Baseball, Broadway, and Babie...

By narrymenow

✔️Everything worked out for them. They got married, they're living in New York, Harry is in his first Broadwa... More

{Prologue}
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four (!)
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Character Ask?
Character Ask.
Chapter Eight
Character Answers
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Two

2.2K 125 39
By narrymenow

"Harry Horan?" A nurse called me from the emergency room. I stood up with Niall, our hands clasped together, and walked towards the doorway she was standing in. "Hello, how are you?"

"Not that well," I chuckled.

She smiled as she led us down a hallway. "We'll take care of it, don't worry." We walked into a room where she took my height, weight and blood pressure. "Are you Harry's..." She trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Husband," Niall said, holding his hand out. "Niall Horan."

She shook it and her face lit up. "You play for the Yankees."

He blushed, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah, I do."

"Well good luck this season."

"Thank you."

"Okay, Harry, I'm going to move you to a room, but I need a urine sample." She handed me a cup and pointed to a door. "You can use this bathroom, we'll wait here for you."

I nodded, going into the bathroom. Once I came back, the nurse was on the computer and Niall was sitting in the chair. I handed her the bag with my sample in it and sat on Niall's lap.

"Well, Harry, it definitely looks like you have food poisoning, but we still need to examine you just to make sure, alright?" I nodded. "Okay, let's get you into a room." We followed her down the hall, and she let us in. "The doctor will be with you shortly."

After about fifteen to twenty minutes, the doctor walked in. "Hello, are you Harry Horan?" The doctor asked. I nodded at her. "I'm Doctor Hanley, nice to meet you."

"You as well. This is my husband, Niall." They exchanged hellos before she took a seat on a rolly stool.

"Okay, Harry, you have a very mild case of food poisoning. But, are you aware that you're pregnant?" She asked, looking between both of us.

"What?" Niall and I asked at the same time. We looked at each other, mouths slightly agape.

"I'm assuming not," she chuckled. "Well congratulations, boys. You're about six weeks along, Harry."

"I'm- what? I'm pregnant?"

"You said you only get your period sometimes, yes?" I nodded. "I guess since you aren't that use to it, you didn't realize that you may be pregnant. But you put that your last period was about two months ago, so you're about six weeks."

"How are you sure, though?"

"Well, I'm not, but how long have you two been trying? If you are, that is."

"About two months..." Niall said.

"Exactly," Doctor Hanley laughed. "Now, would you like a sonogram?"

"Yes, please. But do you think we could have a minute alone, first, please?" Niall asked, taking a seat on the bed beside me.

"Of course, I'll give you a few minutes while I go get the sonogram machine." She walked out of the room, just leaving Niall and me.

"Niall..."

"Baby, you're pregnant. We're pregnant. I-we're having a baby, Harry." He beamed at me, a tear rolling down his cheek. He laughed in disbelief, latching onto me in a hug.

"I know, darling," I whispered. "I love you."

He pulled away, leaning in to kiss me. "I love you, too, Princess. I mean-fuck, a baby. I'm so happy, baby. This is fantastic."

"This is the most I've seen you cry," I chuckled, wiping away a stray tear on his cheek.

"I'm just so happy, Princess..."

"Me too," I kissed him again until the door opened. Doctor Hanley walked in, rolling the sonogram machine with her.

"Okay, boys, we need to go over a few things. Harry, lay down and lift your shirt for me, please." I did as she said, grasping Niall's hand. "Alright, since you're a male Harry, I want to do more frequent sonograms. One at least every month, maybe two, depending on your's and the baby's progress. In the state of New York, there are only currently two pregnant males; yourself and someone in Buffalo. Because it's so rare, I want to take certain precautions. Normally we don't do sonograms until about ten weeks, but I'm doing one now just to see how things are going. Do you boys have any questions?"

"How many male pregnancies have you done in your career?" Niall asked her.

"Harry will be my third. It's not that different, boys..."

"Wait a minute, are you an OBGYN or just a normal doctor? You never really told us and it'd be kind of weird if you weren't an OBGYN, no offense."

"None taken. I'm an OBGYN, sorry for forgetting to tell you. I guess that's important information." I nodded in agreement. "Now, how about we take a look at your baby?" I sat back as she squirted the gel on my belly.

"Why do people always say it's cold?" I asked her as she pulled out the wand.

She chuckled, switching the machine on. "I don't really know, honestly." She lowered the wand to my stomach and moved it around a little. "Okay, boys. You see that little, black dot right there? That is your baby. It's about the size of a lentil."

Niall and I stared in awe at the little, black blob. The which was our baby.

"Hang on, boys..."

"What, is something wrong?" Niall panicked.

She smiled moving around the wand a little more. "It looks like you're actually having twins. It's hard to tell but once you come in for your twelve week scan, we'll definitely be able to tell."

"Twins? Oh, my gosh, Niall, we're having twins!"

"I love you, Harry," he leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you, too, darling." We looked at Doctor Hanley, waiting for her to say more.

"Alright, Harry I want you to come in at your twelve week mark to determine your due date and whether you are having twins or not." She stood up, extending her hand. "Congratulation, boys. Here's a prescription for you, Harry, and I'll see you in a few weeks."

"Thank you, Doctor Hanley." She walked out of the room, leaving Niall and me to gather ourselves before we went home.

"Twins..." Niall whispered, grabbing my hand as he stood up. He pulled me into him, kissing me passionately. "How did I get so lucky? I love you, Princess."

"I love you, too, darling."

••••

As soon as we got home, I rushed to the bathroom to throw up. Niall was sitting right beside me as I hurled into the toilet.

"Damn Chinese food," I cursed, brushing my teeth once I was finished.

"I'll call them and tell them you got food poisoning, yeah?" Niall asked, taking his shirt off and sliding in bed so we could cuddle.

"No, it's alright, darling." I got in my side of the bed, laying my head on his chest. I traced circles on his stomach and pressed random kisses to his chest.

"Harry, we're having twins..."

"I know. I'm still surprised that I'm even pregnant," I chuckled.

"How did you expect you'd find out?" He asked, amusement in his voice.

"When I started getting fat..? I don't know, I guess I never really thought about it."

"And to think, all that yoga was for nothing."

"Oh, don't even act like you didn't enjoy the yoga pants."

"Touché." He suddenly shrugged me off of his chest and shimmied down my body. He lifted up my shirt as he put his elbows on either side of my waist to hold himself up.

"What are you doing?" I asked, running my fingers through his hair.

"Sh, I'm talking to my children for the first time." He pressed a small kiss on my stomach, making me smile. "Hello, babies. I'm your Daddy." He paused, looking up at me. "Am I 'Daddy'?"

"You're my Daddy," I smirked at him.

He smirked back, leaning up to press a kiss on my lips. "What will our children call us? Daddy, Papa, Mommy..."

"Mommy?"

"I kind of want you to be Mommy, yes."

"How about Mommy slash Papa and you can be Daddy."

"Deal," he kissed me one more time before he took his place back at my tummy. "Anyways, babies, I'm your Daddy. Me and Mommy just found out about you two today and we are so happy. We can't wait until you two are born. I love you, babies." He kissed my stomach one more time before he laid on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him and ran my fingers through his hair.

"We have to call and tell everyone."

"Hm, won't that be fun..."

"I think the guys will be most excited."

"Especially Lou."

"Fuck, Louis is going to freak out. He always overreacts about everything."

"I'll allow him to overreact because of our children."

"I like that, 'our children'."

And of course, Louis absolutely freaked out when we told him later that night.

••••

Hellllllllloooooo.

Second part... yay.

So , I think chapter 7 of HRH is private because it doesn't have very many reads. Like , it has a pretty dirty blowjob scene but I'm pretty disappointed that it's private. Because I know people want to read blowjobs (; so follow me if you want to read it ...

*coughs and clears throat* WE JUST HIT 4K TODAY. YAY. LIKE I CANT BELIEVE ITS ONLY BEEN TAKING A WEEK TO GET TO EACH K. LIKE IM SO HAPPY AND TYSM GUYS I LOVE YOU.

<No one stalked me and if you did , you didn't say anything.>

Should I start doing dedications to people who vote again ? Like , a lot of the same people comment on every chapter and I really appreciate it , but I want new commenters. But that doesn't mean stop , cause the normal commenters make my day.

I think that's it.

Vote , comment , fan , share.

Love you sexy people.

~~ Gracie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 175 16
Niall's a minor league star baseball player, Harry's in love with him, Liam makes really good hot dogs, Louis's a mascot wrench, and Zayn shows up to...
7.2K 134 36
niall x harry just your favourite clumsy idiots, cancelling out each others brain cells and still managing to be couple goals but even the most in-lo...
1.6K 15 9
harry styles one shots for now do give it a read :)
1.8K 51 50
I didn have time to edit with so many parts Trigger warnings- smut,mpreg harry, eating disorder, Harry falls for a boy he wants to tell him but the...