Jus A Kiss || NBA YOUNGBOY LO...

By LovingKentrell

Anybody who has social media has heard of Kentrell (Youngboy) at least once. If you know anything about him... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘ - cont.
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝟎𝟎 | πˆπŒππŽπ‘π“π€ππ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟏
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟐
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ‘
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ’
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ”
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ•
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ–
π—œπ— π—£π—’π—₯𝗧𝗔𝗑𝗧
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ—
π‰π€πŠπŸ | 𝟏𝟎

𝟏𝟏

3.4K 131 25
By LovingKentrell

Wednesday
September
16th, 2020
[4 days later]

Malaysia POV

School passed by in a breeze. Around lunch time Yas had texted me and asked me to meet her at her locker when the last bell rung and dismissed us from class. A few nights ago, I had spoke with her on FaceTime about Journee and I feeling like we were being put on the back burner for Ben's ugly ass. When I brought him up, she just randomly started crying, letting me know something was wrong. I hoped and prayed that he hadn't done her wrong again, but part of me knew he had. The two were so toxic for each other but it was like they could never get enough. Im glad I was smarter than that and dubbed the fuck out of Kentrell anytime he suggested us "dating" . Kentrell couldn't stick to using just one of his hands, let alone one female. I heard the bell sound and I grabbed all of my books up from the wooden desk, rushing over to the door of my classroom. Taking my attention off of where I was going as I pulled out my phone to look at the text Yas' sent me of her new locker number. Somebody broke into her old one and stole all of her shit and I never bothered to learn where the new one was. Suddenly, I felt myself bump into something hard, causing me to fall to the ground sending my books flying into the air. I took a deep sigh, looking up at the person with very apologetic eyes.

"Im so sor—"

I stopped dead in the middle of my sentence as I made eye contact with Ny'Air. I was thankful it was him, then we could just laugh all of this off, plus I hadn't seen him around or heard from him in a few days which honestly was making me worried. He extended a single arm, offering to help me up. I looked up at him with a warm smile before extending my own arm and allowing him to pull me up to a regular standing position.

"Just watch where you going next time, shorty."

The way he said it was with so much— I don't even know the proper word. He just didn't sound like his normal self. There was something different about him and I just had to know what.

"Umm.. Okay? Are you— good?"

I raised a brow, bending over to pick my school books up from the ground. Suddenly I felt his hand making its way down my waist, finally stopping on my butt. I didn't know what to say or do so I allowed it to happen for a few seconds before quickly pulling away, remembering we were at school.

"Keep your hands to yourself."

"Chillat. It wasn't even like that."

He added smoothly. Well bitch how did you mean it?

·····•·····

Yasmins POV

Truthfully, I have been distancing myself from Lay these past few weeks but I only felt the need to do this because I knew if I chose to go over to Malaysia and Threes house, Ben would somehow magically find himself showing up. I mean Ben had every right to be around as I did, we shared some of the same friends and ain't really fuck with nobody else. Neither of us could be mad at the other for being around. I just hated how I could never get away from Ben, even if I wanted to. I was constantly reminded of him everywhere i turnt. I wasn't even realizing that I was being bogus until Journee and Perky reached out to be on Malaysia's behalf.

Just as I approached my locker, I felt somebody tap me on my shoulder, as I turned around expecting to see Malaysia I frowned. What the hell did Rich want?

"Ten said that he's sorr —"

Oh no. We aren't doing this.

"Don't.. Rich, You already know that I don't want to hear anything he has to say.. Tell him I said go to hell."

You see, Everytime Ben fucks up he harasses me until I have no other choice but to forgive him. Since Ben got his GED through a program at the county jail during the last sentence he served, and I was keeping my distance steering clear of him, I didn't expect to be bothered, now he was sending his friends to fuck with me? Nope that wasn't going to work. I literally watched him fuck another bitch right in front of my eyes. I couldn't shake the image from my head.

— FLASHBACK —

I busted into Ben's bedroom over at Kentrells house. I watched as he continued sending deep strokes into the girl. I couldn't see much because there was a blanket around them but I knew what the fuck he was doing. I watched as the girls eyes bugged out of her head when she noticed me, the look on her face was priceless.

He didn't jump off of the girl until she screamed. 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉.

After Ben stood back up, his attention turned to me.

"Yas... baby I promi—"

"FUCK YOU! DONT FUCKING TALK TO ME!"

I began beating on his chest. I watched out the corner of my eyes as the girl began looking around for her clothes.  Bitch ain't even got no body.

"And what are YOU doing?"

I questioned. Fully recognizing the girl.

Kyrah Jackson.. a sophomore at my school. I use to be super close to her brother until Ben told me he didn't like me hanging out with him. How fucking ironic.

[PLAY THE SONG AT THE TOP RN IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY]

·····•·····

Malaysias POV

After spending hours at the mall, having much needed girl time with Yas, I was finally home. As I approached the front door, I could hear music coming from the inside of my house. Some of the boys must be over. I mentally rolled my eyes as I turned over the doorknob, pushing my way into the house. The smell of weed hit me in the nose as soon as I stepped inside and smoke filled the air. Was this all these niggas did during the day? I dropped my bookpack off of my back, letting it fall to the floor by the front door, kicking off my shoes. I sighed looking at the mud tracked through the house. Nobody else around here cleaned except for me. I swear this house would be turned upside like a trap if it wasn't for me. I did the cleaning, cooking, and grocery shopping. I was getting fed the fuck up. I wasn't nobodies momma or wife and damn sure wasn't about to be the only one picking up, around here. As I began to mop the muddy shoe prints near the door up, I made out Ben's voice coming from the hallway. He was singing a verse of little Durks.

"I hate when you try to ignore me!"

Period my bitch Yas got his ass hurting. After putting the mop back down, I decided to go check they ass for the mess they left.

"They try to say that you ain't—"

Kentrell stopped when his eyes met mine. What was he doing here? I mean.. I know I said that I wanted everything and everyone back to normal, but I didn't expect to see this happen so soon him and Three both usually hold grudges for a long ass time, so this was honestly surprising.

"How awkward."

I heard KD's messy ass say. I couldn't stand that instigating bitch.

·····•·····

Top POV

I stopped dead in my tracks. I knew she wasn't expecting to see me here. I did my best to read her reaction, but just couldn't. Something was different about her since the last time I was around. Lemme find out she fucked on somebody else and that's her ass. I passed the blunt over to Ten, still keeping my eyes locked on her. I had a feeling she noticed too.

"Say Lay, lemme holla at you in the otha room."

She scrunched her face up. But to my surprise, she set down the mop and walked off into the hallway. I leaned up, setting my bottle of lean onto the coffee table before pushing myself from the chair. I turned around, glancing back at Ben and Three. Their expressions remained the same as before. Did nobody care anymore? This was new.. Once I got into the hallway, she had her head down, twiddling around her fingers. She must be nervous. I stood right in front of her, catching her attention, planting a warm smile across my face.

"I missed you, guh."

I watched as her cheeks began to change shades. Yeah I still got her.

"I couldn't tell.."

I mentally sighed. She was always playing these games. Acting like she forgave me when she knew she didn't.

"Well I did.. Kay didn't mean shit to me, that's why that bitch is gone now".

I made sure to put emphasis on gone. In all actuality Kay got fed up with me constantly talking about Lay and left, but she ain't need to know allat.

·····•·····

AUTHORS NOTE 💙: This was more of a filler chapter because I've been having writers block but wanted to update. I'm kind of getting washed out on ideas for this book, so comment some for me 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.4K 37
It's every females dream to sleep with NBA Youngboy but one day when janelle meets him through her brother she thought everything was all good until...
18.2K 419 38
Kay, 19, a designer but singer and songwriter in her free time. When she gets chance to do a song with nba youngboy, will she accept or keep her sing...
140K 4.5K 51
Kehlani thought she was with the love of her life until she reunited with an old friend....
118K 4.5K 26
Kentrell would mistreat her but she still always loved him. She didn't care what he did, but why?