Saviours [OUAT || Double Swan...

Od bethanyjanebooks

We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about t... Viac

Cast
1 - The Pilot
2 - The Pilot
3 - The Thing You Love Most
4 - The Thing You Love Most
5 - Snow Falls
6 - Snow Falls
7 - The Price of Gold
8 - The Price of Gold
9 - That Still Small Voice
10 - That Still Small Voice
11 - The Shepherd
12 - The Shepherd
13 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
14 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
15 - Desperate Souls
16 - Desperate Souls
17 - True North
18 - True North
19 - 7:15 a.m.
20 - 7:15 a.m.
21 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
22 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
23 - Skin Deep
25 - What Happened to Frederick?
26 - What Happened to Frederick?
27 - Dreamy
28 - Dreamy
29 - Red Handed
30 - Red Handed
31 - Golden Eyes
32 - Heart of Darkness
33 - Heart of Darkness
34 - Hat Trick
35 - Hat Trick
36 - The Stable Boy
37 - The Stable Boy
38 - The Return
39 - The Return
40 - The Stranger
41 - The Stranger
42 - An Apple As Red As Blood
43 - An Apple As Red As Blood
44 - A Land Without Magic
45 - A Land Without Magic
Next Book

24 - Skin Deep

770 35 0
Od bethanyjanebooks

At the Rabbit Hole, Amy, Ashley, Mary Margaret and Ruby were out for their girl's night out, Amy, Ashley and Ruby downed their shots as Mary Margaret drunk her martini.

"Pace yourself, Ashley," Amy said as saw Ashley drinking a lot.

"I am! This is my first night out since I've had the baby, I am making up for lost time," Ashley said as she downed another shot.

Amy chuckled and shook her head, "At least you're not alone like this," Amy said.

Ruby was looking at some guys across the bar, "Ohh, Ash, check out those guys," Ruby said.

"Oh, honey, I'm still with Sean," Ashley said.

"You're not married and he's not here," Ruby said.

"He's working," Ashley said.

"He's always working," Amy and Mary Margaret exchanged a glance, "Have fun moping!" Ruby said and she took her drink then walked over to the guys.

"She's right. He is always working. I thought love would be different," Ashley said.

"Me, too," Mary Margaret said as she stopped her drink.

"Mhm," Amy said and nodded, she sipped her drink as the other two looked at her.

"Amy?" Ashley said.

"Not saying," Amy said.

At the Dark Star Pharmacy, David picked out two Valentine's Day cards and got in line behind Mr Gold who was holding a roll of duct tape and rope.

Mr Gold noticed him and the two cards, "Two Valentine's. Sounds like a complicated life," Mr Gold said.

"Oh, no. I...I just couldn't decide," David said.

"These are both for the same woman?" Mr Gold questioned.

"Well, they're both so... Us," David said.

"I see. Well, you're fortunate you have someone that loves you," Mr Gold said.

"I really am," David said.

Mr Gold put his items on the counter, "Love, it's like a delicate flame," Mr Clark scanned the items, putting them in a bag and Mr Gold paid, "And once it's gone, it's gone forever," He picked up the carrier bag, "Best of luck to you," Mr Gold said and walked away.

"Thanks," Mr Clark sneezed as David stepped up to the counter, "Oh, bless you," David said.

"Thanks," Mr Clark said.

Mr Gold was driving down the street in Moe's truck, Moe was gagged and tied up inside the truck. Mr Gold drove towards an abandoned cabin in the wood. 

Mr Gold got out of the truck with his gun, he opened the back of the truck and Moe slowly climbed out, still tied up.

"Walk," Mr Gold said and they entered the cabin.

Moe turned to and Mr Gold cocked his gun, pointing it at him, "Now, you see, here's the thing, I don't normally let people get away," Mr Gold said and he shut the door.

Flashback

Belle was walking along the road in a green cloak, heading to town to collect fresh straw, she held an empty basket. A black carriage approached and stopped beside her. 

The Evil Queen peered out of the carriage and saw Belle, "Did my carriage splash you?" The Evil Queen asked.

"Oh. Oh, no. I'm... I'm fine," Belle said.

"You know, I'm tired of riding. Let me stretch my legs and walk with you for a spell," The Evil Queen said.

The Evil Queen stepped out of her carriage and she and Belle walked together along the road as the carriage followed behind them. The Evil Queen noticed Belle's lack of luggage, "You carry very little," The Evil Queen commented.

"I don't want to be slowed down," Belle said.

"Mm. You're running from someone," The Evil Queen chuckled, "The question is, master or lover?" Belle looked at her silently, "Oh. Master and lover," The Evil Queen said.

"I might take a rest," Belle backed up to a rock, "You... You got on ahead," Belle said and went to sit down.

The Evil Queen put her arm around Belle and they continued walking, "So, if I'm right, you love your employer, but you're leaving him," The Evil Queen said.

"I might love him. I mean, I could, except... Something evil has taken root in him," Belle said.

"Sounds like a curse to me, and all curses can be broken. A kiss born of true love would do it," Belle stopped walking, looking at her in shock, the Evil Queen laughed and they continued walking, "Oh, child, no. I would never suggest a young woman to kiss a man who held her captive. What kind of message is that?" The Evil Queen said.

"Right," Belle said.

"Besides, if he loves you, he would've let you go. And if he doesn't love you, well then, the kiss won't even work," The Evil Queen said.

"Well, he did let me go," Belle said.

"Yes, but now kiss happened," The Evil Queen said.

"And a kiss... A kiss is enough? He's a man again?" Belle asked.

"An ordinary man. True love's kiss will break any curse," The Evil Queen said.

Inside in Dark Castle, Rumpelstiltskin was frantically looking out the window for Belle as Delphinia watched him amused. Delphinia watched as he rushed to the spinning wheel and began to busily spin straw into gold while Delphinia tried not to laugh.

Belle walked in with a full basket of straw, "Oh, you're back already. Good. Good thing. I'm, uh... I'm nearly out of straw," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Delphinia bit the inside of her cheek and walked out of the room before she started laughing.

"Hmm..." Belle crossed to the wheel and put her basket down, "Come on, you're happy that I'm back," Belle said.

"I'm not unhappy," Rumpelstiltskin said as Delphinia walked back in, calmer and she walked over to her potion vials.

"And, uh, you promised me a story," Belle said.

"Did I?" Rumpelstiltskin said as he held a piece of thread.

"Mhm," Belle removed the thread from his hand and sat down beside him, "Tell me about your son," Belle said.

"Belle..." Delphinia said.

"Uh... I lost him. There's nothing more to tell, really," Rumpelstiltskin said as Delphinia sat on the dining table.

"And since then, you've loved no one, and no one had loved you... Except for Delphinia," Belle turned to Delphinia, "Older or younger?" Belle asked.

"O...Older... Eight years older than me," Delphinia said and looked down.

Belle turned to Rumpelstiltskin who leaned in, "Why did you come back?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"I wasn't going to. But then... Something changed my mind," Belle said and she leaned in, they kissed briefly.

"Oh," Rumpelstiltskin muttered as his face slowly began to change as the scaley skin started to melt away, he kept his eyes closed unsure what's happening, "What's happening?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Papa?" Delphinia said as she walked over cautiously.

Belle brushed her hands through his hair with a smile, "Kiss me again. It's working," Belle said.

"What is?" Rumpelstiltskin asked, in his human voice and Delphinia looked shocked seeing his old skin appearing.

"Any curse can be broken," Belle said.

Rumpelstiltskin stood up abruptly in anger and his scaley appearance came back instantly, "Who told you that?! Who knows that?!" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"I...I...I don't know. She, uh... She... She," Belle said nervously.

"She?!" Delphinia and Rumpelstiltskin said.

Rumpelstiltskin crossed the room to a mirror and he uncovered the mirror, speaking into it, "You... Evil... Soul. This was you! You turned her against me! You think you can make me weak! You think you can defeat me?!" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Papa calm down!" Delphinia said.

"Who are you talking to?" Belle asked.

"The Queen!" Rumpelstiltskin turned to them, "Your friend, the Queen. How did she get to you?!" Rumpelstiltskin approached her.

Delphinia stepped between them, "Back off," Delphinia said.

"Do not tell me what to do! You will do as I say when and how I like!" Rumpelstiltskin yelled.

"Calm down, this is exactly what that bitch wants," Delphinia said.

"Go to your room, Delphinia!" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"No," Delphinia said.

"I said, go to your room or so help me I will kill your love!" Rumpelstiltskin said and Delphinia looked at him in shock before walking off, she looked at Belle in worry before shutting the dining room door behind her.

Rumpelstiltskin looked at Belle in anger, "How did the Queen get to you?!" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"The... The Queen? I don't..." Belle said nervously.

"I knew this was a trick. I knew you could never care for me. Oh, yeah. You're working for her. Or is this all you? Is this you being the hero and killing the beast?" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"It was working..." Belle said

"Shut up!" Rumpelstiltskin yelled.

"This means it's true love!" Belle said.

"Shut the hell up!" Rumpelstiltskin yelled.

"Why won't you believe me?!" Belle asked.

"Because no one," He grabbed her by her arms, "No one could ever, ever love me!" He yelled.

Rumpelstiltskin dragged her into a cell and threw her on the hard ground and he slammed the door shut, locking it.

Rumpelstiltskin walked through the Dark Castle and headed up a few set of stairs until he came to answer of doors. He waved his arm and they opened instantly, Delphinia looked at him in shock from her bed she was laying on.

"You want to help the maid, you go right ahead but know if you do, I will never forgive you and I will never help you get your Huntsman back," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"You threatened to kill him!" Delphinia said.

"Oh, I didn't threaten him, I made a promise. You ever defy me again, I will kill him in front of you. Have I made myself perfectly clear?!" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"So, I'm a prisoner now? No longer your daughter? All because you're afraid might actually love you and I mean truly love you!" Delphinia said.

"No one can ever love me!" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Why am I here then? If I didn't love you, I wouldn't be here, I would've left ages ago. You're just afraid someone new, someone good could ever love you and you're too afraid to let go of your power Papa, again," Delphinia said.

End of Flashback

Inside Mr Gold's cabin, Mr Gold had removed the duct tape from Moe's mouth and he had him sitting on a chair.

"Let me explain, okay?" Mr Gold his gun on the table, "Let me explain," Moe said.

"Oh," Mr Gold pulled up a chair and sat down, "Well, that is... Fascinating," He pressed the end of his cane into Moe's throat, cutting off Moe's breathing, "I'm gonna let you breathe in a second, and you're gonna say two sentences. The first is gonna tell where it is. The second is gonna tell me who told you to take it. Do you understand the rules?" Mr Gold said.

"Yes," Moe said in a strained voice.

"Good. Let's begin," Mr Gold said as he removed the cane from Moe's throat.

"I needed that van," Moe said.

"Ah, ta, ta, ta, ta. Now, you see, that is not a good first sentence," Mr Gold said and hit him with his cane.

"Ah! Gold! Listen!" Moe yelled.

"Tell me where it is!" Mr Gold yelled as he hit Moe again with his cane.

"Ah! Stop!" Moe yelled.

"Tell me where it is!" Mr Gold yelled as he delivered another physical lashing to Moe.

"Ah! Stop! It wasn't my fault!" Moe yelled.

"'My fault'? What are you talking about, 'my fault'? You shut her out. You had her love, and you shut her out!" Mr Gold yelled as he struck Moe again with his cane.

"Aah!" Moe yelled in pain.

"She's gone. She's gone forever. She's not coming back. And it's your fault!" He accentuated his words with strikes and Moe shouted in each time Mr Gold struck, "Not mine! You are her father! Yours! It's yours!" Mr Gold said.

Flashback

Rumpelstiltskin was in the dining room, in a rage he picked up his old cane and began smashing the glass of the armoire.

Delphinia ran to the door and looked at him in shock, but didn't move any closer to him.

End of Flashback

"It's your fault! It's your fault!" Mr Gold yelled and pulled his cane back to strike again.

Alana ran over and grabbed Mr Gold's cane, "Stop!" Alana said as Mr Gold looked at her.

Flashback

Rumpelstiltskin was still in a rage as he began smashing the teacups one by one against the wall. He hesitated when he got to the chipped cup, he picked it up and looked at it.

Delphinia slowly walked over, "P...Papa?" Delphinia said.

Rumpelstiltskin carefully set the chipped cup back down as Delphinia slowly took his old cane from him and he looked at her suddenly then released the cane. Delphinia slid it across the room and Rumpelstiltskin hugged her, she stared awkwardly over his should before hugging back.

End of Flashback

In the Rabbit Hole, Mary Margaret returned to her seat with drinks and she put them on the table as she looked at Ashley.

"Girls' night's really working out for you," Mary Margaret said.

"Thought it would make me feel better. But the truth is... I need a 'be with my guy night'. But he's never around. And I'm at home with the baby all day. I mean, what's the point of being together if we're not together?" Ashley said.

"I get it. Loving someone you can't be with... It's a terrible, terrible burden," Mary Margaret said.

"It is... You're left wondering, is there any point but trust me, if you love him and if he loves you, you'll find a way and it'll be magical when it works out," Amy said.

"Look, this was a bad idea. I should... I should go home," Ashley said as she stood up to leave.

Sean walked in with roses, "Ashley," He said.

Ashley turned around, "Sean," Ashley said as Ruby walked over and stood beside Amy.

"Hey," Sean said.

"I thought that you were working tonight," Ashley said.

"I am. It's my break and... I had to see you" He handed her the roses, "And, ask you something," Sean got down on one knee and pulled out an engagement ring, "Will you marry me?" Ashley looked at him in shock, "I only have a twenty-minute break so, um, anytime now," Sean said.

"Yes!" Ashley said and he put the ring on her finger as people in the bar applauded.

"My truck's outside if you want to take a ride before I head back to work. It's not much of a date," Sean said as he stood up.

"It's the best date," Ashley said and they kissed.

"Then your carriage awaits," Sean said and they left.

Mary Margaret looked sad and prepared to leave as well, Ruby and Amy watched her, "We boring you?" Amy asked.

"Oh, oh, no!" Amy smiled softly, "I just... I just need to go," Mary Margaret said and walked off.

"What's that about?" Ruby asked.

"I think I know... Sorry, Ruby... I got to go somewhere, you okay here?" Amy asked.

"Where you going?" Ruby asked.

"I need to visit someone..." Amy stood up, "I'm sorry," Amy hugged her, "Thanks though, I needed tonight even if it was shorter than we wanted," Amy said.

"No problem," Ruby said and Amy left the bar.

Outside the Rabbit Hole, Mary Margaret watched as Ashley and Sean left and Amy walked passed her.

"How's girls' night?" David asked as he walked up.

"David?" Mary Margaret walked over to him, "What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"I knew you'd be here. And I, uh, I wanted to give you your Valentine's Day card," David said as he handed her a card.

"Check up on me?" Mary Margaret asked as she took the card.

"Maybe a little. I didn't want you to find somebody else," David said.

Mary Margaret opened the envelope, bringing out the card, "Like you?" She looked at the card as she opened it and looked upset, "Kathryn, I woof you..." Mary Margaret said.

"No. I'm so sorry. I meant..." David pulled out another card, "I meant... I meant this one," David said.

"I...I...I always thought that if two people were supposed to be together, they'd find a way. But David, if this is our way, I think we should find another one," Mary Margaret said.

"Mary Margaret..." David said.

"I think you should go home to Kathryn," Mary Margaret said.

"I know. You're right. But it doesn't mean I'm gonna give up. We'll find that way," David said.

"I hope so," Mary Margaret said.

"Happy Valentine's Day," David said.

Mary Margaret chuckled softly, "Happy Valentine's Day," Mary Margaret said.

Outside the abandoned cabin, Moe was being loaded into an ambulance, Emma was talking to one of the paramedics, at the side, Alana was speaking to Mr Gold.

"So, I hear you managed not to break anything he needs. You're lucky, Mr Gold," Alana said.

"You got a funny definition of lucky," Mr Gold said.

"You have a funny definition of justice. What did he really do?" Alana asked.

"He stole," Mr Gold said.

Emma walked up, "That reaction was about more than taking a few trinkets. You said something about how he hurt her, what happened to her? Who was that? What did he do?" Emma said.

Mr Gold looked away, "If someone needs help, maybe we can help," Alana said.

"No. I'm sorry, Sheriff, Deputy. I think you both heard wrong," Mr Gold said.

"You really don't wanna cooperate," Alana said.

"Look, we're done here," Mr Gold said as moved to walk away.

Alana grabbed his arm, "Actually... No, we're not. You're under arrest," Alana said as she cuffed him.

Flashback

Inside the cell, Belle was sat on the cot with a crestfallen expression as Rumpelstiltskin suddenly entered.

"So... What are you going to do to me?" Belle asked.

Rumpelstiltskin gestured towards the door, "Go," He said as he turned around to face away from her.

"Go?" Belle questioned.

"I don't want you anymore, dearie," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Belle hesitantly got up to straighten her dress and walked past Rumpelstiltskin, who stayed still as she left. Belle stopped at the exit as Rumpelstiltskin stared at the ground, his expression was unreadable. 

Belle turned back around and walked over to him, "You know, you were freeing yourself. You could have had happiness if you just believe that someone could want you," Rumpelstiltskin slightly narrowed his eyes at her words, "But you couldn't take the chance," Belle said.

"That's a lie," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Belle inched forward as she held his gaze, "You're a coward, Rumpelstiltskin. And no matter how thick you make your skin, that doesn't change," Belle said.

"I'm not a coward, dearie. It's quite simple, really. My power... Means more to me than you," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"No. No, it doesn't. You just don't think I can love you. now, you've made your choice. And you're going to regret it," Belle's voice trembled, "Forever. And all you have... Is an empty hear..." Her voice broke, "And a chipped cup," Belle said with tears threatening to spill, she held eye contact with him until she walked out of the cell while Rumpelstiltskin doesn't move from his spot, when her footsteps were out of earshot, he closed his eyes.

Belle walked to the main doors of the Dark Castle and Delphinia walked towards her, "You leaving?" Delphinia asked.

Belle looked at her, "I am, your father doesn't want me here... Be careful Phinia, never give up on your Huntsman. You'll be together one day and this will all feel like a bad memory," Belle said.

"I hope so, be safe," Delphinia said.

"I promise," Belle said and they hugged before Belle left the castle.

End of Flashback

In Storybrooke cemetery, Amy walked along a path holding a bouquet of roses as she approached a new grave seeing the name Graham Humbert - Beloved Sheriff.

Amy crouched down and laid the roses on the grave and looked at the stone sadly, "I miss you, my love," Amy said as a tear fell.

She heard something behind her and turned to see the wolf walking up and he sat beside her, "You always know when I'm upset don't you?" Amy said and petted the wolf.

At the sheriff's office, Alana and Emma were eating sandwiches by Emma's desk. Alana looked at Mr Gold who was in a cell, "Pastrami. You want half?" She took a bite out of her sandwich, "You know, we still owe you that favour. Nice fatty pastrami. A delicious way to clear the books," Alana said with a smile.

Mr Gold looked at the twin, "Oh, I don't need a reminder that you both owe a favour. And when the day comes that I make my request, it'll be for more than half a sandwich," Mr Gold said.

Emma grinned at his comment as footsteps approached and Alana turned to see Regina walking up with Henry. Alana put her sandwich down in slight surprise.

"Sheriff and Deputy Swan? I'm letting you both have thirty minutes with Henry. Take him out, buy him ice cream," Regina said as she walked towards the cell.

"You want us to leave you alone with a prisoner?" Alana said suspiciously.

Regina kept her eyes on Mr Gold, "Twenty-nine and a half minutes," Regina said.

Alana looked at Henry, "Hi Alana, Emma," Henry said with a smile.

"Hey," The twins said and they looked at Mr Gold.

"Bring me back a cone?" Mr Gold said.

Alana slipped off Emma's desk and walked into her office grabbing her coat, "Just this once," She slipped on her jacket, "Come on, kid, let's go!" Alana said and she looked at Emma.

"You sure?" Emma asked as the three of them walked away.

"I can't be too picky with the situation we're in," Alana said as they left the station.

Mr Gold looked over at Regina, "Well... You really wanted that little chat, didn't you?" Mr Gold said.

Regina approached the cell with a smirk, "Apparently, this is the only way I could do it," Regina said.

"Please, sit," Mr Gold pointing to the couch and Regina sat on the arm of the couch, "Now, when two people want something the other has, a deal can always be struck. Do you have what I want?" Mr Gold asked.

Regina smiled, "Yes," Regina said.

"So... You did put him up to it, then," Mr Gold said.

"I merely suggested that... Strong men take what they need," Regina said.

"Oh yeah, and you told him just exactly what to take, didn't you?" Mr Gold said.

"We used to know each other so well, Mr Gold. Has it really come down to this?" Regina said.

"It seems it has, yeah. But you know what I want. What is it you want?" Mr Gold asked her.

"I want you to answer two questions. And answer this one simply. What's your name?" Regina asked.

Amy walked in and backed up, hiding behind the wall listening in on them.

"It's Mr Gold," Mr Gold said.

Regina gave him a stern look, "Your real name," Regina said.

"Every moment I've spent on this earth, that's been my name," Mr Gold told her.

"But what about moments spent elsewhere?" Regina asked.

Mr Gold paused as he looked at her, "What are you asking me?" Mr Gold asked.

"I think you know. If you want me to return what's yours, tell me your name," Regina said.

Mr Gold glanced to where Amy was hiding then looked at Regina and chuckled, "Rumpelstiltskin," He stood up and gripped the cell bars, "Now, give me what I want," Mr Gold said.

"Such hostility," Regina said.

"Oh, yeah," Mr Gold said.

"Have you forgotten already, I said two... Sit down," Mr Gold sat back down, "Good, now... Is your daughter awake?" Regina asked.

Mr Gold smirked, "Who? I never had a daughter," Mr Gold said.

"The girl you raised," Regina said.

"As asleep as the rest of them," Mr Gold lied.

"Good. Keep it that way," Regina said.

"Now," He stood up again, "Give me what I want," Mr Gold said.

Regina reached into her bag and brought out the chipped cup, "This?" Mr Gold reached for the cup through the bars but she shifted the item from side to side teasingly, "Such a..." Mr Gold's hand latched onto the cup which stopped her moving it, "Sentimental little keepsake," Regina said as she loosened her grip as he snatched the cup back.

"Thank you... Your Majesty," Mr Gold said.

Mr Gold sat down on the cot to examine the cup in relief, "So... Now that we're being honest with each other," He looked at her, "Let's remember how things used to be, shall we? And don't let these bars fool you, dear. I'm the one with the power around here. I'm gonna be out of here in no time, and nothing between us will change," Mr Gold said as he pointed to the cell bars surrounding him.

Regina moved closer to the cell and gripped the bars, "We shall see," Regina said as she retreated out of the room.

Amy quickly hid in the locker room as Regina left the department. Amy quietly walked over to the cell, "You lied... You made a deal," Amy whispered.

"You need her to believe your asleep in order to get to her more, than what you would if she knew you were awake," Mr Gold said.

"Thank you..." Amy said.

"You may not be my daughter through blood," Mr Gold looked up at her, "But I raised you and you are the daughter I have... I'll always protect you," Mr Gold said.

Outside the ice cream parlour, Alana handed Henry his icecream and they walked over to a bench, the three of them sat down eating.

"You been doing okay, kid?" Alana asked.

"Mhm, I've been good, schools been okay, moms been taking me in daily so we don't see each other," Henry said.

"I'm sorry Henry, I messed up and I should've checked on you instead of getting Em to do it for me," Alana said.

"I told you I didn't mind," Emma said.

"It's okay, I understand... You were upset and you didn't want to make it worse," Henry said with a smile.

Alana smiled and put her arm around his shoulder and they hugged, "Okay, you two, don't forget about your ice creams," Emma said.

"Right," Alana said as they all started to eat their ice cream.

Flashback

Inside the Dark Castle, Rumpelstiltskin was spinning at the wheel as Delphinia was looking through a spellbook as usual when the Evil Queen walked into the dining room.

"Flimsy locks," The Evil Queen chuckled, "I have a deal to discuss. A certain... Mermaid," The Evil Queen said as she glanced down at a set on the table.

"Rather stick needles in my eyes," Delphinia said.

"I'm not dealing today," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Are you both angry with me? What is it this time?" The Evil Queen asked as she poured herself some tea.

"Your little deception failed. You'll never be more powerful than me. You can keep trying, dearie, but you're never gonna beat me," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"And you will always be in a war with me until you give me back my Huntsman with his heart in his chest," Delphinia said.

"My, oh, my, I've taken so many hearts I don't know where I've put it," The Evil Queen taunted then looked at Rumpelstiltskin, "Is yours about that girl I met on the road?" She laughed softly, "What was her name? Margie? Verna?" The Evil Queen said.

"Belle," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Right. Well... You can rest assured I had nothing to do with that tragedy," The Evil Queen said.

Delphinia closed her spellbook as Rumpelstiltskin stopped spinning at the wheel and walked towards the Queen who was stirring her tea, "What tragedy?" Delphinia asked.

"You two don't know?" She chuckled and set down the spoon while she held her teacup, "Wow. After she got home... Her fiance has gone missing," The Queen flashed Rumpelstiltskin a knowing smile and took a few steps before turning around as Delphinia looked at him, "And after her stay here her... Association with you, no one would want her, of course. Her father shunned her, cut her off, shut her out," The Evil Queen said.

Rumpelstiltskin looked at the Queen, "So, she needs... A home?" He said.

The Evil Queen chuckled, "He was cruel to her. He locked her in a tower and sent in clerics to cleanse her could with scourges and flaying. After a while, she threw herself off the tower. She died," The Evil Queen said.

"You're lying," Delphinia said.

"Am I?" The Evil Queen said.

"We're done," Rumpelstiltskin said as he magically opened the castle doors.

"Fine," The Evil Queen put her cup down, "I have other calls to me," Rumpelstiltskin stood beside Delphinia as they water the Queen walked towards the doors while running her fingers along the table to touch the dust, "hmm. The place is looking dusty, Rumpel. You should get a new girl," The Evil Queen said as she left and the doors closed behind her.

Delphinia looked at Rumpelstiltskin who walked to a glass cabinet, he opened it and pulled out the chipped cup. He took a golden goblet off a pedestal and placed the cup in its place. Rumpelstiltskin looked at the cup and he began to cry over the loss of Belle.

"Papa..." Delphinia walked over to him and they hugged, "I'm here," Delphinia whispered.

End of Flashback

At Storybrooke Hospital, Regina crossed the lobby, passing a managed up Moe, and entered a code into a door marked Exit. The buzzer sound went off, allowing her access to the downstairs psychiatric ward.

Regina approached the counter as she gave a rose to the severe nurse.

"Pretty," Severe Nurse said as she took it.

"Well, I know how hard you work. Has anyone been to see her?" Regina asked.

"No, ma'am. Not today. Not ever," Severe Nurse said.

Regina walked down a hallway with several doors on each side, where she walked past a patient who was mopping the floor. She came to a door with a sliding hatch to look inside.

Regina opened the hatch, revealing Belle inside a padded room. Belle was sat on the room in the cell, knees up to her chest as she slowly looked up to Regina.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.2K 16
What if Snow White and Prince Charming had twin girls? Emma and Brooklyn Swan grew up in the foster care system but were separated very young, Brook...
111K 2.6K 35
Saving Henry in Neverland turned out to be more tricky than the heroes originally thought. Through their mission to rescue Henry from the evil Peter...
7K 176 20
Y/N L/N is the sister to Emma Swan and daughter to Snow White and Prince Charming. You go with your friend Henry Mills to find your sister and to br...
72.1K 2.2K 46
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Elias Swan, father of Henry...