Poor Little Rich Girl

By StoryVarities

More

Flashback
Unlocked Door
John DeBom
Engagement
Losing Virginity
Abuse
John's Call
Running Away
Living With DeBom
Doing It Again
The Final Chapter
Sorry

The Question

94 1 0
By StoryVarities

"Josh, please!" I said. "No, once again!" He said angrily. I wish he would just babysit for me. "Why would I babysit your little annoying sister when you'll be home?!" I couldn't agree with him more, my sister is a big brat. And I've said that in front of her before, but I shouldn't anymore. She snitched on me. My dad would have lectured me, but the only person I have is my little sister, Armani and I have Josh. I wish he wasn't in jail. When anyone asks what happened to my father, I just burst into tears and run away. Unfortunately, Josh didn't know, and since he's my boyfriend, I had to tell him. I tell him everything, well except that I'm rich. I don't focus on that though. "See you later, Josh! Love you!" "Love you too, Jessica!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 295K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
2.4M 203K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
2.7M 162K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...