a friendship | tubbo x reader

By leahswonders

"tubbo guess what... im flying in to come see you !" you tell tubbo very excitedly. "omg y/n i cant wait ive... More

top 10
a message
the first stream
among us
a new member
facetime
cooking stream
the night before
on the plane
the first night
shopping and movies
never have i ever
A/N NOT A CHAPTER YOU CAN SKIP
the arcade
beach day
the girl from twitter
cooking
irl stream with karl
A/N
the beach again
the golden trio
A/N
among us but in person
game night +movies
break-in
the last day part 1
the last day part 2
home again
back to streaming/the end
NEW STORY UPDATE

the last day part 3

5.6K 182 275
By leahswonders

as we sat in the car driving to the airport i felt movement by my hands. i looked down and seen both tubbo and tommy grabbing my hands. i leaned my head on tubbos shoulder and he put his head on mine.

it would be hard to leave them behind especially since i spent so long with them. it would be hard to leave everyone but i cant even imagine leaving tubbo, my bestest friend. "maybe it wont be so bad." i thought to myself just as wilbur said the two words i was dreading. "we're here."

"okay." i said in a low voice.

we all got out of the car and went around to the back. after niki opened the trunk i grabbed my backpack and threw it over my shoulder then tubbo took my suitcase out for me. i thanked him the grabbed the handle then my phone started ringing.

i amswered it and it was my mom telling me her and jake are at the gate already waiting for me. i told wil what she said and he told me we coild wait for everyone else to to pull up before we go inside.

we waited for about 5 minutes then everyone else pulled up. dream told us to head inside since he would have to drop their car off that he rented. so we did. as we walked in i linked arms with tubbo and tommy. i was surprised tommy didnt want me holding on to him, i guess hes comfortable around me now considering he held my hand without me asking.

when we got to our gate i seen my mom, brother, and grandma there. i dropped my stuff and ran to them. i missed them even though seeing them meant i wouldn't see my friends anymore. but i still ran. they were happy to see me and i was happy to see them.

after saying hello to my family i walked my mom over to meet george, wilbur, niki, karl, bbh, tommy, and tubbo. of course she knew them all since i would talk about them so much, so she was happy to meet them. jake was looking forward to meeting tubbo since he knew tubbo was my best friend.

"mom this is wilbur." i said, i introduced her to wilbur first since i knew she liked him the best for being the most helpful during phone calls.

"hello wilbur, thank you for taking care of y/n during this time. thank all of you." my mom said as she pulled wilbur into an unexpected hug.

"you're welcome, thank you for trusting us with her." wilbur said.

my mom then met everyone else she gave everyone else a handshake which made me cringe. but i assumed they didnt mind. after my mom said hi to everyone dream walked up and she smiled at him. wilbur and dream were her favorite since they stood up to the person who broke into the house.

"clay, hello its nice to see you again." my mom said, she refused to call him 'dream' ever.

"you too miss." dream said as my mom hugged him which made me cringe even more.

i felt bad for everyone else since she didnt show the same affection towards them but i brushed it off.

"you're on the same flight as us right nick ?" my mom questioned. again she did not want to call him by 'sapnap'.

"yes ma'am." sapnap said with a small smile.

"okay the plane is going to start boarding in about 20 minutes so y/n say your goodbye then have nick walk you over to us." my mom said then gave everyone a quick smile then walked away.

i had my back turned towards everyone since my mom was standing in front of me. i nodded as she walked away then when i turned to face everyone a single tear slid down my face.

i watched as everyones normal expressions soon turned sad in a matter of seconds. dream put his hand on my shoulder and said, "y/n its okay, maybe one day we can do this again."

i nodded as another tear fell down. just as this happened dream pulled me into a hug and didnt let go. for what felt like so long but was only a few seconds. when i unwrapped my arms and broke the hug he smiled then stepped back so i could say bye to everyone else.

i looked up and went in to hug both wilbur and niki at the same time. niki kissed me forehead then told me she would miss me. i said the same to her. wilbur just smiled at me then said he was happy i came. i thanked him for inviting me and taking care of me.

next i hugged bad and karl. i held on tight as did they i giggled which made them both giggle as well. karl told me he wanted one last picture together so we took one even though my cheeks were stained red from tears i still smiled. bad told me he was glad he had the chance to hug me and i agreed with him.

then i went in to hug the dream team even though i already hugged dream. the three of them wrapped their arms around me putting me in the middle of the hug. dream told me to be safe and i nodded and told him the same. george thanked me for the pictures, and sapnap said thank you for the laughs. i thanked him just the same.

and finally. i went to hug tubbo and tommy. i hugged tommy first and he said "you're the only woman thats amerian who doesnt bother me." i laughed then said "thanks tomaye" trying to pull of a british accent and he jokingly said, "you know what nevermind." i just laughed then let go of him.

i turned to tubbo and threw myself into his arms, at this point i was sobbing. i hated that i had to leave my best friend in a whole different country at that. we hugged for a long time i had my head resting on his shoulder and by his neck. i looked up a little and seen everyone else hugging each other. tommy, wilbur, niki, and karl were hugging and the dream team was hugging bad. we finally broke our hug.

"g-group hug." i said laughing and sniffling through my tears hold my arms out.

i seen everyone smile and walk towards me. we did a group hug that lasted a while. everyone was laughing. and when we finally broke out hug everyone had at least one tear rolling down their faces.

"t-tommy." dream said.

"wot dReAm." tommy said shyly wiping a small tear away.

"only big men cry." dream said to make him smile.

"yeah and im the biggest man." tommy said letting a tear fall.

"of course." dream said with a smile.

"ill miss you all." i said finally.

everyone else agreed and said they too would miss everyone. i then pulled out my phone for one last picture, i set it up on a nearby water fountain and told everyone to gather around. they did and we took one last picture, everyone had their arms around each others shoulders with smiles.

"okay y/n, sap, you guys should go now theres only 5 minutes before you board." wilbur said.

"okay lets go y/n." sapnap said.

i nodded then gave everyone one last hug. i seen sapnap hug the dream team one last time before coming up to me. i was hugging tubbo and tommy. sapnap held his arm out for me to hold so i wouldnt get lost. we finally started to walk away and i looked back and waved one last time to my friends. tubbo and tommy instantly waved backed. i started crying softly thinking about all the fun stuff we did during our time together.

sapnap and i walked to where we were supposed to drop out of luggage. he put both of us suitcases on the luggage cart, then put his arm back out for me to hold on to. we then walked to the gate and met my mom and brother there. my grandma had already left.

"you two ready." my mom said as our flight was called.

sapnap nodded.

i let out a long sign and said, "im not ready to leave my friends but yes im ready to get on the plane."

my mom gave me a small sad smile then held her arms out to hug me. i let go of sapnap and hugged her. then we got on the plane. each row had four seats and conveniently all of us were in the same row. sapnap sat by the window, i sat next to him, my brother next to me, and my mom next to me.

then the plane took off. we were gone. i already began to miss everyone. i pulled out my phone and started looking through the pictures and as i was doing so sapnap tapped my shoulder. i looked up and he had his phone out and we took a picture.

he said he would sent it to the group chat when we land since he cant right now. i nodded then held my phone in front of us so we could look at the pictures together.

after we got to the picture of, me and the dream team sapnap laughed and said, "thats my favorite." i smiled at him.

i seen him take his phone back out and change his plain lockscreen to the picture he said was his favorite, i smiled again then out my phone away and rested my head on his shoulder as i drifted into sleep.

A/N hi everyone, ive been so conflicted on if i should make more parts to this story leaving it ongoing or not. please tell me if you'd like that, but i am going to take a break from this book and focus on my other ones. i started a new one which is "dream smp oneshots" i would really appreciate you guys checking that book out and giving me some suggestions on what to write. anyways thank you all for this journey this was my first ever fanfic and im so glad people liked it. so thank you everyone <3

hopefully this isnt the end of this book.

1639 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.9K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
38K 1.2K 10
Woooah -- X Reader with no ships! My name is (Y/N) (L/N), or Skelpie on Twitch. I'm a decently popular streamer with no connections to the Minecraft...
138K 2.6K 31
You and Tommy and Tubbo are bestfriends Technoblade you meet him through you gamer friends This story migth be a little bit over 18+
152K 3K 21
Your best friend decided to move in with you so you could hang out more often, he's always taking your things in a playful manner so you do the same...