People Of The Damned (ON-HOLD)

By SekYeeTing

I was born with a curse... A curse that could kill the person who gives birth to a descendant that has the cu... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-P.O.T.D
Chapter 2-P.O.T.D
Chapter 3-P.O.T.D
Chapter 4-P.O.T.D
Chapter 5 -P.O.T.D
Chapter 6-P.O.T.D
Chapter 8-P.O.T.D
Chapter 9-P.O.T.D
Chapter 10-P.O.T.D
Chapter 11-P.O.T.D
Chapter 12-P.O.T.D

Chapter 7-P.O.T.D

94 12 4
By SekYeeTing

Hehe...I am a bit excited that I have wriiten 7 chapter for this story! XD I am so glad that I have people supporting me...  Thank you so much! Click vote and comment to let this story GO ON! =D

Chapter 7

I sat with her in the bathroom, soaking wet together for –I did not even keep track of the time- and she often rubbed her hands to wash something that were not even on her hands. She told me her hands were really red and dirty. She wanted to wash everything away. So, I helped her clean it by sucking that dirty stuff that she thought existed. Eventually, she calmed down and started shivering against me.

“C’mon, you are cold. Let’s get out of here and get dress,” I said to her as softly as possible.

At first she was reluctant, but after a few attempts to persuade her, she finally nodded and let me carries her out of the bathroom, stepping into her bedroom. Water were dripping on her marble floor as she started to walk around to find for her clothes while I just stood at the entrance of the bathroom as I did not want to ruin her floor.

I stood at the door, waiting for her to change into fresh clothes, be by her side till she sleeps, then only I can have my mind at rest. As soon as she walked out of the door to the bathroom, I was taken aback by what she was wearing. She wore a nightgown that can completely reveal everything under that thin, soft, silk gown while I was a stranger to her! Had she ever come to think that I was a man too?

I turned my head to another side so I would not see how the gown sticks to her skin as she climbed into her bed. I swallowed my saliva down my throat as I felt my cheek burned. Was I blushing? I was a much older man than she was, an old man, you could call me that and how can I still reacted with these kind of stuff?

I looked down to my pants. Nothing was bulging out. Good. I did not want her to see that all. But, I could feel my face as red as a ripped tomato. Why the hell was I blushing when she wore that? I have been with every kind of women and I did not even react although they were naked as a Jaybird. But why, around her…, I mused in my head.

“Goodnight, Alexis.” At last, she had got herself into her bed and had covered everything up when I peeked at her from the corner of my eyes. I closed the distance between me and her bed so that I could tuck her in just like a father –I could be her father already, you know- tucking a daughter in a bed.

“Wait, don’t leave me!” She cried desperately, clutching my left arm with a strength I did not existed in her. “Stay, stay with me, please.” She begged, eyes burning with sincerity that made my vision blurred for a moment. The curse, she emitting it to me. I did not want to get caught in her nightmares again so I brought up my guards again to fend her curse away from me.

My mind was interpreting and had a response but my unconscious part got the best of me. I put my right hand that was free from her hold on my hips like I was mad and frowned. “How can I do that when I do not even have any clean clothes?”

Her grip on my arm was released just for a moment before she had the answer to my question. And her answer shot me back to the time when I was born. “Then don’t wear anything.”

“What?” My eyes were so wide I could feel it drop on the ground any seconds now.

“Don’t leave me.” She insisted, holding my gaze with her pleading eyes.

I sighed inwardly. If I did not stay by her side, my mind would not rest at all. “Fine,” I said as she let go of my arm. I walked over to the switch, right beside the entry to her room and I can easily turn off the lights because it was stick to the wall at my height.

After turning off the lights, I used my sense to go over to the balcony’s door so I can pull the curtain away and let the moonlight enter. The moonlight was strong and vivid as there illuminated into her room. I made my way to the chair, on my right which her study table was positioned and started yanking my pants down and taking off my boxer, draping them over the chair. I hope she cannot see anything but with the moonlight gleaming into her room, I doubt that.

“Do you have a mattress?” I asked, walking to the balcony nakedly. Despite the fact that I have been unclothed with women before her, I still felt embarrassed around her.

“What?” She asked in a surprised tone, like I have just waked her up from her sleep.

I exhaled sharply while facing her. “How am I going to sleep if I do not have a mattress? Do you expect me to sleep with you?” Realizing that she was looking below me, and as quick as lightning, I spun around so that I was looking out into the environment and not her.  I was showing her my naked body, standing in the balcony.

I heard her rise from her bed and searched her shelf for something. “There,” she called and threw a blanket at me. “I don’t have any mattress, use that,” she said and got into her bed again. I laid the blanket on the floor, in between her bed and the exit to the balcony.

“Here,” she passed me another blanket. She leaned on the edge of her bed and stared intently at me. I fumbled the blanket to cover my private part. “Night.”

“Goodnight.” I said and closed my eyes. It was really a long night. The longest night ever. I hoped I could sleep well tonight because tomorrow I have a major job to do: Meeting my half-siblings.

I was almost falling into my dream of hell but a touch on my forehead made me flicked my eyelids to stare into the eyes of a woman. She was staring back at me, with those piercing chocolate eyes. Her hand was still on my forehead and it seemed like she was passing me her warmth. The warmth that I have almost forgotten about it. It came flooding into every part of my body and I just realized that I had been yearning for it since the day my beloved died.

“Thank you.” She showed gratitude. My hand reached up instinctively and held hers. Our fingers intertwined and we let it that way as we closed our eyes to sleep. I was really positive that I was falling for her. I spent thousands of years thinking that no one will ever make me feel love after the death of my beloved but now, she has proven me wrong. I could still feel love and my heart was beating for her. I know this was so sudden as I was also taken aback.

I barely knew her but I think this was what people called it as true love.

The next morning, she had waked up earlier than me. The sun has not risen yet from the east and she was in the balcony, looking out into the world around her house. I sat up and stretched my muscles which were really tight after that long night sleep. I stood up and wrapped the blanket around my waist and walked over to her side. Her balcony was facing east as I could see streaks of line from the sun emerging from the horizon.

“Beautiful right?” She asked, not looking at me. I nodded in silence, taking in the view that was enthralling me. Both of us were like couples who had just married, watching the sun rise together.  I did not want to tell her anything about my feelings as I was afraid she had another man. I did not dare asked her.

When the sun had rose, I went to check on my pants and boxer. It was dried as a dead leaf. I wore it back as I did not have any spare clothing to wear. She started to prepare breakfast while I watched her work in the kitchen. She was beautiful in her own way, moving around the kitchen swiftly, grabbing plates and ingredients. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail with a colorful rubber band and she still wore her night gown.

I licked my lips in hunger when she placed a plate of omelet, pancakes and salad in front of me on the dining table. She sat opposite me and started digging in. Silence hung in the air as we ate and I liked it. I did not know what to say to her at all. My eyes were wondering here and there, around the kitchen. Normal typical kitchen but a lot larger than my kitchen.

“So, today, what are you going to do?” She asked, breaking the silence and her voice forced me to look at her.

I shrugged lightly. “You know where…” I trailed off as I did not want to mention that name that could make her break down again.

“Yes,” she nodded, fully understanding what I wanted to say. “I will take you to her.”

“Her?” I repeated softly, using my full concentration to stare at her. I was observing if there was any tears or not, but none.

“Jimmy’s crush,” she answered, keeping her face expressionless. “He was supposed to confess to her today, but…” she paused, avoiding my gaze.

“What time is he meeting her?” I changed the subject abruptly. “Where is it?’

“Around ten, near The SupaMega Mall,” she replied, meeting my gaze bravely. There was no trace of tears. She was really brave. She could collect her herself and stand on her two feet after that incident which just occurred yesterday.

“Okay, what time is it?” I asked, glancing at the clock, hanging on the wall, just above the fridge, on the left of the room. 8.35

“Still long,” she stated.

“I have to go home and change.” I told her simply. She smiled in agreement. “Then, I will take my leave now,” I stood up and push the chair behind me, took my plate to the sink and place them inside.

“I will clean them, just leave it there,” she spoken with an authority tone that sent me flying out of the door. I ran back home using all the small alleyways so no one can see that I was half-naked.

Upon reaching my house, I took a quick shower. I wore a deep blue polo t-shirt and a jeans that has a pattern like being tore. I stuffed my keys and wallet into the back pocket before leaving the house and speed walked back into Alexis’s house.

At exactly ten, we were in front of the mall, just like Jimmy had planned to meet the girl. I fidgeted around as I was really impatient in meeting another half-sibling. My mind wondered what kind of curse she will have while we waited.

At last, we saw her –Alexis pointed out to her in the crowd- and we went to catch up with her. I brought my guards up before we were in a hearing distance between us and the girl. I did not know what she will do when she senses me so I better be ready and hide my scent away from her.

She was a tiny girl with thin looking fragile body. Her hair was brown and long, eyes were as deep as the Pacific Ocean when I stared into them but it did not fit her. She should have black eyes or dark brown to fit her hair. She was shorter than me but as tall as Jimmy. Like an average teenager height. Her skin was pale white like she had not been eating like a healthy teenager. I suspected that she was infected by albinism. 

“Bonjour Alexis!” She greeted warmly and her voice was as sweet as honey. She shot me look and said, “Who’s this?”

Alexis was opening her mouth to introduce me but I stopped her by placing a hand on her shoulder. “My name is Niklaus.”

And with that, her eyes widen and she started running. Running away from us or rather me. She was pulling Alexis with her when she ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 674 25
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒘. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆." ...
206K 8.7K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
29.9K 704 28
Lacey and her friends just graduated from high school. To celebrate, they all go to a cabin owned by Lacey's family in the middle of nowhere and spe...
6K 276 29
Just a random group of stories centred around Dream. Can't say they will be any good, however, here you go. Enjoy. These shorts include a variety of...