my brothers best friend (tubb...

By person_yeah_

Tommyinnit is y/n's younger brother. his fame was unexpected and made y/n very proud of her brother. but when... More

"WOMAN!"
"Hi! im Tubbo!!"
"Can I be a streamer?"
"I AM NOT CRINGE WORTHY WOMAN!!"
"Tubs."
"What's going on..."
"Im so sorry Tubs..."
"What the hell Tubs."
"Hey Dumbass."
"You."
"TUBS!!!"
And We kissed.
"oh stop being jealous. Pissbaby."
"I'm. A. God."
"Off the path Tommy."
"Dont ask me that. I dont wanna lie."
"Hi bub! Hi Tommy!"
"Stream. Im. Live."
"Wait.. what the fuck-."
UNCLE SAPNAP!
depressed slut.
"You are a rose. and she is just a weed."
[30]
[31] Five more Minutes.
No Sike.
Thank you truly.
Hi !!
okay.
Reminders.
Scary.

"I win, because I have you."

16.9K 382 610
By person_yeah_

Y/n's point of view:
And we kissed. Soon Tommy comes out. "Oh god! Ewww!" Tommy yells before slamming the door again. I smile while kissing him. soon we pull apart. "Y/n?" Tubbo says sheepishly. "yes?" I ask in a hushed voice. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Tubbo asks with a hopeful tone. "Oh. Of course Tubs." I say happily. "Hurry up and get back in here they miss you!" Tommy yells. I smile and grab Tubbos hand. we walk back in and sit in the same spots as before. Tubbo is still holding my hand. "Jesus. took you long enough. Chat stop! You can't say that!" Tommy yells. I lean forward and see a comment.
Tubbos_number1fan: Cutes couple ever.
I smile like an idiot. "Tubbos_number1fan you're so correct." I say smiling. "Wait what?" Tommy asks. "Is it-." I stop him. "I'll tell you later." I whisper. I move and sit next to tubbo putting my head on his shoulder. my phone goes off and i see I got a twitter notification. i open the tweet.
"Tubbo and Y/n Are dating? clip it. Tommy and Tubbo and Y/n on stream right now. being as cute as ever when 'Tubbo_number1fan' said 'cutest couple ever.' and Y/n agrees." I smile and like the tweet then close my phone. "So you okay? people aren't being mean are they?" Tubbo asks in a hushed voice as Tommy yells as he kills Georgenotfound. "They're being really sweet actually. but if people are being mean i don't care. i'm happy that's all that matters to me. other than you." I say happily. He kissed me on the forehead and looks back to the screen. "Wait did you just kill George?!" Tubbo shouts. "What the hell man?" I shout too. "Let me try." i say giggling. after i kill George he yells, "Oh my god it's the lag!" I giggle and shake my head. "Sure keep telling yourself that, whatever you need to sleep better at night." tubbo and Tommy burst out laughing. "Not gonna lie you're really good at this." George says after killing him 10 times. "Oh i know but thank you." I say smiling. "Y/n give me back my streammm." Tommy says loudly. "Oh chat do you want me or Tommy? oh or Tubbo?" I ask smiling. chat goes wild with 'Tubbo!' and 'Y/n!' with only a few 'Tommy!' i smile but let my brother have it back. i sit with Tubbo again and smile. "You're really good at pvp you should go against Dream!" Tubbo says happily. "I really like the enthusiasm tubs but i'm no match for him." I say giggling. "I'm serious you have very similar was of fighting as him. you could kick his ass." Tubbo says sounding more serious. I smile. "Oh tubs. i would love to kick his ass but pvp isn't really my thing." I say playing with his hair. He frowns but starts smiling soon. "We should go to the beach tomorrow!" I suggest happily. "That sounds like a good idea!" Tubbo says smiling. "Tommy? do you wanna go to the beach tomorrow?" I ask. "sure we should go to the arcade after." He says before turning back to chat. "Hey chat! I'm gonna go now! Say bye Y/n say bye tubbo!" He says happily. "Bye chat!" Me and Tubbo say at the same time. He ends stream. my phone starts going off like crazy. i open twitter and see a lot of fan art, and people being so cute saying they 'ship' it. i see some rude things but i ignore them. we're happy no need to give a damn. Me and Tubbo cuddle as we fall asleep.

Tommy's point of view:
I wake up and see Tubbo and Y/n sleeping still. I get up and get ready for the beach. i walk back in and wake them up. "Tubbo. Y/n get the fuck up." I say loudly. They both slowly wake up.

Y/n's point of view:
I wake up and see tubbo and tommy are awake. "Good morning princess." Tubbo says smiling. "Good morning Tubs." I say happily. "Guys! get ready for the beach!" Tommy says quickly. "Okay okay we are." I say getting up. I get dressed
options:
1.)

2.)

3.)

and the little dress you wear over the dress.
1.)

2.)

3.)

I go back tubbos room. "Okay i'm ready." I say calmly. "We're going to the beach where's your swimsuit?" Tommy asks. "Under my dress?" I say quickly. "Yeah. ever heard of fashion?" tubbo says quickly before laughing. "oh? Tubs are you saying i don't look good?" I say raising an eyebrow. "I-I never said that! You look good! Better than good you look Beautiful as always!" Tubbo says panicked. "I was just fucking with you tubs." I say kissing him on his cheek. "Oh." Tubbo says sheepishly. I giggle and put my shoes on. We walk to the beach when a someone taped me on the shoulder. I turn around. "Wil?!" I shout hugging him. it's Wilbur. "Hi Y/n!" He says hugging me back. "Wilbur!" Tommy and Tubbo shout joining the hug. "Okay let's go swimming!" Tubbo shouts happily. "Okay!" I say happily. I slip my dress off and run with Tommy and Tubbo to the water. soon Wilbur joins us. Tommy splash's me. "Oi! dickhead!" I shout splashing him back. "Oh? This is war sisterinnit." Tommy shouts. Tubbo, Tommy, Wilbur, and I have a splashing war.
✨Time Skip✨
"Oi Tommy! Come here!" I shout as i'm standing by the water. Tommy runs up to me. "What's up?" He asks. "It's tubbo. I don't wanna leave. like ever. i'm gonna miss him." I say sadly. "We leave tomorrow. you still have time." Tommy says smiling. "But, i need him." I say looking out at the water. "Why? I get it he's your best friend but you were fine with just FaceTiming 24/7." Tommy says. "He isn't just my best friend Tommy. and I wasn't okay with it. It hurt that i couldn't hug him." I say frowning. "What do you mean? How is he not just your best friend." Tommy asks with a smile. "He's my best friend. But he's also my Boyfriend Tommy." I say smiling. "What?!" Tommy shouts. "I forgot to tell you!" I say loudly. Tubbo Runs over. "Is everything okay?" He asks quickly. "Yes Tubs everything is fine." I say sweetly. "No it's not! Bro. You didn't tell me you and my sister were boyfriend and girlfriend!" He shouts happily. "She told you?" Tubbo says nervously. "Yeah! Dude i'm so happy! My two best friends dating?!" He shouts. Wilbur walks over. "Hi Wil!" I say happily. "Whose dating?" He asks quickly before taking a bite of his sandwich. "Me and Tubbo." I say smiling. "Wow. Tubbo you finally got the balls to ask?" He says smiling. Tubbo nods. my phone goes off. "Oh Dream texted me." I say quickly.
Greenbitch:
Hey I just wanna say sorry for what those assholes are saying online, they don't know what they are talking about.

Y/ninnit:
What things?
i let out a shaky breath.

Greenbitch:
Open Twitter. not my place. but i'm sorry. :-(
Y/ninnit:
okay.

I open twitter. and the first thing I see: "Y/n Is just using Tubbo for his fans. And she always does things to try and make us feel bad for what people in the past said. But the truth is, she started growing followers since she was around. and she only was his friend when Y/n was streaming and stuff, she said she wasn't in contact with tubbo but right when Y/n starts streaming she talks to him non stop. and even says their a couple? it might be a joke but come on. Y/n If you're not using him, then leave him." I frown and Sit on the ground.

Tubbo's point of view:
Y/n Frowns and sits on the ground starting to panic. "Y/n? Princess what's wrong?" I ask frantically.
"T-They're saying i'm us-using you. they said i have to leave you and if i don't it's true." She says quickly. "Hey... I know you aren't using me... and they don't matter. not to me and not to you. who cares if they really loved you they wouldn't hurt you." I say grabbing her hands after sitting across from her.

Y/n's point of view:
'If they loved you... they wouldn't hurt you... aren't i hurting you? getting you hate..' I think. I turn to Tommy. and then start to cry.
"T-Tom's... Can we t-talk?" I ask in a shaky voice. "Yeah, Tubbo, Wilbur could you give us a minute." Tommy says quickly. They nod and leave. "You're not considering this are you? You aren't leaving him right?" Tommy asks quickly in a hushed voice. "N-no Tommy. But We can't date publicly. we need it to stay a secret and say it was joke. all of it. please. he said 'If they loved you they wouldn't hurt you' i'm not hurting him. but if we date publicly it will hurt him. you need to tweet too. we'll say we were just joking okay?" I say quickly. "Yeah okay. Tubbo!" Tommy yells for Tubbo and he comes running and so does Wilbur.

Tubbo's point of view:
(Before the talk between you and Tommy)
Me and Wilbur walk over to our chairs. "Do you think she will leave me? because of this? did i mess up?" I ask quickly. "No Tubbo. She loves you, and you love her. you have for some time now. She needs her brother, she'll have an idea of what we need to do soon. give her time for that." Wilbur says in a hushed voice. "Why do people online have to act like they know everything? or even make lies up? how does it help them?" I ask quickly. "People online do these things because they think they have the right to. And because they wanna hurt people, because they are cruel. You remember when Y/n went on that break for a week? she let them win for 1 week. but she missed her fans and streaming and you. So she said fuck it and did what is best. To ignore them shit people and be who you are. don't let assholes bring you down. Because it pointless. she will do what's best, and so will you. and those people will get bored with her and find something else to do with their miserable lives." Wilbur said smiling. "You give good advice." I say happily. "Tubbo!" Tommy yelled. I looked at Wilbur and we ran up to them.

Y/n's point of view:
"Tubs? We need to tell people we aren't dating. Say it was a joke, at least until they can handle the truth. And they aren't gonna win, because like you said, they don't matter not to me or to you. They won't win. i win, because i have you." I say smiling. "I'm fine with that. As long as i don't lose you." Tubbo says quickly. "Oh Tubs... you're stuck with me. you aren't getting rid of me that easily my prince." I say quickly. "Good. My princess." He says happily. "Okay oh my god ew. Tweet out how it was all just a joke. you guys aren't dating. okay?" Tommy says happily. I nod and pull my phone out. "Hey. I wanna clear this up. Me and Tubbo are just friends. He is my best friend and i'm not using him for followers, I want people to like me for me, not because of who i'm best friends with. I love him but he and I are just really close. We dressed up as a joke to see what fans would say." I tweet looking at tubbo. He and Tommy both tweeted too.
Tommyinnit:
Tubbo and Y/n are just friends. Stop saying they are dating, they dressed up as a joke and even act all weird and shit to get a reaction out of their fans, nothing more. I love gossip as the next guy but what you are saying about my best friends is shitty. they are just really close and like to joke around. And Y/n isn't using Tubbo for views or subs. They met before she even started streaming, they became close friends then too. They became friends from her killing him. you remember that right? anyway stop being pissbabies and leave them alone. and stop being bitches.

Tubbo_
Me and Y/n aren't dating. We are just really good friends. We like to mess around with fans, so we dressed up as if we went on a date to make fans of ours go crazy and it was all a joke. We don't have feelings for each other. We are just best friends, that's it. She isn't using me, Y/n is one of the nicest people i have EVER met and yeah she can have her mean moments but she would never do that. so stop lying like that.

'Seeing that written out hurts even if it is just to make fans stop and make our lives more private.' I think before standing up.

"Tubs?" I say quickly. "Yes princess?" Tubbo asks. I kiss him and smile, He kisses me back then, "Oh my god! Eww i'm gonna go drown myself now." Tommy says loudly. I laugh and kiss tubbo again while flipping Tommy off. "Oh Tommy stop, it's cute they are in love." Wilbur said quickly. "That's what's Ew about it." Tommy says quickly i just shake my head and hug Tubbo.

—————————————-
A long one again guys! I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR 7K READS HOLY SHIT! WHY THOUGH? MY STORY ISNT GOOD BUT IM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND READS AND YEAH IM SORRY I CANT COMMENT BUT IF SOMEONE HAS A QUESTION AND YOU KNOW HOW TO HELP PLEASE HELP THEM SINCE I CANT REPLY OR ANYTHING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 13.5K 44
"𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺, 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘺?" "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨? 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆." "𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐...
26.1K 490 27
Btw, side note I am dyslexic. I've been receiving a lot of notifications of people commenting correcting my spelling. I do apologise in advance befor...
618K 16.8K 48
UNDER EDITING 👍 ------- "Why are you so annoying Tommyinnit?" she said, a sigh escaping her lips. She was laying down on her bed with her arm coveri...
106K 2.7K 18
⌗꩜ 🍄 NEIGHBOR ! ★・-★・-★・-★・-★ ╭ ≧▽≦when val meets her neighbor and doesn't know ♡꒦꒷ who he is at all. but they can see each other fr...