Apricity✓|Editing

By fabulot

|COMPLETED| >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alexandrea Dwayne is a seventeen-year old girl who suffered abuse at the hands o... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Aesthetics!!!!!
Chapter TWENTY- THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT
Chapter THIRTY- NINE
Chapter FORTY
Chapter FORTY-ONE
Chapter FORTY- TWO
Chapter FORTY-THREE
Chapter FORTY- FOUR
Chapter FORTY- FIVE
Chapter FORTY- SEVEN
Chapter FORTY- EIGHT
Chapter FORTY-NINE
Chapter FIFTY
Chapter FIFTY- ONE
Chapter FIFTY- TWO
Chapter FIFTY THREE
Chapter FIFTY-FOUR
Chapter FIFTY FIVE
Chapter FIFTY- SIX
Chapter FIFTY- SEVEN
Chapter FIFTY- EIGHT
Chapter FIFTY- NINE
Chapter SIXTY
Chapter SIXTY- ONE
Chapter SIXTY- TWO
Chapter SIXTY- THREE
Chapter SIXTY-FOUR
Chapter SIXTY-FIVE
Chapter SIXTY- SIX
Chapter SIXTY-SEVEN
Chapter SIXTY-EIGHT
Chapter SIXTY-NINE
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY-ONE
Chapter SEVENTY-TWO
Chapter SEVENTY-THREE
Chapter SEVENTY-FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY-FIVE
Chapter SEVENTY-SIX
Chapter SEVENTY-SEVEN
Chapter SEVENTY-EIGHT
Chapter SEVENTY-NINE
Chapter EIGHTY
Chapter EIGHTY-ONE
Chapter EIGHTY-TWO
Chapter EIGHTY- THREE
Chapter EIGHTY-FOUR
(Extra Chapter)- I
(Extra Chapter)- II

Chapter FORTY- SIX

149 40 65
By fabulot

Alexandrea's P.O.V

"Mom?" I called, shocked and confused. Her right eye was swollen and a dark purple as she she cried. On her right hand is her travelling bag and on her left hand is her handbag.

"Alexandrea" she breathed out. She stumbled in and I closed the door, following her immediately. My heart pounded in my chest. What's happening?

She headed straight for the couch and sat down. I sat beside her as she looked around wildly, crying harder. Worry overcame the fear I am feeling. I wrapped my right arm around her in a side hug. "Mom, what's going on? I thought you were on a business trip?" I questioned, rubbing her back soothingly.

" A-alex...." She cried. Confused is an understatement to how I felt right now. "He found me" she choked out. Her eyes wandered in fear like someone was going to barge in any minute. Who? Who found her and who was she hiding from?

"I don't understand, mom. What are you talking about?" I furrowed my eyebrows. My heart was in pain seeing my own mother cry so much.

"It's....." She trailed off, as the years escape her eyes. She let out a whimper. "It's Axel. He's back" she said. A shiver run down my spine and I suddenly felt the chills. What?!

"He's back? I don't understand, mom" I furrowed my eyebrows at her. She looked at me, eyes wide and wild.

"Didn't you see the news?! He escaped!! He did this to me!!" She said, her voice shaky. My heart thumped wildly in my chest. No, no, no, it can't be true. My mom gripped the front of my top, meeting my gaze. "He's coming for us. I know it. I just know it. He's coming for us, Alex" she cried. She looked like she was going crazy.

I couldn't say a word. I couldn't cry or scream. So....he meant all those letters?...He's actually coming back. No, he can't. He's going to make our lives a living hell again. The police have to find him. No, no, please God, no.

Please don't let him be back.

Elijah's P.O.V

I sat in the cafe, waiting for Stephanie.  After what she said in class, I was confused. What did she mean by she takes my man, I take hers?. Does that mean Alex is cheating? Who is her man? I had a lot of questions for her so she said we should meet in a cafe. I hope whatever I came here for is not bad news.

I leaned back in the seat as I saw her walk in. She is in a tiger- coloured armless crop top and jeans. She grinned as she saw me. She walked over and plopped down beside me. "Hey baby" she said.

"Let's just get this over with" I said without moving my gaze from her face. She smiled at me,then raised her arm to call a waiter.

"I can't just get it over with, darling" she said. A male waiter in the cafe's shirt and a jeans came over. "Cappuccino for two please" she ordered. He wrote it down and nodded, then he left.

"Stephanie, listen, I'm not here to wine and dine with you. You know that, so tell me what I need to know" I said, keeping my face plain. I'm impatient, I need to know what she meant.

She grinned at me, leaning in her seat. "You look stressed. Don't worry, the cappuccino will be here soon" she said. I let out an heavy breath.

"What did you mean by what you said earlier today? I don't understand" I said, going straight to the point.

"I meant what I said." She said, her grin replaced by straight lips. " She stole Nick from me. Now, I'll steal you from her. That's even right?" She looked at me. Huh? What is she saying?

"I don't understand, Stephanie. Be clear about this. How did she steal Nick from you? She is my girlfriend" I said, feeling possessive. I leaned forward on my seat, placing my elbow on the table. She let out a bitter laugh.

"I've always loved Nick. It was love at first sight when I saw him come in through the school entrance doors. I knew we were meant for each other. Then I walked up to him and talked to him. We started to talk. Well, I was the one doing the talking. All he wanted was to sleep with me. But I wanted more. Then I realized that something else was grabbing his attention....or should I say someone else?" She said and gave me a pointed look. I listened intently to her story.

"Then what happened?" I asked. She leaned forward on her seat as well, placing her elbow on the table.

"Then I realized it was Alex. He's always ditching me for her. They hang out literally all the time. It hurts me to see them together. I just want to rip off her stupid long hair and scratch her face" she said, glaring at the table. I winced a bit at how harsh she could be. " They even hung out yesterday night. My sister is working on a project and I saw a picture with her. It happened to be Nick and Alex in an intimate position" she added.

"She told me she slept early yesterday and that's why she didn't pick my calls. What time did your sister see her?" I asked, feeling dejected and betrayed.

"Around 12am or something" she shrugged. "She lied to you. She was probably out sleeping with Nick like she always does" she scoffed.

I...I feel used. I usually see Nick and Alex talking sometimes but I never thought of this because they don't talk so often. Nick always leaves when he sees Alex in our gathering. Is it because he can't bear to see her with someone else? Is that--No! I trust Nick. We've been best buds for years. He can't just betray me like this. But what about Alex? Is she really who I think she is?

"I need to go" I said, picking my phone and standing up. Stephanie looked at me, eyebrows furrowed.

"Hey, are you going to be fine? I know how you must feel after know that Alex has been cheating and all. " She said, standing up as well.

"She didn't cheat. She wouldn't" I said, assuring myself.

"Seems like you're convincing yourself to me." She smirked. " I'll drop you home" she said as she started walking over to the door.

"No. I can go myself and I can't go home right now" I said. The last thing I need is my father stuffing my head with business work. I checked the time, 8:12pm.  It's getting late.

"You can stay at mine" she offered. I looked at her and sighed. I have nowhere else to go to.

"Fine. Lead the way" I said. She gave me a triumphant smirk before walking out the doors of the cafe. I saw the waiter coming with the cappuccinos on a tray. He gave me a confused look. I dropped the money for the cappuccino in the tray he is carrying and left the cafe, following Steph.

Stephanie smirked at me from her car. "Get in darling, we don't have all day" she said and started to drive out of the parking lot. I got in my car as well and reversed out of the parking lot. I saw her car ahead of me and started to follow.

I have a lot on my mind. First, is Stephanie. Don't get me wrong, my parent's said I am getting engaged to her so I have to think of a way out. And second, Alex and Nick. Are they actually fooling around behind my back? Nick is actually good at that but I doubt he's ever try that with Alex right? But what if he did? And why did Alex lie to me? What if all what Stephanie said is true?

But this doesn't make sense and at the same time, does. Alex and I have been together for some weeks now. Why would she suddenly cheat? But, she doesn't tell me things about herself, it seems like she is hiding a lot so what if I don't actually know her and she actually cheated? What if I'm just one of the cards in her game?

I see Stephanie turn a corner and I did the same, to reveal a beautiful mansion. It's bit supposed to faze me but it still did. The mansion was caged by a fancy gate in which two guards stood, each at an end. They opened gate, obviously recognizing Stephanie's car. She rolled down the window in her side and said somethings to the guards. She rolled it up again and drove in, me following close behind her.

I saw her parking in a building and I did the same, beside her car. There was a row of other cars. She got down from her car and locked it with her car key. I did the same and walked over to her. "Welcome to my house, Eli" she smiled.

We walked to the front of the house and got in. Her house reminded me of my house. The same way a maid came to attend to any visitor, is the way a brunette came to me. I walked over to the chair and sat down. I looked around briefly, their sitting room is larger than mine and way more spacious than mine. A large TV hung on the wall is in front of me.

"Feel at home, husband-to-be" Stephanie winked before walking up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the chair. I took my phone and dialed Alex's phone number. We need to talk. She didn't pick up. My blood stated to boil. Is she with Nick again? Is what Stephanie said true?

I dialed Nick's number. He didn't pick as well. I decided to call his sister. Zoey picked up on the first ring. "Hello?"

"Hey Zo, is Nick home?" I asked. I heard some shuffling. I cleared my throat.

"Oh. No. He's at Alex's. Is everything okay?" She answered. My lips curled into a grown, not pleased with her answer.

"Yeah, everything is fine. What time did Nick come home yesterday?" I asked again, wishing I got the answer I wanted.

"I don't know. I slept early yesterday because I was so tired. Eli, is everything okay?" She asked again. I heard some more shuffling.

"Okay. Everything is fine, don't worry about it." I said, assuring her. A small smile broke on my lips when I heard a familiar voice.

"Oh, okay then. Take care" she rushed. I heard some more shuffling.

"Yeah, you too. And my regards to Eddy there" I smirked. There was silence on the other side, making me chuckle.

"Busted" I heard Eddy sing, making me laugh. I shook my head.

"Bro, I'm not ready to be a godfather yet so keep it down" I teased. I heard some more shuffling from the other side.

"Shut the fuck up. We're not doing whatever you think" he quickly defended. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Okay, okay. Bye then" I chuckled. He hung up immediately, making me laugh.

Maybe I should go and visit her, to clear my suspicion. As I stood up, my phone started to ring and I realized it is Nick. I answered the phone call.

"What's up?" He said tiredly through the phone. Tiredly? Why is he tired....

"Why do you sound like that?" I asked, suspicion obvious in my tone. I sat back down on the couch.

"I'm just tired" he answered. "I saw your missed call, everything fine?" He said.

"Let's meet." I said. He understood what I meant by that. "Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm on my way" he answered and hung up. Why didn't he tell me the exact place he is? Does that mean he's with Alex?...

"I need to know" I muttered to myself and stood up, turning around to meet Stephanie.

"Know what?" She raised her eyebrows at me. I sighed and gave her pointed look.

"I have to leave now, Steph." I said and she frowned.

"Why? You didn't believe everything I said, did you?" She asked and I felt guilty.

"Yeah, I don't believe you. So I'll find out by myself." I said and started to leave. She stood there, staring into space with a frown.

"Wait" she called and I stopped. I turned around. She walked towards me and pulled my collar, smashing her lips on mine. I was so shocked that I didn't pull away immediately. She started to wrap her arms around my neck, kissing me desperately. I pulled away with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at her. She flinched and my gaze softened. She didn't meet my gaze. Her chest rose up and down as she stared at the ground. "I have to go" I said and hurriedly left the house, digging my finger in my hair. Oh shit. I just cheated and I was blaming Alex. How do I tell her all of this? Fuck!

I got in my car and drive out of her house. In a few minutes, I got to the park and saw Nick seated with his head placed in his palms. I parked my car and walked over to him. He lifted his head as I got there. "Eli" he said and I nodded at him. I sat beside him.

I don't even know where to start. I noticed a bruise across his left arm.it was red and still fresh. I ignored it and asked one of my many questions. "Where were you last night?" I asked Nick. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Work, you know" he answered, furrowing his eyebrows. "What's up?" He asked, wondering why I was asking. Work...

"Were you with Alex?" I asked, going straight to the point. His expression changed and became blank.

"Yes" he said and looked away from my gaze. I gulped, she lied to me. " Why? You're not getting funny ideas, are you?" He looked at me.

"Just answer my questions" I said. "Why were you guys together?" I asked. He sighed and he messed up his hair with his fingers. He always does that when he's stressed. I raised an eyebrow, expecting an answer.

"We were just talking, Eli. Why these questions? Did anyone tell you anything?" He said. My lips formed a straight line. I ignored his questions.

"Where were you coming from when I called?" I asked again. Is he coming from Alex's house?

"Alex's place." He sighed. He ran his hands through his hair again. My stomach dropped. Stephanie was right.

"Let me guess, you were talking?" I chuckled bitterly. Nick rolled his eyes at me.

"What are you trying to say Eli? Just go straight to the point, don't fuck with me!" Nick snapped, getting annoyed. I'm the one meant to be getting annoyed.

"You know what I'm trying to say. Is there something going between you two? Because she lied to me. Have you guys been sneaking around behind my back?" I rushed out, getting angry.

Nick scoffed. "What the fuck are you talking about man? Who's putting this dumb ideas in your head?!" He raised an eyebrow.

"No one is putting anything, Nick. Just answer the question!" I yelled at him. Nick gave me a look of disbelief and shook his head at me.

"This is fucking ridiculous. I'm leaving" He said and stood up. I stood up as well and grabbed his right shoulder, swerving him around aggressively. "What the fuck is your problem man?!" He yelled at me.

"No! What is your problem?! You think you can mess around with girls just because you have a complicated life! Well if you're gonna do that, stay away from Alex!!" I yelled back at him.

"Are we really doing this? What the hell has come over you?! I'm not sleeping with Alex if that what you want to hear! Satisfied?!" He snapped at me. I laughed bitterly.

"If that what I want to hear?! There's more to this, isn't there?! No! I'm not satisfied! You--"

"I fucking like her, okay?! As much as I try not to,I can't help it! I've fucking tried!" He yelled, cutting me off. My words were stuck in my throat after he said that. "Fuck this" he shook his head and started to leave. I guess I can't even trust Nick anymore. He likes Alex?

"You have started a war between us, Nick. Back off of Alex" I growled as Nick stopped, his back faced to me. I bumped his shoulder as I walked past him and got in my car, driving off. So Stephanie was right. Alex is cheating on me with Nick. Maybe that's why Alex and Stephanie hate each other, maybe it's because Stephanie know about Alex's little secret.

I drove towards Stephanie's house. I can't go home now, I'll go mad. My blood boiled in anger and betrayal. Out of frustration, I drove faster. If Alex can cheat, then so can I, right?And I know just the person to meet.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Writer: Hello sweethearts,
How are y'all doing? How was this chapter? Tell me what you think.

Bex: *clears throat* I don't see my name anywhere in this chapter.

Writer: *rolls eyes* you're so dramatic.

Bex: *whines* it's not fair. Everyone else is there and I'm not?!

Writer: Welp. *Snaps fingers and Bex disappears* *faces audience* Well, don't forget to vote, comment,share and follow! As soon as this chapter hits ten votes, I'll publish the next one! Stay safe, Enjoy! *Disappears*
21/01/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
480K 13.8K 70
She is sweet. He is cruel. She wants freedom. He wants her all to his self. ~*~ Roselyn has been a good little girl all her life. Never said the word...
492K 6.2K 35
A 17 year old girl, named Camille Edwards and her mom and dad lives in a dangerous-ghetto neighborhood. Her mother is a crack fiend, and her father i...
35.9K 1.4K 24
Redeeming love. It's the story of one girl name Adrienne Nelson who try to find her happiness. She never know who is her mother is because it's only...