High School Life

By Lokis03277

A Group Of Teens Try To Survive High School While Also Dealing With Drama. More

Morning Madness
Lure For Adventure
Breeze
Madness
New Adventures
Moving In
TroubleMakers
The Catch
Weekend Trouble
Investigation
Love Is In The Air
Situations
And Life Goes On
Moving On
Dates
Crazy Times
Runaway
Runaway Two
Another Day Ahead Of Us
Firecrackers
Free At Last
Love And Energy
Epilogue

Head Above Water

105 11 272
By Lokis03277

A/N: Hey Guys, Sorry for the little Author's Note But I decide to give you all an update as to what's going on with me. First of all for the last couple of days. I have been unwell and The Pain on my thumb has gotten worse. Today I'm doing a little better now and My Thumb is slowly healing up so hopefully by Tomorrow, I'm gonna be a Hundred Percent( I hope so). Anyways Hope you guys enjoy the new chapter.

January 14 2019

The Gang were at Cafeteria as Everyone was eating as they were talking about their lives and more until The Cafeteria Doors were open as Everyone in the Cafeteria saw Peyton and Peter doing something together.

Everyone was cheering for them as The Gang were staring at everyone in confusion as The Whole Cafeteria threw Confetti at them as The Gang were weirded out.

Eryos: They're not Couple goals.

Daikon saw Alex who was looking a little different.

Alex:

Cody: Calm Down Anarchist. You'll find someone.

Alex: Like hell I'm gonna find someone.

James: I'm with this guy right now. Alex is cool, Badass and all but No Girl goes near him or even likes him. Peter is straight up a Biebler and He has a Hot Australian Girlfriend. That's Bullshit.

Dario: Well You miss one fact about Alex.

James: Oh Yeah.

Keku: He's always eating everything.

Alex: So What?

Sunmer: No Girl is gonna date a guy that eats a lot.

Chris: I'm surprised he didn't gain some weight.

Alex: That's because I always work out.

Wyatt: Hmmmm. We'll find you someone.

Alex: Alright Then.

Maria: The Ship Master is gonna find the best girl for you.

Alex: Oh No. Here we go again.

Daniel: Try asking a girl out if your really that confident.

Alex: Yeah I'll see.

Daikon: You'll find someone Kid.

Alexa: Just Keep Waiting Ambrose.

Alex: All This Waiting is pissing me off but I'll do it for the sake of the plot.

Cody: That's the spirit.

They continued eating their food until They saw Brock and his friends approaching them as they sighed in anger.

The Gang:

Brock: You think we're gonna accept defeat?

James: Dude I heard that line so many times in different books and in the end they still lose.

Wyatt: Yeah so get out of our face or-

Dario/Keku: We're gonna knock you out again.

Brock and his friends didn't like the insult as They threw water at Summer's Face as They all sighed in anger and started throwing punches at them as It was Chaos. The Gang all grabbed food from the table and then....

They were throwing pies at Brock and his friends as the entire cafeteria were laughing at them until Cody did a wedge on him as Alex and Chris threw water on him before Dario and Keku did a double hip toss as Summer and Eryos stomped on Brock's nuts as Maria and Alexa decided to finish it with a kick to the face as Daikon gave them a Bucket of water. Maria and Alexa smiled and then....

Daniel: And Next Time Stay Down.

Daikon: For Real. Stop picking on us or else we'll keep embarrassing you.

Just then the group went to the nurses office as some of the friends had scratches and scars from the fight as Alex was putting ice on his black eye as He saw Rhea running and going towards James.

Rhea: Oh God. Your eye.

James: Its fine.

Rhea was checking on James Eye as Alex saw Adam Page running inside the room and hugging Summer.

Adam: Dammit. I'll make them pay for this.

Summer: Its fine Adam.

Alex was about to speak until Io and Marisa pushed Alex as Io ran towards Dario and Marisa ran towards Tobias.

Io: You should be more careful.

Dario: I know.

Marisa: Didnt you promise me you'll stop picking fights?

Tobias: Sorry.

Alex was again trying to speak until Sasha and Tanahashi pushed him as Banks ran towards Cody and Tana ran towards Maria.

Tana: Bastards, Me and Okada will deal with them.

Maria: Thanks.

Sasha: Dammit. Be Careful Johnson.

Chris: Me?

Alex: No, You Idiot. She's talking about Cody.

Alex and Chris was about to speak until Jericho, Raquel and Toni pushed past them as They were checking on them.

Toni: Are you alright Wyatt?

Wyatt: I'm fine.

Raquel: You need to be careful Big Man.

Keku: I'll try.

Jericho: Eryos....

Eryos: I'm fine.

Jericho: Great to hear. I'm here for you.

Alex saw Gail checking on Daniel as Alexa was cleaning Daikon's Bruised lips as he saw Chris talking to Adam and Summer.

Alex:

Alex was done fixing his eye as The Gang left the room and were heading for their final class for today until someone stopped the group.

The Gang:

Tobias: Uhhh Who are you?

Lacey: Name's Lacey and I'm the student counselor.

Cody: Sweet.

Lacey: Indeed but which one of you nasties is Alex Ambrose?

Alex: *Points at Dario* This Guy is Alex Ambrose.

Dario: What?!?

Lacey: Hmmm And Who are you?

Alex: Wyatt Weaver.

Lacey: *Points at Wyatt* And Who's that?

Alex: *Points at Wyatt* That's Maria Marshall.

Lacey: What the?

Dario: No I'm not Alex. This guy is Alex.

Dario pointed at Alex as Lacey stared at him.

Lacey: *Looks at Alex* Your Alex Ambrose?

Alex: Me? I'm not-

Lacey: Your coming with me.

Lacey grabbed Alex's hand as she dragged him to the student counselor room as They looked at each other.

James: Well We won't be seeing him for a while.

Keku: Ah Great.

Daniel: He'll make it back alive.

Daikon: Or Maybe Not.

School ended as Everyone was outside the gate as They didnt see Alex back at all.

Chris: Hope Miss Student Counselor didnt kill him.

Eryos: Or Kidnapped him.

Maria: Look, Let's go to Alex's house. Heard Mickie will show up.

Cody: Yeah but Alex is not here and how do we get inside the house?

Dario: *Sighs in anger* His Brother is gonna let us in.

Summer: How are you so sure?

Daikon: Because We'll make him.

Alexa: Right. Let's get going.

The Gang got inside the car as They saw Alex walking towards him as they got in the car.

Chris: You got her pregnant?

Alex: Shut up!

Wyatt: What happened?

Alex: I took your guys blame and I had to clean the Cafeteria and write I'm Sorry Three Hundred times before leaving.

Tobias: Ouch.

Alex: Let's get to my house. I'll open the door.

One Hour Later

They were inside Alex's house as they were playing the waiting game.

Peter: She should be here any second.

Maria: Come on now. I'm tired!!!

They were waiting for two hours as they were playing some music.

The Music was ramping up as Everyone was jamming to it as They still didnt saw her.

Peter: Any Minute.

Dario: *Sighs* I hate this.

Keku: No kidding.

Daikon: I swear, If we wait one more minute then ill-

They heard a bell from the main door as they all got up and looked through the window and saw Peter's Friends ready for the group study.

What's next for them?

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger but Next Chapter will be Long and Interesting. Thanks for Reading and Stay Cool :)

Stay Safe and have a nice day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 83 13
Story of a teenage girl struggling with life, drama, and all that is a part of high school.
229 4 40
Teenage Drama love story. Read to find out its really a good story.
230 53 36
Two teenagers trying to find a place in this world, a place just for themselves~
459 2 13
A girl starts dating a guy, but a new girl enrolls at their school and tries anything she can do to break them up.