Sarafina De Luca

By FaiqaM_06

Sara also know as Sarafina De Luca was born in the family in the Mafia world. What will happen if the parents... More

Sarafina De Luca
Go check out!
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Thank You!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Book Covers
Q&A

Chapter 27

16.2K 459 30
By FaiqaM_06

『Sarafina's POV』

"Have any last words" He says smirking the man let out a cry and was begging for mercy but before the man could even say a thing he pulled the trigger and shot the man right between his eyes.

My gaze remained on him ignoring the fact he just killed someone.

I quickly pressed my back against the wall as his eyes looked around after some while I looked back but saw no one.

"You know it's not good to sneak up on people" I froze before slowly turning around.

His eyes stared at me coldly "You!" He spat and that's when I noticed the gun that was pointed at my direction.

"What did you see?" He asked glaring at me. My attention averted from him to the gun that he is aiming at my direction. I furrowed by brows. 

I grabbed his wrists and brought it down before slyly removing the gun from his hand and aiming it at him like he did a minute ago.

He didn't look shocked or surprised he looked rather amused. He casually put his hands inside his pocket. 

I stared at him confused but that's when I saw the smirk in his face and in one swift motion the gun was snatched out of my hand and was pushed against the wall.

 His eyes were intently staring at me as both his hands were in the side of my head pinning me

"Who are you?" He breathed out.

"Who are you?" I repeated just as breathlessly.

We stared at each other in what felt like eternity but that's when I hear a sound from a distance which sounded like a vehicle approaching when I turn back to meet Xavier's eyes they looked alert.

"Go." He demanded stepping back.

The vehicle sound got louder every second that passed he turned to see the lights that was coming from the vehicle before turning back to me

"Now!"  

I grit my teeth together and glared at him.

Who does he think he is to order me like that?

But quickly hid behind a building wall as the  two cars parked right next to each other.

Men came out with guns in their arms. I watched as Xavier sent a devious smirk their way. There was some talking but I could barely hear anything the voices were coming out muffled.

I tried to move closer but stopped when I saw all of them point their guns in Xavier's direction his posture was still calm like his not just held gunpoint by men.

That's when I saw his eyes filled with rage as he glared at the figure which stepped out from one of the cars.

I saw as the figure walk up to Xavier with  nothing but coldness in his eyes which looked similar to his.

I moved closer so I can hear what they are saying.

"Xavier" The man greeted 

"Father" He spat with clenched jaw.

"I heard you've been causing a lot of trouble these days" He says staring at his son coldly

Xavier shrugs before putting his hands inside his pocket "Trouble? And me?" He  stares back at his father with the same cold eyes. Suddenly, His father glares at him.

"Your a pathetic piece of shit, You know that?" His father says

 He start circling him like a prey does to it's predator..

"Your weak," He continues I watched as Xavier tightly shut his eyes for a brief second before snapping them open with a glare. 

"And a fucking disgrace to the family" Xavier took a sharp intake of breath but stayed silence.

My eyes followed his father's movement as he stood infront of Xavier before leaning closer to him and whispering something I watched as his body tensed up.

"End him for good this time" He ordered the men before walking away toward the car.

I was shocked. 

Why did his father want his son dead? My eyes then the found one of the man that was about to lunge at Xavier who was busy glaring at his father getting inside the car with a smirk.

I watched as he took Xavier and himself down to the ground and other men had guns pointed right at Xavier's figure.

I watched as the man strangled him. His face turning a bit red.

Dammit. So much for a girls night?

I search around frantically for something, Anything my hand found a sharp looking stone. This could work. 

My eyes focused on the man and raised my hand the rock hit directly his eye. He let out a cry of pain. 

Xavier coughed gasping for air before grabbing the man's gun and swinging it right at him. It hit him on the side of the head as the man laid unconscious on the ground.  

The other men stood their shocked before one went for a punch and Xavier easily dodged it.

I saw as two of them came towards me. I cracked my knuckles.

Maybe I should stretch. I mean it's been a while.

But before I could even do something one of them lunged right at me. I dodged each time they made a move. 

I watched as they get angrier each time I dodge their pathetic punch and kicks.

I kicked one of them on the groin and punched them right at the nose I watched as his body fell down groaning while the other one caught me off guard as his fist connected to my  jaw.

Well, Now I'm pissed

I gave him a side kick to the throat. He dropped his gun and fell to the ground he held his throat. His face turning into a shade of red before losing conscious. 

The other man tried to get up but before he had a chance to get to his feet I gave him a roundhouse kick to his temples and he went slumping back down.

My eyes moved up to meet his wide ones I looked around to see men laying unconscious. My eyes snapped up when we heard more vehicles approaching.

Shit.

Before I could utter a word he grabbed my hand and dragged me inside the club. The blasting music found my ears as he dragged me through the crowd. My eyes moved back to the door to see men with black clothes on.

They looked around searching for something or more specifically us.

We reached outside but stopped when we found more men with black clothes on.

Great. Now we are surrounded.

I glared at Xavier as he dragged me the opposite direction.

"Do you even know where we are going?" I ask after a while  looking around a similar alley from the one before but this one was much smaller and it was between two avenues. 

Suddenly his hand dropped down. I watched as he ran a hand through his messy hair and made it messier than it already is.

I leaned against the wall with crossed arms. He glanced at me before removing out his phone. He repeatedly tapped on his phone before placing it against his ear. 

I heard a ringing sound but it soon stopped and was soon sent to voice mail. He cursed out loud before trying again.

I was busy staring at him as he looked more annoyed each second I did. It was silent before he broke it

"How did you learn how to fight like that?"

I licked my lips before shrugging.

"So, Are we just going to stand here and wait for them to find us?" I ask he opened his mouth to answer but was cut off by a phone ringing. I got out my phone and looked at the caller Id. I picked it up immediately.

"Where the fuck are you? Do you have any idea how worried I am? Wait, Are you okay? Is everything okay? Where ar-" I cut her off quickly.

 "Hey, I'm fine calm down." 

"Where are you?" I ask

"I'm outside the club" She replies

"Okay, You can go I'll come after a while" I say

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, fine" I reply cutting the call.

Suddenly, I heard screeching sound from the left. I saw as a Bugatti Chiron stopped in front of us. The door widow opened to reveal a guy with pitch black hair and honey brown eyes. 

"Hurry the fuck in! Their on to us." Xavier didn't waste a second and got in. I looked behind to see the same black vehicles from before.      

Well, this should be fun.

I got in and immediately the car halted infront.

"Oh hi, Sorry I don't think we have met before. I'm Diego" The guy which is now known as Diego turns around with a charming smile his one hand still on the steering wheel.

Should I be fearing for my life?

Probably.

Suddenly, the car drifted to the side I hold onto the front seat before turning my head to see that the black car is right beside us.

"Shit." I heard Xavier curse.

Before removing a pistol and opening the window. He fired and the car jerked to the side once again. My eyes found the another pistol. So, I quickly grabbed it and opened the car window.

"Are you crazy, Woman?" I heard Diego exclaim I brought my head out the window and  pointed the gun to the direction of the car. 

I fired the bullets the car swayed side to side as it lost control. It came to a halt.

One gone. Two more left.

We took a sharp right and so did they.

Soon we hear police sirens.

Now, This is what we call real fun.

_____________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

It's been  a while since I last updated. I you liked this chapter make sure you vote!:)

Sneak Peak to the next chapter:-

__

"I didn't get your name" He says looking at me with curiosity.

"Sarafina De Luca"

I saw his eyes widened before he spoke grinning

"Well, It's nice to meet you" 

__

Have a nice day!<3

*EDITED*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 158K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
346K 8.6K 46
innocent boy and dangerous girl as twins twins kidnapped at age of 2 one is dark and dangerous and cold one is innocent and wishes for someone othe...
9.8K 354 37
During the quadruplets birthday party, gunshots fill the air. Find out the aftermath of the party. What happens when not everyone is accounted for...
39.7K 1K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...