💀🖤🥀 Curses 💀🖤🥀 ( Draco...

By BethPlayz_

No longer rewriting. However, this story is cringe. I may make a similar story to it eventually. 😅 ⚠️ Discla... More

HufflePuff 💛
Draco's Comfort
Halloween
The Philosophers Stone
The Letter and the Invitation
Malfoy Manor
A/N
Caution
Death Omen
Holidays
The Quidditch World Cup
Tutoring
Champion Selection
The First Task
The Yule Ball
The Second Task
Moody's Class
The Final Task
Engagement
Fourth Year
Dumbledore's Army
Prophecy
Fifth Year
Secrets
One Of Them
Mission
A/N
Update!

The Girl Who Lived

38 1 0
By BethPlayz_

Dumbledore, Mcgonagall, Snape and Hagrid all said goodbye to the young baby in the baby carrier as they left her in a basket in front of a house. The house of Jack and Sophie both retired wizards who now live as muggles.

Satori Umari, the girl who lived twice from the killing curse and gained two scars on her body, one on her cheek, the other on her chest. Both her parents saved her, Voldemort wanted her for her death omen which gives her the abilities like no other.

Satori's Pov

My name is Satori Umari, I've been a normal girl living with my parents Jack and Sophie. I sometimes wonder where I got my two scars from, a lightning scar on my cheek and a very long scar on my chest.

I don't know how or remember where I got these scars from, it hurts my head each time I try and remember.

It was my 11th birthday and I was super excited to go downstairs and open my presents, unfortunately I had no luck... my parents had some news and a letter to give me.

My parents told me they aren't my real parents, my real parents are dead. My heart broke hearing this, I've lived a lie this entire time?? I opened the letter and read that I had been accepted into the Hogwarts School of WitchCraft and Wizardry.

'' Hogwarts? What is that? ''

I asked.

Suddenly a large man opened the door and I saw a younger boy around my age standing next to the large man.

'' Ah, Satori! It's been so long since I last saw you! You've gotten so big! Just a wee little baby when I last saw you. ''

I was quite confused as I had a blank face while I looked at the two male's that I didn't recognise.

Jack explained to Hagrid that they just told me about my real parents. Hagrid understood, he explained who he was and why he was here.. he introduced me to Harry.

'' Let's get going shall we? Not much time left to get your stuff, you and Harry need your supplies. ''

I nodded and walked to Hagrid with the bags that my parents had packed with my clothes, little did I know this would be the last time I see this house.

Hagrid took Harry and I to The Leaky Cauldron.

We walked inside and a man called out to Hagrid.

'' Hagrid! The usual? ''

'' Not today Tom! Official Hogwarts business, got to take Harry and Satori to get their school supplies. ''

'' My goodness the real Harry Potter and Satori Umari? ''

Suddenly there was a commotion in the place, people came up to Harry and I shaking our hands and saying how much of a pleasure it was to meet us.

'' See, yer both famous! ''

'' But why Hagrid? ''

'' Ah, probably not something I should tell you. ''

'' Ello there Quirrell didn't see you there. Harry, Satori, this is Professor Quirrell, he will be your Defence against the Dark Arts teacher this year. ''

'' P-p-pleasure to meet you b-both... ''

Quirrell stuttered. Finally after all the commotion and introduction we went out of the Leaky Cauldron and stood in front of a brick wall.

'' Hagrid it's just a wall. ''

Hagrid laughs as he tapped the wall with his umbrella three times and it opened up.

'' Welcome Harry, Satori.. to Diagon Alley! ''

I looked around in awe.

'' Hagrid, how will we buy stuff without any money? ''

'' We go to Gringotts first Satori! That's where both your vaults of money are, your parents left you with a fortune, can't expect they left you with nothing eh? ''

We entered Gringotts and the Goblin asked for the keys to our vaults which Hagrid had both, we went in a very rusted elevator and then a cart that took us to each vaults.

The final vault we went to, Hagrid got a peculiar object that was covered with a cloth.

'' Best not mention this to anyone. It's secret Hogwarts business. ''

Hagrid said, Harry and I nodded.

We left Gringotts and went to get our books then went to Olivander's Wand Shop.

Harry went first, he was given a wand, he flicked it and caused some books and paper to fly, the next wand Harry was given he flicked and it broke a glass lamp.

The last wand that Harry was given light appeared from it which meant it had chosen Harry. Ollivander mentioned that the wands core was the same Phoenix Feather as the man who gave us our scars.

Now it was my turn, I was given a wand and the first wand caused some glass to smash, the second wand made paper fly. I started to lose hope after the fourth wand didn't work. Olivander then gave me a beautiful looking wand.

I flicked the wand and a bright light formed around me, lighting up the whole store.

I looked in awe as the light soon went away and Olivander smiled at me. The wand was a Elder Wood Wand, with a Dragon Heartstring Core, 9⅘ and a hard flexibility.

'' I expect you will do great things with this wand Miss Umari, this is one of the only other Elder Wood Wands there is out there, a very rare wand indeed. ''

There was a knock on the window, Harry and I looked to see Hagrid holding a cage with a white owl in one hand and cat cage with a Snowy Cat in the other hand.

'' Happy Birthday you kids! ''

Hagrid said with a smile.

After gathering all our supplies for Hogwarts we headed off to King's Cross Station.

'' Oh is that the time? Well I need to go, you two best get to the train before it leaves. ''

He gave us both tickets that said Platform 9¾. Harry and I looked at each other confused.

'' Hagrid there is no Platform...''

We noticed he was already gone. Harry and I decided to move towards Platform 9 and 10 hoping to see anyone who could help.

We stood between Platform 9 and 10.

'' This place again, full of muggles! ''

Harry and I recognised the word for non magic folk as we followed the family of red heads.

'' Excuse me could you please.. ''

'' Help you get through to the Platform? Of course, it's Ron's first time too. ''

The woman gestured towards one of her sons who looked around the same age as us.

Harry and I ran through the wall one after another and we made it to the other side, reading Platform 9¾ Hogwarts Express.

Harry and I got on the train and looked for a compartment. We found an empty one and sat together. I grabbed a book of basic magic and started to read, hoping to get a headstart on learning about magic before getting to the school.

The younger redhead boy named Ron we saw earlier came into the compartment asking if he could sit with us.

We accepted Harry and I both introduced ourselves and Ron was in shock, asking us about our scars. Harry and I showed our face scars, I wasn't comfortable showing my chest scar.

Ron started to say that he was good at spells, saying his brother taught him a spell to turn his rat yellow.

A girl with frizzy hair came into the compartment asking if we had seen a frog anywhere since a boy named Neville has lost it.

'' Are you doing magic? Let's see then. ''

'' Sunshine, Daises, Buttermellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow. ''

Ron tried to do the spell and it didn't work, which caused me to laugh softly. I watched as the girl fixed Harry's glasses with a simple fixing spell.

'' Holy crickets! Your Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger! Your name is? ''

'' Satori Umari. ''

She was in awe like Ron was earlier. She then looked at Ron and asked for his name.

'' Mm, Ron Weasley! ''

He said, his mouth stuffed with chocolates. I chuckled softly, I've already made a few friends and I still had no idea why I was popular, nobody has told me why they know my name or why I have these scars.

'' You best get in your robes. I assume we'll be arriving soon. ''

Hermione said before leaving the compartment. I went to a dressing room to get into my robes and soon the train arrived at Hogwarts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 11.8K 96
Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, especially when you are to marry the right...
908 71 10
Ataraxia: (noun) A state of serene calmness. ❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 A story about the cold Slytherin Prince falling for the All-American country girl during a...
492K 7.1K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...
2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...