๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น | Oikawa...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ santnyx

***REWRITING + fixing up grammarโ€ผ๏ธ*** " ๐™Š๐™ž๐™ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–-๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ! " " ๐™‰๐™ค " / หš... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 0
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 2
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 3
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 4
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 5
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 6
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 7
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 8
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 9
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 10
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 11
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 12
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 13
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 14
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 15
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 16
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 17

12.1K 356 212
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ santnyx

⚠️ Strong language with a lot of cursing!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

You have a feeling that today is going to be a good day, and it is.

Your crush finally starts talking to you first, in a very sweet way, and the both of you are having an amazing conversation with one another. You greatly adore him and can't help smiling like an idiot while your cheeks are flushing red just by his presence being beside you.

"Hey, (Y/n)-chan. I think we should go on a date. How do you feel about that?"

"R-really!? I'd love to. That would be awesome," he smiles at your response and brings his hand to hold yours. You become nervous immediately when you feel your hands intertwine with one another, leaving almost no gaps in between. Once again, he grins at your cuteness and because he's liking the fact that you are not easily fluttered around other people, but you're only like this because of him.

The date is far more than amazing, more than what you would ever expect to happen. You have a wonderful time being with the guy you've got your eyes locked on for several years since the beginning of junior high. You've never thought he would accept or reciprocate your feelings, after all the rejections he made these years.

But now he does.

Suddenly, he stops walking on his tracks and turned around. You can't help but look at him curiously, only to notice that he's staring right back into your (e/c) eyes.

"(Y/n)-chan?"

"Yes?"

"I was thinking of how to tell you this, but..."

"Nee-san"

"(Y/n)-chan, I..."

Your crush rubs his own nape and glances away. Your heart is pounding at an abnormal rate at this point, thinking he would say some meaningful or romantic things because of how his cheeks are gradually turning into a tint of red.

"I lov—"

"(Y/n) nee-san! Wake up!"

"Oikawa-san!?"

"What? Just what were you dreaming about..." a raven-haired boy looks at you confusedly with a little irritation in his voice because of the name he just heard. He takes off the blanket covering your body and pulls you up by your hand, "Stop. Day. Dreaming."

"Ahhhh Tobio. Stop it, I want to sleep!"

"It's 7 A.M.," he sighs.

"And 7 is the most horrible time to wake me up! It's Sunday so why in the world would you—"

"Do you not notice what I'm wearing?" Your brother cuts you off before you could finish your sentence. You roll your eyes at him and slaps your own cheeks lightly to awake yourself, then stare at your brother's clothes.

"Hm, why are you wearing your uniform— OH FUCK."

"Language."

"Shit, Tobio. Why didn't you wake me up earlier!? Fucking hell. Where the hell is my uniform. Oh my- I won't have time for breakfast today. For fuck's—" You start spitting words, that most older siblings are forbidden to say to the younger ones, after realizing that today is actually Tuesday and not a weekend like you were thinking.

"(Y/n)! I will drive you and Tobio to school today so hurry up!" Your oldest sister, Kageyama Miwa, yells from downstairs. You are then greeted with a stream of pleasant smell from the kitchen which you assume are pancakes.

Tobio quickly grabs your towel and your school uniform from the hanger close to him and hands them to you. Storming into the bathroom, you make a note to yourself later on that you have broke your own record of taking a 4-minute shower.

"Have some pancakes before you go," Miwa points to the plate she had prepared on the table as you run downstairs with a new pair of black thigh high socks in your hand.

"Nee-chan, I don't have time—" you respond with a hesitated voice while putting on the socks, but was interrupted by your sister's command. "Sit. You won't be late. I am driving you to school."

You and your younger brother look at each other anxiously knowing how insane your sister can drive.

You pour a small amount of syrup onto the pancake and start eating... or more like devouring.

Tobio, with a hairbrush in his hand, comes up behind you and starts brushing your soft (h/c) hair lightly for you while you eat, and ties it into a low ponytail. He genuinely thinks you would look great with any hairstyle, but a low ponytail is pretty much all he could do.

You take a quick look in the nearby mirror and raise your eyebrows in surprise. "I'm amazed. Since when did you learn how to tie a girl's hair?"

"I taught him," Miwa says with a chuckle. She then grabs her bag and her car key at the same time you finish eating. After that, you and your brother leave Miwa to lock up the house and wait for her inside the car.

—You are currently attending Aoba Johsai as a third-year, while Tobio is a first-year enrolled in Karasuno.

At first, you didn't get why he doesn't want to attend the same school as you since Karasuno is farther away in distance, but you respect his decision after knowing that it was made based on volleyball.

Well, that's only after he didn't get accepted into Shiratorizawa, of course.

The car goes around the neighborhood and blocks after blocks. You then notice two certain familiar figures walking by the corner of the street and immediately tell your sister to stop the car.

"Miwa nee-chan! Could you drop me off here?"

"What do you mean? We're gonna reach your school in a minute anyway."

"Well, uhm, you see. He's over there." You say shyly while Tobio looks over at the direction you were staring at and groans at the sight of his old teammate whom he used to look up to.

"Oikawa-san?" You nodded after hearing the name.

"Well, I'll be going now. See you in the match. Remember to get along with your teammates!" You say, knowing Tobio likely would not do what you just said. He's hopeless when it comes to making friends.

To the extension of that, you don't really have any friends either, other than the people from the volleyball club and a few people in your class. Although you get along with most of your classmates and can talk to other students easily but it's upsetting sometimes to realize that for you, getting along with someone is a whole lot easier than making them become your friends.

You wave a little goodbye to your siblings before leaving the car and run energetically toward the captain and vice captain of your school's boy volleyball team.

"Good morning! Oikawa-san, Hajime."

"Oh, (Y/n). Morning," the dark brown haired boy greets you while his best friend just sighs.

"Seeing you just ruined my morning." Oikawa speaks.

"Rude ass," you respond. "Anyway, how was your weekend?" You question while trying to keep up with their walking pace.

You had school yesterday, of course, but didn't get to see them as the result of being in different classes and because the volleyball club doesn't have a Monday after school practice.

"Fine, I guess. I wanted to take a break but this dumbass forced me to play volleyball with him yesterday," Iwaizumi yawns and covers his ears when Oikawa starts whining, "well, you agreed to! Don't say forced when you clearly were having fun!"

You giggle at the sight of him acting like a child again. He's insufferable to most people, especially Iwaizumi, but you thought that the childish side of him is quite adorable.

You then ask Oikawa, "and you?"

"Mine was great, probably," he says and, immediately, you reply, "is it because we were on a date on Saturday?" And he starts to choke on the air.

"You said you needed help with the math assignment so I went over! That was all! Seeing Tobio-chan on a weekend wasn't a delightful thing for me either, you know."

"No fun," you roll your eyes.

"(Y/n) if I were you, I'd give up" Iwaizumi slightly shakes his head as he thinks about all these years that you've been hooked on Oikawa and have tried every possible way to make him agree to go on a date with you. Yet he never does.

"Hmp. No, I love when he rejects me. So, Oikawa-san, when will you go out with me?"

"Never," the brunette instantly replies and Iwaizumi looks at you in disbelief.

"(Y/n), are you a masochist?"

"She must be," Oikawa nods in agreement with his best friend and you shrug.

"Whatever you say, your highness. Anyway! How is your ankle doing?"

"Your highness? I guess I don't mind nicknames that suit me," Oikawa giggled. "About the ankle... it's better, actually almost fully recovered now. We'll definitely beat your brother today," he ends the talk with a smirk.

Today is actually the day that your team will play against your brother's in the after school practice match. You are excited, to say the very least. You want to see how Tobio is doing in his school and if he's actually getting along with his teammates or not.

You don't want volleyball to hurt him like it did in middle school again.

Miwa sometimes jokes that you're overprotective of him, even more than her who is the oldest, but you don't mind being overprotective if it can make your brother the happiest person who will enjoy doing what he loves.

"Come on, my brother and my boyfriend have to get along, right?" you say to Oikawa with a smile plastered on your face. Iwaizumi then starts pounding his chest with his fist, as if pretending that he's about to throw up at your statement.

"I don't remember saying yes to any of your dating requests or to the question do you want to be my boyfriend, (Y/n)-chan!"

"Hey, stop! Tobio made this!" you yell once Oikawa gets his hand on your hair and starts to mess with it until the hair tie fell off. Acknowledging that Tobio was the one who styled it, he continues to mess it up until Iwaizumi slaps his arm away.

"Ugh, Oikawa-san! I hate you sometimes," you used your fingers to brush through the locks and tied it up again, in a bun this time.

"Alright, how do I look now?"

"Fine."

"Just say I'm pretty."

"My mom taught me to never lie," he deadpans and you grunt. Oikawa, however, was mumbling under his breath of the word you wanted to hear.

The three of you finally reach the school gate where there are dozens of students standing and talking to one another. You all quickly slip right past the crowd and into the volleyball gymnasium, as Oikawa mentioned that he doesn't want to deal with his fangirls this morning.

You three enter the gym and saw a few guys already practicing. Your belongings are settled down onto the floor and you greet some of the team members that are nearby. Normally, Coach Irihata wouldn't allow outsiders to be present at morning practices, but fortunately you are the team's manager.

You share that same trait of liking the sport with Tobio, Miwa, and your grandfather. In the past, you and your brother would go watch volleyball matches and play together a lot of time. He's a setter and you're capable of spiking. Miwa would also sometimes join in to give you two a toss if she's in the mood.

This can now explains why you are the manager of Aoba Johsai's volleyball team. Not because of Oikawa whom you met after joining the team, but because you desire to assist the players and help them out. You were also Kitagawa Daiichi's manager back in junior high.

The reason you didn't join the girl's team to play is because you feel like you're not talented enough to be in an actual team, though your siblings often tell you otherwise.

"Oikawa-san, I forget to tell you something very important this morning."

"Hm?"

"I like you," you smile, and Oikawa sighs, again.

"Do you have some time after today's match? Let's go on a—"

"No."

"Meanie!" Your lips curve upside down at his blunt response and then walking away after rejecting you for the 817363th time. But little do you know his ears were still burning hot hearing those three words from you.

꒰ ˚⋆ 💍🦋❔ ˚。⋆⁺

Hello guys! So let me get this straight that this is my first time writing a book so I apologize for any grammatical mistakes or if the wordings look weird. English isn't my first language ;-;

Anyway, I hope you all will enjoy this book!

/

Basically, (y/n) and Oikawa are friends but however, (y/n) has an open crush on Oikawa and everyone knows this, including Oikawa himself.

The timeline in this book will also corresponds with haikyuu canon timeline which is 2012 and so on (I will try my best with that)

/

Please be considerate of commenting something that might offend others and me! I'd like to see respectful comments💧💧

But still, do comments or votes if you love the story. I like reading comments and hear some feedback (:

Also *PLEASE* please please pretty please refrain from commenting about incest related jokes, it can make me really uncomfortable and I don't think incest matter should be a joke at all to begin with;;;;;

/

At last, thanks for reading this book for whatever your reason may be :3

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

My Devotional Love ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Annie Raghav

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
476K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
Fake love ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ :)

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

120K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...