey Jayda." My friend said .
"Hey Bambi. I missed you baby." I said while hugging her .
"What made you come back?"
"My momma ." I said while rolling my eyes .
"Awnn . Tell ma I said hey ."
"I will." I said while walking away .
My momma walked me into the building which I hated . We went into the office and Tay was there . He got in trouble . His face lit up because he thought we was coming to get him .
"Hey aunty I-." "Boy sit down." "I'm here to check my daughter in . She's new to the school ."

"What's her name ?"
" Jayda Banks."
"Ms. Banks . We had you as a student at the elementary school . Have a seat and we will have somebody show you around."

"Can I do it?" Tay said while standing up.

"Sit down boy ." My momma groaned .

"Why you in here anyways?" I asked .

"Mr . Brown tripping ."

"Mr. Brown ! He work here ?"

"Yes . The hell you happy for ."

"He was my favorite teacher in elementary ."

"He had to do more than that for you to be this happy ."

"Mr . Taylor ! Language ."

"I didn't say nothing damn."

"Tay ! Can I check him out and take him home ?" My momma said .

Damn why won't she take me ..

"Yes Ma'm." The lady said .

"Ms.Banks you can make your way to your class ."

I walked out the door and I was lost a little bit . Tay was supposed to be here walking me around his bad ass . I guess I'll find my way .

"Hey Jayda!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"RONDOOOO!" I said while running up to him hugging him .
"I missed you sis where you been?"

"Memphis. I'm back now."

"Yeah I can tell you got a little accent ." Rondo chuckled .

Rondo still looked the same with his hair and his smile . He still look the same just taller and voice deeper. He was like a brother to me since him and my cousin were best friends . I didn't know all his friends besides Rondo . He always was at my aunty house in the summer .

"You need help getting to class ?"
"Yes . I'm going to Mr.Long."
"His class right there . I'll see you at lunch next period ."

"Aight ."

Lunch quick as fuck here literally . I walked into the classroom and it was dead silence . I seen my best friend Ky from years back and he had the biggest smirk on his face . The teacher stopped instruction and directed me to my seat.

"What's your name ?" He asked .

"Jayda."

"That's Tay cousin ." Someone said .

I don't even know who he is but ..

"Damn why the fuck you telling all her business ." This girl said .

"Ms . Allen watch your language ."

She was pretty with some nice brown eyes. "I'm Nunu . I'm guessing your Jayda ."

"Yes I am . Tay's cousin ."

"Ew . No offense but -."

"I know. I know ." I chuckled .

I turned back to the teacher and I felt eyes staring at me . He had black dreads and they were short . He looked very familiar . I knew his name but it was on the tip of my tongue .

"LA why you staring at the new girl ." Someone yelled out .

"LA! That's his name ." I said to myself .

"Nigga get out my eyes . Y'all noisy as hell ." LA said .

I chuckled and brushed it off . He was very handsome but he looked like a bad boy . I liked bad boys I ain't gone lie but Tay would've got on my ass if he found out I was talking to his friends .

"Ms. Banks what's the answer ."

"I don't know . I haven't been here for 10 minutes and In already getting questions ."

"Your telling me you can't tell me a few things about yourself ."

I felt people staring at me . I just decided to speak because I'm very vocal . "I'm Jayda Banks . I'm from Chicago and I recently moved back here from Memphis . I'm 16 of course and I'm looking forward to my high school year at Hyde Park ."

I rarely talk in front of people so me doing that was a big thing . I heard claps that filled the air which boosted my confidence a little bit not gone lie .

"Well that's amazing . I hope your nothing like your cousin Tay. He's a troublemaker ."

"Trust me I know ." I chuckled .

The bell ring and it was lunch time . I walked out with Rondo and the rest of his friends . I was on the end of him because I didn't know anybody really so I was stuck to him like glue .

I seen Tay come towards us and kicked it with us by the locker . "Boy I thought you went home with my momma ." "No . She would take me . I'm spending a night at y'all house tonight though ." "Ew whyyyy. I already see you enough ." "Cause my momma leaving and she didn't want me by myself . That's fine with me as long as y'all got food ."

I rolled my eyes cause now I gotta go home with Tay . This gone be a long roll . I grabbed my snacks out my locker . Tay and Rondo grabbed my Super Donuts .

"Give it back ! I haven't had one in forever !"

"No Im finna eat it ."

"Fuck y'all. I'm finna eat my Hot Crunchy Curls." I said . I walked into the lunch room and I sat by Tay and Rondo .
"Damn girl you love being all over me ." Rondo said while I had my head on his shoulder .

I felt a tap on my shoulder . It was this girl who had black long hair and a belly piercing .  "Can I help you ?" I asked . "Oh shit !" Tay said .

"Yes you can . GET OFF MY NIGGA."

"Happily . I don't even like him ."

"You better not . Watching you hoe ."

"Bitch shut your ass up . He cheating on you anyway ." Bambi said .

Bambi is my friend when I went to the elementary school by Hyde Park.
"Your duck face ass." Rondos girlfriend said .

"Bitch shut up your pussy ran thru . Everybody been up in that thang . Lil miss house party pussy ."

"Bitch!" I felt the air of punches being thrown and I moved back . La put his arms around my waist trying to grab me because they tried to jump Bambi. They didn't but they tried .

"Let me go !" I said while kicking my legs in there air."

"Shut up ." La muffled .

He let me down .

"What the fuck was that about ."

"You can't be fighting up in here !"

"She started with me . Plus who are you anyway ."

"I'm La. I'm your cousin bestfriend . I'm trynna protect you."

"I don't need nobody protecting me !" I said .

I walked away and back in the lunch room . It was a damn mess . Food trays thrown all over . It looked like a food fight . What a great way to start my new year ....

3 hours later .

School is finally out and Tay came home with me . I noticed that a lot of people were following us to the house . I hope he know all these niggas ain't coming in. Only Rondo is allowed in cause I don't know these others niggas .

"Tay who these niggas ?" I whispered .

"Chill cuz . They cool they ain't gon do shit . Yo momma home ?"

"No why?"

"I'm finna bring a few bitches !"

"Hell naw Germontay."

"Shut the fuck up saying my government name ." He said in a quiet tone.

"I don't know they ass why you letting them come in my house . I'm finna be the only girl ."

"Chill I said we bringing bitches ."

"Bitches that I don't know ." I said .

"Chill . Just go in your room ain't nun gon happen ."

I went inside the house and to my room . The nîgga came upstairs and I got nervous as fuck . Tay left to go pick the bitches up and I'm here with La and the rest of his homies . Rondo left to go pick his sister up. They better bring me something back or I'm snitching .

Tay .
What Jayda.
Bring me a wood and some chips back or i'm telling .
Opp ass . Aight lil cus i'll be back in a minute

Yessss because I'm ready to eat a bitch is hungry . I changed my clothes after I freshened up . I put my black leggings on and this long sleeve cropped shirt . I tried to cover up because the house full of niggas .

I walked out the room and Tay's friend was right in my way .

"Watch where you going ma ."
"This my house ."

a /n Can y'all guess who this is?

"Don't care if it was or wasn't . Watch where you going ."

I scoffed and went down the steps . I grabbed my gun from the table so they wouldn't take my shit . It was pretty and pink . Decked out and everything . My momma bought it for me so I could have protection .

"What you doing with that?" Tay's friend asked .

I continued walking acting like I didn't hear him . "Ma I know you hear me ." "I got it cause I wanted it . Problem?" "Aye watch yo mouth . Don't get fucked up ."
I rolled my eyes and walked off . I felt an arm pull me into an dark room .

"The fuck ."

MATURE 18+ Sensitive Content
"The fuck ." I said while kisses felt my neck .

"What the fuck D-."

It was D . Rose . My ex boyfriend . I haven't talked to him for about 2 years and I guess he found out I'm back now he trynna plot against me .

"D Rose . What you doing ?"

"Trynna love you ."

"No ! I'm no interested." I said while trying to walk away but he grabbed my ass .

My body is kind of shaped "grown" for me to be my age . I got hips and a ass .

"Finna tear your ass up ." D Rose said while biting his lips .

"No !" I said .

He continued to kiss me and put his fingers in my pants . I told him to stop several times but he wouldn't . "Chill baby." "I said no . Stop ! I'm your bestfriend's cousin ."

"You my girlfriend ."

"Ex . I said while pointing at him ."

He threw me down on the floor and he started zipping his pants down . "Stop ! I told you no leave me alone."

"Naw . You gon have to listen to me ." D Rose said while choking me .

I gasped for air trynna make the loudest noise I could to get help until the door bussed open .

It was Tay and La .

"AYE BRO WHAT THE FUCK ! YOU FUCKIN HIM JAYDA?" Tay yelled .

"NO! I told him no and he keep trynna do it with me ."

"Aye bro I'm finna kill yo ass ." Tay said while pulling a gun out .

"Tay No!" I yelled .

"Get her out of here LA."

"Don't touch me . I'll leave myself ..."

I walked out and went to my room . La came in and gave me a glass of water . "Here lil bro ." "Thank you ." I said while looking up at him and back down at my water .

"What happened in there ..."

I stayed quiet for a while and continued drinking my water .

"You don't gotta speak on it . I'm sorry how I did you earlier it's just I don't wanna see you get hurt ."

"What you mean ."

"I remember a girl like you . She went to school with us . She was new . Pretty like you . Smart mouth and hard headed . She had a good heart until somebody uh ..raped her and she got turned out . She ended up getting killed ."

"Damn . That's sick ."

I felt tears coming from my eyes. I tried to fight them but they came down.

"Why you crying sis?" La said while wiping my tears . "It's ok . Don't cry that's that soft shit mama ."

"Don't call me mama that shit soft ." I chuckled .

La held me in his arms till I felt asleep . I heard Tay and Rondo come in trying to wake me up so I could leave to go with them .

"Come on Jayda."

"No ! I'm sleeping !"

"Girl come on before I don't give you your donuts ."

"Coming !"

Let me know how y'all like this story so far ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...