Ms. Protector (Fred Weasley x...

By kur_leen

(Fred Weasley x Reader) Y/n refused to attend Hogwarts out of fear. Her whole life, her parents never stopped... More

Chapter 1: The Letter
Chapter 2: Oculus Reparo
Chapter 3: Sorting Hat
Chapter 4: New Seeker
Chapter 5: Troll In The Dungeon
Chapter 6: Counter-curse
Chapter 7: Hair Dye
Chapter 8: The Prank
Chapter 9: Devil's Snare
Chapter 10: See you
Chapter 11: Welcome Back
Chapter 12: Uncle Moony
Chapter 13: The Fat Lady
Chapter 14: Butterflies
Chapter 15: Will I?
Chapter 16: Memory of Fabien
Chapter 17: The Dementors
Chapter 18: Sirius Black
Chapter 19: The Marauder's
Chapter 20: Padfoot and Moony
Chapter 21: Ms. Protector
Chapter 22: Mum's Dream
Chapter 23: Red Hair; Red Face
Chapter 24: Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 25: Stick Together
Chapter 26: Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 27: Quadwizard Tournament
Chapter 28: Big Sister
Chapter 29: First Task
Chapter 30: Dance; Prance
Chapter 31: Fifty Invites
Chapter 32: Yule Ball
Chapter 33: Good Butterflies
Chapter 34: Not Available
Chapter 36: The Pensieve
Chapter 37: The Tree
Chapter 38: Third Task
Chapter 39: New Family
Chapter 40: Sudden Storm
Chapter 41: Stand By
Chapter 42: Saving Harry
Chapter 43: The Order
Chapter 44: Professor Umbridge
Chapter 45: Blood Quill
Chapter 46: Red Fever

Chapter 35: Second Task

675 23 8
By kur_leen

Fred's POV:

"Have you guys seen Hermione?" Harry asked when he sat down on the table in the great hall.

"No idea, mate. Fred's been searching for Y/n the whole morning too." George answered.

"The girls are probably together. You know them and their giggles." Ron said while eating his breakfast.

"Yeah, that does make sense." Harry said and grabbed his own breakfast. I do hope she's safe with them.

"Say, Fred, does Y/n have anything in her room that will help me brainstorm about the task? I really need her help." Harry said looking at me.

"I don't know, Harry. We can check it out before the task if you want." Harry nodded at me. We finished our breakfast and went to Y/n's room. I hoped she was in her room but she wasn't.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Bets!"

"Take your bets!"

George and I shouted in unison and from time to time we switched with each other's words.

Someone bumped to us and passed through. I'm already stressed out about Y/n being out of sight and now someone decides to bump into me?

We turned around to see Ginny who was glaring at us.

"Don't be so mean." she said. She turned around to leave but before she could I called her.

"Wait, Ginny! Have you seen Y/n?" I asked.

"No, I haven't seen her and Hermione since yesterday. They're probably there already." she said and walked away.

I nodded. Why would Y/n not tell me anything? This is frustrating me. Looks like George saw my frustration so he held my shoulder.

"I'm sure she's fine." he smiled faintly.

We then headed to the other audience where Ron was. Hermione and Y/n nowhere to be found.

"Still nowhere?" George asked.

Ron only shook his head. Where is Y/n? She'll never miss this task. She always tells me how Harry is like a little brother of hers and she wants to support him as much as she can.

"Welcome to the second task!" Dumbledore began talking, "Last night something was stolen from each of our champions, a treasure of sorts. These four treasures, one for each champion now lie on the bottom of the black lake."

I looked at George. I have a bad feeling about this task. Is this how Y/n feels whenever she's worried? The heart suddenly sinking and shrinking?

"In order to win, each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough, except for this, they will have but one hour to do so and one hour only, after that they'll be on their own. No magic will save them. At the sound of the canon."

Filch blew the canon and every champion made their ways into the cold lake.

"Harry! Harry!"

"Krum! Viktor Krum!"

"Go Fleur!"

"Come on Diggory!"

Everyone chanted in unison. There was a long silence. Each of us anticipating what will happen. Each of us waiting. And as I waited I wished so bad to see Y/n coming towards me.

"Yeah!" Harry exclaimed as he jumped out of the water. He had fins that caused for me and George to look at each other.

"Wicked." we said in unison.

At least it's keeping my head away from the idea that Y/n is nowhere to be found.

Five minutes into the task and Fleur emerged from the water asking for help. She was attacked by one of the grindylows. Poor woman, she looked bit paler than usual.

"Nasty creatures." Ron exclaimed. I have no idea but I had the feeling that I should watch this task carefully.

"Ms. Delacour has been forced to retire for the second task." Dumbledore announced.

Thirty minutes after Cedric emerged from the water with Cho Chang.

"Woo! Cedric!" The crowd cheered. George and I exchanged looks.

Ten minutes after and Krum emerged with Hermione. My heart sank. I felt George's hand on my shoulder.

"Blimey! If Hermione was down there then-" Ron was cut off by George when George nudged him in his stomach. They both looked at me.

I don't know what to feel. There's seven minutes left until an hour is finished. Someone was about to emerged. I wished so bad to see who it was that I leaned on the railings, almost falling to see Y/n who was struggling to get out of the water.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n's POV:

I woke up emerging from a body of water. I gasped for air and struggled to stay on top of it. I pushed Fleur's sister upwards and she was grabbed by one of the adults. Me on the other hand... You see, of all things and abilities I have learned I could do being a protector, there's one that I can not do.

"She can't swim!" Hermione screamed. Great Hermione scream it louder. So the whole school will know how incompetent Ms. Protector is.

I saw Cedric jump from the platform and suddenly I felt someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I was a bit startled because nobody does that to me unless that nobody was Fred.

He pulled me towards the platform. I roamed around to see where—

"Harry's not here yet." Hermione exclaimed as she wrapped me with a towel. I wasn't talking about Harry. I was talking about Fred. I wanted to see where he was. I know he would've been worried. But I didn't see him anywhere.

Harry then emerged from the water with his wand pointing up. Harry landed near me. I was too occupied in finding where Fred was that I didn't notice Harry.

"Harry! You're alright!" Hermione exclaimed as he hugged Harry. I stood up and left them there. I tried to find Fred myself.

"Y/n!" Ginny exclaimed and hugged me. I have no idea what is happening around. My ears were ringing but everything sounded low, as if I was still underwater. All I wanted was to find Fred. But I couldn't find him. I felt tears rushed down my eyes. Where are you?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Balderdash." Hermione said to the painting. It opened the pathway to the Gryffindor common room.

Harry, Hermione, and I were all freezing cold. Ron and Ginny are with us. No sign of the twins, yet they're the ones I wanted badly to see.

"Y/n, it'll be alright." Ginny whispered. I smiled at her faintly.

When we got inside everyone cheered at Harry's victory. I saw the twins sitting on a couch. George and I made eye contact and he looked at me apologetically. Fred was sitting there and not even looking my way.

I went to them. Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny followed close behind me.

"Where were you guys?" I asked. Fred didn't bother to look at me. There was an ache and it felt worse than those I usually felt.

"Just here in the common room." George said, he avoided my gaze.

I turned to Fred. "What's wrong?" I asked, shaking from the cold.

"You tell me." he said with an irritated voice. I gasped. My heart broke. He never talked to me that way. Even though he gets annoyed at things before he doesn't talk that way.

"Y/n, let's change first, okay?" Hermione said and tried to pull me away.

"In case you didn't notice I just survived a near death experience." I said.

He looked at me. There was madness in his eyes, "Yeah, and you're happy that Harry and Cedric was there to save your damsel self." He snapped. He was standing up so he towered me.

"Watch how you talk to her, Fred." Harry said, blocking me.

"Or else what? Harry, Y/n's fake little brother will beat me up?" Fred said. I just stood there. I felt my eyes watery. I just stared at Fred's glaring eyes. And the man before me was not Fred at all.

"Fred, calm down. It's not Y/n's fault." George said standing up and placing a hand on Fred's shoulder. He noticed me in the verge of crying.

"Well it's not so hard to say where she's going! Instead of making me worry where the damn hell she is!" Fred shouted. I froze. I was still freezing from the cold but my body stopped from shaking, all I felt was numbness.

"We had no idea. They called us and then brought us to sleep. I saw how Y/n was expecting to drink a potion but they brought her to sleep." Hermione said. Blocking Harry who was blocking me.

Fred's eyes finally landed on mine. We just stared at each other. This was all a mistake. I should have not date him. Now he's mad and hurt because of me. Soon he'll get tired of me. He'll be mad at me. He'll avoid me. I will lose one of my bestest friends. This was all a mistake.

I didn't realize that all of them were looking at me. I felt my cheeks wetter than they were. It was cold. I gasped as I came back to reality. I looked down to avoid their gazes, I can't do this.

"Y/—" before Ginny could even finish saying my name I spoke.

"I-I-I h-have t-o ch-a-ange. I-I'll se-see you guys l-later." I stuttered. I looked up to them and flashed a fake smile. I began walking towards the dormitories. I won't really go to our dorm. I'll go to my own room. I don't want to worry Hermione and Ginny.

I opened the door and my room was there, empty, gloomy, just like me. I lied down on the bed on my stomach. I didn't change at all. I just lied there and let my tears add to my already damp self.

"I'm so stupid." I mumbled to myself.

Fred's POV:

We watched as Y/n walked upstairs. It broke my heart when I saw her cry. I looked back to the others and they were glaring at me.

"What?" I said, irritated. Ginny came up to me and smacked my head. She's smaller but she jumped to smack me.

"You idiot arse. What do you mean what? Go follow her." She said as she glared at me.

Harry then came up to me glaring his eyes. "Follow her." He said emphasizing each syllable. Geez. They act like they're Y/n's parents.

I walked upstairs, I know she wouldn't be in the girl's dormitories so I went to a random door and opened it.

I saw her lying on her stomach, drenched. I can hear her sob. I fucked up again, huh?

"I'm so stupid." she mumbled between sobs.

"I'm so stupid! Y/n, you're so stupid!" she mumbled a bit louder.

My heart sank deeper than when I realized she was underwater. I shouldn't have overreacted. I was just really worried and I felt useless. She raised her right hand and was about to smack her head when I ran and stopped it.

"Leave me alone!" she shouted sobbing. I don't think she knows it's me.

I didn't let go of her hand. She sat and turned to me, "I said leave me alone Her—" her eyes widened and tears began to fall, a little faster.

I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tight. She sobbed louder. It broke my heart every sobs and sniffs she did. It turned me into pieces as tears fall down her cheek.

After ten minutes she calmed down. She was still crying but she was quieter. We're both drenched. I lifted her chin up.

"I'm sorry." I said. Her tears flowed one more time. She hugged me, buried her face into my chest.

"Youscaredme." She said quickly and muffled. I pulled her away and ducked a little to be on her eye level.

"I'm really sorry, love. I hope you can forgive me." I said apologetically.

"I-I forgive you." Her face was red and I kept myself from chuckling. I hugged her, tight.

When I pulled away I looked at her again, "I must say, you look hot drenched." I smirked.

Her face went red and she lightly slapped my chest. I chuckled. I hugged her again, and we both fell down on the bed. I chuckled one more time when she sneezed on my chest.

"You should change." I whispered. We're both drenched but it feels so warm.

"I can't change if you're hugging me." she whispered back chuckling a little.

"Fine." I said and loosened my arms.

She stood up and went to her cupboard. She grabbed some clothes. She came back and was a bit surprise when she saw me still lying on her bed.

"Why are you still here?" she asked, her face turning red.

"I said you should change. I didn't say I'll leave." I said and smirked at her.

She removed the towel that was wrapped around her. She walked closer to me.

"What?" I asked still smirking. She jumped to me covering my head with the towel as she laughed.

"No peaking!" she said as she struggled keeping the towel over me.

I stopped moving and lied down silently. I heard her gasped but no matter how much I wanted to laugh I kept myself composed.

"Fred? Stop it." She said. When she got no reaction she removed the towel. "F-Fred? Hey! Stop it!" I still didn't move.

She leaned closer to me and checked if I was still breathing. I smirked and then pull her on the bed with me on top of her.

"You scared me again! Stop scaring me!" she complained as she pouted.

Usually I'd ask for permission but I couldn't help it. I missed her so much. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back. I traced my right hand with her left waist side and she gasped at every touched.

"I missed you." I mumbled between kisses.

The kiss deepened. I bit her lower lip gently to swung her mouth open. I went in and explored her mouth. Both out of breath, we pulled away.

"I-I miss you too." she said out of breath. I chuckled and kissed her back.

Her fingers brushed through my hair, I went and shifted to the crook of her neck. She moaned a little as I bit her skin. More kisses I planted on her the tenser it gets and the warmer the atmosphere is. My hand traveled down her skirt and on to her leg.

I didn't feel any opposition and I only heard her tiny moans. I chuckled and kissed her lips once more. I just kept rubbing her leg and from time to time squeeze it a little that made her either gasps or moan.

"You're really hot, do you know that?" I said grinning and took of my drenched vest. I loosened my tie and pushed her up and bit closer to the head of the bed. She gasped. I only looked at her red face and beautiful eyes.

Her hair is a bit dry now. Three of her buttons are unbuttoned and her tie is loosened. Her vest is tilted. Her lips red. I leaned back to kiss her again. We're out of breath but I couldn't stop. She didn't stop me either.

The kiss deepened, my hands wondered everywhere on her body, her moans went louder and then my hand traveled under her skirt. She gasped loud, then tapped my back. I stopped.

I pulled away and looked at her eyes. It was as if time stopped. Our eyes just staring at each other. I smiled and pecked her lips. I turned and lied down on her right.

"You should actually change now." I said chuckling. She sat up. She looks like a mess.

I laughed at how she looked and sat with her. I brushed her hair down. She really looks prettier with her hair down, but when she ties it up her smooth and soft neck just seduces me so bad.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked. She shook her head quickly while looking down. I saw her face become red.

"Y-you can stay. I can change inside the cupboard. You should change too." she said looking up at me.

"I don't fit inside the cupboard." I laughed.

"You can change in the room while I change inside the cupboard." she replied.

"Alright." I said and pecked her lips before standing up and going to one of the drawers where we stocked some clothes for George and I.

I heard her light footsteps go towards the cupboard and then heard its door closed.

"Why did they use you as Harry's treasure anyways?" I asked while unbuttoning my shirt.

"Still jealous?" she said. I rolled my eyes.

"You wish. I was never jealous." I said and put on a shirt.

"If you say so." she said, I can imagine her smirking and keeping herself from laughing.

"I think it's because I went as Harry's date and we've been declaring that we're siblings." I heard her chuckle inside the cupboard. I even heard a small thud and her complaining 'ow' then I chuckled.

"Makes sense." I said as I pulled her sheets away and casted a spell to dry it. She then went out of her cupboard. She's wearing a big shirt and long pajamas.

"You should apologize to Harry. He did save Ms. Protector after all." She said as we lied down on her bed.

I wrapped my hands around her, "I'll try." I smirked. She pouted and playfully hit my chest, "Alright, alright, fine. I'll apologize." and with my fingers brushing her hair we went to sleep.

+++++++++

Hi! I never proof read these chapters and I've written them like a long time ago so... if it's poorly written, I hope you understand bahahaha. Love lots and thank you for 3.5k reads! Read "Don't Give, Just Take" if you're not hehehe

Chapter word count: 2,841

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 4.7K 39
You start your fifth year at Hogwarts. You are a very normal girl...kind of. Also you cannot stand the twins. But when one of the twins fall for you...
961K 19.6K 124
"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existence. I don't really see the point now you...
136K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
2.2M 62.1K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...