Jiro's Birthday

By E-TodoMomo

It's Jiro's birthday. Class 1-A wants to do something really special for her. Her crush wants to do something... More

Ch. 1 Shopping
Ch. 2 School
Ch. 3 News
Ch. 4 Explanation
Ch. 5 Infirmary
Ch. 6 Surprise!
Bonus
A/N
108

Ch. 7 My Gift

330 9 0
By E-TodoMomo

Jiro POV

A cake, even Bakugo is smirking.

I turn to Kaminari, hug him and join the others.

A few minutes after the excitement went down, everyone was sitting on the floor, carpet, couch, table etc.

We played a few games, talked, ate dinner, played more games, watched some tv, had a group picture, then I see Kaminari talk to Yaomomo and Lida, I shrug it off and unwrap some of my gifts and thanking them.

After an hour of the surprise, I saw Yaomomo setting up a projector.

"Hey Yaomomo! Whatcha doin?" I ask.

She turns to me, smiles, and places her index near her mouth.

I giggle and head to Ashido, Kirishima, and Sero's direction.

After talking for a while, I hear talking and giggles behind me and see everyone plopped on the couch.

I walk towards them and see Yaomomo fixing something on her computer and Kaminari beside her.

"Move aside people! BIRTHDAY GIRL HAS ARRIVED!" Ashido announced moving people to the side of the couch and pushing me to the middle.

"Ashido, calmo down," I giggle.

A picture pops up on the screen, shows baby pictures of me growing up. I hear "aww" and "ooh" and giggle.

Little did I know, Kaminari was looking at me instead of at the screen.

The movie took half an hour and everyone was still in fascination.

Yaomomo was about to close her computer when Kaminari rushed to her.

"Wait, Yaomomo can you show these pictures?" he asked

She nods and plugs the USB in.

I see pictures of today, our group photo, when we were playing games.

Kaminari must have been the photographer, but instead of seeing him watch the video he made, he ran out.

"Hmm, I wonder why," I say to myself.

After the video, everyone disbands. Some say goodnight and some still talking in the common room.

Of course being tired from Recovery Girl's Quirk, I wave good night and head up.

Timeskip

After freshening up, I get my phone and browse Facebook, when I get a call.

"Hello?" 

"Hey Jiro! Your Pikachu here!"

Kaminari? Why'd he say my PIkachu?

"What do you need?" I ask, being with the surprise and all I guess I should be compassionate to the boy just for today.

"Um, can you look outside for a while?"

"Outside? What are you talking about?"

"Okay, jeez, fine look at your veranda,"

I sigh and walk to it.

"What did you want me to see?" 

"Oh, you're at the veranda, Here we go!"

"*sigh* what do you mean "here we go" pika-"

It was a beautiful sight I assure you, the trees covered in lights.

lmao, take out the "merry christmas" and that's how it'll look like

"Thanks Denki" I mutter, hopping he didn't hear it

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME DENKI??!!" He shouts.

I chuckle.

"Oh right! Forgot to tell you, look at your second drawer, row five," he instructs.

I sigh, what is he up to now?

"Welp! I'll be short curcuited, gotta go! Happy Birthday Jiro!" he ends the call.

I look at row five of my second drawer.

Open it and see this, a picture of me and Kaminari, an envelope, a paper, and a picture of me and my parents.

I smile at this, and grab the envelope.

Opening it, I pull out one of those thingymajigs that carry videos, bar codes.

I scan it and a video pulls up.

"Hey Kyoka!"

It's my parents.

"You're kind friend Kaminari delivered this to you for us, darling,"  my mom commented.

I smiled at the remark.

"Yes! A charming friend for our little band singer," my dad chuckled.

"Happy Birthday Honey, we just wanted to see if you're safe. You're friend explained it to us," my mom explained.

"He was even persuasive enough that we decided to not pull you out of school,"  my dad chuckled.

I should thank Kaminari tomorrow.

"We hope you are safe, and...," my mom smiled.

"WE LOVE YOU!" They exclaimed

*sniff* *sniff*

"Thank you Kaminari," I muttered.

After drying my tears, I opened the paper.

"Go to your closet,"

Ugh! What is with Kaminari and riddles?!

Slamming it open, I see a brand new guitar with a case, a book, and another envelope

"Ahh!! Why did you make me cry Kaminari!" I chuckled with tears coming down

I notice a distinct feature, my guitar looks like Kaminari.

I place it down and pick up the other envelope.

It read: "Hey Jiro! By now you would've opened the guitar haven't you? Bring it to the common room after classes tomorrow, please! Anyways, once you're done reading this, get the big book you see. Bye! Happy Birthday, Kyoka!"

At the last part, a blush made it's way to my face.

I placed down the letter and got the wrapped up book.

Unwrap it and saw..... A Photo Book.

Kaminari got photos from my parents, me when I was younger, until now, even the birthday pictures were here.

Then, at the end of the book, was letters from Class A, some from Class B, Teachers, old friends.

"Man, Kaminari pulled the strings on this," I chuckled.

That's when it hit me. When he left earlier while the birthday photos were showing, he went and madde this photobook!

I look at every page, read every letter, and read the book again.

Thank you for supporting this book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 20.1K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
372K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
5.8K 51 44
Just some facts about my au since I reached 1K Reads!
70.1K 2.3K 14
Rogue has been in love with his bestfreind and partner, Sting, but Rogue realizes Sting doesn't feel the same when Sting starts dating Yukino. He say...