A View Into the Multiverse!

AQuickSeriesOfWords tarafından

The legacy of Watching Things (by shadow gumball of death on FF.net) continues: WITH ME, the fifth writer! Th... Daha Fazla

Socio Jaune!
Meteor Jaune!
Arcs of the Locust!
Vault Hunters!
Bella-Arc Sisters!
Bleached Jaune
Noseferatu Arc
Grimm Heir
Grimm Man Crybaby: the Birth.
The Emperor of Grimm!
Monster Hunter: Monster Faunus Jaune(s)!
Salem Games
The Salem Games Pt2
Killer Croc Jaune!
Jaune the Dense
Niko-Arc Son.
The Dark Knight!
Heavy Metal Wonderland
Addressing the Peeps (AN)
Were-Jaune
Monsterverse Teaser!

Grimm Gals Man

1.6K 13 6
AQuickSeriesOfWords tarafından

When the lights came back on, the room was filled not only with its two team usuals, but also Salem and chained down grimm (an ursa major, alpha beowolf, king taijitu, ancient deathstalker and nevermore, and a Nuckelavee. Yes, the room is huge.) with collars on. Salem held up a hand, silencing her pets.

"So it's just you guys today. Hmm." Salem said before turning to a few of her pets. "These guys? Really? Wow, you suck." She said causing all her pets except the nuckelavee to look dejected. She noticed the looks from the beacon students and rolled her eyes. "Grimm queen remember? I can talk to them. Pshycicly."

"We know, smartass. This is just a really weird situation." Yang said. "And awkward." She finished trying to look away from the grimm she helped murder. The lights dimmed and the voice began to speak.

"Now we all now Jaune has a problem with talking to the ladies." No one said otherwise. "But that's only when it comes to human and faunus. Do you get what I'm implying?" Almost everyone did and they didn't like where this was going. The film began and a familiar scene began to play much to beacon student's irritation and slight confusion.

"Before you guys ask, yes, this alternate reality features you guys as older students in your first year." The voice clarified.

A ninteen year old jaune was being held up by a nineteen year old cardin with a bruise on his cheek and honey splattered on his chest piece. Cardin only had some honey on the back of his armor. Their confrontation was nearing the climax until something was heard from the distance. Rumbling and the crashing of trees off in the distance and it was nearing their location.

This caused Cardin to let go of Jaune and grab his weapon for a fight along with his team. Not a few moments later and a grimm leapt from the forest shade. Its form was less than intimidating and more surprising. Well, to the uninformed at least.

The grimm was clearly an ursa, but mostly in the shape of a human except for her paws and legs. She was about eight feet tall with bone armor on her arms, legs, and bone armor covering her private parts. She still had the spikey bone carapace on her back and the mask was still there, but on a human face. She also had spiky crimson hair.

"Well that's new." Salem muttered while the Ursa Major grunted in acknowledgement. Most of the beacon students were now feeling weird while Yang oddly felt... outdone.

Most of team CRDL stepped back in fear. "Oh shit!" Cardin yelled. "Grimm Queen!" He yelled before making a mad dash for it with Sky and Russel not too far behind. Only Dove lagged behind for some reason. Jaune quickly got himself up and went for Crocea Mors. He believed that if he ran away, the beast would follow and he would endanger the others. The Ursa saw this and quickly shoved Jaune against a tree with just one paw with enough strength to hold him down but not injure him.

"Gru..." She growled before sniffing him. Her eyes widened in realization before she began to smile, displaying her dagger like fangs. Jaune was petrified with fear, subsequently making her more pleased with herself. Without any warning, she held him with one arm wrapped around his body and made a beeline out of the area while he began to scream for help. Not a moment lager, Dove stepped out from behind a rock, then shook his head while pulling out a scroll.

"Ozpin its me... no, I haven't contacted him, I decided to talk to you first... yeah, it happened... ursa queen... yeah... yeah, I understand... I'll be ready, just make sure they are... Yes sir." He finished then hung up his scroll. "I'm gonna have my work cut out for me." He sighed as he picked up Crocea Mors.

"Jeez, I'm ominous." A familiar voice said aloud. Team Cardinal had finally stepped in the room, putting away their scrolls with the same video on it. Cardin had to dodge a table thrown at him, courtesy of Nora.

"Woah!" He yelled out. "What was that for?!"

"I don't know, does hurting a certain friend of ours count?" Yang said before cracking her knuckles.

"Hey lay off, we apologized already." Sky spoke up, having to dodge a chair... courtesy of Pyrrha. "I thought you were the nice one!"

"Everyone has their limits." She pointed out like she didn't just throw a chair.

"Whatever. I made peace with Jaune AND tried to being nice to you guys. I'm not gonna stick my neck out just so you guys can slash it." He gritted out bitterly. This caught Ruby's and Pyrrha's attention. Cardin was a dick, but he has been nice lately and is becoming more brotherly with Jaune. In fact, he hasn't been showing any signs of malice toward Velvet for being a faunus. He hasn't even uttered a slur as of late either. Maybe he should get a chance.

A quick time skip later and team RWBY and NPR were in Ozpin's office highly worried for Jaune's well being. Then CRL entered the room, and the others had to hold Nora back from breaking their legs. The commotion and tension was ended when Ozpin literally poofed in the room along with Dove who had Crocea Mors strapped to his back.

"Greetings." Ozpin began. "Now I'm sure you wish to know the whereabouts of Jaune Arc. Before I go any further, know that he is fine." This made the group ease up. "He's simply in a peculiar predicament relating to... familial problems."

"Meaning..." Yang urged on.

"Jaune was kidnapped by a queen rank my grimm." Dove bluntly stated. Ozpin gave him a bit of a look. "No point in dancing around it."

Everyone's heart stopped, including the hearts of CRL. Ozpin sighed. "Let me reiterate, Jaune is fine. They aren't going to hurt him." Ruby was about to interject, but Ozpin silenced her with a hand. "I know this because I know the Arc history. Dove, would you care to explain?" Dove nodded.

"Not really but alright. However, know that the information I share now doesn't leave this room. If you show much as breath it out in public, you. Will. Die." Dove stated seriously. Everyone nodded. His face and the air around him was that of a competent and powerful if young hunter. Even if you doubted him personally, you didn't doubt his warning.

"Woah." Ruby breathed out. "Dove can actually be scary. No offense!" Dove only nodded along with his team.

"The Arcs history, while shrouded in history, have always been linked to heroism, but that isn't the entirety of it." Dove began. "The Arc bloodline is linked to Grimm in more ways than one. Through some unknown anomaly, the Arcs have the power to not only link their minds with the grimm, possibly be able to control them, and repel or straight up dispel the lesser ones with their positive emotions in some cases, they can also breed with them." This made everyone freeze.

Much like the film version of themselves, everyone froze, including the grimm around Salem.

The multiverse ladies and gentlemen!

"Its as they say, polar opposites attract." Dove lightly joked despite the bombshell he just dropped. "Now, you probably want to ask "Why did they kidnap him?" well, I don't know either, but it can be assumed that it may be a time for a mating season of sorts or perhaps something more neferaious. I do know they won't kill him though, and before you ask me why, just call it a hunch for now." There was a moment of silence before Weiss spoke up.

"How do you know all this?"

"My family owes the Arcs their lives. I actually wanted to be on his team and get to know him in person, but fate decided against it. As painul as it is to say, I had to watch him through the unpleasantness of hanging with Cardin's team. Bullying is wrong by the way." He said looking a his team members. "Now let's move on to the next agenda, if it's okay with you?" Dove asked as he looked at Ozpin who nodded.

"Right, about the retrieval of our little Arc." Ozpin began.

"Freaking blondes and redheads man." Sky muttered. All said color haired people gave him a look. "What? You guys are weird and crazy!" Meanwhile Salem was contemplating a potential plan while the grimm contemplated life.

Meanwhile, Jaune was being carted off by an ursa to Oum knows where. Growing desperate from this craziness, he spoke allowed. "Where are you t-taking me?"

"Home." A feral lady growled. Surely it wasn't the queen ursa right?

"D-did y-you?" Jaune barely ask out.

"Home." The queen ursa growled out. Jaune's mouth hung agape.

The beacon students then turned their heads to Salem. She just shrugged.

"One day... but not today." In all honesty, grimm of higher intelligence and speech capabilities would be highly useful. Unless they became too smart... eh, carpe diem.

Jaune, beyond his shock, was also highly anxious by what she meant home. So he asked. "What is home exactly?" She stopped in her tracks the moment she reached the edge of the cliff.

"Soon." She growled. Jaune's eyebrow rose.

"That doesn't answer-" He didn't get to finish since he was knocked out not a second later.

[With Ozpin and the kids.]

"Yep, heading exactly to where I'd thought they go." Ozpin said aloud.

"Did you contact his parent's?" Dove asked. Ozpin shoot him a glance. "Of course you did. Even if she didnt want this, I doubt she'd be keen on returning him. Only her son can straighten things out." Dove expositioned.

Time skip later, a we find Jaune waking up... in Salem's thrown room.

For some reason, Salem went wide eyed and so did her grimm. Everyone else became shocked and scared for Jaune's well being, while the dark one's where surprised for a different reason.

Jaune quickly looked around and upon realization, seemed surprised. Not scared or shocked, but surprised. Then he saw the incarnation of despair herself on the throne and said what came naturally. "Grandmama? Is that you?"

"Grandmama?/ The fuck?/ Called it." We're among the things said by the beacon children and a now appearing Ozpin. Yes, he and Nora said the last thing.

When everyone turned in his direction, he shrugged. "Traffic." Was all he said. "Luckily I got to watch from my scroll."

Salem herself quickly shook off the surprise. This was an alternate reality, not herself. To be frank, she was kind of interested. If she sired a spawn, she could use the child in her recreation of the world. Not an unpleasant thought.

"Jaune." She quickly but gently said before she whistled. Before Jaune knew it, several figures made their way into the room. Grimm queens. Lots and lots of grimm queens. Ranging from the lightweight beowolf queen all the way to the intimidating yet exotic Nuckelavee queen. He really wished grandmama wouldn't drag him into work. "Step forth."

Salem didn't need to specify. They already knew who she meant. The Ursa queen stepped forward with little hesitation despite the hidden displeasure in her mistress' voice. {Salem-sama.}

"Salem-sama? And what's with the odd dialect?" Ruby asked.

"Dead language." Ozpin and Salem answered. They shared a brief staredown for a moment before the former was allowed to continue speaking. "It's an old language long lost to the people of Remnant. I guess in this alternate world, the grimm speak it."

Thank goodness for subtitles.

The grimm present had their eyes glued to the screen. It's weird seeing yourself as a hot monster girl.

"Why is my grandson here?" Salem asked.

{I wanted to take initiative.} The ursa queen answered. It's a good thing they don't break into cold sweats or that their blushes aren't noticeable.

Salem hummed. "Initiative? By kidnapping him?" Salem rhetorically asked. {Don't you think you've could've come up with a better plan?} She asked in the other language. Jaune's eyebrow rose.

{You know I can speak a little of the language too, right grandmama?}

Salem looked a bit surprised and pleased. 'He really did follow through on the lessons.' She quickly put her work face back on, but before more could be said, someone broke down the door.

"Professor, was that nece-"

"-cessary? Yes, it was." Ozpin answered calmly. "Salem." He greeted curtly. The queens were about to unleash their fury, until Salem stepped forward and held up a hand, holding them back.

"Ozpin. And you brought your students. Including the silver eyed one." She aid as her eyes narrowed.

"That's not all I've brought." Ozpin said as he moved out of the way. Then Nicholas and Juniper Arc stepped forward.

"Mother. Why is Jaune here?" He asked like he already knew the answer.

For once, Salem looked a bit nervous. "Well, uh, you see-I was was reprimanding the-you know what screw it." She sighed. "Jaune is nineteen. Practically a man now and he needs a suitable partner." She said seriously.

"And the strange becomes even stranger!" Russel yelled exasperatedly.

"Tell me about it." Salem shrugged. "My grandson should be a father right now." Everyone except Ozpin face faulted.

Yes, grimm can face fault.

"He's also a student." Ozpin reminded. Salem shrugged.

"Didnt stop them." She said pointing to Jaune's parents.

The Beacon students, except Dove of course, face faulted. Ozpin just looked tired. Jaune's parents just sighed and huddled up. After a few moments of debating they yelled break.

"Alright mother." Nicholas sighed. "We've decided to host the competition." The word competition seemed to echo throughout the room and Jaune's face morphed into horror while Ozpin and Salem went wide eyed.

"What do you mean the competition? They all wish to share him." Salem didn't like where this was going.

"True, but what about these girls." Juniper smugly stated as she pointed at the Beacon girls, who all blushed in embarrassment and spouted denials only to go ignored. "And I doubt you'd let him stay at the academy if he picked them." Everyone turned to Salem at that, she didn't deny it.

Jaune felt like panicking. "Wait, hold on! Isn't the competition a bit gratuitous. I barely know the any of these girls!" He said waving his hands around the room.

His parents nodded. "Good. That means we can start the competition off lightly. Now-"

"I'm sorry, new here, but what is the competition?" Yang asked with a bit of snark. 'Did they forget about us?' She wondered.

"The competition is to see who Jaune Arc develops the most feelings for and who he chooses to stay with." Everyone went wide eyed. " The only way it can be called off is if Jaune becomes asexual-" Salem held back a snort of amusement. "-One side admits defeat, or if one party dies. Don't worry the third thing rarely happens." Ozpin said trying to reassure the Beacon girls. They looked over and noticed the grimm queens shooting them looks that screamed death threat. "If you win, Jaune stays in Beacon."

"And if you win, Jaune stays here." Salem said to her queens, who were more than motivated.

"Can't Jaune simply say no to either?" Blake asked. She was met with silence. "So that's a no then."

Team NPR stepped right up to help their leader. "We accept!" Pyrrha and Nora yelled while Ren nodded from behind. Jaune was their friend and leader after all.

Weiss looked ready to refuse until a certain red head spoke up. "Team RWBY accepts!" Weiss looked ready to strangle her, Blake was just weirded out by all of this, and Yang stepped up right next to her sister.

"Romantic fellings." She whispered a bit heavily in her ears.

"Yang, if Jaune has to stay with these guys, he'll have to stay here, not become a hunter, be suurronded by grimm and a possibly a very untrustworthy grandmother who happens to control GRIMM." Ruby spoke like she was talking to just Yang, but she wanted all of her friends to hear it. They all thought for a moment and the rest of team RWBY accepted with gusto.

CRL just stood to the side. They couldn't (and wouldn't) enter anyway.

"Alrighty then! Just sign these wa-contracts and the competition will take place in Beacon!" Nicholas said a little too happily for his wife's liking. Jaune just groaned.

"So this is the plot. I think I may become an alcoholic." Weisss groaned out and received a gasp from Ruby. "I said I think." She clarified.

"Lucky ass harem protagonist." Dove groaned out.

"At least you get a cool role." Russel shot back.

Salem was a little skeptical about this whole plot too. Why not just kill the girls in a series of horrible "accidents". She supposed parenthood made one too lenient.

Jump cut to two weeks later and we see our protagonist walking through one of the gardens, looking for his team only to find the Queen Taijitu. Like her regular counterparts, two bodies are connected, both heads wearing only a bone headdress, only their bodies mirrored snake women, feminine bodies with snake tails at the end. The black body had choppy long red hair and the white body had choppy short red hair.

The moment they noticed Jaune, they slithered up to him and began go cuddle up to him in an overly affectionate manner. Before Jaune got a word out, he heard footsteps in his direction.

"Jauney! Where are you?!" Nora called out as she hastily walked in front of Pyrrha and Ren. NPR then spotted Jaune and the queen taijito.

"Is this a bad time?" Ren asked as he came up to cuddling... pair?

The taijito nodded yes while Jaune shook his head. "No. Why?"

"We were all planning on going to the beach for a bit. You know, a group of friends having fun. At the beach. With friends." Pyrrha emphasized while looking at Jaune. He didn't catch on, but the species barrior didn't prevent the queen from noticing as she proceeded to hold onto Jaune tighter as both set of eyes narrowed.

"Oh cool. We can all go." He said while looking at everyone.

"By everyone, you mean?" Nora asked gesturing to the grimm. Jaune actually noticed.

"Yeah. Why not?" The humans deflated while the taijito looked smug.

"Oh Jaune." Pyrrha sighed.

"And he would invite the grimm because?" Yang asked.

"Because he's an overly nice moron." Weiss answered. "Grimm our the natural enemy of humanity, does his idiocy know no bounds?"

"To be fair, this alternate reality may not feature as much animosity as ours." Ozpin said. 'Maybe that's why the age is also higher. Maybe.' Ozpin thought.

[At the Beach]

They finally arrived at the Shining Isle after an awkward ride in the bullhead with most of the grimm queens, the nuckelavee and nevermore queen had moved on their own, and were ready to have some fun.

Ruby and Weiss had chosen one piece swimsuits while the rest of the ladies were in he two piece outfits and the guys were in swimming trunks. Yes, they were in their respective colors, except for Nora. Hers were sloth themed. Are you surprised?

The girmm queens were in their usual birthday suits. Anyway, Ruby and Nora quickly set out to play in the ocean, with Pyrrha and Ren supervising them of course, while Yang decided to sun tan. Weiss and Blake brought their own towels and parasols, the former resting while the latter read. The grimm queens just sat and relaxed.

Jaune and Dove had finally arrived and set down a pic knit basket for later.

"Hey, lady killer, c'mere." Yang called. He sighed and went over.

"Yeah?" He was handed a tube of sunscreen and blushed, causing her to stifle some laughter. She then rolled on her back and undid her bra.

"You know what to do right?" Jaune nodded nervously and squirted the cream on his hands. Just as he was about to make contact, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and noted the deathstalker queen behind him.

Unlike the previous ones, she was far more armored, with the bones all over the sides of her limbs and back, she also had straight hair ending in four tails. Her right hand was a pincer and she still had a tail. Also six eyes. She let out a quiet hiss and gestured for Jaune to come over.

"But I have to help Yang first." Jaune said before the queen deathstalker gestured over to the beowolf queen who happily put some sunscren on her paws and gave Jaune a thumbs up then proceeded to get Yang's back. The beowolf queen had long wild crimson hair and bone armor on the side of her legs, arms, and private parts. Instead of a mask, she had a bone helmet.

"Well, okay." He immediately yelped as he was pulled away as Dove quickly followed. Yang pouted before she glanced at the beowolf queen. The queen's face morphed from happy to giving her an evil smile.

{Get cucked human swine.} Yang didn't understand, but knew it was something to poke at her nerves.

"Wow. You guys are made of darkness AND pettiness." Yang said as she glared at the grimm. The beowolf did a whatever gesture while the scorpion held up a claw. 'Is it flipping me off?'

Meanwhile, the queen deathstalker pulled Jaune over to the grimm side and pointed at the ocean and made swimming gestures. Jaune rose an eyebrow before snapping his fingers. "You want me to teach you how to swim?" She nodded bashfully. "Alright then." He said as he held her hand and began to lead her into the water. Ruby saw this and decide to intervene. Quickly water galloping to Jaune she made her move.

"Hey Jaune, can you teach me how to swim too?" She asked in her usual cheeful matter.

The deathstalker hissed in annoyance while Ruby stuck her tongue out at it.

"Sure." Juane said as he placed Ruby to his right. He could've sworn he felt a pincer dig in his left side. While that was happening, Nora was collecting sea shells. Why? For her mega sloth sand castle off course.

"Perfect." She said as she reached for a multicolored seashell. Just as her hand reached for it, a long black hand extended by a long black arm nabbed it first. A hand belonging to the queen nuckelavee.

She had long flowing hair, yes, crimson it will always be crimson, and bone armor covering her supple breasts on her voluptuous body. Everything else was the usual for nuckelavee. It wasn't as big as the usual ones, but being a queen, far more powerful. Apparently, it was building it's own sand castle. A little too close to her castle.

The nuckelavee and Nora were staring at each other, their eyes cold and seemingly lifeless. For some reason, the popcorn tasted off and the soda froze over.

"Hey!" Nora yelled. "I saw it first!" The nuckelavee paid her no mind and placed the seasheal atop her castle-prison-condo deluxe much to Nora's ire and made her way to Jaune. Nora's face gained a sinister hue when the nuckelavee "accidentally" knocked down a wall.

"Okay, so float and-yipe!" Jaune squeaked when he was pulled away by a certain horse grimm and set him down in front of her. Leaving the queen deatstalker and Ruby alone. Ruby glared at her while she barely payed her any mind. Ruby then used one hand to splash some water in her face. In return, she overturned Ruby with a tail lash. She flopped in the water and began to sputter angrily.

While that happened, Jaune was enveloped by the nuckelavee as he rode her, taking note of the of the pillows behind the armor being pressed into his back. Everything was peaceful until they hearded maniacal laughter. Coming from Nora. The queen nuckelavee quickly sped up, not even taking a second to make it back to what was left of her sand castle. Or should I say mound.

"Nice sand castle. It's definitely unique, especially with the seasheel graves." He genuinely complimented as he hopped off and went to get a closer look while the nuckelavee cried anime tears.

"Hey Jauney, what do you think of MY castle!" Nora yelled happily. Jaune turned around and was quickly impressed by the twelve feet sand fortification.

"Amazing! The multicolor seashell definitely ties the whole thing together." He complimenred much to Nora's delight. The nuckelavee on the other hand just stared at her with a seemingly dead expression.

"Ha, one for Nora, none for nucky!" She cheered. Ren would've scolded her, but he decided to let it slide.

This universe's nuckelavee on the other hand was plotting. There's such thing as accidental homicide right?

Dove, sensing an inevitable conflict, popped a vollyball and net out of his mallet space and yelled. "Hey, would anyone like to play some vollyball!" Dove announced. Ruby and Nora happily agreed while Weiss and Blake were ready to decline, but couldn't thanks to the prodding of their teammates. The grimm, recognizing this as a competition, propmtly agreed. Dove and Jaune began to set up the net while the teams would form up and-

"Wait!" Pyrrha called out."I'm a sportsman and I can't help but noctice the grimm team is short two members." The grimm looked at each other, then the queen ursa held out six digits while giving Pyrrha an "Are you stupid?" look. Pyrrha stifled a sigh. "Okay, short one member."

With a loud screech, the queen nevermore landed. She had her long hair tied in several spikey ponytails. She had a birdlike bone helmet and her body was unarmored, being harpy like in frame.

The grimm grinned.

"Alright! Seven beautiful ladies vs seven beautiful ladies." Ren raised his hand in a questioning manner but went ignored. "Now Jaune, head over to the grimm side."

"What? Jaune should be with his team." Pyrrha interjected and received glares from the grimm. Everyone else agreed and everything sort of devolved into a staredown.

"Look, Jaune can just shift teams with me each round. I'll go on the human side and he'll go the grimm side for now. Besides, you guys have had him longer. Sharing won't hurt just for a round will it?" After a brief hesitation, the human team nodded.

"Nice damage control Dove." Cardin said.

"Yep. I'mma good... guardian? Yeah, guardian I think."

"Now let's have a good game!" Dove cheered while Jaune felt a bit... uncomfortable.

The vollyball net was quickly set up and the teams were in position. The starting team would be the humans. Yang decided to start things off with a spike in Jaune's direction. The Q. Ursa quickly blocked it upwards and the Q. Nevermore spiked down. Smashing Dove in the face by accident, subsequently landing on the sand after.

"Guh, point grimm." He groaned.

Jaune was quickly smashed into a hug by the Q. Ursa and Q. Beowolf who, for some reason, seemed to stare each other down. Weird. The game started off again with Nora serving, straight up blasting the ball to the otherside. The Beowolf tried to catch this one, but ended up getting blasted back by a body shoot. The ball bounced off of her stomach and right onto the sand.

"Point humans!" Dov announced.

{What the fuck was that?} The Q. Ursa began. {A half dead creep plays better D than you!}

The Beowolf instantly got up and they started butting heads. {Lay off! The girl's got freak strength!}

{Ha! Weak excuse tail chaser!}

{Shouldn't your fat ass be neck deep in a tub of honey?}

{At least I have ass-sets, bitch-chan} The Q. Ursa said as her pointed at her body. The Q. Beowolf looked confused and angry.

{Excuse me! That's not even-}

Jaune coughed into his hand and got their attention back. {Game?} He asked. He didn't know what their argument was about but from the look of it, it definitely looked off topic. With a slightly embarrassed nod they got back into it. Especially when they saw Nora hold back a snicker.

"I thought our team had problems." Weiss dryly commented and Blake gave an agreeing nod.

The ursa and beowolf shot each other a wary glance.

The game went on as normal-ish as expected. People were smashed, usually Dove's face, and things heated up as semblance's were in now put to use by the humans. Ultimately, it was a begrudging tie. Dove needed medical care.

"What a quick series of scenes that was." Dove commented. "Also, FUCK YOU GUYS! What was up the targeting of my face?!" He yelled indignantly. The grimm and other Beacon teams just shrugged.

The next scene showed CRL setting up a sling contraption in one of the Beacon dorms. Sky was filling up a water balloon with sticky gum substance while Cardin and Russel set up the device.

"And your certain jaune is walking around here?" Cardin asked. Russel nodded

"Yep, with none of his weird lovers either." He commented. Cardin smiled and put on the final adjustments, allowing sky to load it before he set up the trip wire.

"Hey, don't give us that look! Different circumstances, different turnouts." Cardin said before he noticed the grimm glaring at him. "You guys too?! You don't even know him!"

After a few moments of waiting, they heard someone approaching. The sound of clopping actually. And neighing. Their eyes widened in horror at a startling realization that it's the horse grimm, in a hurry from the sounds of it. They tried to yell stop but it was too late, as she tripped the trap causing the sling to fire several ballons of the gum stuff just as she turned the corner. With a loud splat, it covered her entire face and got into her hair. It also knocked down the candy in a heart shaped container labeled for Jaune in fancy handwriting.

CRL cringed.

Have you ever had a nuckelavee stare you down in an unblinking dead look of contempt, unmoving its furiousness so thick. Team CDRL did.

Ozpin decided to mark them down for counseling.

The Q. Nuckelavee quickly wiped the stuff off of her eyes and stared right into CRL's souls as they became petrified in fear. She began to walk slowly towards them, twitching as her spikes began to expand. Then a door opened.

"What was that noise?" Jaune asked as he opened the door. His eyes quickly focused on the guys. He was about to say something until soft sobbing was heard. Coming from the Q. Nuckelavee. "What happened?!" He asked in concern. She pointed at CRL then her face. Jaune quickly made his way over to her to comfort her before shooting the guys a quick glare. "What the hell! I told you jerks to leave my friends alone!" He yelled before he sighed. "Come on. Let's get you cleaned up." He said as he began to lead her away as CRL was stuck in a forever face fault.

The Q. Nuckelavee shot the guys a sneaky look before giving them a wink.

"You faker!" Nora shouted at the nuckelavee. It smiled (?) and winked. Then the film, nearing its end, transitioned to a new scene. With Blake surrounded by the white fang at a warehouse.

"You really shouldn't have come here, kitty." Roman teased. Blake just shot him a defiant look.

"And let you make off with a ton of explosives, I think not." She retorted.

"Yeah." He laughed. "You really slowed me down." He snappd his fingers and a white fang lieutenant armed with a chainsaw began to move in on her. Until something literally nearly crashed on top of him. Something black, white, and red. The Q. Beowolf. Everyone was startled by her appearance.

"You!" Blake said in surprise. "Why are are you here?!"

The queen looked around before giving Blake a glance with one eye. "Friends worry." She growled out before pointing at Roman. "You die."

"Shit./shit!" Both the Roman and the White Fang member said.

And the screen went black.

The grimm and Beacon members just looked at each other then at their notable members. The beowolf and Balke just glanced at each other then nodded before looking away. The lights went dark.

OMAKE!

Jaune was simply walking down the gardens of Beacon before he felt an ominous presence move to his location. Suddenly, clouds of darkness began to swirl around him. He heard clopping, neighing, and slight wheezing. Unsure of what to do, he pulled out his weapons in preparation of what may come. When the dark clouds surrounded him and his back was against the wall, he began to shake in fright. He froze at what came next.

A nuckelavee stepped out of the shadows, facing him with those souless burning eyes and horrendous smile. Jaune couldn't fight this thing, not at his level.

'If I'm gonna go down, it'll be fighting.' He charged forward with his weapon drawn and ready to strike. Instead of meeting the beast in a charge of death, he was met with a box of chocolates In a heart shaped box. The beast used its other hand to scratch its head nervously and looked away in a bashful expression.

For a moment, a thousand thoughts raced through Jaune's head. On reflex he took the chocolates and muttered a thank you. The nuckelavee quickly left the area in a bashful yet happy state.

After a long moment of silence Jaune opened the box as he sat down and ate the chocolates.

"This is pretty good."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

86.6K 1.4K 17
Multiverse, so many stories, so many realities, so many changes, however, there will be a focus on RWBY verse. The Infamous Jaune Arc, a kind and co...
343 0 16
After a crisis with omnipotence, Legacy worlds have molded together to create a omniverse of untapped resources and influence. Meet Ryuto, a boy with...
20.7K 214 21
Just another Arc Multiverse story lmao
24.9K 512 20
This is it for Jaune Arc after an Encounter with Salem that left him with a fatal wound, he'd done his part. Now he's in his death bed surrounded by...