Dark Desire🖤

By Riha_Subha1624

Ever heard of 'Opposites Attract'? This is the kind of story,which will absolutely prove that famed phrase co... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter: 04
Chapter: 05
Chapter: 06
Chapter:07
Chapter: 08
Chapter: 09
Chapter: 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Confusions
Encounter with Mary
Flown Rumours
Worse Circumstances
Different Character of Rose?
Kidnapped
Kidnapped Part Two
Never-ending Nightmares
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter 32
New Begining
As the Toxicity Begins
Regrettion
Hidden Opinions
Author's Note

Questions with no answers

420 24 2
By Riha_Subha1624

Eran's POV
I never realized when I fell fast asleep last night after coming back from Hunter's. There were a lot of missed calls,hundreds of texts on messenger and a lot of what's app notifications. Unfortunately I left my phone back at the charge and blacked out on my bed because of the amount of tiredness and shits I had to go through yesterday.

I switched on my phone,going firstly towards the inbox of Rose and mine,after which left my mind to be completely disappointed. She left me on the read and didn't even care to call me back. I know the fact,that if I was in her place,I would have been hurt too,but she's just now making a mountain out of a molehill.

"Good morning Rose!" I texted,normally hoping for a reply and the text did get delivered. Now this was getting on my nerves. I quickly grabbed my AirPods for the night stand and directly called her on her phone. After a couple of rings,she finally decided to pick the call up. "Hello?" she answered with a groggy voice.

Shit

She just woke up. I woke her up! Oh god! "Hi!" I said,with a cheery voice. She might have stood up from her bed and cleared her throat replying, "hey! Good morning" as I started to fangirl over her morning raspy voice.

Holy shit

"Whatcha doing" I asked,shaking my head as I realized the amount of flushed I felt. "Just woke up,can I call you back later?" she replied as I rolled my eyes. I nodded and disconnected the call sighing to myself. With a heavy heart, I typed in the text, "I'm sorry for behaving rude with you Rose,I just didn't like the way you spoke that day" and sent it.

Sighing I got up from my bed excusing myself for a good stretch. Stretching after a long deep sleep is so satisfying I swear to god! But I seriously wish,that what if Rose was just right there sleeping next to me,I would have gotten the opportunity to watch her sleep and would have pulled her in my arms.

But I guess madam is way too busy being mad at me. I slipped  into a pair of black pants,a black T-shirt matched with a leather black jacket and brushed my hair properly,applying some perfume. Today was Jack's birthday and I had to attend it forcefully,but for now I was leaving for my normal hangout spot with my friends.

There was another call from Hunter,which I ignored for the 23rd time now,and there was no text from Rose,no snaps from her either. I just hope that she is fine,and she is taking her medications properly. I sighed,and took my car keys and descended the stairs while my phone rang again and it was Hunter.

I received the call and connected my AirPods.

Rose's POV
After speaking with Eran for a minute,he disconnected the call as I rolled my eyes and sat up straight. I slept real late last night,but now thanks to yesterday,my eyes are so swollen that I can hardly open them,with my head bursting with a splitting headache. Like everything bloody HAS to happen with me at the same time.

But whatever Eran is the sweetest

I checked my phone for any further notifications,but my inbox was just as empty as my life. I gave off a slight laughter,watching Taylor Swift's funny Instagram story about her cat,Olivia. I wish I had a cat like her as well,I would post about it all day! I walked to the kitchen as my phone rang receiving a FaceTime call from Ryan.

I placed the phone on the side of the kitchen counter and received the call watching him munching on the tasty chicken fry. "And that's why you decided to call me? You would get a food poisoning after eating that" I cursed as he rolled his eyes. "You just woke up,I'm guessing by the looks of your hoodie and your shorts" he replied as I nodded and applied the jam on my bread.

Rose: "Smart"
Ryan: "What's up with your eyes? They look more disgusting then they normally do"
Rose: "Thanks and nothing"
Ryan: "what happened with Eran?"

Ughhhhh

Rose: "Is my whole world supposed to be revolving around a crush? There are other issues going on in my life as well bruh"

Ryan: "Owkkayyy got ya! By the way,I'm in a problem"
Rose: "I know,what is it?"

Eran's POV
"Bruh I'm sorry for yesterday" said Hunter through the call as I unlocked my car and sat in it. "It's okay,just don't forget to never repeat it again,or else your face would have chances to get damaged" I replied coldly as he gave off a laughter. "Umm,are you coming today at Jack's party?" He asked,as I drove.

"Yep I am! Hey do me a favour and call up the rest of our group to our usual hangout spot. I'm off to there" I replied,diverting the topic. "Sure" he replied as I thanked him,disconnecting the call.

The green lights changed to red as soon as I joined the traffic and I took the time out to check my mobile phone and as expected,there wasn't any single text from Rose. Is it just me missing her,or she doesn't even give a single shit about me,or like what is it?! I quickly drew a huge breath in,and texted her one more time.

"Don't you want to talk to me?" I texted as it got delivered,which means her WiFi is connected and she's at home then why on earth are you ignoring me!! Rolling my eyes I started to receive another call from Ricky as I shoved the phone inside my bag pack. Really wasn't ready for his tantrums regarding Jessica now.

Rose's POV
"Are you like the most stupid guy or today's some sort of special occasion for it!" I yelled at Ryan,throwing my bread on the couch as I watched his head hidden behind his palms out of guilt. "I really don't know man,I don't know how I ended up kissing Nikki,I don't know how my girlfriend would react to it" he mumbled.

"Okay I'll be right back" I said quickly trying to run away from this huge issue because it can't be certainly solved by me. No sir,I didn't sign up for this at all. "No no no,please,I need your help! You stay there in the same country with Elena and I live somewhere else,how am I.." "your lips are moving,I don't know why!!" I interrupted sarcastically attempting to cut the call as I watched his eyes get all teary and he kept on staring at me.

Whenever this cancer shit kills me,I would really wanna ask God as to why on earth did He have to make me so soft hearted and not so cold and pathetic like guys

"Okay,give me some time to think about it,and I'll come up with a solution,but I would rather suggest you to go up to your girlfriend and spill the beans" I said,running fingers through my hair. "Are you sick? She would think I cheated on her" "well you technically did! This is why I hate long distance relationships,they are seriously alarming and dangerous!" I replied.

"I'm not a douchebag like your first ex" said Ryan as I lowered my gaze. "N..no he wasn't a douchebag" "you could never forget him nah?" He asked as my heart beat kinda fastened. It was truly weird how still each and every thing about my first ex made an effect on me. "Look at me" said Ryan as I could feel a trickle of tear gleam in my eyes.

The pain I went through when he was gone,the memories of me crying by my bed the whole night out of missing him,the sight of his cycle's disappearance under my apartment broke me. Yeah he used to visit me each and every day until he was gone. No matter how bad it rained,or how incredibly sunny it was,or the way the chilly winter fell. All that mattered to him was my smile which changed as soon as he went off.

That care,that desperation,that little adorable things he did would always be something I would appreciate about him..

"Umm,shall we talk about something else?" I said sniffling. "About Eran?" He said,as I turned around blushing. "There's the difference between getting sad for your ex,and happy with a stranger" he added.

"Sureee!" I said as he laughed hard to it. "Bro you are so in love! Propose him already!" "I'm still not sure about it,I mean what if he starts to.." "dislike you? He will! Because you have a horrible dressing sense,just look at your disgusting shorts" he said as I quickly looked down. "It's fine,shut up and Eran is not that kind of a guy and now could you get the hell out of here? I have to go and leave for shower"

I said,as he rolled his eyes. "With Eran?" "Shutup Ryan!"
And with that I quickly disconnected the call and burst out into laughter. God,the simplest issues and topics regarding him just makes me soooo happy!

Eran's POV
My friends started to gossip around as I sat on a rock near the beach and started to swipe through Rose's silly images and crazy cute videos with her rabbit teeth on,and her hair undone. She looks beautiful with her hair open,yet again rocks it with her hair left on a messy bun. Looks gorgeous with makeup,and beautiful without it.

A smile started to creep out of my lips and I texted her another time. "Are we never gonna speak again!" This time the text didn't get delivered so I assumed she must be in her class. I would be so mad if any guy tries to hit on her from her English class,I would freaking break his filthy face,and screw his eyes if he eyed my girl.

For over years I have been so unhappy,so desperate for a real reason to smile. My real self lived in secret,hiding behind the mask I put on whenever I'm out of my house. A different person in school,and a different person at three am in my room. But ever since I saw Rose,my world started to change,it started to take different turns.

I know I took a great risk trusting up on a girl once again,but her smile filled with innocence left me with no other choices. I had to know her,I had to get to see her,talk to her,feel her.

Love her

Rose's POV
Stepping into a pair of denims,and a leather jacket with a matched scarf I put on a light lipstick and makeup and stepped out of my house locking the door. I terribly missed my mom asking me to be safe and call her if i needed any help. Wonder when is she going to return.

Sighing,I stepped out of my lift and started to walk by the sidewalk on the road and texted Eran. 'I miss you' and switched off the data and continued walking. Today is just another day,it's fine it's okay. You won't get any anxiety attacks,there would be no sign of sadness on your face and you won't cry,missing Eran.

I will smile,and wave and will talk normally and won't let a hint of sadness or illness get on my face and I'll make sure it all looks believable. Getting to talk with Eran,and watching him smile on our FaceTimes makes me feel so real and warm. His smile has that capability to just colour away the dark rooms and walls of my lonely world.

His eyes gleams so bright,making me smile as I swear I could see my future in them. His hair,whenever falls on his left side of his face covering a bit of his eyes makes me blush so hard that I swear I can feel my cheeks get flushed and red. You know he has got those aura that no matter how dark the situation is,no matter how bad the thing is,I would never be able to curtain the truth from him.

Is this really called love? Or is it just an infatuation. Why does it burn me whenever I see or hear his presence with some other chick? Why does my cheeks get stained by tears whenever I feel his disappearance? Why is it like,whenever I see him sad,my heart clenches with grief and I feel like ripping the head off from the person who inflicted the misery on him?!

Oh dear God,what are you doing to me Eran D'Souza..

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.6K 112
Warning : This story is intended for readers aged 18 and above. It contains explicit content, including violence and marital rape, which may be offen...
159K 5K 23
It doesn't matters who you love, if that person reciprocates your feeling. Sometimes being, or getting things to be legal, doesn't help with the prob...
221K 7.1K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
895 60 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...