McMess

By HalleJole

When Meredith finds out Derek kissed scrub nurse Rose she has an incident one night with McSteamy. A few week... More

Crashing Down
Diagnosis
Escape
Life
Catching Up
Rings
Post Honeymoon
Returning
Solutions
Thanksgiving
1 Month
Christmas Eve
Christmas
New Years
2 Months
3 Months
Valentine's Day
Birth
Bright & Shiny
Ella Marie Grey-Sloan
GC
Reunion?
Meeting the gang & dont mess with her
Birthday
Vacation!
Nighttime Talks

Living Hell

1.4K 31 7
By HalleJole

Meredith's POV
Two days later...

Living hell. This week has been LIVING HELL. Derek hasn't had Meredith on his service every since he saw her with Mark.

"Oh sorry" I said as I bumped into someone in the hall.

"No pro- Meredith! You know we haven't finished talking about that night right?"

"I know but I've been dealing with all the other specialties and I've been trying to figure out how to get on neuro so I can learn but then again I would have to se Derek. By the way has he talked to you?"

"No he hasn't talked to me since he saw you with me. He's still with Rose so your plan didn't work."

"What plan?"

"Sleeping with me to make him jealous?"

"Mark I didn't sleep with you to make him jealous. I wasn't even supposed to sleep with you. I was DRUNK"

"Oh ok"

"And your right we haven't finished talking about that night! How about you walk with me and we talk I have to get to the OR board and see if I can scrub in."

"Great idea!"

"So tell me what happened!"

"Well I wasn't there the entire time but when I walked in to Joe's I saw you. Dancing. Stripping." He said with his McSteamy smirk.
"Then I walked up to Joe and he asked if I could take you so you don't get hurt and I said sure because I know how much everyone in this hospital cares for you and if I didn't they would have been pissed. So anyway we got you down and I gave you my jacket and carried you out. Next thing I know you "wake up" and start hitting on me and you keep on stripping and then one thing led to another and we were in bed in the throws."

"You didn't think about me being drunk!"

"No why would I? I was getting laid!"

"You have weird priorities"

"WE do we're are in the dirty mistresses club for a reason! You know you liked it"

"Any way what else happe-"

Then the worst thing that could have gone on happened.

"Oh well seems like just my luck I run it to the love whores!"

"THE HELL DEREK! I WAS DRUNK AND IT WAS A MISTAKE AND EVEN IF IT WASNT ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! WE ARENT TOGETHER SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE  MAD!?"

"Oh I have no right! You slept with my best friend. Your such a slut! You slept with the man whore to make me jealous and come back to you!?"

"Why does everything I do have to be about you? I would never do something to hurt the way people see me for a MAN! It's like begging and I would never beg a man!"

"Derek it was an accid-"

Then Derek swung at Mark then all hell went loose. Then went all out and started throwing at each other.

"STOP!"

"Get off him!"

Richard, Owen, Jackson, and Alex all came to pull them off each other. I tried to help but got a hand to my face which made my face red and burn and made the situation worse.

"Who hit mer?!"

"What!? You asshole!"

"EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP!" Richard said as loud as possible. "Jackson and Owen you guys go with mark and help him. Alex and I go with Derek page Rose and Meredith will get Cristina to help her ok?!" I left everyone to find Cristina.
———————————————————————-
Few minutes later...
Meredith's POV:

"Mer! What the hell your face is red!"

"Mark and Derek happened"

"I swear I'm gonna kill them! Wait what happened?"

"I slept with Mark while I was drunk. Derek thinks I did it for him. Derek called us whores and me a slut." Christina was surprised

"Wow ok. Well now I will for sure kill Derek and I guess thank Mark but then kill him?"

"oh no I will kill them both"

"Jeez it got that bad?"

"Yep"
————————————————————————
Next day...
Meredith's POV

I was walking in the had heading towards the lobby when I stopped surprised to see a tall red head walk in.

"Addison?"

"Meredith!" She came running towards mer and enveloped her in a hug.

"Oh ok" said Meredith surprised at the sudden hug.

"I hugged you! You slept with my ex husband and I hugged you!"

"Um yeah. Not to be mean but what are you doing here?"

"Just got called in for a case"

"Oh ok? I will see you around" I ran to tell Cristina.
————————————————————————
"Cristina!"

"What? What!"

"Addison is here!"

"Oh satan this will be nice!"

"No, no it won't!"

"Yes it will. It's gonna be hilarious when she hears you slept with McSteamy a week after breaking up with McDreamy"

"First it would be funny because she will see Mark and Derek fighting and second it's not McDreamy it's McAss!"

"Ugh doesn't matter let's go she's gotta find out soon!" Cristina said then she grabbed my hand and we ran around the hospital looking for Addison.
————————————————————————
Addison's POV:

"They what?!"

"Yeah Grey and Shepherd broke up. I'm pretty sure Derek kissed the nurse and Meredith found out the next day. Oh and Meredith and Mark sl-" before Bailey could finish Addison ran off to find Derek.

*Addison finds Derek*

"DEREK CHRISTOPHER SHEPHERD!"

"Huh?" Derek turned around to be met by a hand against his face.

"What the hell was that for" Derek said as he held a hand against his cheek.

"That was for cheating and breaking up with Meredith freaking Grey!"

"We broke up with each other it was mutual!"

"Because you cheated on her with a SCRUB NURSE!"

"That scrub nurse happens to be my gorgeous girlfriend!"

"Your girlfriend was supposed to be Meredith!"

"This happened a week ago let it go Addison! And it's not like I slept with someone right after we broke up!"

"Who did Meredith sleep with?"

"MARK!"

"The hell both of you men have serious problems!"

"She slept with him to get me back"
————————————————————————
Meredith's POV:

We had found Addison yelling at Derek. We decided to stay hidden until Derek said "She slept with him to get me back" then I just burst and decided to join in.

"I did not sleep with Mark to get you back! I was drunk and he found me! I was gonna be naked in a bar! He saved me!"

"Meredith why didn't you tell me both of you broke up?!"

"Because I was avoiding the topic until I heard Derek. And since we are pointing out who's fault it is you might wanna know Derek and Mark got in a fist fight!"

"Derek!"

"Addison this is none of your business so stay the hell out of it!"

" you know what I give up. We are making a scene and this conversation includes Mark. Let's go" Addison pulled Meredith and Derek into an on call room then she paged Mark. He arrived a few minutes later.

"He what's up? Oh hey Addie!"

"Don't get "hey Addie" me! Sit down"

"Jeez"

"What the hell is going on?!"

They all talked over each other so Addison yelled "one at a time it isn't that hard to do!"

Richard walked in and said "everyone can hear you guys yelling now explain to me what the hell this is all this for!"

"Ok well Derek wanted to build us a house and make a life, fast forward I found out Derek kissed the nurse so I confronted him. He admitted it so we broke up also because of other personal reasons. Then one day I wanted to get drunk so I did. I got to Joe's was really drunk then next thing I know I'm stripping Mark and Joe help me down and mark wraps me in a jacket then the next morning I woke up not remembering anything then I see Mark and then he tells me we slept together. Fast forward again we bumped into Derek and he started calling us whores and called me a slut and said that I did it on purpose to get him back. WHICH I DIDNT!"

"Ok. Why were you with Mark? Are you two a thing?"

"Oh god no Meredith is amazing but I was telling her what happened that night then the rest just happened."

"Kay not Derek you talk"

"Me and mer broke up, I saw her and Mark together then started calling them names then the fist fight broke out and mer got hit."

"Meredith got what!?"

"I got hit but we don't know who hit me"

"You all need to put your personal issues aside and leave them outside of the hospital! And Derek calm down your anger issues are getting out of hand. Lastly remember relationships within the hospital are frowned upon so I SHOULD report you or something but I'm not so you guys are getting away with this only this once!" Richard said.

"AND, sorry Richard, but Derek also be a decent human being and don't put Meredith in situations she hasn't learned to handle them ask your girlfriend to escort her out! That's right I heard about what happened in the OR" Addison said before we all left and went about our day without seeing each other again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.4K 36
When Meredith's health makes her move back to Seattle with her daughter she's up to new challenges. When Derek takes care of their daughter, Meredith...
2.7K 113 9
-𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗥 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 �...
38.4K 1.7K 13
Join Margo Shepherd as she navigates her way through her new home Seattle Grace Hospital Grey's Anatomy | Season 1- TBD MARK SLOAN x OC SLOW BURN #...
8.3K 452 11
𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚊 [𝚢𝚘𝚘-𝚗𝚘𝚢-𝚞𝚑] (𝚗.) 𝚊 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕-𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍, 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝 ❝𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱�...