Snippets

By DaRing_deVIL

Being a very big HulRat as well as MayHul fan these random scenes come to my mind so thought to pen it down... More

PART-1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
An One-Shot
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
PART 9
Part 10
Part 11
HULRAT ONE SHOT ~ Love yourself~
~Cause u r my responsibility 'Brother'~

~ HulDevRat ~

2.1K 75 235
By DaRing_deVIL

It was a normal day in the ICT assuming Dev is in the ICT itself. 

The whole ICT was gathered in Vi's room. The whole team was busy doing their own things like Washi, Dev and Saini were playing video games, Vi was outside talking to Nushki, Harry was nagging Bhuvi while Jassi was resting his head on Bhuvis lap.,Ro did what he does the best sleeping, Jinks was playing with Arya, Rah and Mayu were bickering, Kulcha were busy in their discussions, Jad and Cherry were planning to go out. Vi comes back in and sighs looking at the scenario of Ro sleeping even in these noises. Washy comes near him and says

Washy: bhai dekho na yeh DD cheating kar raha hai.

Dev: mein cheating nahi kar raha hu... tujhe khelna nahi aata

Saini also nods in approval. While Vi shakes his head in disbelief and says

Vi: come Washy I will play with you guys... Let see how these two cheats.

Dev ans Saini pouting but let Vi join and Vi on the pretext of playing started bouncing on the bed just to wake Ro up which went futile.

 After a few rounds of Vi and Washi wining

Saini: kya bhai jitney nahi doge kya.

Dev also looking sulky and Vi fondly ruffles his hair and in the next round purposefully loses. Somewhere a certain Pandya is looking at them like a Hawk.

Harry: Virat never does this with us, why does he always stick with this Padikkal?

Kuliya who had also noticed this felt the strong need to agree with Harry (kya din aagaye). Yuzi unaware of the burning kiddos said casually

Yuzi: aree harry Dev is always with Virat Bhai in RCB camp and he sticks to him so that he can escape mine, Mr. Nags and Dale's pranks.

Harry: you mean to say from getting protected from pranks?

Rah who heard this looks suspiciously towards Harry but let the matter go since he was busy teasing Mayu with Aashi. Kuli just walks to Vi and lays his head on his lap and Vi just like normal ruffles and pats his curly hair while Dev just moves away so that Kuliya can lay peacefully and starts bickering with Washy. Afterall Vi bhai 

Harry looks around for a partner in crime but finds everyone normal...

Harry(mind): kuch toh karna padega par kya? Kiski support lu? Rah? But he went out with that Padikkal the other day, neh kisi aur ko lena padega.

Harry looked around but none and feels betrayed.

Harry (mind): koi na... I will do it myself and also take help from Jaddu... it's just a normal prank...

Harry walk away from the room and ponders on what to do and how to convince Jaddu.

Harry: Mera sath doghe ek prank mein?

Jaddu (gleaming eyes): kisko? Vi ko?

Harry: Nahi uss Paddikal ko

Jaddu: uss bache ko kyu aur Vi se pitayi hogi..

Harry (scowling and mutters): mere upar kisi ne prank kiya toh Vi hasta hai aur uss paddikal ko kiya toh dhulayi?

Jaddu: kya bhol rahe ho?

Harry: kuch nahi... aree humne usse properly welcome nahi kiya na... aur hum log toh prank hamesha karte haina?

Jaddu: par Vi pitega pata chala toh

Harry: aree we will play harmless one... and when did Rajput started getting scared?

Jddu: Rajput hai lekin who ek bacha hai Harry... samajne ki koshish kar

Harry: fine. (in mind) I don't need anyone, I'll plan something myself.

Jaddu pats and goes.

 At night when Dev was sleeping and cuddling to his pillow... Harry entered using the master key and looked at Dev. Harry dumped all dev's clothes to the kit he brought and replaced it with kids clothes, removed the laces of his shoes and then very snidely places a Bluetooth speaker behind his bed rest and hid behind a curtain perfectly and played ghostly sounds.

Dev woke up with some odd sounds, he tried to switch on the light but couldn't, his hands were shaking, he started screaming and crying simultaneously "there is a ghost here, save me, Virat bhaiya, Rah bhai, Ro Bhaiya saveee mee..."

Rah who was adjacent heard the scream and banged on Dev's room door. Rah went inside Dev's room and heard weird voices, switched on the light. Dev was shivering by then. Rah rushed towards him and wrapped Dev in his arms protectively consoling him.

Meanwhile Harry(in mind):Yeh Paddikal Rahul ko bhai kyu bhulaya? Aur isko bhi abhi ana tha? Ab mein kya karu?

Meanwhile Monku who had also reached there called Vi and Ro.

Rah: Dev Dev... main hoon yaha... shant hoja. It's ok, it's fine. There is no ghost kid, it's fine.

Dev started sobbing more and clutching Rah and speaking incoherently.

Rah (mind): this kid is literally shivering, whoever did this, I'll see them.

Vi, Ro and Mayu entered the room and Vi flungs towards Devhul. Rah thought to go and search the speaker to stop the sound, but then looked at the way Dev was holding him. He couldn't go anywhere now.

Vi: DD... bacha... kiddo kya huva... hum sab hai yaha... chup hoja bacha.

Dev clings to both Rah and Vi for his life. Ro and Mayu both looked at each other and started to search for the speaker.

Dev: Bhaiii... woh awaz... darawana...

Rah: Dev kuch nahi hai chup hojao...

Dev starts to hiccup.

 Vi looked at Rah for once and said" its ok look voh awaz speaker se ah rahi hai, your Mayank Bhai and switched that off. See no sounds its ok." But Dev was shaken, he continued his crying holding his Vi and Rah bhai. They both just hug him more speaking all sorts of sweet nothings. Ro passed a glass of water to Rah and thought "poor kid, someone must have planned this but who? Jad to bacho pe pranks nahi karega, use pata hai Vi pitega use, then?"

Harry looks around to escape and very snidely passes though the door when everyone was concerned for Dev without anyone's notice though he guilty. Dev stops crying and drinks water. Rah patting his head and  noticed that the speaker was his that he had given to........

Rah(mind): HARRYYY why will yo do something like this? I'll kill you stupid. Use bhad mein dekhunga... pehle isko sambalta hu.

Vi: Ro aur monku tum log jao... hum dono yaha honge.

Rah noods and looks at the shivering kid. Vi looks helplessly at Rah

Vi: Dev... Bacha... daro maat hum sab hain yaha...

Rah: ha... tum toh bohot brave hona?

Dev's hold on them becomes tighter, he was shaking and not ready to understand anything, the sound was still going on in his head. Rah was patting his head timely...

Vi: Bacha agar aisa royega toh bhukar ho jayega bacha... shant hojao... dekho tumhare Rah bhai bhi hai yaha pe..

Rah(mind): agar isse kuch hua harry toh mein tujhe chodunga nahi.

Rah: Dev is a good boy, he's brave. He's not scared little boy like Washi, hai na Dev?

Dev still not registering anything and leans more on to Rah.

Vi: haan mera dd toh bohot brave hai... washy ko kya sabse mature bhi hai.

Rah: aur pata hai... isne khud bullies ko Daraya Karnataka team mein

Vi: acha, Wah DD toh bohot brave hai, mein iske umar mein itna brave nahi tha

Rahul: haan mein bhi nahi...

And slowly Dev starts to feel sleepy and dozes off on Rahs shoulder... Rah very carefully places his head on a pillow and was about to move when Dev caught his arms in his sleep. Vi was  silently watching his older and younger Kiddo and switches off the lights. Rah hugging him by one hand and Vi hugging them both close to him went to sleep.

 Few hours later both woke up only to sense something shivering between them. Panicked Vi switches on the lights to see Dev shivering badly and mumbling something incoherently. Rah tries to wake him up but nothing happens and Rah shouts DEV!!!. He immediately wakes up and seats straight and looked around to see concerned faces of both his brothers.

Rah: kya hua Dev...

Dev(muttering): nothing

Vi: don't you believe in us?

Dev: Haa Bhai

Rah: toh bolo kya hua...

Dev(slowly whispers): nightmare

Rah: kuch nahi hua you are right with us...

Vi: haa we are here for you...

Dev lays his head in Vi's lap and holds Rah's hand. Rah frowns and checks the temperature only to realise dev has fever.

Rah: we are here, nothing will happen to you, ok? Sleep kid, we have early practice sessions and our captain is very punctual.

Vi: mein strict hu?

Rah (sarcastically): nahi app toh honey se bhi meeta hai. It is someone else who pulls his ears and punishes him when he goofs up... anyways I'm going to the physio. He is having a fever.

Dev holds his hand tightly not wanting him to leave. Rah looked at Vi then said "Dev I'll just come back, 5 mins k liye jane do"

Dev(mumbles): no, stay here, don't go

Rah: kid 5 mins only...

Dev reluctantly let's go of Rah's hand and Rah rushes off and brings the physio...

Physio: did he get scared by anything?

Vi: haa kuch awaz se...

Physio: dar se laga hai... if you want I can give an injection to him.

Dev shakes his head as no

Rah: Dev please, injection lene parega. It'll be fine and Vi will give you all his chocolates, right?

Vi(mind): all? Rahuliya what are you saying? Utna chocolate eksath nahi deh sakte, but koi nahi, ise manana toh parega injection ke liye.

Dev(stubbornly): nahi na bhai mujhe injection se bohot daar lagta hai... mein nahi lunga (pouting)

Rah sighs and says "acha teek hai nahi lagayenge." Dev smiles slightly and Vi looks at Rah who winks at him.

Rah (smiling teasingly): tujhe pata hai tere Vi bhai ko bhi punishment milti thi Mahi Bhai se...

Vi(mind): meri bezatti karni zaruri hai kya?

Dev: why? For stealing chocolates.

Vi: oye I was not a chocolate stealer like you.

Saying this he pinched Dev's nose. Dev scrunched his face and looked at his Rah Bhai to continue.

Rah: ya not for stealing chocolates but many many other reasons...

Vi: Rahuliya tere bhi kahi punishments mujhe pata hai..

Rah: par mujhe bhi APKE tarhe kabhi mila hi nahi na

Vi pouting

Dev: batao na Rah Bhai

Vi: tujhe bada shok hai jaane keliye

Dev smiles sheepishly and then hisses when he feels a pain and looks to see the doctor has already injected him and both his Vi bhai and Rah bhai smiling.

Dev (pouting): this is not done

Rah ruffles his hair

Physio: let him rest for one day and make his diet lighter for today...

Vi and Rah nods while Dev thinking about all the ganda soups he might have to drink and ways to escape from those.

Rah: ab sone ki koshish karo... aur Vi kal mein iske sath rahunga...

Vi: kyu mein hu nay aha

Rah: who is the skip?

Vi(sulking): fine

Dev: nahi rah bhai.. aap jao practice mein sambal lunga.

Rah: I asked you to sleep, so sleep. And I'm staying with you. That's final.

Dev looked at Virat with his best puppy eyes

Vi: I can't do anything kid, this Rahuliya is very stubborn and someone must be here with you. Now sleep, you need rest.

Dev (pouts): but bhai I can take care of myself.

Rah looking stern

Dev: on other thoughts it's better if Rah bhai is here

Rah (in a stern voice): good, now sleep. If I hear any more sound that won't be good

Dev immediately pulls the blanket and closes his eyes. Rah shakes his head in disbelief while Vi snickers.

Rah: kya hai?

VI: kuch nahi

Rah: special invitation du sone ke liye

Vi nods no and lays down and Rah too lays down.

Next morning

Dev wakes up to see his Rah bhai deep in thoughts.

Dev: kya huya? Ap kya soch rahe ho

Rah: nothing (checks his temperature which is back to normal now), fresh ho jao, then you have to eat your breakfast.

Dev nods and goes to his wardrobe only to find kids clothes.

Dev: Bhai!!! Mere kapde

Rah comes to the wardrobe and shakes his head (in his mind HARRY!!!).

Rah:Tum jao... I will arrange something

 Dev went to the washroom.

Rah(mind): last night Dev was my first priority, but he's fine now. But now I have to do something. Harry shouldn't have pranked Dev like this. Because of him the kid was shivering all night. Kuch toh karna padega.

Dev comes out and pouts looking at his wardrobe. Rah hands him some of his fresh clothes which were very big for Dev and he looked so cute that Rah laughed ruffling his hair while Dev sulked.

Dev: why are you laughing? It's too big. I won't go out wearing this. Who took all my clothes? Ahhh ek toh chod ke ja sakta tha.

Rah controlling his laughter: you look so cute... and now chup chap drink the soup while I check for your clothes...

Dev: mujhe nahi peena woh ganda soup *making all sorts of faces while looking at the blend soup*

Rah (rolling his eyes): you said something?

Dev pulling his best puppy eyes: please bhai

Rah (mind): ahh, making this should be banned, but nahi he has to drink this, meds bhi toh lena hai isse.

Rah: you want me to make you obey me just like Vi?

Dev made a yuck face and drank the soup and then made a yuck face

Dev: chii, it tasted so bad. I won't talk to you, huh. Sab humesha mujhe hi dante hai., You, Virat bhaiya. Everyone, huh

Rah: so you won't talk to me?

Dev (sulking): nahi

Rah: ok, I'll take Washy then. Infact I was planning on going out with you tomorrow but you're not talking with me na! kya kare? I'll have to take Washy with me only.

Dev (sulking): ha ha le jao washy ko!! Mujhse toh pyaar bhi nahi karte ho! Mein Virat bhai ke sath jaunga.

Rah (mind): fever has affected his brains.

Rah: Acha! Mein pyar nahi karta?(moves towards Dev)

Dev in reflect covers both his ears and says: Nahi nahi... app mujhse pyar karte ho... infact sab karte hai...(mutters "alag tarike se jatate ho")

Rah: kuch kaha?

Dev nods no

Rah: toh waha jakar aram karo... mein medicines lekar atha hu...

Dev making all sorts of faces at the mention of medicines and tries for one last chance with his most adorable puppy face "Rah Bhai... please... aap bohot ache hona ... please medicines are awful"

Rah: that face won't work on me kid, you are not fine. So you have to take the meds.

Dev pouts "app gande ho"

Rah (rolls his eyes): ha ha pata hai.

Dev makes a disgusting face and takes the medicines from Rah. Rah ruffles Dev's hair and says "good boy" while Dev huffs and says "par bhai mera kapda kaise gayab hogaya"

Rah: someone pranked you

Dev: who kal raat... Ki awaz... bhi prank ta?

Rah: haa...

Dev: par mere par kyu?

Rah (mind "Harry is mad"): yeh sabke sath hota hai. You know Virat ko bhi prank kiya tha seniors ne jab usne team join kiya tha

Dev (mutters): it was scary

Rah: you know I was thinking why don't we prank the one who pranked you?

Dev: nahi bhai... it was just a prank na... I mean one or the other gets pranked... also you pranked me once na... did I take revenge?

Rah (in a low tone): but I didn't mean too and you scared because of this prank.

Dev who noticed the change in Rah's tone jumped on his shoulder: I know bhai app kabhi mujhe hurt nahi karoghe... you're the best... but jisne bhi prank kiya hai usse pata nahi hog ana ki mein aise cheezo se darta hu... (in a low voice) and agar Vi bhai ko pata chala toh apko punishment milega...

Rah: mein tumhare Vi bhai se nehi darta

Dev: I know... but...

Rah: you scared of Virat?

Dev: uhmmm... nahi... who agar apko extra laps ya kuch kahe toh... mujhe toh har tarha ka milta hai... (low voice) main nahi chahta aapko punish kare.

Rah: who mujhe kuch nahi kahega.

Saying this he ruffles Dev's hair with a 32 all out smile.

Dev: apko pata hai kisne prank kiya hai?

Rah: haa... woh... Harry hai... gadha hai par dil ka bahut saaf hai...

Dev: I know he is good bhai... but he is your bestfriend na?

Rah: aur tum kon ho???

Dev (innocently): Dev

Rah (rolling his eyes): I was right, you are a goofball

Dev (pouts): I'm not

Rah started laughing looking at Dev who was making faces. Rah ruffles his hair while Dev whined asking him to stop. But Rah ruffled his hair more and asked, "so coming to help me in the Prank?"

Dev: but Virat Bhaiya? Aur hardik Bhaiya ko bura lagega, ap unke dost hoke unhi pe hi prank karoge. Who bhi mere liye. (in a low voice) he'll hate me after this.

Rah: no Dev Harry does't hate you and about Virat you lemme handle that... prank toh hum karenghe (whisper) he has to know about you.

Dev: kya? Who needs to know about me?

Rah: koyi nahi... Chalo harry ke room mein... abb sab practice mein hai...

Dev (mischieviously): I am unwell na... so I can't and aapko mere pass rahna hai

Rah: you want me to drag you by your ear or walk by yourself?

Dev: you'll drag me by my ear? Hawww? How can you Rah Bhai? Mein bimar hu na *making a cute innocent faces*

Rah (mind): how does Vi pull his ears when he make such faces?

Rah: I can give a demo (small smirk)

Dev (fumbling): neh... nehi, mein to majak kar rha tha, chalo *extra sweet smile*. (mind "sab darate hai, mein bacha hu kya!")

Rah smiles at the goofy boy and drags him to Harry's room ans enters using master keys...

Rah: abb kya kare hum?

Dev(sulking): apka plan hai... app hi bolo

Rah: mein yeh mere liye bahi... tumhare liye kar raha hu...

Dev smiles a short one in that... his bhai is taking revenge for him and suddenly he gets possessed by Vi and jumps on Rah making Rah stumble.

Rah: girne ka irada hai?

Dev smiles sheepishly

Dev: I have an idea

Rah: bolo...

Dev: actually many... We can go to the kitchen and ask the cooks for food colouring and mix them in Harry Bhaiyas shampoo, we can replace his clothes with ladies wear... also we can put powder in his hair dryer and also... (THE LIST GOES ON)

Rah's jaw dropped and asked "kya?? Tum kon ho? Dev kaha hai??"

Dev (whines): Bhaiiiiii

Rah: Nahi like seriously? Now I know why Vi gives you such punishments else you will give tough competition to Jaddu itself.

Dev (sulking at the mention of his crazy bhaiya and weird punishments): app ko plan acha laga yan ahi?

Rah (in a mischievous tone): ha, plan toh bohot acha hai

Dev (reflecting the same smile): let's do it...

Dev went to the cook and brought food colour while Rah emptied the wardrobe and instead replaced it with unwashed clothes from laundry (Rah's idea) and mixed it with shampoo. After satisfied both reflecting a grin and walks towards Dev's room. 

Vi: Kaise ho abb (and checks his forehead)

Dev: ab thik hu bhaiya

Vi: Rahuliyaa isne nakhre kiye soup aur medicines lete waqt?

Dev pleads to Rah as no

Rah: a little bit but I handled it

Vi(shocked): kaise?

Rah (proud smile): I am Rahul and I can do anything

Dev (mutters): as if it is mission impossible

Rah and Vi: of course, it is mission impossible

Dev (mutters): huh meanie pants

Both Rah and Vi ruffle his hair which he whines...

Vi: acha Rahuliya... we have to find the one who pranked him... it's not Jaddu... who could have pranked him?

Rah: hmmm mujhe pata hai Virat aur mein use aise hi jane nahi denewala.

Vi (suspiciously): you guys did something?

Before Rah could say something, a loud shout came from Harry's room trio ran to see what happened. There stood Harry with Pink hair with only a towel gaping at his wardrobe and clutching his hair. Vi didn't know whether to laugh out loud or sympathise. Rah and Dev started to laugh and on that cue everyone began to laugh...

Harry looked annoyed

Rah: Virat I guess there are some very good pranksters on prowl... first Dev and now Harry... We have to do something.

Vi (rolling his eyes): yes really Rahuliya we have to do something on the prankster or maybe pranksters.

Harry: Virattt look, my hair turned pink, ahhh who did this? I won't leave him, my hair (wailing dramatically)

Dev (mind): we shouldn't have pranked him, sach mein colour nahi gaya tho? Aur hardik bhai tho gusse mein bhi alg rahe hai. He'll hate me now for this.

Vi: you know harry one prankster is there in our group so he or they might have done it and I promised I will give such thrashing to the one who pranked Dev and you.

Mayank (suddenly asked Dev): aren't you supposed to rest? Bhukar hai na tumhe?

Listening to this sudden Harry stopped wailing and looked at Dev.

Jad: waise bhukar kaise aya? Kal thak thik hi that u.

Dev: woh... bhai... mein...

Vi: now he is ok... he just got scared and got fever

Harry (whisper): fever

Rah (accusing): ha fever... he was shivering yesterday

Harry looked guilty... Rah dragged Dev to his room while Vi followed them... other were confused and Harry in deep thoughts... Dev resting in bed in a half laying position while Rah was muttering curses to Harry... and Vi deep in some thoughts having a very serious face besides Dev.

Dev: virat bhaiya...

Vi (coming out of trance): haa

Dev (fumbling): aap... sa..sachi mein thrash... I mean punish karenge unko?

Vi: kyu? Tumne  kiya hai kya? *with a very serious face*

Dev nods slightly while Rah face palms...

Rah: even I helped him in... Harry was...

Vi: you were supposed to be responsible Rahuliya

Dev (in a low voice): unki galti nahi hai, it was my plan, I'm sorry. I'll say sorry to Hardik Bhai too.

Vi: do that tomorrow

Rah: par Harry ne jo kiya aur (looking at Dev) kya sirf tumhara hi plan tha? I was also involved in fact I was more involved.

Vi (ignoring Rah): first thing tomorrow Devdutt go to Harry

Dev: yes, I'll. I'm sor... sorry. Are you angry? I won't prank anyone ever again. (his eyes were welling up. Virat had called him by his full name. He knew he wrong but he was not ready to lose his Virat bhaiya)

Vi smiles a short one and pulls up Dev's chin only to see the welled up eyes and wipes off the tears using his thumb and said "aise rote nahi". Dev sniffles. Rah goes near Dev and pats his head.

Rah: Dev won't say sorry... he is not at fault... I am at fault na? I will go to Harry and say sorry and bear the punishments... you don't need to behave stern with him.

Vi: maine kuch bola? Anyways Dev tomorrow first thing you do is say sorry to Harry and then meet me on the ground.

Rah (frustrated): how could you Virat? This boy was literally shivering because of that stupid prank and got fever and you want him to say sorry to Harry who pranked him? Like really? (towards Dev) aur tum... I don't know what to say to you...

Saying this Rah leaves the room frustrated while Vi sighs... unknown to them a certain Pandya was hearing all this. Dev looked sad.

Vi: don't worry about him... he is mad

Dev nods

Vi: you rest here I will go talk to him.

Saying this Vi leaves the room. At the same time Harry who borrowed Jassis clothes entered Dev's room. Dev wiping his tears "Ha... Harry bhaiya... aao na.."

Harry (not directly looking at Dev): how are you now?

Dev: haa bhaiya... kadhe kyu ho baito na

Harry: mein baitne nahi aya jo pucha uska jawab do

Dev: teek hu bhaiya... who gande wale medicines kha liye aur teek hua... app nbaito na

Harry reluctantly sits

Dev: who bhaiya... mujhe apse kuch kehna hai...

Harry: bolo

Dev (fumbling with fingers): woh... main... aaapke... hair...

Harry: bolo, aise fumble kyu kar rahe ho?

Dev (looking down): I am sorry... woh pranks jo... apke sath hua... woh meine kiya tha... I am really sorry bhaiya... I promise I won't do these ever again... please gussa maat ho jana...

Harry (sighing): we are equal now

Dev looking confused

Harry (looking somewhere): I pranked you

Dev: haan pata hai...

Harry: and technically you should be angrier at me

Dev: but I'm not

Harry: why?

Dev (innocently): aapko paat nahi tana ki mein asa dar jaunga na? agar pata hota toh app ye kar bhi nahi lete...

Harry really didn't know what to say, so he just smiled and said "tumhare sare clothes mere room mein hai. Mein lekar ata hoon"

Dev: jaldi lekr aao... Rah bhai ke kapde bohot bade hai aur mujhe chida rahe the *grumpily*

Harry goes and brings his clothes and sees Dev in deep thoughts. For once his brain told him he must be thinking about Virat and Rahul. Before he could ask Rahul barged in the room.

Rah (glaring at Harry): what are you doing here? Don't even think about scolding him Harry. I planned that prank.

Dev: he didn't scold me bhai...

Rah: I don't believe you...

Harry: I came to return his clothes

By than Vi came

Harry: Virat Bhai... woh

Vi: haan harry bolo

Harry (taking deep breathe): Bhai I was the one who pranked Dev and (looked towards Dev catching one ear) I am sorry Dev I didn't mean to scare you this much

Rah just stared at his annoyed

Vi: I knew it before Harry... won't I recognise the speaker you whined to hell from Rahuliya?? And you wanna say something more?

Harry (mind): aur kya bolu sorry bola toh meine.

Vi (rolling his eyes): why did you Prank Dev?

Harry (whispers +guilt): I was jealous of Dev

Dev (slowly): you hate me right? I'm sorry

Rah who was listening everything couldn't help but whack Dev.

Dev: ouch laga mujhe bhai

Rah (glaring): lagne ke liye hi mara tha, hamesha everyone hates you sochna jaruri hai? And nobody hates you for your kind information.

Vi: thoda aur lagao Rahuliya (turns to Harry) and why the hell did you need to be jealous? I knew you were jealous but I need to know why... have I ever stopped loving you? Did you feel I'm avoiding you? (coming near Harry and placing his hand ON hid shoulder) Harry you never hesitated demanding my attention then why did you not demand if I had stopped giving you my attention?

Harry (in a very low voice): I'm really sorry Virat

Vi hugs Harry and he reciprocates it with a smile. Rah and Dev smile looking at them

Vi: but you sure have to run extra laps along with burpees for a few days. (looks at devhul) you both will run along with him.

Dev pouts and nods as yes while Rahuliya scowled and said "Dev won't run... I mean he is not responsible for the prank"

Vi: okay then...

Dev was going to protest while Rah glares at him

Vi: Rahuliya and Dev you guys meet me at 5 in the morning near the ground while Harry you can do your laps after practice...

Rah looking confused at the time while Dev thinking about the kms he may have to run.

Rah (mind): surely this isn't a punishment at 5... I can see that...

Vi smiles mischievously and winks at Rah who now knew why

Rah (mind): I knew it (and follows Vi)

Whereas Harry was wailing about the pink hair colour and Dev who now knew he could talk to Harry freely was grumbling about the kids wear.

Rah: you know you could directly say that we trio are going for a walk.

Vi: maza nahi ayega

Rah: I should tell the kid else he will start thinking about all sorts of nonsense like running many kms and all

Vi (mischievously): you don't want to have fun?

Rah (groaning): viii

Vi: look you don't want to tease than don't but I love teasing my kiddos (snidely) especially I am his BIG BROTHER and big brothers do mess with younger ones.

Rah: huh, you're MAD (groaning)

Vi (coolly): as if you say and I believe.... (seriously) we need to make that kid understand no one hates him.

Rah: seriously, Dev's overthinking skill can give you competition!!!*with a teasing voice*

Vi (pouts): meanieeee

And then smacks Rah's head

Rah: ouch!

Vi: tomorrow 5 near the ground

Rah: yaya...

Vi: usko bhi yaad karna

Rah (mischievously): of course

And vi too reciprocates with a same smile

Whole day Harry made sure that he was with Dev and made sure that Dev didn't think about the punishment and all. After dinner Rah came to check on Dev.

Rah: how are you now

Dev (mind): poore din nahi pucha, dinner bhi mere sath nahi kiya, an kyu aye ho? Shubman ke sath the na, uske pass jao, huh

Dev: I'm fine

Rah (smiling): kal subha jaldi utna... teek hai? 5 baje ground paar pahuchana hai

Rah (mind): yeh muh fula kar kyu baitha hai? Saradin Virat ne brain khaya, ab toh sochne ki bhi energy nahi hai. Mere hi sare brothers ko pagal hoine tha! Ek bhi sane nahi hai!! Shub was complaining about the food during dinner. Aree mein kya karu inn sabka??

Rah: what happened now?

Dev: I'll be there at 5, good night bhai

Rah (mind): thodha mein bhi tease kar sakta hu

Rah (fake serious expression): teek se sona... punishment ke baad tum soh bhi nahi sakte ho

Dev looks horrified ans Rah turns to leave

Dev: Rah bhai

Rah (mind): abb ay ana utt pahad ke niche

Rah: haan bolo

Dev: aisa kya punishment dete hai Vi bhai?

Rah (with animated eyes): tujhe pata nahi?

Dev: nehi, kya punishment denge? Extra laps lagana padega?

Rah (dramatically): aree who toh fir bhi teek hai... tumhe kyu lagta hai subha 5 baje nume bhula rahe hai? Woh wickets haina... usse zor se marte hai aur phir waha se 10km dur ek park hai... waha tak daudna hai and return bhi daudna hai.

 (mind) Ahahahaha Vi bhai... ek villain ka roop meine Dev ko present Kiya.

While Dev gulped his saliva, Rah has a very tough time in controlling his laugh and not to flop his plan he patted Dev SYMPATHETICALLY and moved towards his room and after closing his door he laughed rolling on the bed clutching the pillow.

Next morning

Dev was ready and reached to knock Rah's room at 4:30. He couldn't sleep much. Rah opens the door since he was excited for the walk.

Rah: aao na andar

Dev (suspiciously): app bahut khush lag rahe ho

Rah (changing his expression): aree... mein bahut brave hu... mujhe toh kahi baar mila hai... (laughs nervously and mentally kicks himself)

Dev (innocently): apko kahi baar mila hai? Zor se lagta hai?

Rah (laughing internally): ha, bohot! Virat thinks we are a ball and that wicket is his bat!

Dev gulps his saliva, and both leave from there while Rah was internally laughing while Dev was clutching on to Rah. Vi was waiting outside the ground.

Vi: hash!! Aageye tum log!

Rah winks at Vi who understood Rah did his part

Vi (fake sternly): Dev you ready?

Dev: bhai... woh....

Vi: are you ready DD?? (making a straight face)

Dev: haan bhai*with a scared voice*

Vi and Rah looking almost choking with laughter

Vi: good... then come... we will go to the nearby park...now there will be no crowd...

Dev (whispering to Rah): abb waha tak bhagna hai?

Rah (fake serious face): no this park is nearby... we can walk and go...

Dev (whisper): unke pass wicket nahi hai...

Vi: kya whisper kar rahe ho donno?

Rah and Dev nods negatively and the trio walk to the nearby park... while Rah and Vi were discussing their olden days in RCB and also including Dev in their convo, Dev wondered if he was even called for punishments and then loosened up a bit and started talking normally...

Finally reaching the park Vi said he had an urgent call from Nushkie and moved out while Rah and Dev went near a small lake...

Dev: app mujhe chida rahe the na.. punishment ke bare mein

Rah: Nahhi toh...

Dev: nahi app jhut bhol rahe ho... dekho Virat Bhaiya kitne normal sa baat kar rahe hai aur he has no wicket...

Rah was about to say something when Vi came back to them hiding something behind him.

Vi: Dev...(fake stern voice) haat aage badao.

Dev: Dach meinbhaiya wicket se marenge kya?

Rah was enjoying the expression of Dev's face. The whole drama was getting very interesting. He literally couldn't remember how he couldn't like this goofball year back? This kid made a way into his heart. But now he had to control his laugh and let the drama carry out a little longer.

Vi (fake stern voice): DD

Dev forwards his hand and closed his eyes and looked away mumbling something... he only opened his ebyes when he felt something fluffy being placed in his hands... He saw a cute teddy bear with a heart in the middle and there was an inscription saying, "TO OUR GOOFBALL". Dev mentally groaned and saw his two bhais grining and then suddenly burst out laughing looking at him.

Dev (whining): you both are bad, I'm not going to talk to you and I'm not a goofball *pouts*

Rah and Vi: oh yes you are a goofball... 

*Dev pout*

Vi: you really think I will beat my kiddo that too with a wicket?

Rah: you think your Vi bhai will ever beat me?

Dev nods no and says "par app dono se mujhe baat nahi karna..." and moves away from them secretly admiring the teddy bear in hands. Vi and Rah looked at each other. Then they went to Dev and taking him in the middle by one their hands along Dev's shoulder.

Vi (in a dramatic voice): you won't talk to us DD?

Rah (in the same tone as Vi): really goofball you won't talk to us?? Your favourite brothers??

Dev (sulking): nahi... mujhe itna Daraya aur mein teek se so bhi nahi paya....agli baar main Mahi Bhai se milunga toh mein unko bata dungd *grumbles*

Rah: batana, aur sath mein yeh bhi batana ki you always think that everyone hates you in the team. Who paka marenge *rolling his eyes*

Dev (whisper): sach hi toh hai

Vi: aur who kisne kaha?

Dev looking down and fidgeting with the teddy and said, "isn't it obvious." Rah rolled his eyes and looked at Vi with a face that screams *make him understand, my patience is running out*. Vi also looks exasperated and with all the little bit of patience he asks: "No it isn't obvious... tell me why you feel it?"

Dev (miserably and helplessly): toh fir mein kya karu... aap notice nahi karte baaki sab mujhe kaise dekthe hain jab app yah Rah bhai mere sath ho... they look as if I made a century but my name is written on the boards... Harry Bhai ab mujhe hate nahi karte lekin bakhi sab? I'm tired bhai... I can't stand all those accusing glances.

And Dev slumps down to ground placing his feet in the water. Rah looked at Vi literally not knowing what to say. He faced this from Ro only during the starting of his career. But then Ro became his B-Ro. But whatever Dev is saying is kind of true. Other than him, Vi and other RCB kids everyone avoids Dev. Yeah, they didn't hate him, but they were jealous of him, but they were forgetting Dev was a kid, just like them and even he was the youngest one! Vi and Rah sat making Dev sit in the middle and hugged him by the shoulders...

Dev: Bhai... I know they don't like me near, and I even tried to stay away...

Before he could feel two pairs glaring at him which such intense gaze that he may burn down to ashes.

Dev (in a low tone): don't look at me like that, you also know that whatever I'm saying is truth. Washy, Nav, Rohit sir, Mayo bhai, Yuzi bhai aur app dono baat karte ho mujhse. Harry bhaiya bhi kar rahe hai kal se. But aur koi baat bhi nahi karta.

Vi: kiddo you don't need to get upset... you are not at fault

Rah: ha Dev... they are mad and jealous... don't mind them... just like harry got brains everyone also will acquire...

Vi: and we are here for you always

Rah: and dare you avoid us... I won't even try to protect you from Vi

Vi: why would he need protection from me? (looking at Dev) do I scare you kiddo?

Rah: well do you give him punishments...so...isn't it Dev?

Dev looked at them and found their expressions funny and started laughing. Vi and Rah had a offended look on their face but than started laughing along... the trio started chatting about how Dev's Ro sir was once jealous of Rah snd everything. They returned to the hotel.

Rah: so goofy you will always tell us ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

Vi: that's a nice name *in a mischievous tone*

Dev: noooo, DD is bad enough, don't call me that

Rah smiling sheepishly at Dev when latter glares at him

Dev (whining): Rah bhaiiiiii

Rah (with an extra sweet smile): yes goofy

Dev (pouting): app gande ho... ek Vi bhai kam the jo ab app bhi aise naam rakh rahe ho?

Rah: mein ganda hoon? Accha thik hai, I'm going then

Dev (mischievously): ha ha jao...main mayo bhai aur Harry bhai ke pass jar raha hu... Bye Rahuliya bhai.

Vi started laughing loudly and said, "good DD". Rah rolled his eyes at both his brothers. But both ignored that.

Rah: Rahuliya right? (and advances near Dev).

Dev went behind Vi and said "yes, Moi bhai"

Rah: Vi hatt jao... aaj isko mein chodunga nahi...

And Vi didn't want to become a sandwich immediately moved making Dev pout and sulk. While Rah smirked and Vi was thinking whether to record this or call others.

Rah: tum kya rahe the goofy?

Dev (with an extra innocent face): nothing

He started running in the whole room and Rah started following him. Vi was being a good audience and watched the whole Tom and Jerry show, and thinking should he call the whole team and arrange some popcorn? Rah manages to catch Dev and started tickling him.

Dev: noooooo, leave me, no...no... bhai leave, Virat saveee me

Rah: aaj koi nahi bachayega. So tell me what were you saying?

Dev: no... nothing, chor do

Mean while the whole team was waiting for these 3 to go to the practice.

Ro: he can't say that I'm late. I'm on time this idiot is late and his spoiling the kids also.

Rah stops tickling and lends him a hand. Dev holds his hand stood up pouting while Rah ruffles his hair.

Vi (rising from his seat): abb chale?

Rah and Dev: yepp

Vi shakes his head in disbelief and the trio reaches the team bus only to see Ro glaring at them.

Ro: next time you won't say that I'm late. Khud bhi late ata hai, aur bacho ko bhi bigar raha hai (Ro kept on ranting while Vi ignored it like a pro)

Harry went to Dev and asked "sach mein punish kiya kya"

Before Dev could reply

Rah: ha Harry!! Isse adhe gante tak hath ipar karke khada kiya

Dev looked at Rah with an expression that asked "why are you lieing". Rah gave him an expression that said "just wait and watch". Anyways which bestie will miss the opportunity to tease his/ her bestie. Dev groaned silently and plops on his seat only to have Harry sit next to him and Rah adjacent to their seat.

Harry: tum thik toh ho? Virat mere sath bhi yehi karega kya???

Dev: Bhai you are already toild to do extra laps and burpees... forgot about that? And Vi bhai didn't...

Rah (cutting in the middle): Bro you should stop spending time with Ro.

Harry (looked at Rah): I'm talking to you, (looked at Dev) you never know with Virat... anything can happen, he can add these as extra punishment. Hahah, I don't want to stand like that *with a melodramatic voice*

Dev shakes his head and closes his eyes as he was sleepy all thanks to his crazy brothers and dozed off immediately on Harry's shoulder. Though Harry did not want to disturb the sleep of goofy he needs to pacify Virat so he signalled Rah to sit in Harry's place and slightly moved Dev with utmost care and placed Dev's head at Rah's shoulders and went to Vi not before ruffling Dev's hair.

Rishana_ look the story we created

RoshneeRodrigues Thank you di for literally typing the whole story

Dev happy for his bhaiyaa's smile

Hulrat

So guys this was the story me and rishu had typed on comments.... Many of u mi8 have noticed by now...

Cheers!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

He is... By ;)

Short Story

15.4K 1.1K 21
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...
13.3K 754 28
Mahi-Sakshi, Rohit-Ritika and Virat-Anushka are the heart of ICT couples! Not only them but also other couples of ICT we all love! Like Shubsara, is...
96.9K 4.2K 25
My first try on ICT. I cherish the bond between the team. And the bond I am deeply madly in love with is my "❀️Mahirat❀". God knows how and when I s...
3.8K 155 12
I practically love this trope so here are my stories as small 15-30 chapter shorts. You can wish for your favourite Cricketer or Celeb. I prefer cric...