๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’† ๐’‚ ๐‘ณ๐’–๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ƒ...

By chaejoong_17

Tharn: Tharn is a famous singer all round the globe. Living a luxurious lifestyle makes him a person who have... More

Words from The Writer
Introduction
Chapter 1: Love At First Sight?
Chapter 2:The Confusion Part I
Chapter 2:The Confusion Part II
Chapter 3: Dinner or Date?
Chapter 4: Learning to Love
Chapter 5:The Moment I Need You
Chapter 6:เธ—เธตเนˆเธฃเธฑเธ (Darling)
Chapter 7: The Growing Love
Chapter 8: A Day
Chapter 9:I think I've loved you too much
Chapter 10: Let's Fly
Chapter 11 : 21 February
APOLOGIES (NOT AN UPDATE)
Chapter 12: Forgotten
Chapter 13: Reminiscent
Chapter 14: Memoirs
Chapter 15: Long Lost Blood
Chapter 16: Still With You
Chapter 17: I Fucking Love You
Chapter 18: Let's Start Again
Chapter 19: Chasing
Chapter 20: With You
Chapter 21: The Gifted
Chapter 22: Love
Chapter 23: Le dรฉfi de la vie
Chapter 24:Love Story I
Chapter 25: Love Story II
Chapter 26: Shopping Maniac
Chapter 27: Pho
Chapter 28: Love And Affection
Special Chapter : 'Singto' (LeoKen's story part)
Chapter 29: ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ(Part 1)
Chapter 29 : ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ (Part 2)

Chapter 30: '๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ'

2.8K 135 23
By chaejoong_17

Hey yalls..just like I promised..Here is the last chapter..I apologize if I've made mistakes before and it somehow offended some of the readers.. especially homophobes..I accept all criticisms and as it was also beneficial for me and improve my knowledge.. also other readers..

I really couldn't see or guess everyone's expectations for this chapter,but I hope it was enough .. Literally,this community had matured my thoughts although sometimes it was so hard for me to accept advices..To think of positivity,that was I ever did..but if anything crossed over,I apologize..Thank you for reading thou..love yall readers and stay tuned for new books 😊❤️❤️❤️

No one's POV

Vee : 'Type!!!Type!!!Wake up!!!You nitwit!!Wake up!!Or else,I'll be the one who will marry Tharn!!You wake up now,you asshole!!'

*Thud*

Jin: 'Heyyy...'I'll be the one who will marry Tharn' my ass!! I told you to wake Type up but instead you want to steal his husband?..You dickhead..*spanked Vee's butt'

Vee: 'Er..err..sorry,my wife..I won't do it again..but this asshole right here won't get up'

Type: 'Who do called asshole,you asshole?'

*Piak!!'

Type's feet landed on Vee's face and kicked him down from the bed..

Vee: 'Eeyyhh hiaa Type!!How could you kicked me off the bed??From my own bed?'

Type: 'Auw.. Didn't you both sleep together before?'

Type look at Vee and Jin with one of his brows lifted..

Vee: 'It's a long story'

Jin: 'It's not that long,you dummy..He said he wanted to have 'it'every night and my tired ass can't handle him..so I ordered him to move to your room for twice a week..so I can relaxed myself..and when he refused,I would choose to move out..'

Vee: 'Jin..why did you t.. How embarrassing'

Type: 'Eneyy..you pervert..also..you're scare of Jin...'

Vee: 'Err...call me whatever you wanted.. now...you..why did you asked us to sleep here a week before your wedding? Didn't Tharn missed you and your pretty ass?And why did he sleep in a separated room?'

Jin: 'At Level 6..' (Jin continued)

Vee: 'You didn't crave for his candy?'

*Piak*

Type: 'Craving my ass!..That Tharn told me that we cannot meet each other for a week..he said he got suprises for me.. let's just say..who doesn't want suprises?So I played along'

Jin: 'It must be a huge surprise right..hmmmph..How I wished to have someone like Tharn as husband..not like this dumb right here..I've spent 5 years with him,but he is still with his childishness..'

Type: 'Auw na..You both hold for a very long time already..so try to appreciate each other..there is no used to fight over small things..for me..living with Tharn taught me a lot ..I've face more than what I had face before..they even tested my patience and my courage..now look at how far things go..I can't believe I'm going to be someone's other half*rubbed his ring*'

Jin: 'Huiii..looks like someone's smile almost reached his ears...not so much like he was before..He doesn't even care who Thara Kirigun is..'

Type: 'Err..err..I know.. That's before I met him..But now..I did.. I'm so glad'

Vee: 'Errm...Can I ask one thing?'

Type: 'What?'

Vee: 'When will you take your shower and get ready before the wedding ceremony started? It's already 7:30 a.m and you are still on bed..'

Type: 'Heuy!!!I almost forgot!!'

Type jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom..

Type: 'Vee!!!!!My towel..I forgot to grab it!!'

Vee: 'This dickhead..Eerr!!!I'll bring it for you'

Jin: 'Aa..ahh..Let me go get the makeup artist..You go get the towel for Type..Then took out the outfit from the huge white cupboard there..'

Vee: 'Dai khrub wifey ku..'

🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️

Type's POV

I looked at the mirror while brushing my teeth..

Damn..this reminds me of Tharn back then when he taught me how to use this electronic toothbrush..He is the sweetest..I just can't with him..

I rinse my mouth and went to the bathtub..I drop the bath bomb before dipping myself in it..Maybe 30 minutes won't kill..But I can't wait for the wedding..Yes.. It's 2;00 p.m...and right now my heart was pounding hard as hell..

As I was playing with the bubbles,I reminisce everything about Tharn..even the smallest point of our paths are still fresh in my mind.. Not forget to mention Harns..That precious little snow was the reason that Tharn and myself grew loves for each other..and it is quite sad that the veterinarian told us that Harns have to be put away for a while until I gave birth to my child.. They said Harns need to be quarantine for about 3 months after vaccination of rabies disease,so I would be glad because Harns was my favourite pet I have ever had..Sorry,Harns,but Papa can't bring you to the wedding..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
No one's POV

Type walked out from the bathroom and Vee was preparing the outfit..hanging some props on his arm..

Vee: ‘So..which one? A bowtie or...a necktie?'

Type: ‘Mmmm..maybe..a bowtie..Tharn always asked me to put them on with formal attire and I always refused..So today..I'm wearing it for him..'

Type became so considerate that day and he wanted to be a good wife for Tharn..He is doing things to make up everything he refused to do for Tharn before...He really hope,that this can show how much he is sincere about their relationship..

He gets distracted when he walked to the cupboard where he kept all his old things back when he moved into Tharn's condo..

He opened up the door and took out a small hand-size box..

He sat on the make-up table,letting the make-up artist do his face and hair....

He tried hard to opened the box but it was locked..He somehow forgot the password..

Artist: ‘Auw..Nong...Can you please settle down?I need to make sure the make-up doesn't messed up'

Type: ‘Owh..khxtoun na phi..I didn't mean to..'

Artist: ‘Aaa..aa.. It's okay..And what are you holding there?Is that a box you holding?"

Type: ‘Yes phi.. It's my mother's..but she gave it to me before she passed away..’

Artist: ‘Owhh.. It must be precious to your right?'

Type: ‘It is..and.. somehow..I forgot the password for this padlock..'

Artist: ‘Auw..how come?Have you tried anything?'

Type: ‘I did..and it didn't work..I remembered I changed the password when I moved in here with Tharn..But ..I forgot the numbers'

Artist: ‘Well..I can't help you with that..since I don't know anything but..I hope you'll remember it soon..To think about..Why didn't choose an easy numbers combination..like..The date of your first date..or the date you move in with Tharn?Like it would be easier to memorize..'

Type: ‘Wait na...Did you just said...The date I move in with..Tharn?That might work..'

Type memorized the date he move in with Tharn.. It was 090119..

As soon as he matched the last number,the padlock clicked..

Type: ‘That's it!!Phi!!It works..I...It was the date I move in with Tharn..I..Khxb jai na phi..I wouldn't even thought about it if it wasn't for you...'

Artist: ‘Good for you then.. besides..I thought about it accidentally.. didn't knew that it would help a lot..Now..what are you waiting for.. check what you put inside it while I do my magic on you'

While the artist busy grooming Type,he take a look inside the box.. It's the picture of his Mae and Pho..Just a glance at their pictures,Type immediately teared up..

Artist: ‘Auw...Nong...What's wrong?Why did you cry all of the sudden?Did I hurt you or something?Or..you don't like my make-up?'

Type: ‘*Took a tissue and dap on his face carefully*No phi.. Khxtoun..I didn't mean to ruin the make-up..But.. can you leave me alone for a little while..maybe about 5 minutes?I need to be alone..?Please?'

Artist: ‘Aaa..Urm..dai si..take your time..if you're ready.. call for me..ok mai'

The artist leave Type alone in the room since he asked for some space..

He looked at the pictures of Mae and Pho and it was heartbreaking for him to only be able seeing them through pictures..No hugs,no kiss,not even their attention..

He looked at the picture of Mae alone,which he took 2 weeks before Miy get sicked and before God took her last breath away..

Flashback:

Type: ‘Auw na Maee!!Just stand there..I want to take a picture of you alone..It would only take a while..'

Mae: ‘Tchh..Haiih.. this boy..Just what's the point taking picture of me..I am no longer that beautiful as what you see in my old picture..'

Type: ‘Maeeeeee..Pose nicely..Just a shot.. promise..I want to keep it for memories..'

Mae: ‘Errr..daii..wait..Type..I..'

*Snap*

Mae: ‘Auww..Type...Mae are not yet ready..why did you snapped early..'

Type: ‘*looked at the camera*Mae took too long..besides.. it's not that bad, Mae..Look'

Mae: ‘Er..er..Dai..But make sure you photoshop it a little..I don't want to look fat in the picture..'

Type: ‘Dai khrub,My beautiful Mae..*hugged Mae*'

Mae: ‘Er..err..Dai..dai..'

^^~^^^^~^^^^~^^^^~^^^^~^^^^~^^^^~^^^^~^^^^~^^^^~^^^^

Type tried to hold his tears since he already put make up on and he doesn't want to make even more mess for the artist..

Type: ‘Mae..I apologize.. Because I never photoshop your picture..since you are already beautiful here..More beautiful as you grew old..I...I wished*trembling voices*You and Pho are here..at my wedding..I've missed you both so much..I want to hug you both so badly..I want you both to see,I'm becoming someone's other half..And soon,seeing your own grandchild being born..to call you both Yai(Grandma) and Pū̀ Grandfather)..'

Type took out the other paper folded in the box..he unfold it..

Type dapped off his tears and breathe thoroughly..He gets up and call the make-up artist to continue her job..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Type leaves right after Tharn leaves the condo..They went to the location which were booked specially for their occasions..

Type was so nervous and what makes him feel nervous the most is how would he face the audiences there..He can't stop holding both of his hands as they were sweating..

Miy: ‘Auw..Son..Are you nervous or something?'

Type: ‘Yes miy..How would I face the audience there?I..I have stage fright actually..'

Miy: ‘Hey..hey..hey..Son..you are not going to run a concert or what.. It's not like you are going to perform there.. It's your wedding..and that thing you are going to stand on is called altar..'

Miy sigh as she smile looking at Type's reactions..

She persuade him to make him feel better..

Miy: ‘Look..Son..I know how it feels like to be standing there.. Walking through the audiences..But..that was never an excuses to be afraid..You can still have a reason to be standing there.. with all of your passion and courage.. Remember..that as soon as you stepped into the hallway,look directly to your groom..'

Type: ‘You mean..I look directly at Tharn..as I walked in?..*nervous tone*'

Miy: ‘Yesssss.. It's not like you are going to marry someone else..It definitely must be Tharn.. your future husband..So..Just look at him..like you have never met him before or..maybe for a long time.. make it feels like he is your love at first sight..Look deeply into his eyes..and don't even bother looking at the audiences..They are just there to watch..You hear me?'

Type: ‘Urm..uhum..Dai khrub miy..'

Miy: ‘Now calm down..and relax.. don't think too much the surrounding and think about what you are waiting for..Okay mai?'

Type nodded and relax..

HEYY!!!YOU!!...YES YOU!! THE ONE WHO ARE READING THIS CHAPTER..HOW CAN YOU ENTERED SOMEONE'S WEDDING WITHOUT AN INVITATION CARD....

WAIT...WHAT???YOU DON'T HAVE IT WITH YOU????..LIKE OMG...I HAVE REMINDED YOU TO BRING IT WITH YOU AND YOU SAID YOU LOST IT???..

URGHHHHHHHH...FINE..LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO SHARE THE COPY THEN..

HERE..YOU CAN HAVE IT..

AND DON'T EVER LOSE THIS ONE AGAIN..I DON'T WANT TO SHARE IT ANYMORE IF YOU DID..(UNLESS YOU TOOK A SCREENSHOT OF IT🤡)

OKAY .. LET'S HIT THE ROAD RAIKANSSSSSS

💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒

As soon as they arrived,the audiences were so excited..Who doesn't,when they are attending a wedding of the year which costs almost 50 000 USD..all are sponsored by Tharn's himself and a 1 over 10 by his father's..

Almost a total of 100 people attended the wedding and everyone were already sitting at their place..

Type was so nervous but he must remember what Mae told him..

As soon as walks out from the car,Leo was standing right in front of him..giving out his hand..

Leo: ‘My little Cîw looks so handsome today..'

Type: ‘Phi..*blushed*I'm feel so odd about myself..Do I really look good?'

Leo: ‘Bet you are.. because Tharn would definitely getting nose bleed when he see how handsome you are right now...I can say this,as if..We are not brothers,and I met you first..I would definitely be the one standing on the altars..'

Type: ‘Ha..ha..ha..ha..so funny..'

Leo: ‘Now..if you mind..shall I walked you through the hallway and get you to meet your love?'

Type: ‘Thank you*bent his hand into P'Leo's arm*'

Leo: ‘Pleasure..'

️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

As they walked through the crowd,the flower boys and girls were swaying their hand, scattering flower petals on the pathway.. Type who was so nervous so he look directly at Tharn..

He was stunned and amazed..This was never the first time,Tharn amazed him with Tharn's high - sense of fashion..but one of the thing he noticed,Tharn was not wearing a bowtie on his neck as he always did..

He can't even take his eyes off Tharn,as if it was glued at the direction he was looking at..The audiences were no longer a problem..Now it was just him,Tharn and the song playing at the background..

Type took step by step towards the altar as P'Leo let his arm go..

His eyes were still glued to Tharn..

Tharn gave out his hand and Type reached for his hand..The goosebumps Type gets shows how excited he is..

Their hand was holding to eachother, while their eyes were glued for eachother..and

Hearts glued for eternity..

Tharn: ‘Don't know that you could be this beautiful today?I almost shout to the audiences when they can't take their eyes off you'

Type: ‘Owhh..so before..I was not...'

A finger shut Type's mouth..

Tharn: ‘Shh..I didn't said that..you are handsome and beautiful ever since we met..'

Type: ‘Tchh..Sugary..might get diabetes sooner or later..'

Tharn: ‘Well get your medications ready, because your life would be filled with sweetness soon..'

Type: ‘To think about..why didn't you put on your bowtie? Didn't you said that it was the most important thing for you when attending formal occasions?'

Tharn: ‘Well... Someone back then said I looked even better when I let my chest exposed..so I did it..now..looked at who's wearing bowtie on his neck?'

Type: ‘I'm wearing this for you..so what?'

Tharn: ‘Well do you feel comfortable with that?'

Type bites his lips,expressing that he feel quite uncomfortable with that on..

Pope: ‘Are you both ready?'

Tharn: ‘Pardon me,phi..but I have one more thing to take care of'

Tharn reached Type's bowtie and tries to take it off..

Type: ‘Auw..Tharn,what are you doing?'

Tharn: ‘Don't force yourself wearing this,love..I know you feel uncomfortable with them on..'

Type let Tharn took off the bowtie from his neck and gave it to P'Leo..

Tharn: ‘Aight..We are now ready phi'

Pope: ‘Alright... Then..the ceremony starts'

Pope: ‘Please face each other as you declare these vows to one another. Thara Kirigun, you may start.'

Pope: I, say your name, take you, your groom's name,to be my wedded husband. I promise to stay by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health.'

Tharn: I, Thara Kirigun, take you, Thiwat Pawattakun to be my wedded husband. I promise to stay by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health.'

Pope: ‘Repeat after me,I,say your name, take you, your groom's name, to be my wedded husband. I promise to stay by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health.

Type: ‘I, Thiwat Pawattakun, take you, Thara Kirigun to be my wedded husband. I promise to stay by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health.'

Pope: ‘With the witnesses here,I here by announced Thara Kirigun and Thiwat Pawattakun as husbands..You may kissed eachother'

As soon as the pope says that,Type feels like he is melting..His knees was trembling and he can barely stand for himself..

Tharn softly grabbed his neck from behind and neared his face towards Type's..

He whispered,

Tharn: ‘You want me to kiss you normally,or until your jaws dropped?'

Type: ‘..a...u..i..e..o.... Urm..'

Tharn: ‘Well ..I take that as a yes for the second option ..'

Tharn's lips were immediately pressed on Type's juicy lips..His kiss was even more passionate than it was before..Type could feel the love as their lips touched..so he kissed Tharn back..placing his arms around Tharn's back..

They kissed for almost a minute,as if they were longing for eachother's lips for a long time..The audiences were busy capturing those beautiful moment..some of them were cheering..

Leo: ‘When will I get to kiss you like that huh?'

Ken: ‘Get your certification first..then you can do what you wished for'

Leo: ‘Auw..really?'

🎴🎴🎴🎴🎴🎴🎴🎴🎴🎴🎴🎴

MC/Sarawat: ‘To lovebirds and audiences,please move to the cabin to avoid getting sunburn and heat..or elsewhere you wanted..just don't attack the food tables yet  before I did..Thank you'

MC2/Tine: ‘Auw na...Hun.. Can't you stop making jokes?Khxtoun na khrub for his manners..Everyone please kindly move to the cabin for the next occasion..Khxb Khun na khrub..'

Type: ‘Wait.. isn't that.. Sarawat and Win's voices?'

Tharn: ‘Well..I don't want to hire someone else since I have trust issues..I don't want things just like before..You know..'

Type: ‘Mmmhh..My husband are so discerning..'

Tharn: ‘A..aa..now let's go to the kabin..'

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

At the kabin

???: ‘Nong Type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

The familiar voice  was just like the one Type heard back when he was in Philippines..

Type: ‘Auwwww!!!!P'Nut?!!!?'

A smiley, beautiful woman ran towards Type and hugged him..Yes,it was P'Nut.. Tharn's friend who lives in Philippines..The one who owned a luxurious restaurant there,The Spiral..

Nut: ‘Heuyyyyyyyyy..khidthunggg khun(Missed you) It's been almost a year...and look at you..'

Nut: ‘You look so handsomee...Aieeeee..'

Type: ‘No phi..look at you..as charismatic as before..so pretty..someone might hooked up to you today..'

Nut: ‘Ummmhh..always with his sweet talks..Auw..where is Tharn? Shouldn't he be with you today, it's your wedding?'

Type: ‘Auw..He is right behind....Wait..Where'd he go?'

The lights suddenly dimmed..and  everyone was curious..even Type.. don't say that this is another trick Tharn pulled out from his sleeves..

The music played a song that no one has ever heard before..not even Tharn's top fans knew about this song..

Nut: ‘Wait na..I never heard this song before..not even in Tharn's newest album..Did he..?'

Type feel anxious as people are looking at him..The spotlight hits directly on him..

He was the main attraction..

Tharn: ‘Hello to everyone..Thank you for being here,in my wedding..I am so glad to have you all..So now..I have become someone's husband,I would like to present to you,my newest single,written special for my love,Type..With You'

I'd travel the world with you
Cause I know where you'd go
And I know you've wanted to
Since I let you close
And I see the water
As we fly to Rome
If we have a daughter
I'll make sure she knows
That we are only young
But we hope that we're enough
And we were so surprised
With all the things you taught us
Until the day arrives
Where you don't fit in my arms
I only hope you grow up knowing
That you are loved
She said: I'd wait
I said I'd stay
As long as you marry me
I'd travel the world with you
You just have to ask
Perhaps we should plan it through
With three seats at last
And I feel the water
As we run a bath
For our three month old daughter
Who's just learnt how to laugh
And time is moving slow
But you've been growing so fast
And you were born with eyes
That help us understand love
Until the day arrives
Where you no longer need us
Know you are the best thing
That's ever happened to us
She said: I'd wait
I said I'd stay
As long as you marry me
I said: Maybe
You'll come with me
And we'll start a family

Song Originally by Jacob Lee - With You

Tharn walked towards Type with a bouquet of blue flowers in his hands..He kneeled down in front of Type and gave him the flower..

As Type took the flowers off his sight,two shiny rings were presented to him..

He was taken a back..He can't believe his eyes.. It's their wedding rings..

Tharn: ‘Just like how we vowed before thi rak,I would live for you as I would die for you..We've been through the hardest time and I can no longer seek for other than you..You make me the person I am today,and never gave up on me..I never have met someone who truly appreciate me for my weaknesses,my flaws and also my arrogance..You make me realise, wealthiness are nothing to compare to true love as it was as priceless as our life..And now,I would want to live my life the fullest with someone I truly love,and that is you ...For every little things you are doing,now you can called it as our little things..and make it us forever..'

Type chinned up Tharn and looked him directly into his eyes..

He gave Tharn a peck on his lips,leaving Tharn speechless...

Type: ‘Shut your sweet mouth up..WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY,WILL YOU WEAR THIS RING WITH ME AND BECOME MY LEGAL HUSBAND?..I would definitely just say yes,and you won't have to waste your saliva'

Type looked at Tharn,and he can't even stop himself from laughing..

Type: ‘Darling..I listened to every single words and I know..it came from the bottom of your heart..Now.. When will you put that ring into my finger?'

Tharn: ‘*Smile**Laugh*Err..Dai khrub mea ku..'

💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒

After the whole day busy with their wedding,and also photo session,Tharn and Type finally be able to go back to their home.

They both laid themselves on the bed..

Tharn: ‘Damn..I was never this exhausted before..Not even after my tour'

Type: ‘Well..Me too..I am so tired..'

Tharn: ‘So what are we going to do now?'

Type: ‘I don't know..we are now married..so we should do what married couples do after their wedding..'

Tharn: ‘Wait..no..no..We can't do that now..you are still pregnant..and..I don't want anything to happen to you'

Type: ‘Yea..I know....'

After a few minutes pausing his words,Type gets an idea..

Type: ‘I know*💡*'

Type jumped off the bed and went to the cupboard where Tharn put his guitars..

Tharn: ‘Heuyy..Thi rak.. Don't run.. you'll tripped..'

Type took out the guitar Tharn gave  him before..and took a piece of paper out from the box he hold this morning..

Type: ‘So..Tonight,I would like to sing this special song for my husband..and the lyrics was originally by me..'

Tharn: ‘Owh...Really..Okay.. Interesting..go on..'

Type: ‘ Okay..I present to you,POV'

It's like you got superpowers
Turn my minutes into hours
You got more than 20-20, babe
Made of glass the way you see through me
You know me better than I do
Can't seem to keep nothing from you
How you touch my soul from the outside?
Permeate my ego and my pride
I wanna love me (ooh)
The way that you love me (ooh)
Ooh, for all of my pretty
And all of my ugly too
I'd love to see me from your point of view
I wanna trust me (trust me)
The way that you trust me (trust me)
Ooh, 'cause nobody ever loved me like you do
I'd love to see me from your point of view
I'm gеtting used to receiving
Still gеtting good at not leaving
I'ma love you even though I'm scared (oh, scared)
Learnin' to be grateful for myself (oh, oh, oh)
You love my lips 'cause they say the
Things we've always been afraid of
I can feel it startin' to subside
Learnin' to believe in what is mine
I wanna love me (ooh)
The way that you love me (ooh)
Ooh, for all of my pretty
And all of my ugly too
I'd love to see me from your point of view
I wanna trust me (trust me)
The way that you trust me (trust me)
Ooh, 'cause nobody ever loved me like you do
I'd love to see me from your point of view
I couldn't believe it or see it for myself
Boy, I be impatient, but now I'm out here
Fallin', fallin', frozen, slowly
Fallin', got me right
I won't keep you waitin' (waitin')
All my baggage fadin' safely (my baggage fadin')
And if my eyes deceive me
Won't let them stray too far away, I
I wanna love me (ooh)
The way that you love me (ooh)
Ooh, for all of my pretty
And all of my ugly too
I'd love to see me from your point of view
I wanna trust me, ooh (trust me)
The way that you trust me, baby (trust me)
'Cause nobody ever loved me like you do
I'd love to see me from your point of view (oh)
Yeah

Song originally by Ariana Grande - POV

Type: ‘Well..How was it?'

Tharn: ‘Hmmph.. It's quite..sexy..when you sang it just now..and.. It's good'

Type: ‘Really?Just good?'

Tharn: ‘Er..err..fine..I admitted it was beautiful..I'd know that you have such talent to write beautiful songs and you did..Just perfection'

Type: ‘Urmh..'

Tharn:Auw naaa.. I was just kidding..You really good at it..I swear..'

Type: ‘Urm..'

Tharn gets up from the bed and carried Type..He sit on the bed with Type,who was still on his laps..

He hugged Type slowly and massaging his belly..

Tharn: ‘Baby..Tell Papa to stop sulking..Daddy really love his song just now..really..'

Type:‘Urmm..You don't have to do that..I know you were telling the truth..'

Tharn sniffed on Type's back and kissed him right on his left cheek..

Tharn: ‘I love you, Type..'

Type: ‘ I love you too,Tharn'

As Tharn laid Type slowly on the bed,he kissed Type from the forehead all the way to his lips..

Tharn: ‘You know..How I wish you could see yourself right now..So beautiful..'

Type: ‘Don't just look at the outside,the inside is what important'

Tharn: ‘I did..and I know,how much responsibility I've hold now, because I would never want to break your heart into pieces..'

They were so happy living together and it is never a regret for them both..Having a beautiful child named Thiara Kirigun was the best thing had ever happened to them both..She grew into a beautiful person in the future..

Tharn and Type love was never old and their loves stay..
More than 7 days,
More than 7 month,
More than 7 years.
They were destined to be together for the rest of their life..they would forever be there for eachother..

Just like what Tharn and Type said before,

‘Till death was brought upon us,and until one of us drew our last breath,I would never ever leave your side ever again my love'
-Tharn-

‘But,if someday you decided to go and leave me,please leave me with our beautiful memories. I want to keep it until the soils covered my dead body and leave this earthly bonds'
-Type-

The end..

Pictures of TharnType/MewGulf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8.4K 25
PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He has heard that the neighbor's son is to...
206K 9.9K 37
Type despises Tharn ever since he was born since there was a century long blood feud between their families. soon, they would takeover as the CEO of...
My Almost By Donna G

General Fiction

93.8K 5.8K 31
Type has been liking Tharn. Unfortunately he is just a fan and his idol has a girlfriend. He follows Tharn everywhere but all the man can give is jus...
234K 13.3K 33
Tharn Rangnok a famous business tycoon who is known for his stern and strict behaviour who never believed in love and only understand business.. Thar...