The Ursusian Sniper \/Arkni...

By morisago

"Lay a finger on them...and you're dead." a rifle clocked against the back of the soldier's head, who was abo... More

Prologue: The Gun...But The Trigger?
[Future] Svetlana
[Future] Svetlana Profile
[Future] Svetlana Base Attributes
[Future] Svetlana Abilities
ANOTHER STORY
2: Family?
3: Meeting
4: Disparity + AN

1: Penguin Trust

2.7K 67 102
By morisago

"Bye-bye, f̸̖̠͎̲̿̾͠ã̴̻͑̂͊̄̊̀͝͠ṫ̶̤͇̲͖̖͕̫̇́̊͠h̴̥̳̯̞͉̟͍̝̐͊̌́͐͊͘͝ě̶̲̳̖̭̳̟̫̻̤̬r̴̡̛̖̪̈̅̍̏̆̒͂͜͝

"P-Please I can give you money! I have powe-"

"Money? Power? Do you think I care about those?  No. You took everything from me."

"S-son, w-we can work this out. Just l-let me grab m-my phone-"

"Really! We can really work this out? Then... Can you bring back mother, who you so brutally tortured and killed?"

"..."

"You will never have what I want. 

I hope you burn in hell.

...

Adrik."

-BOOMF-

A shot right through the head. The brain of the father splattered all across the room. The blood,

Yes.

The crimson-colored blood. The blood of those, who all deserve to die.

The blood of those, who shall never see light,

ever again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're the sunflower~ Your the sunflow-"

"Exusiai! You're listening to "Sunflower" as well?" Sora exclaimed as she heard the red-hair Sankta singing the lyrics to the song. 

"Yes! I've been listening to it right after Boss dropped the single! It sounds so good!" Exusiai replied. She then looked at the blue-hair Sankta who was sitting right next to her. "Mostima, did you hear the song yet?"

"Mhmm! I've been putting this song on while I was doing my missions!" Mostima added. "Oh! Here comes "kid"'s part!".

"Someone took a big L, don't know how that felt." The three simultaneously sang the iconic part. You could say that all three of them became a huge fan of "kid".

-Crreek-

"KID! YOU'RE HERE!" Sora fangirled when she saw the person entering the room.

'What is this...metallic-rich smell?'  Texas thought as she nodded at "kid".

"Boss! He's here!" Exusiai yelled when she heard the door open. Emperor turned from his seat and saw him. "Kid" is what he went by. The 140cm person that featured his latest song, "Sunflower" which blew up in Terra and topped #1 all over music charts.

Emperor motioned for the rest of the crew to leave the room to let them be alone and waved the "kid" over. The Liberi patted to a set right next to him, which he took. 

From the corner of his eyes, Emperor noticed that he was carrying the duffel bag. The exact duffel bag that he had on him when they first met.

And,

What in the world are those red smears that are on the bag?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞

"Okay, I know I'm not the only one that smelled blood on his body, right?" Exuslai said once she closed the door. 

"I sensed a strong source of blood as well," Mostima added as she looked a Texas, who was pacing back and forth.

"He was probably caught up in a riot. There is one that's pretty close to this place." Texas looked at Sora, before rubbing her head in frustration.

"Let's just hope that, that was where the blood came from..." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey kid, I just sent the money from our song to your account," Emperor grumbled as he downed the cup of brandy. The supposedly "kid" who was right next to him nodded in acknowledgment.

They were currently in one of the Emperor's most distinct bars, 20 stories tall with luxurious furniture all around. 

"You got skills kid. Say, why don't you come to Monster Siren Record." Emperor offered the small boy. "I'm sure that you will become a successful artist."

It was true. This "kid" right next to him was the definition of a musical prodigy, showing even the King many catchy and great beats and lyrics. If he entered the music world, then there was no doubt that he's going to be dubbed as the next "Superstar."

However... The "kid" shook his head no, which shocked the hip-hop artist.

This was a one-time offer that anyone could have had, plus coming from the King himself? Either this kid knows what he is doing or he is just drunk.

Oh yeah. The kid is drinking with the Emperor. Right after he sat down, he grabbed a bottle of vodka that was "randomly sitting around" and poured it into a shot glass.

Not to mention, the alcohol that was going down his throat was Spirytus vodka. Yes, that vodka, that contains 96% alcohol.

The Emperor was shocked by the kid's drinking skills. How could such a small body frame take in that large amount of alcohol? How in the world, is he not wasted? The Emperor glanced at the "kid" to see any signs of intoxication, but he seemed perfectly fine.

'He is over 21...right?' one shot after another, the once full-bottled vodka was almost gone.

"Kid...are you old enough to drink?" The "kid" looked at Emperor for a moment, before he poured the last amount of vodka into the glass.

"...

...

No."

...

...

...

...

...

"THEN WHY THE FAWK ARE YOU DRINKING!!!" Emperor yelled as he snatched the glass from the "kid"s hand. A bottle of vodka, no, Spirytus vodka consumed all by a kid. A LITERAL UNDERAGED KID. [I DO NOT SUPPORT UNDERAGED DRINKING!!! THIS IS ONLY FOR STORY PURPOSES! PLEASE DO NOT DRINK IF YOUR ARE UNDERAGE!!!]

"DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH? DRINKING SO MUCH ALCOHO-"

"On #1, we have "Sunflower" written and performed by "Kid" and Emperor." The news suddenly turned on, interrupting Emperor. "Danny, how do you think the song blew up so fast?"

"Well, you see John, the style and genre of the song? Mhmm! Muy Bien!"

"Yes! the style is so catchy and chill! It is also different from Emperor"s usual style!"

"Hey Hey! Don't give all the credit to Emperor, John! I think "Kid" was a big reason why this song became so popular!"

"I agree with you, Danny! "Kid" definitely caught everyone's attention with his voice."

"Don't forget, Emperor also said that he was the one that came up with most of the lyrics!"

"Really! The King giving praise to someone? That something you don't see every day."   The "kid" noticed that the Emperor started to pull his attention towards the news, and not the glass of vodka.

"Let's talk about "Kid", Danny. Suddenly appearing in the music world and collaborating with one of the most well-known artists. What is your view on him?" "Kid" slowly reached towards the glass of vodka, while Emperor was still dazzled by the news.

"Well John, he is mysterious. He was only seen with a face mask that had "Kid" written across"

"Really Cool, but mysterious indeed." John chuckled.

"We don't know his backstory, nor his plans. However, we do know that he has already gained millions of fans and followers. Also, another thing is his voice.'

"I agree with you, Danny. His voice is so angelic, I can literally go to sleep while hearing his songs."

"My, John! You really became a fan of him!"

"What can I say, his music is too damn good. Well, next time on Music Net News. I'm your host, John."

"And I'm Danny." The news suddenly switched, and "Sunflower" started to play.

("Kid" as Swae Lee, Emperor as Posty)

Emperor smiled as the familiar song started to play. He had to admit, even he was addicted to the beat that the "kid" came up with. The Liberi then looked at the table...

and noticed something. Something...that was...

missing.

'WHERE THE F*CK IS THE VODKA?' Emperor screamed as he glared at "kid" who at this point downed the entire bottle of vodka.

All.

By.

Himself.

"YOU'RE GOING TO END UP IN THE HOSPITAL AND THEN IN JAIL YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Emperor yelled as he yanked the vodka bottle from the boy. The container was empty. COMPLETELY EMPTY!

The "kid" glanced at him, and let out a soft giggle in amusement.

"Hey, Emperor. You're acting like a dad."

...

The Liberi froze as he processed the "kid"'s words. 

Once he fully processed the three letters that he heard from the boy, he quickly looked away to hide the shyness that was on his face. There was absolutely no way that anyone was going to see him sof-

"Only if my dad was like you..."

...

...

...

Huh?

The two sat in silence as "Sunflower" continued to play in the background. The "kid" kept staring at the empty glass, while Emperor glanced at him every few seconds.

"Family problems?" Emperor asked as he poured more brandy out of the bottle. The "kid" sat there quietly, before letting out a laugh.

A psychopathic laugh.

"It's not like it matters anymore." Emperor raised his eyebrows at the "Kid"'s answer.

But his heart dropped the moment he continued.

"I just wished that he was more like you before I had blasted his brain out. Maybe I would've spared his worthless life"

...

...

...

What

In

The

Penguin

FUCK?

Emperor looked at the "kid", who was still staring at the shot glass as if he didn't just admit to murder.

"Why are you staring at me, Emperor?" the"Kid" asked, not even bothering to look up. "Is it because I killed my own father?" 

Emperor was actually analyzing the boy since the first time they met, and the result made him emit a gasp. As he started to piece everything together, he saw so many things that he should have noticed.

The "kid" had said that he wasn't old enough to drink, meaning that he is under 21 years of age. 

Based on his height (140cm), and the small build...

There was no doubt, the "kid" next to him, was only 10-11 years old. 

How the f*ck was a 10 year old able to have that voice? How was he able to drink a whole bottle of vodka? How was a boy able to kill his father?

And most importantly, how does a 10-year-old, already have the demeanor and mindset, of a full-grown adult? 

The Emperor looked at the walls that covered the room and rubbed the bridge of his beak. He knew that he should have gotten sound-proof walls so that people and staff members outside couldn't hear anything that was discussed. The Penguin Logistic ladies probably heard everything and were also piecing the information together.

'F*ck. Well there no turning back now, might as well continue."

"Mind...telling me why?"

The calm atmosphere in the room suddenly turned heavy. 

Really heavy.

The "kid" slowly looked up at the Emperor. There were so many things that he wanted to do in front of him.

He wanted to scream at him. He wanted to cry out. He wanted to tell him, tell him all the ugly and unforgiving things that his father has done. That his father was an Originium Mine director, who whipped and slashed the Infected for fun. That his father cheated on his mother multiple times, sometimes bringing the fling home and doing it right in front of her. That his father would beat him and his mother, but act as he loved them when they were in public. 

He wanted to tell the Emperor, that his father was the definition of a complete asshole. 

However, he can't explode. Well, not yet. There are still many things that he must do. Many killing that's involved, before he can truly let his guard down...

and let his emotions out. 

But before that happens, he will gladly accept the title of a ruthless person, if it means to achieve his goal.

The "kid" has been around lots of people, whether it was greedy, selfish, egocentric, narcissistic, or predatory... but the person that's next to him right now, was Emperor. The Emperor who accepted his invitation for a song collab. The person, who cared for his health. The only person, that he saw as a...friend? 

So...trusting him won't be a bad idea...right?

Right?

"Emperor...can I...

...

trust you?"

Emperor stayed quiet, not because he didn't want to answer, 

but because he didn't know how to answer. 

He had to think of it, because it is one of those questions, that he has yet to encounter. 

Even though he only met the "Kid" a couple of months ago, he can't deny that there was no place in his heart that didn't worry about him. Before he pieced together that the "kid" was only 10-11 years old, every time he saw the boy in person, he always worried about his health and if he was eating considering his small build.

So the CEO of Penguin Logistics answered, and answered in all honesty.

"Yes, kid. You can trust this old ass."

...

...

...

"Ha- Pfft- Old Hag- That's what I'm going to call you from now on." Emperor visually twitched at the nickname. 

"I ain't even that old! You little mutt!" Emperor yelled as he slapped the back of the "kid"'s head with his fin. The "kid" kept on laughing at the new nickname that he gave him.

The heavy atmosphere quickly lifted, as the wholesome moment occurred between the two. Although there was a mask covering "kid"'s face, somewhere in Emperor's heart brightened as he heard the genuine laughs that came from him.

Soon, the laughing stopped and the "kid" stood up. Emperor eyed his movement and saw that he was reaching for something from his duffel bag. This action alerted the Emperor since he thought it was some type of assassination attempt, but he let out a sigh of relief once he saw what the "kid" pulled out.

"This?" Emperor asked as the "kid" slid a black-colored folder across the table. The Emperor picked up the folder and noticed two words that were printed on the top.

Birth Certificate

Emperor's eyes widened as he saw the two words. 'Birth Certificate? This can't be, "kids" right?' Emperor thought as he looked at the "kid", 

who wasn't there?

-BOOHMF-  

-CRINK-

-CLINK- -CLANK-

A gunshot was suddenly heard as a window panel shattered.

"BOSS/EMPEROR!!!" The Penguin Logistic ladies immediately busted into the room, afraid that something bad happened to their boss. 

They were relieved once they saw the Emperor perfectly unharmed. But, the kid was,

missing?

"Thanks for the vodka, Emperor!" The PL employees suddenly heard a familiar voice. Their eyes widen as they saw where it came from.

The "kid" was currently standing in front of the shattered glass while holding what seemed to be a rifle, the Mosin-Nagant.

"Kid! What are you doing? Get your ass back here!" Emperor yelled at the "kid" as he tried to walk towards him. However, the Liberi stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the "kid" pointing his rifle at his head. This alerted the PL ladies, as they also armed their weapons at the boy.

"Emperor please, now that you have my Birth Certificate...What are you going to do?" the "kid" laughed as he took a step back, getting closer and closer to the open edge. The PL ladies got confused as to what he meant, but their questions cleared up once they saw the black folder.

"What are you going to do, with my trust..." the "kid" could feel the cold breeze that hit his back. He turned around and took a view of Lungmen.

Ah...Beautiful Lungmen. Shining lights and futuristic buildings, only if Ursus was just a little bit like them. 

He then looked down. What is that...like 300 feet? He should be able to survive that; he's been through much worse. 

'What is he-?'  Texas looked at Emperor, who was also worried about what the boy was going to do. 

"What are you going to do...old hag?" the "kid" smiled...

and jumped.

"KID!" Emperor yelled in fear as he ran to the edge. Once he reached the edge, he expected to see the falling boy, but...

there was nothing. As if the boy disappeared in thin air. 

"F*ck" Emperor cursed under his breath. The Liberi looked at the Penguin Logistic girls, who were also dumbfounded by the bewildering situation. 

"Want me to go search for him, Emperor?" Mostima asked. The Emperor shook his head no and motioned for the PL members to gather around.

"I guess that you all eavesdropped on our conversation, right?" The PL ladies turned their heads in embarrassment, before nodding their heads admittedly. The Emperor groaned and lifted his fin, which held the Birth Certificate of the "kid".

"What happens and will be discussed in this room, will stay in here, am I clear?" The Emperor alerted the PL ladies, who all gave a small nod. The Emperor stared at the Birth Certificate,

and opened the folder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

𝖀𝖗𝖘𝖚𝖘 𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝕮𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢: 𝐒𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐯𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐯𝐚

was born to 

𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐯 (𝓜𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻)  and  𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐯𝐚 (𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻)

on  July 11th, 2047  at  05:07 PM

at

𝔘𝔯𝔰𝔲𝔰 𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔬𝔳𝔬 ℌ𝔬𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔩

in

𝒰𝓇𝓈𝓊𝓈 𝒞𝒾𝓉𝓎 (𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂),   𝒰𝓇𝓈𝓊𝓈(𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝔂)

Race: 𝖀𝖗𝖘𝖚𝖘

Gender: 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Exuslai, what's the date?" Emperor demanded. July 2047? How fucking young is he?

"Boss... it's October 10, 2055." Exuslai replied as she checked her phone. 

He's 8.

The "kid" is f*cking 8.

An 8-year-old who carries a firearm. 

An 8-year-old, who admitted to killing his fathe-

"Breaking news. A Ursusian authoritative figure was just found dead in his house."  The news suddenly turned on. 

"After going through further examinations and medical record, Adrik Rostova, an inspirational leader and a friend of many, was confirmed to be dead in his office. Police found a bullet in the Ursusian's head, confirming the murder to be a homicide."

'Adrik Rostova? Isn't that kid's father?'  Emperor thought as the news continued.

"Experts had found out that the bullet was the ammunition to Ursus' newest rifle model, the Mosin-Nagant."

-screens shows a picture of a very familiar rifle-

"The Mosin-Nagant, a five-shot, bolt-action rifle that is internal magazine-fed."

'T-That- Wasn't that the gun that "kid" was carrying around?'  Sora stammered as she saw the rifle that was on the screen. 

...

...

...

-screen suddenly cuts to the current Ursus Emperor-

"We are aware of the assassination of our beloved colleague, Mr. Adrik Rostova, and are all mourning for his death. He was someone that loved the Ursus people and provided lots to support them."

"We want justice to be brought upon the tragic life of which that belongs to Mr. Rostova, who deserves much better."

"With that being said, Ursus has decided to put down a 100k LMD and 1k Originium Prime bounty on the person who murdered Mr. Adrik Rostova."

"The killer is wanted alive and into the hands of the Ursus Empire. Thank you."

...

...

...

"1-100k LMD and 1k Originium Prime?" Exusiai jaw-dropped as she saw the numbers. "T-That's a gigantic bounty, and probably the largest bounty I've ever seen!" She wasn't the only one that was shocked by the amount. The same went for Mostima and Sora, who were both eyes widened at the news. 

"Boss, what do we do?" Emperor stayed silent at Texas' question. They all knew that it was Svetlana Rostova, or to them, "kid" who killed his father, Adrik Rostova.  

But, there was absolutely no way that the CEO of Penguin Logistics was going to turn him in. 

"There must be a reason that Svetlana decided to kill his father. I don't think he is the type of person who will do something without a cause." the PL ladies agreed with the Emperor. They have all been around "kid", and during those times, he seemed like a good boy who was always in the line. 

"But still, how in the world is he 8?" The PL crew was still shocked by the age reveal. They had always figured that the "kid" was around 17-18 with some growth problems, but 8? 

A normal 8-year-old should not be doing killing stuff. A normal 8-year-old should still be in school, learning about multiplication and subtraction.  

A normal 8-year-old is not supposed to be an assassin. 

Emperor rubbed his eyebrows in exhaustion. The whole situation with "kid" just got 100 times more difficult. Because Ursus has put down the bounty, there will be hundreds, no thousands of mercenaries, and people that will be hunting for Svetlana.

The thing that he needs most right now, is help. Svetlana needs support from allies. There is no way that he can survive all by himself in the wild. 

Emperor top priority right now is to get "kid" ass to Rhodes Island, or the LGD, or anywhere, as long as he's safe from the hungry mercenaries,

and Ursus. 

Emperor downed his brandy and stood up.

"Pack it up, ladies.

We are taking a trip to Rhodes Island." 

*** Feel free to add me on Arknights!  -->  Yazyu#7609

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 116 6
Arknights x Male Reader Amiya was confused. When she reached the Doctor's coffin, she noticed that they were not inside of the coffin, and instead th...
395K 16.5K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
25.6K 433 11
What's wrong, sweetheart? Are you scared of me? You are a mercenary and can't remember anything. When Rhodes Island found you, something wasn't righ...