A Thick Girl's Insecurities

By Pinkypink199815

Mariah is having a hard time accepting the way she is with all her insecurities that she has, she's seeking a... More

Chapter: 2 The Secret
Chapter 3: The Boy
Chapter 4: Flaws and All
Chapter 5: The new girl
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: dont let them know
Chapter 8: B__A__B__Y
Chaptet 9: B_A_B_Y Pt.2
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11: The New
Chapter 12: Bow Down
Chapter 13: Party pt.1
Chapter 14: Party pt.2
Chapter 15: Party p.t 3
Chapter 16: Flame p.t 1
Chapter 17: The darkness
Chapter 18: Training
Chapter 19: The Hit
Chapter 20: Ash pt.1
Re united Chp:21
Chp:21
Chp 22
Chp: 23
Chp: 24

Chapter 1: A Thick girl insecurities

15.4K 374 120
By Pinkypink199815

(MARIAH P.O.V)

Me and Mark was laying on the couch together watching Tv, my mom was at work and Dad out of town so I had the house to myself and decided to chill with my boyfriend.

Btw, I'm Mariah, I'm 17 no brothers or sister, well a step brother Sean, but he live with his mother out of town. I'm 5'6 lightskin with hazel brown eyes. I'm thick......well Fat, I hate my body. All the rolls and fat and stretch marks just make me feel insecure, especially getting judged. I have one best friend, Toni. We been rocking since 6th grade. She's always been there for me and we have each other's back.
But right now I'm chilling with my bae Mark. We just started dating like 2 days ago and I already feel like he's my world.

"Give me a kiss", he said leaning towards my lips.
I kissed him, then we started wrestling our lips together while I feel his hand moving up my thigh.

Lawd Jesus he turning me on

He was on top of my while tongue kissing. I moan softly while he tried to Unbutton my pants but I stopped him before he could

"Cmon baby", he said still kissing me trying to unbutton them again, "I know you want it"

"Mark stop, I'm not ready", I said trying to move out his arms but failed to.

"I won't hurt you just Cmon", he started getting rougher but I pushed him off of me and got up

"Mark I told you to stop, I'm not ready"

"MANN FUCK THIS SHIT, I'm leaving", he said zipping his pants back up

"Where you going"

He got up walking to the door.
"Leaving yo ass. You ain't trying to fuck so I'm out, we through"

"But Mark, I-I thought we was going to chill and just watch movies"

"Hell nahh, you Ain't tryna do nun so I'm leaving. Go find you some food to eat or sum", he said walking out the door closing it behind him.

I can't be-believe this just happened. I thought we was good together, I thought he liked me, these last 2 days I was fooled. All he wanted was pussy.

I started to cry with tears running down my face when I heard my phone vibrating, it was Toni

(M-Mariah, T-Toni)
T- "Heeyyyy girly"

M- "hey"

T- "Mariah what's wrong, you sound like you been crying", she said in concern

M- "im-im okay"

T- "Mariah tell me right now what happened, I'm not playing"

Do this girl think she my mama

M- "Mark broke up with me"

T- "WHAT OH HEELLL NAHH, I'll be over there in a few seconds"

I waited on her to come, so I started straightening up the house a lil. While I was throwing away Something in the kitchen I came across the picture of me and my dad that was in a picture frame. It's funny because I can hear him now saying "you is smart, you is beautiful, you is the most precious thing on the face of this earth and don't let no one tell you any different. Don't lower your worth for someone, keep your head up baby girl. Your knowledge will take you a long way in life". I love my dad, he makes me feel like I'm special even when I don't believe it.

All of a sudden I heard the door knock

"Who is it", I said peeping through the peep hole.

"It's me girl" Toni said. "Now tell me what this nigga did so I can fuck him up for breaking your heart"

I really didn't want to talk about what happened because I just wanted to forget it like nothing ever happened

"It's a long story", I said holding my head down

"Now Mariah, I did not drive all the way down here for nothing, now tell me"

"We was here, laying on the couch together, then we started kissing and making out, he got on top of and was trying to unbutton my pants but I stopped him and pushed him off of me. So he left". I started to feel tears running down my face. I felt used, like one thing only mattered to him, I feel stupid. We only been dating for 2 days and I'm over here crying like we had an 3 year relationship, most of all I feel betrayed. What was I even thinking, why would anyone want me, I'm fat. No one wants and fat girlfriend bugger than them.

"Girl come here" I found myself weeping in Toni arms while she told me everything was alright and I'm better off without him.

It's hard to find love being all big, I just want someone to accept me for who I am and what I'm worth, not by what im have in my panties.

The whole night me and Toni just laid on the couch watching tv together until we fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up to mom in the kitchen cooking pancakes, I just realized me and Toni slept on the couch all night. She was still sleep, I didn't want to wake her.

"Goodmorning sweetheart", my mom said turning towards me smiling

My mom was my height, with long black hair, thick, with a smile that would make U light up.

"Hey mom"

"I see you got lonly last night and invited Toni", she started to laugh, "I bet Yall was up all night, that's Probally why she's still asleep".

Of Course I'm not going to tell my mom what happened with Mark and me last night, so I just kept it to myself, "yea, we watched movies all night. So what you cooking for breakfast"

"Oh honey you don't know nothing bout this, yo mama throwing down in this kitchen slaving over this stove", she said playfully rolling her neck with her hands on her hips.

I started to laugh, "GUHHH BYE"

"Woman sit yo ass down, you ain't doing shit but burning them damn sausages then gone give me to us like we gone eat it", my said said walking into the kitchen

"Fine then, come up in here and cook Ya own food since you wanna complain"

My dad and I started laughing

"Hey baby girl", she said walking to me giving me a kiss in the forehead.

"Hey daddy"

My dad was 6'1 darkskin with hazel brown eyes, waves, and a lil muscular. My parents met when they was in High school and been together ever since.

"WADUP Mr. Jones", Toni said waking up stretching

"Awh hell, Toni over here", my dad said jokingly

"Mannnn Mr.Jones I know Yall love me. Just admit it"

"Yea yea yea, what Yall girls do last night"

"Nothing, just chilled", I said looking at Toni

"Well, what do you two planning on doing today", my mom asked flipping the pancakes

"We both going to the park to work out", I started smiling at Toni

"Yehhh, we gone run,then we gone roll, and then jump into bushes", Kim said jumping up

"Sit yo ass down before you break something", dad said shaking his head "now baby girl, you know that you is perfect the way you are. You don't need to change nothing for no one" He started wrapping his arm around me

"I know daddy, but I'm just working out, it's only for me not anyone else "

"Okay now, be careful okay?"

"Okay"

After we ate breakfast, Toni and I went to the park and started walking.

"So Mariah"

"Wassup"

"You gone find you anoth boo?", Toni said looking at me smiling

"Hell nah, IAN ready for that shit, especially after what happened last night. Plus who would want me"

"Mariah STOP, there's nothing wrong with you, yes UR thicker then most, but that doesn't me your plain out FAT. Don't let these little boys get to you. You know rain comes before rainbows. Look at you -" I cut her off
"Yeah, LOOK AT ME, every one can see me, look how big I am. All these stretch marks, look at my arms, Toni haven't you noticed I ALWAYS wear a jacket to hide them. I'm tired of feeling like this.

"And Mariah you don't have to, don't let no body else tell you what you look like so they can feel good about they selves, don't let that shit get under your skin.

"I know, I'm trying"

"TRY HARDER DAMIT", we both started laughing

I made up something in my mind, seems like dieting and exercising isn't working, so I'll just try another way. Spitting food out your throat isn't that bad, plus I wouldn't gain any weight. Yeah, that's what I plan to do .

Hey guys, this is my third book and I'm making changes. I want to know what you all think about the book and comment to let me know what you think about it. THANKS LOVES😘☺️😁😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 94 2
He loved him, but he was insecure... A MewMild oneshot.
154K 5.5K 69
Diamond was raped and got pregnant by her stepdad at a very young age without the knowledge of her cruel mother. But one thing is for sure, she's bea...
18.7K 741 26
This book is about a girl name Amara she is plus size, insecure and kind of unhappy. Her mom and her moved from Chicago to Philly so of course her l...
166K 12.5K 35
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ While searching for true friendship, she found her true love. However, she was let down by her best friend when she needed her the...