Snow World

By PrettiestBlack

No world was as cold as Snow World. Since a child he's been defeating the odds and surviving the impossible... More

Prologue
The beginning
Introduction& Destruction
Flirtatious fighting
Conquering the impossiple
Fucking with you.
Drama Anyone?
& all that i come with?
Just day 3
Take it there
When it all falls down
Baby you got me
6 months later
Crazy Story
Run that shit back
Whats the Move?
Skeletons
Her side
Recruiting & Relocating
Univited Guest
Master mind
No & not yet
Loose ends
Not so fast
Twisted
Wake up
Crossed out
Pre Game
Warm up
Step on shit!
Almost
The ladies of my life
Us
The End pt1
The End Pt2
The End pt3
SNOW WORLD PT. 2
NEW PAGE!!

The End & the Period‼️

473 12 4
By PrettiestBlack

"Ma that food hit spots I didn't even know I had" Passion said making everybody laugh.

"Your welcome baby. How far long are you again ?" Mama Zoe asked moving around the kitchen. Of course she was the last to eat.

"Just about 2 months now."

"Please girl I'm so glad im about to drop l Juicy said rubbing her now huge belly.

"No more huh?" Tmya asked grinning.

"You lucky ma in here I almost told you something" they all laughed

Truth was Juicy was trying not to set herself up to be hurt. It's a blessing she and they baby are doing good, she knows her chances are slim on having another baby.

"Anyways I'm about to go get myself together cause I'm bout ready to be out." Passion said getting up

"Bout another hour. I got some to handle with Mani" snow said. Passion thought nothing of it and proceeded upstairs.

Everyone else remain in the kitchen making small talk. Overall they were just ready to leave Cali.

Snow and E left the ladies in the kitchen and went to the porch to smoke.

Just as the blunt was being lit a all black Durango pulled up in the driveway.

E immediately grabbed his tool making snow laugh.

"Cool out my guy." On cue Imani jumped out.

"Uncle Shad!" She yelled darting up the pathway. Noticing him on crutches she slowed down her stride. "Who I gotta beat up?" She said making them laugh.

They managed to embrace each other.

"Wassup Boog?" Snow missed his niece. Ever since he had her this was the longest they went away from each other.

"Nothing daddy is on the phone right now he's getting out." She said excited." Is Passion here?"

"Yea she's upstairs." Imani quickly ran inside.

"I'm gon let y'all chop it up." E said passing the blunt to go in the house. Snow simply nodded.

Tyce finally got out the car.

***

Out of nowhere the rain started to pour down making Tyce run on the porch.

"Damn!" He said coming face to face with Snow. "Wassup loc they got you out of commission huh?" Tyce said dapping him up.

"Hell yea man I'll be good in a few weeks. Wassup man you good?"

"Hell yea a nigga wet as hell now. You think the mind I dry off?" He ask hoping. Being in prison has made Tyce ocd and being wet made him feel nasty as shit.

"Yea fasho follow me." Snow led the way and everyone was in the dinning room sitting at the table.

"Aye yall this Mani dad Tyce. Tyce this is the crew."

"Wassup crew" he threw his hand up in a light wave.

"Mama Zoe you mind if he use the bathroom?"

"Not at all baby. Up the stairs around the corner and it's the last door."

"Thank you Miss." Tyce said respectfully. He disappeared up the stairs

"Damn Mani looks just like her dad." Tmya said. That made Tyce smile.

Following the directions. Tyce made it to the door and before he could open it someone else did.

"Hey daddy did you meet everybody?" Mani said hugging his waist.

"I did baby girl."

"Ew your wet." She jumped back frowning.

"Tyce laugh."my bad let me get myself together."

"Ok I'll be downstairs." She sung skipping down the hall.

Tyce went in and got himself right. He was still a little damp but it was all good. 

Right when he walked out his phone vibrated it was Maleak texting him about the jet being ready. He stood there responding, finally looking up and to his surprise there the fuck she was.

Passion looked up and stopped dead on her tracks. Her eyes got so big and she felt her stomach drop in her ass.

"Oh my god." Passion  said a little above a whisper. She felt like her eyes were playing tricks on her. Passion heart was beating so hard she began to panic."Oh my god. No this isn't happening." She backed up inside the room only for Tyce to walk in closing them both in.

"My fucking baby." He said with lust dripping from his voice.

"Dimples"

"Tyce no" her words fell on deaf ears. He grabbed her by her neck swiftly bringing them together.

Kissing her with no hesitation.

***

"Nigga you did what!" She yelled at him. He looked so calm. Too calm for her liking and it was pissing her off.

"Chill out with all the dramatics ma. Don't act like you didn't catch the news." He relaxed in his seat firing the blunt up.

"He's the father of my children fool ass boy!" She yelled mushing his head

"Do that shit again and you gon be fighting for your life." He said stern. For a moment she tried to compose herself but it was beyond hard. She sighed

"Why? Why would you do that? Do you think I want my kids growing up without him?"

"Look. It's not like the nigga been around anyways. Beside I did us both a favor."

"And what favor was that?"

"We can be together now. Without being on some down low shit. Me you and kids"

For a minute she was quiet just starring. She was tryna see who it was she was dealing with because who was in the car was nothing like the guy she grew to love.

"Let me get this right. I tell you I want a break and you go and try to kill my kids father?"

"And his bitch. Don't act like the nigga wanted you. Or them fucking kids ma."

"Dirty muthfu-"

"Look it is what the fuck it is ma. I'm leaving for Miami tonight you rolling or not?"

"This nigga is crazy" she thought to herself

Who knew trying to move on would cause her so much drama.

***

"Aye was yall expecting someone else to pull up? E asked looking out the kitchen window. It was another car out front

Like any other time E grabbed his tool. Making Snow laugh

"Man we gotta get my boy outta her before he blues some shit." Everybody laugh including E. It was only Lex and Kira

"Kira got me and Pash something for the babies" Juicy said

"Mani what Pash was doing yo there?" Snow ask thinking about her. She haven't came back down."Knowing her she got back in the bed." Tmama said

"She was trying to find some to wear"

"Oh we might as well wait until tomorrow then" they all laughed

****

"Nigga are you crazy! Get the fuck off me!" Passion tried to whisper while pushing Tyce off.

For a minute they had a stare off. Tyce attempted to grabbed her hand but she quickly moved

"Passion."

"Uh uh no why are you here Tyce?" she asked moving further away from him. She could feel herself about to vomit. Her emotions were all over

"Pash come here let's just talk." He pleaded. Passion mugged him so hard

"Are you fucking serious Tyce? Talk about what?"

"Us" he bit down in his lip

"There is no fucking us! "

"Pash please"

"Please what? " she snapped

"You want someone to hear us" ?he asked snapped back

Frustrated she raked her fingers threw her hair.

"Breath Pash just fucking breath" she coached herself.

"Last time. Why are you here?"

"My daughter."

Her mind instantly fell on Snow and she remembered where she was. She starred at him and covered her mouth.

"Oh my god." Her eyes got teary." Imani? She- she's yours?" He nodded yes. Passion knew that but she never gave it much thought. It was all coming back to her

"Your here to talk Snow? Oh god!" She wailed crying.

"How do you know Snow?" He asked raising his brow. She smacked her lips tasting her tears

"I'm his." Passion used those words because that's what Tyce would drill in her head.

Tyce was taken back.

Passion was the last person he would think to be his baby mama brother girlfriend.

All these years all this time she looked the same but more beautiful.

"How is that shit possible?" He thought clearly mesmerized.

"Damn Passion. Your a woman." He looked over her body.

"Leave Tyce. Please go before someone comes in."

"Are you going to talk to me?"She frown

"Um I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch now leave." He smirk reminded how smart her mouth was.

"I'll leave for now"he backed alway." But you forever mines. Remember that."

Tyce left the room and immediately Passion ran to the conjoined bathroom emptying herself.

"This can't be happening " she rested her head on the wall trying to calm down.

She could hear Tyce and Snow talking to each other, it was definitely setting in that everything was very much real. She knew better than to join everyone.

Seeing Tyce only fucked up her mental even more than it already was. Which made her think about that night. The last time she saw him and the circumstances.

"You forever mines. Remember that" those were his words the last time she saw him. Right before she shot him...

THE END.....

Cliffhanger...
😂😂😂😝 gotchaaaaa!!!!

I know that was a bad ending but SOOO.

I got too much going on and I'll be still making chapters so I'll just save it for the sequel.

Just for y'all I'm gon update the sequel tomorrow! Just a prologue so don't get too hype.
I'm going back correcting too so😝

But thanks for all the love yall!!!! 😘😘😘

& the marathon continues...‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 906 72
!!!EXPLICIT LANGUAGE YALL!!! Just read the book
23.6K 1K 37
"Grief is the final act of love, my heart hears you. I feel you everywhere. I'm so grateful that I had you. I love you beyond this earth and until we...
82.3K 3.3K 47
***Formerly known as Red Snow****** I didn't know who he was before. All I knew was that something had broken him and now he was nothing but pieces...
41.6K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...