𝖢𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝖾 [𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠...

By z_SUGAR_z

w𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀!!! 𝖲𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌! - ,, 💎 ʸᵃⁿᵈᵉʳᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ˢᵐᵖ ˣ ᶠ⋅ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ⌇·˚ ༘ ʸ/ⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗ... More

𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢
𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 ↓
𝗀𝗂𝖿𝗍
1ᵏ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
☼ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 ↧
𝟣
𝟤
𝟥

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

6.6K 171 230
By z_SUGAR_z

━━━💎━━━
𝘠/𝘕
━━━💎━━━

𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙀𝙏𝘾. 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙀𝘿, 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘾𝙆 𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙁𝙊𝙍 [𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀]

❙ 𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙁𝙄𝙏  ❙

[𝗡𝗘𝗪]

[𝗢𝗟𝗗]

[𝗘𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘]

━━━💎━━━
𝘍𝘜𝘕𝘋𝘠
━━━💎━━━

◊𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Fundy

◊𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- 𝙐𝙉𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

◊𝘼𝙂𝙀- 21

◊𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍- Male

◊𝙃𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏- 5,8

◊𝙀𝙔𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍- Orange

◊𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍- Orange/white streak

◊𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙏𝙃- Short

◊𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀- Curly

♕𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙁𝙄𝙏♕

[𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝘼𝙎 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃 𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝘽𝙊𝙏𝙃]

𝖠𝗋𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 :𝖣

━━━💎━━━
𝘛𝘜𝘉𝘉𝘖
━━━💎━━━

◊𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Tubbo

◊𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- _

◊𝘼𝙂𝙀- 17

◊𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍- Male

◊𝙃𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏- 5,5

◊𝙀𝙔𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍- Sapphire

◊𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍- Brown

◊𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙏𝙃- Short

◊𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀- Curly

[𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙉𝙄𝘾]

♕𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙁𝙄𝙏♕

𝖠𝗋𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗎𝗋𝗂_𝖻𝗈𝗈 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 :)

━━━💎━━━
𝘛𝘖𝘔𝘔𝘠
━━━💎━━━

◊𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Tommy

◊𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀- Innit

◊𝘼𝙂𝙀- 16

◊𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍- Male

◊𝙃𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏- 6,3

◊𝙀𝙔𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍- Blue

◊𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍- Blonde

◊𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙏𝙃- Short

◊𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀- Straight/wavy

[𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙉𝙄𝘾]

♕𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙁𝙄𝙏♕

𝖠𝗋𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 :𝖣

[𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙊𝙊𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙈𝙀𝙏]

»»——————- 💎   ——————-««

🆈🅰🅽🅳🅴🆁🅴 🅸🅽🅵🅾🆁🅼🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽

»»——————- 💎    ——————-««

Personality

Yandere characters are what one would call crazy girls/boys. Not like dorky or stunt-loving people, but rather the psychotic jealous person that will murder their love interest's entire family and their dog just to stay with them alone.

Literally.

Simply put, a yandere is someone who is lovesick; someone who has been driven to insanity by extreme obsession or love, thus resulting in abnormal behavior if not violence, for those around them and even themselves. Take the tropes, "Love Makes You Crazy," "Love Makes You Evil," "Love Hungry," and "Stalker with a Crush," turn them all up to eleven, and condense everything into a singular personified character archetype.

A yandere sees everyone surrounding the person they like as if they're going after them, be it male or female, and the yandere will actually attack people to get what they want, in some cases gorily so, in other cases just name-calling or hiding their possessions somewhere.

Many yandere are introduced as looking normal and cute, lovable and extremely sympathetic. But that's often because they've only shown interacting with their love interest. Once a third character gets into the equation, they will start to show their true colors. That is, a yandere character starts crazy, they don't go crazy, they were usually crazy from the beginning but nobody knew.

Note that the above isn't necessarily true. Some yanderes are undeniably nuts from the start. Why a yandere has become insane can vary: they might be a broken victim of some horrible event, or they might simply have a natural inclination to become a serial killer. In any case, as long as they have a mentally sick kind of love they're a yandere.

The word "yandere", a term that blossomed in more fandom, refers to a character who is crazy about someone else... often literally and violently. Despite the anime-inspired name, this type of character is much, much older than that, as one of the earliest examples is the Mesopotamian goddess Ishtar/Inanna (technically an Uruk Example, as that was her cult city that neighbored Ur in Sumer).

Yanderes are usually identifiable by their blank eyes when they go crazy, blood being soaked on them for the majority of their screen time, carrying at least one signature weapon that they use to kill and/or attack others for the majority of their screen time, a mostly more appearance or at least an appearance that will deceive others, psychotic behavior, and a tendency to attack and/or kill people who would get in the way of their love. Many of them are Ax-Crazy. "Benign" cases don't even need to bring weapons or violence into the mix: just a well-established aura of menace and the feeling of dread if you step out of line is enough. When on the Good Guys' team, they are often the Token Evil Teammate (or at least Unscrupulous Hero).

The character almost always appears perfectly cute and harmless on the surface... but underneath they may be obsessive, controlling, and sometimes just plain insane. This is bad news for anyone unfortunate enough to be the object of a Yandere's obsession, as nothing will dissuade the yandere from the notion that they are theirs and theirs alone. But even more pity should be saved for anyone who gets in the way, as this psycho-obsessive is amazingly unwilling to put up with any rivals to their often genuine affection. Most yanderes have a history of mental instability, but some have always been just a little bit "off", perhaps the product of a dark and troubled past and a good round or more of "Break the Cutie". If a yandere ever goes off the deep end, they are likely to go Ax-Crazy, taking up the psycho weapon of their choice and doing things to people straight out of a horror movie. Usually their target is whoever they perceive to be in the way, but if the person they love rejects them or leaves them, they may well decide that they would rather see the person dead than with another or themselves because they're nothing without them, which may well lead to tragedy.

Interestingly, while yanderes are usually villains by dint of their psycho and murderous nature, they can still be perceived as more if they manage to gain enough tragic audience sympathy. A sympathetic yandere often has the person they love as a "Living Emotional Crutch", and goes completely crazy and murderous at the thought of losing them, either romantically or otherwise. Worst case scenario, they'll go into a "never my fault" fueled villainous breakdown, at which point they lose the sympathy points.

Part of the dere family along with (cranky outside, sweet inside), or sub-groups; (cold outside, sweet inside), and (asocial outside, sweet inside). However, those are all sweet inside, while the yandere is sweet outside, crazy inside. While a sweet tsundere may have some similarities with a yandere (especially if jealousy is one of their vices), the yandere will often patiently endure things that will send any tsundere utterly bonkers, but the yandere's jealous, possessive and obsessive nature won't let them accept the possibility that the person they love can be happy without them. Unlike most tsunderes, including sweet tsunderes, a female yandere is usually a girly girl with a tomboy streak since she is girly and lovey-dovey outside, but violent inside.

Yandere characters are mostly female, but male examples exist. Compare with the "Violently Protective Girlfriend", who can become Ax-Crazy when the love interest is in danger, but is otherwise much more stable mentally. If the admirer is crazy, but tends to be the one who gets violently abused by their affection, then this is "Mad Love".

May God have mercy on you if you are caught in a psychopathic love triangle (a love triangle with two members being yanderes). Contrast with "Bitch in Sheep's Clothing", in which a character is consciously using the illusion of purity and niceness to cover up a sadistic true nature (though a BISC can become a yandere if we add obsession and mental instability to the mix). At the extreme, a love to dismember can occur. Due to their often violent nature, they are likely to be the unfettered. The more savage examples also very likely to be faux affably evil. Don't confuse with Yandere Kanojo, a manga which surprisingly doesn't involve actual yandere (except for one case, in which the victim had it coming. It ends well, though). Also contrast "Cute and Psycho" a.k.a. Yangire, who is also sweet and crazy, but whose craziness isn't tied to love.

Meaning of the Name

The "yan" in the word yandere (ヤンデレ) comes from the verb yanderu (病んでる) which means "to be sick mentally." This is slightly different from the verb yamu (病む) which means "to be sick (generally)," despite yanderu (病んでる) being also considered a contraction of the verb yamu in the te-iru form yandeiru (病んでいる).

A somewhat related word is the word koiyamai (恋病), meaning "lovesick" and written with the kanji for love (koi (恋)) and sickness (yamai (病)).

AnalysisOrigin of the Yandere trope

Yandere may have emerged as a deconstruction of the archetype: an eternally serene woman who always puts the needs of her family and husband before her own. A female yandere is all of this driven to the logical extreme and then examined realistically: a sentient individual put in such a position would invariably experience enormous emotional and mental strain. Sooner or later, she would snap, even at the slightest provocation. Ironically, it is this realistic take that makes a yandere so endearing to the audiences, often even more so than the traditional Yamato Nadeshiko. (Granted, there are realistically a wide range of possible responses to stress other than going Axe-Crazy, but this one is definitely more entertaining to watch.) Compare with the violently protective girlfriend who can become Axe-Crazy when the love interest is in danger but is otherwise much more stable mentally.

Why Yandere can be perceived as attractive, Someone who is crazy for you is someone who is crazy for you.

Interestingly, these types of characters can still be perceived as attractive if they can build up enough tragic audience sympathy, despite the argument that many originally become popular by being subversions of wishy-washy female or male characters until the fandom ended up loving them in the typical way. Sometimes this can play out in story, if the Love Interest ever starts to rethink a relationship with them, the yandere might threaten to harm the love interest or them self if they ever think on leaving the yandere. This threat might be explicit, but often is more subtle.

The Trouble with Yanderes

A main problem with a yandere is that a poorly-written yandere is easy scrappy bait. As outlandish as the trope can be, yanderes can still be likable as long as they have elements of sympathy with them, but alas, there are a few that lack that key redemptive trait. A yandere written to be unlikable is more than likely to be a villain of some caliber, planning to cause harm to a more level-headed character in a fit of blind fury simply because their dream relationship fell apart. Another bad sign for a yandere is if he or she suffers from erotomania, and delusionally believes that the person they love is in love with them when in reality, the person is either indifferent or wants nothing to do with them. Unrequited yandere attraction never ends well, and can be very ugly if the yandere goes off the deep end...

(The most common type of yandere is violent and jealous, but there are other types of yandere written further below)

Types of Yandere

In the west, yandere is basically always associated with the jealous, violent type of yandere, which is the most common. However, given that the word just means "mentally sick and in love," there are other types of yandere which would be recognized only in the Japanese speaking community.

Because they're just Japanese nouns followed by the suffix gata (型), meaning "model," as in "[car] model." So where one would say "a XXX(action here)-ing yandere" in English to say what the yandere does, in Japanese there's a noun for that, so it becomes XXX-gata yandere, "yandere of type XXX."

A single yandere can (and normally will) fit in multiple of these types at a time. In particular, Yuno Gasai fits a dozen of them, which is why she's an ideal example of yandere.

All types of yandere can be male or female and also have any kind of romantic attraction or obsession. Below is a list of yandere types sorted by degree of insanity, ascending;

mugai-gata (無害型)

Harmless type.

"As long as he/she is happy, I'm happy."

The most harmless type of yandere, the one where they have fallen in love in an unhealthy, obsessive way, but they don't do anything insane about it. They will try hard to become your lover, but won't harm anybody in the way. If you get into a relationship with someone, this type of yandere won't attack you two, they'll be happy you found happiness, but perhaps they may still hope that you'll choose them instead one day.

This can be associated with , or . Harmless type of yanderes, who could also be one or three of these three types and would not even come close to being a real yandere.

They can either be viewed as a crazy, obsessive version of a or a sweet, loyal version of a yandere.

kanchigai-gata (勘違い型)

Wrong idea type.

"He/She gave me an eraser... this must mean he/she loves me!"

They get the wrong idea when you do something in order to match their expectations. If you say you don't love them, they'll think you're lying because you don't want to hurt them or something. If you do something out of kindness to them, they'll think it's out of love. And so on.

shuuchaku-gata (執着型)

Obsession type.

"I sent you 50 messages, why didn't you answer? Where were you? What were you doing?"

Tries to learn everything about you. Personal information, hobbies, routine, etc. Sends regular messages to check on you, asks why you haven't answered if you didn't, wants to know what you're doing always. All the time. And, if possible, walks around with you all the time too.

The obsession type doesn't necessarily want to monopolize you. They'll let you hang around with friends, etc. but wants to know everything you do. They probably want to go with you, too. If they can't go somewhere with you, they might stalk you.

If they learn a person is too close to you, they might attack.

sutookaa-gata (ストーカー型)

Stalker type.

Follows you around, often without you knowing. May be in broad daylight or at night, when you're walking alone on the streets. Maybe even online. A person of this type is also often of the obsessive type.

dokusen-gata (独占型)

Monopoly type. (This is the most common type.)

"Who is that person you were talking to?"

They want to monopolize you. Will ask who you talk to and hang with, in extreme cases won't let you be with anyone else, not even your friends.

This type of behavior is unfortunately common in real life. It displays insecurities and lack of trust in the relationship which might develop into much worse yandere behavior.

ison-gata (依存型)

Dependence type. ("Dependence" as in addiction, alcohol dependence, chemical, etc.)

"No, don't leave me! Please! I can't live without you!"

Can't live without you. Begs you to not leave them or throw them away. Say they will die if you go away. May lose will to do anything if you aren't watching. If you do leave, they might go full crazy and end up doing something crazy like going on a murderous rampage.

touei-gata (投影型)

Projection type.

"You're just like him/her."

After their former love turned out to be a completely different person than they loved, got a girlfriend/boyfriend, died or something like that, and the yandere can no longer stay with them, they will search for someone who was just like what their love was, and it turns out that you end up being that person.

This type of yandere is very innocent at first, but if they're given power to dominate their new beloved, they might end up trying to make them more and more like what their old interest was. For example, wearing the same things, doing the same things, etc.

Sometimes, this yandere might project their ideal lover not on someone else but on the same person. That is, they might say "you are not him/her, he/she does this," to you even though you actually are him/her and you don't do "this".

shoushitsu-gata (消失型)

Disappearance type. (This has nothing to do with Haruhi Suzumiya)

"He/She will never love someone like me... why exist?"

They love you, maybe you know that, maybe you don't, but unknown this gives them a crushing depression. They think you'll never love them and they have no chance, but they can't stop their unhealthy feelings of love. They thinks you're too good for them, or that they're too worthless for you. This makes them slowly fade away, disappear from your life. Until they completely disappear forever (probably suicide).

This is an atypical yandere, since it has so little effect on other characters' lives.

shuumatsu-gata (終末型)

Final type. ("final" as in "the end")

"I don't need a world where he/she doesn't exist."

After learning you died, they lose purposes in life. The world for them was you, and you're now gone. What this results vary. Most of the time, they become broken emotionally, as expected. They might also commit suicide. Or sometimes, they might become a terrorist and destroy the world that let you die, or just go on revenge serial killing.

DV-gata (DV)

Domestic Violence type.

"It hurts? That's your fault! Next time learn your lesson and stop looking at other girls/boys!"

When jealous, feeling ignored, etc. uses violence against you. They'll beat you and say it's your own fault. This can be either discharging pent-up rage through violence and you just happen to be their favorite punching bag, or deliberately punishing you for doing something they didn't like.

Both cases, unfortunately, are also common in real life.

bouryoku-gata (暴力型)

Violence type.

Another name for the "domestic violence" type above.

They "use violence" (bouryoku wo furu (暴力をふる)) towards you.

sokubaku-gata (束縛型)

Restraints type.

"Let's stay together forever! You'll never leave my side, not ever again!"

They want to be with you always, and always, and always, AND ALWAYS, AND ALWAYS. And that means they'll probably kidnap you and lock you into their house so you're forced to stay with them.

There are variations, some lighter, some worse, but the general idea is that they want you two to be inseparable.

mousou-gata (妄想型)

Delusion type.

Similar to the "wrong idea" type above, but far worse.

When their insane love is unrequited (for obvious reasons), and you start literally running away from the crazy person, they'll think it's because you're embarrassed, and not because you don't want them. Their love distorts the reality they perceive. They see a bunch of delusions instead.

The delusion type may also be in denial something unpleasant happened. They'll just forget it happened. Their memories may also be replaced with delusions: they'll remember you being extremely nice to them when you were indifferent, or you saying you liked them before you even met.

jishou-gata (自傷型)

Self-harm type.

"Hey... look at me... look at me... look, there's so much blood coming out..."

They harm themselves, cutting wrists, etc. in order to get your attention. This often happens when they're ignored. The "dependence" type might evolve into this if they are abandoned.

There are two sub-types to this:

First, the one where they harm themselves in secret and have you notice their injuries, then they say "it's nothing to worry about" hoping you worry about it more. This is usually something light like a knee bruise.

Second, the one where they harm themselves in your face as a way to say "I'll kill myself if you leave me", forcing you to stay by their side by guilt.

haijo-gata (排除型)

Removal type.

"You don't need other people. You have me."

They will remove from your life everyone they think you don't need. Which means everyone else. This can include things like excluding your contacts and messages to even murdering everybody who approaches.

This type of yandere has two sub-types:

First, the one that removes people secretly. They see you hanging with someone, the next day that person has mysteriously disappeared. You, a main character, are probably as clueless as a sheet of sudoku in blank about this incident, and the next several incidents like it.

Second, the one that removes people openly. This also ranges from removing messages to killing people. They might be expecting you to agree with them, "Yeah, you're right, I don't need other people", or they might just want to show you what they're capable of.

shinjuu-gata (心中型)

Double Suicide type.

"Let's die together! So we can stay together FOREVER in the afterlife!"

Why be always together in life if you can be forever together for all eternity? This type of yandere will propose what no sane person would: let's die!

Sadly, suicide pacts are a thing. Double suicide, lovers' suicide, too, is a thing. One of the most famous pieces ever, Romeo & Juliet, (spoilers) sort of ended up in a double suicide.

One thing different in a yandere double suicide is that, often, you don't really want to suicide. It's more likely this yandere wants you both dead and they'll kill you then themself. Although there are also actual consensual attempted double suicides involving yandere characters.

jiko-gisei-gata (自己犠牲型)

Self-Sacrifice type.

"If it's for you I wouldn't mind dying!"

They'd make any sacrifice for you, as long as it means getting you to love them. They don't even mind dying for you or fighting bloody battles, sustaining multiple injuries, etc. as long as it means staying with you.

Unlike the self-harm type, the self-sacrifice type isn't seeking attention with their suicidal behavior. Instead, they want to make themselves useful and support the one they love.

This is easier to visualize in anime where fighting monsters, etc. is normal. However, this kind of sickness also exists in real life. Some people do sacrifice themselves for a beloved one in an extremely unhealthy and unrewarding way, just because they "love" them.

suuhai-gata (崇拝型)

Worship type.

"I'll do anything for you! I'll even kill for you! Please use me however you want!"

They worships you and will do anything for you. Sometimes even without you asking. And more: They don't even mind if you love them or not, or what will happen to them. Killing, dying, committing crimes, losing respect of others, they'll do anything it means providing support to your infinite greatness.

This is one of the least-harmful type of yandere to one self since they would never do anything to harm you and will never be in your way. Nonetheless, it's also one of the most depressing types; it makes you feel sorry for the yandere, who thinks of them self less like a person and more like a tool who might get thrown away if they're not useful enough.

The difference between the "worship" type and the "self-sacrifice" type is that the "worship" type is also like the "disappearance" type. The "self-sacrifice" type wants to be useful so they can be loved, the "worship" type doesn't mind if they are not loved back, in fact, they probably thinks they are not worth being loved by the delusive greatness they consider you.

They wouldn't, for example, attack your girlfriend/boyfriend or other girls/boys out of jealousy, but they might attack a person approaching you because they thinks this person is stepping out of their boundaries and being presumptuous by daring to talk to your greatness without proper respect.

choukyou-gata (調教型)

Training type.

"Say you love me... come on, say it. Say you love me. SAY YOU LOVE ME! Yay! Good boy/girl! Here's your reward."

(the word choukyou was once only about "training [animals]" or "breaking [animals]". It has nothing to do with training for sports)

They'll break you into loving them. Sometimes using torture, a punishment/reward system, brainwashing, blackmail, etc. This probably involves you getting kidnapped and forced into it, although there might be more subtle ways to accomplish this.

koritsu yuudou-gata (孤立誘導型)

Loneliness Induction type.

"Shhh... it's ok. I'm here. You don't need anyone else. You can just count on me."

They will make, induce, you to feel or be alone. By spreading malicious rumors about you that make others alienate you, by murdering your friends and family, etc. Then they'll jump in and present themselves as the only one you can count on when you're most fragile mentally and in need of company.

Inducing things that don't make you feel lonely but give some sort of mental damage, trauma, also count as this type. Conversely, if your friends and family get killed on their own and you're alone but they have nothing to do with it, it's not the same thing since they didn't induce it, although a yandere might abuse your condition to get closer to you.

This type is similar to the "dependence" type, except it's not what the yandere can do for you, it's what you can do for the yandere.

kyouki-gata (猟奇型)

Bizarre-Seeking type.

"I love you, so... can you give me your fingernails? I want them so I can always have a part of you with me." " I would also like your heart, because shows so much love...."

Undeniably the worst type of yandere, they will murder you, and not by accident, not by jealousy, not by revenge. they will murder you because they love you. And then they'll keep your rotting corpse on bed or preserved inside a glass because there's no way they'd throw you away.

In a sense sane people are better off not even trying to understand, the bizarre-seeking type of yandere is purely insane, mad way beyond explanation.

The word kyouki, used in the type's name, is normally associated with disturbing imagery involving gore, blood and worse stuff. It's also related to "grotesque" art, guro (グロ).

Likewise, nobody in their sane mind can relate to the grotesque love of bizarre-seeking yandere. Ranging from murder, mutilation, and maybe something even worse us mere mortals can't even begin to imagine, their bizarre displays of love can only be summed up by: "What on earth!?"

Diagram-

A map to help you figure out what type of yandere you want in your life and what you don't want to mess around with.

References

The types of yandere above were based on the following articles in Japanese:

About the types of yandere.
Types of yandere girls and collection of scary lines [of dialogue].
Types of yandere.VariationsYangire (ヤンギレ)

YangireJapanese Name病んぎれPersonalityStarts normal, becomes violent and psychopathic.

A Yangire (ヤンギレ) character is a yandere devoid of love and filled with rage, which is some pretty bad combination considering the yan of yandere means "mentally sick." So now you have someone who is mentally sick and that has snapped.

A common type of yangire character is the one that has gone through some sort of trauma and then snaps and goes on a killing spree after getting triggered. Generally speaking, yangire characters have no faith left for the world so they don't care much about killing or getting killed. They just want to watch the world burn.

As one would expect, a yangire character doesn't necessarily have a romantic interest. A yandere would have one, and would go around killing everyone around their lover in a very jelly genocide, but a yangire is a strong independent character who needs no romantic interest in order to start a massacre.

Yangire characters are pretty much crazy and crazy violent. All you need to know is that they are crazier than yandere characters and that ought to say a lot.

A "yangire" is a Japanese term used to refer to normal people who seem innocent at first and suddenly become violent outside.

Personality

Yangires are very similar to yanderes; they both suffer from personality disorder and can easily become violent and extremely dangerous. However, yangires are far, far more chaotic, and they can be 10 times worse than yanderes. A yangire is character whom snaps suddenly out of jealousy, irritation, or something similar. Unlike a yandere, they are not motivated by the love of another. In other words, a yandere acts only with the love of another person in mind, while a yangire is free spirited and commits atrocities, usually at random, by their own will. They are violent sometimes due to a past trauma, or hatred.

A yangire is often considered a Mastermind or Evil Genius. The reason for the question is that a yangire socializes with other people to get what they want. They are always considered serial killers.

Meaning of the Name

This word is an abbreviation of "yanderu" (病やんでる), which means to be mentally or emotionally ill, and "gire" (ギレ), which means to snap.

Types of YangiresYangire with 1 Personality (Y1P)

There are yangires that only have 1 personality, in other words, they are yangires who know very well what they do and have full control of the mind without showing any type of mental illness which affects the exchange of personality. They are yangires which has the full sense of right and wrong and do horrible atrocities by their own will. Due to this fact, they have few redemptive qualities as they already kill and torture people by own will as if it were something more than simple as breathing. Should note that some of them put the pleasure of killing up their own lives.

Yangire with 2 or more Personalities (Y2P)

Not to be confused with Yandegire.

There are yangires who suffer from two or more personalities, these yangires show clearly effects of mental illness. They are often forced and compelled to share their mind with a psychotic personality that shows signs of an assassin mind and often the normal person lives with that another personality that comes to the fore in times of psychological disturbance such as anger, fear or stress and are repeatedly blamed for the crimes caused by another personality. In some cases that person lives with that personality like a normal person and even mark some moments that personality should be changed, however unlike a yandegire, they do not also kill for love.

What is Gire ギレ?

The suffix gire ギレ is sometimes added to these personality words instead of dere (デレ). Its meaning in words such as tsungire and yangire is that of "snapping" or "being mad" instead of dere's "being in love."

The word gire comes from the verb kireru (キレる), which means "to snap" or "to be mad (at someone or something)". Basically to be full of it. To lose your patience. To be done with. To have had the last drop. To burst with anger. To get the last string holding your anger down cut. That's what kireru means.

The gire versions of personalities often have nothing to do with love or romance at all. People often attribute ~gire as more violent versions of ~dere, but these two words aren't actually related. A character deemed ~gire doesn't even need to be in a romance or anything. They just lean towards aggressive, abusive or violent behavior.

The part of the word kireru that becomes the suffix is kire, but it becomes gire instead because of a process called rendaku that changes the pronunciation of suffixes.

Yandegire

YandegireJapanese Name病んでぎれPersonalityChaotic, violent.

A Yandegire, also known as Yandeguire or Y2P, is a type of personality not commonly used. They are basically a yangire in love, and are much more dangerous than yanderes AND yangires.

Meaning of the name

The name is the combination of "yandere" and "yangire"; or "yande" ("yandere") and "gire" ("yangire").

yan-gi-rre (ヤンギレ) in Japanese.

Personality

A Yandegire is a character who suffers more than one or two personalities (a.k.a Y2P). They are far more chaotic than other deres.

A yandere commits atrocities to people who are close to someone they love, making the world of yandere rotate between that person. A yangire is violent and kills for any non-love related reason.

A yandegire is a character who suffers from both of these two types of "yan". They do not just kill for jealousy by the person that they love but also kill for any non-love related reason.

Yanderecore

YanderecorePersonalityLovesick, obsessive, twisted, possessive, lovestruck, brainsick

Yanderecore is an offshoot showing a more obssesive and dark aspect of , an aesthetic revolving around the visual definition of love and affection, while Animecore represents the culture of Japanese anime and manga. Despite its darker tone compared to Lovecore, it is also treated as a cute visual form of love but with an insane aspect hidden.

Due to the influence of the term yandere in the media, this archetype has also begun to be used aesthetically in some sources, or as a form of expression using editions of images and art linked or showing yandere elements, quotes and characters.

Common motifs are anime and manga screenshots edits of yandere characters such as Yuno Gasai, pastel text message of lovesick quotes, knives, blood and gore.

This aesthetic is really similar to the japanese fashion style (aka. "J-Fashion") , which also show dark themes and elements in a lovely and "kawaii" way, but the later is more related to depression instead of insane love. You might be familiar with this if you had heard of an aesthetic named nor you must got this from

WEBSITE- https://the-dere-types.fandom.com/wiki/Yandere

[WILL BE LINKED IN COMMENTS]

WORD COUNT- 5411

POSTED- Sunday, January 24, 2021

PLOT STARTING SOON...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...