Breeding in the Academy: Sear...

By Azallya

Men aren't born normally these days. If you have seen the news lately, scientists are sure that the Y chromos... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Interview Pt. 1

2.1K 65 32
By Azallya

"And cut!" a voice yelled out, shattering the dramatic atmosphere. The two people who were on the set immediately moved. The blonde haired man crawled off of the hospital bed with the assistance of the Russian actor. The voice called out, almost echoing in the warehouse. "Corey! Raven! Take a seat with the others. The interview is about to start."

"Okay!" Two masculine voices echoed back.

Within moments the sixteen empty seats were filled by the main actors of the series called Breeding in the Academy. Sitting across from the two rows of actors and actress was a woman. Her black hair was pulled back into a high bun, showing the white air pods in her ears. Peridot stud earrings glimmered as her head bopped to the music that played on her phone as she typed something on her iPad. Her signature teardrop ring glimmered on her middle finger. Brown eyes looked up as the last actor sat.

"We ready?" The author spoke with an accent due to rhoticism.

The sixteen nodded as the author paused her music and readied her questions. At the motion of the author's hand, the camera started.

"Welcome to the Breeding in the Academy cast interview part 1," The author smiled. "I'm the author of this alternate universe story of C.L. Stone's Ghostbird series, Azallya. You can call me Lya if my penname is too confusing to say. Sitting across from me are the fifteen main characters. Can you please introduce yourselves?"

The man in the chair closest to me spoke. His carefully shaped hair was now ruffled now that the scene was finished being filmed. "I'm Owen Blackbourne."

The blonde next to him smiled brightly. "I'm Sean Green."

A man with shiny black hair spoke. "Axel Toma."

"Sang Sorenson," the only actress in the group smiled.

"Luke Taylor," the prankster waved at the camera.

"Victor Morgan," The light brown haired man nodded.

"Corey Henshaw," the twin still in bandages around his torso smiled.

His twin nodded. "Brandon Henshaw."

The back row started. The red head flashed a large smile at the camera. "I'm Nathan Griffin, but I'm known as Nate."

"Hi! I'm Marc Weiland." The heterochromatic eyed man cheerily introduced himself.

The man next to him slipped off the fake black frames from his nose to his front shirt pocket. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Dakota- well, Kota Lee."

"Gabriel Coleman," The two toned hair man smiled. "I'm happy to be here today."

"So am I," the least known actor spoke up. "I'm Michelangelo Lyons. You know me mainly by Milo."

"I'm Silas Korba," The large man next to him said quietly in his lilting accent.

"North Taylor," the man in black said as he sipped from his Starbucks Frappuccino drink.

The last man waved with both hands. "Zdravstvuyte (hello.) I'm Yevgeny Ravenstahl, but call me Raven."

The Author smiled, nodding her head. "I'm glad that you guys can talk to me today. You're awfully busy."

Luke chuckled. "Well, you are the one who writes the scenes for us. All of us applaud you for trying to remember to give us lines."

"Thank you, and I try," Author chuckles. "So I have a few questions to ask you before we can continue?" At their nods, she smiled. "If you had to describe yourself as an emoji, what would it be?"

"I'd be the expressionless face because I've mastered the mask. 😑" Owen said with an expressionless face.

sean smiled. "You know me. I got the 😉 flirty face."

"I'd get the one with the sweat drop. I might seem like I'm smiling but I'm also nervous. 😅" Axel commented before turning towards Sang.

sang smirked. "I think mine is quite self explanatory- 👻 ghost emoji."

Luke laughed. "That really does fit her. 🥳 I'd be the partying emoji because I enjoy having fun."

"I'd be the sunglasses emoji," Victor spoke. "😎 I have to get used to paparazzi camera flashes."

Corey blushed. " Id be the embarrassed emoji. 😳 I tend to embarrass myself or Raven embarrasses me."

Brandon shrugged. "I don't really know. I don't use emojis that much. The frustrated one, I guess? 😑"

Nathan chuckles. "I have the 🤨 raised eyebrow because I question why a lot. Like why am I here and not sleeping?"

Marc yawned. "Tired emoji. 🥱 I need my coffee."

Kota took a moment thinking. "Mine's the 🤔 thinking face."

Gabe rolled his yes. "I just did mine. 🙄"

Milo smiled shyly. "I have the 😟worried emoji because I always worry about others."

Silas blinked at him confusedly. "I would be the confused face. 😕 I don't know some things that they say."

North grumbled. "That's easy. I'd be the angry faced emoji with the censor thing over its mouth. 🤬"

Raven shifted in his seat. "Happy emoji because Corey is with me. 😀"

"What about you, Author?" Gabe asked.

The Author laughed nervously. "I'd be the 🤗 hugging emoji because I love everyone who enjoys my story. Okay next question? What's your favorite app on your phone?"

"Spotify," Owen spoke, drawing many surprised faces. "What? I like to listen to music."

"What type?" North grunted.

Owen rolled his eyes. "If you think all I listen to is classical, you're wrong. I listen to a bit of everything but heavy rock and country."

"Instagram," Sean said.

"Facebook," Axel stated.

"HelloTalk," Sang spoke. "I like to meet new people."

Luke smiled. "Spotify and Apple Music. I like to listen to the podcasts."

Victor immediate spoke. "Youtube."

Corey mused for a moment before talking. "Snapchat."

Brandon hummed. "Gmail?"

"Gmail?" The Author asked in confusion. Her head tilted to the left with her eyebrows lifted slightly.

He shrugged. "I get orders, and orders mean I can do something mechanical."

"TikTok," Nathan said.

Marc smiled. "Pinterest."

"Kindle," Kota piped up.

Sean snorted. "For some reason, I thought you'd say calculator."

Kota rolled his eyes. "I'm not a nerd all the time."

"Procreate," Gabriel smiled. "I like it more on my iPad but it's doable in my phone."

Milo went next. "Among us."

The Author smiled at Milo. "Oh, that's fun. I like being the imposter but I'm always caught."

"Google translate," Silas chuckled.

"Netflix," North said.

Raven shrugged. "Twitter."

"My favorite app would be Wattpad." The Author spoke before they could ask. Coughing slightly, she asked another question. "If you could be another character, who would it be and why?"

Owen wrinkled his eyebrows together in thought. "I think I'd want to be Sang. Her character growth and past is very dramatic, and that would be a challenge for me to show. My character and Sang's character are very similar but different. They took different paths, and it would be interesting to take the path Sang took."

Sean smiled. "I think I would also be Silas. His past isn't known that much because the scenes haven't focused on him yet, but with the Author's permission, I am allowed to say a few things about his past. He originally wasn't from America where BITA is placed. Other countries don't have this system, and sometimes the corrupt Academy will buy Prime boys who will not be missed in their countries. Silas had to survive which makes his story very different."

Axel rubbed his lips. "I'd be Marc. I'm used to being in leadership and trying to be a bit carefree like Luke and Gabriel would be very difficult to me. Marc has part responsibility and can also be a bit carefree. He has some history that I can't really share right now, but he has courage and determination."

Several of them made noises of agreement, and Sang smiled. "If I could change my character, I would be Owen. His journey is so different and he has so much more that he has to go through. His character has the most distinct character change."

Luke said shortly. "I would choose Corey. He's sensitive but caring to others while being badass. He is one of many who shows the Prime that they could be something that society had formed them to be. He has his own set of trials yet still has some innocence to him."

Victor lifted his head. "I'd like to be Raven. Weird I know. I definitely don't look Russian or big or tough to fill his role, but his character gives an I-don't-give-a-shit attitude. But I know beneath that attitude, he has a very caring and warm feeling. He is also the type to do things before asking questions which almost the opposite of my character."

Corey smiled. "I know Luke chose my character, but I honestly would choose Luke. Luke shows himself as a cheerful person but seen in the first few episodes of Sang infiltrating the Academy, you can see Luke having a sad side to him. He is like a coin. He has two different sides to him and he tries to hide one side."

Brandon spoke softly. "For me, I really like my character so I wouldn't want to change, but if I had to, I'd would play Victor. His past – which I don't think you readers know- is also sad, and his character change in the future is subtle but it's there."

Nathan crossed his arms. "Axel. He's a leader type. He seems confident. He's seen horrors at the frontline of the battles yet seems to be able to keep everyone together. Levelheaded but fun."

Marc laughed. "I'd be North. People view him as the yelling behemoth that only cares about being healthy. There are a few scenes so far that showed the true North beneath that rough exterior. I'd love to bring that out more."

"My character doesn't have much shown," Kota mused. "I enjoy playing this but I think I would want to play Sean. He and Owen were the ones who lived in the Academy the most and spent three years seeing the horrors of being a Prime. Sean's character wants to help and heal his family, but because of the Academy, he was only able to be a shoulder. He's medically trained but the Academy didn't allow him to use his skills. He'll have to show confidence in himself."

Gabriel chuckled from behind Sang. "I'd be Milo. He has an interesting background but the only thing I wouldn't like is that I couldn't be a romantic interest with Sang.

Luke snorted. "Yeah, we don't need a Sweet Home Alabama on this set.

Milo nervously chuckled. "Milo is a more sensitive character than the others. He is more shy, and I would like to be a character that has more confidence. Nathan is a character that has a lot of confidence. Sure, he has his insecurities and his own skeletons in the closet, but his confidence is something I'd like to have."

Silas spoke up. "I think the same way as North, but I'd think I would play Kota. He suffers from panic attacks because of something in his past, and in the future, he will have to face his fears."

North sipped from his sugary drink. "I think that I would like to play Gabe. I know that most would say that Silas would be a better choice because we're both taller and bigger physically than the others, but Gabriel has a lot of creativity in his life despite losing his mother. He was placed in the Academy at a younger age than the others because of his mother's death, but he was also able to create his own individuality."

Raven smiled. "Why would I change? I have Corey and that's all I need."

"Aww," the author almost swooned at Raven's answer. "Character growth and challenges are sure to be seen further in. Now do you have any questions for me?"

"How tall are you?" Sang spoke shyly.

"I'm 5'4 or what others would say 5'3 and three-quarters."

Axel frowned. "Favorite subject?"

"Highschool? Or College?"

He shrugged. "Both."

"In high school, biology. In College, fundamentals of music. That was the only class I got above 100s on my tests." The Author smiled at fond memories in music class.

Nathan leaned forward. "How old are you?"

"I'm as old as Owen and Sean in this," the author smiled before looking at the others.

Brandon asked next. "What car do you drive?"

"A minivan. It was a hand me down," the Author dared him to say anything against her car.

"Do you paint?" Gabe looked at me with blue eyes.

The author laughed, shaking her head. "Unfortunately, no. I'd love to, but I don't have that talent."

Corey smiled at the author. "Favorite number?"

"14, and no, it's not because of the number of love interests in this story." The Author laughed.

"What about sports?" North asked.

"Do you count sleeping a sport? If not, I do archery."

Raven was next. "Do you have any tattoos?"

The Author sighed sadly. "No, I don't. But I do want one."

Silas raised his hand. "What's your favorite color?"

The author smiled. "I love purples and black."

Luke popped a mint in his mouth. "Favorite candy?"

"Werther's caramels. The hard ones."

Sean was next. "What nationality are you?"

"Nationality- American. If you mean race, I'm Asian."

Kota clapped his hands. "Last song played on your phone?"

The Author looked at her phone. "All love by Fletcher."

"What is the next song on your queue?" Marc continued with the song themed questions.

"Beautiful Liar by VIXX." The Author shrugged. She liked k-pop.

milo quietly asked the author. "What's your favorite genre?"

"To read? Fantasy, adventure, romance. I'm currently into manga. To write, fanfiction (obviously) and fantasy."

Owen studied me with his gray eyes. He hummed before he spoke. "Who's your favorite?"

The Author coughed and turned towards the camera. "And that's the end of Breeding in the Academy Interview Part 1. For Part 2, we will be answering questions from the audience. If you want your question asked, comment."

"Hey, wait," Gabriel yelled. "Who's your favori-"

"It's obvious that it's me," Raven smirked.

"Yo, Parrot, you're delusional," North scoffed.

"And now here are some commercials. Remember to asks questions!" The Author waved her hand and the screen cut off the voices of the cast to a commercial about bombas socks.  

Interview Pt. 2 won't be written until a few weeks later but I will need some questions to answer. If you have any, please write here and make sure you point out to whom you want to ask. If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask. I hope you liked this and I'll have an update out soon (hopefully) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.1K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
20.9K 999 32
"She's right! She's right! I don't cut in the right spot." My hold tightens on my wrist. The red blood oozes out of my wrist. I slide up and grab my...
353K 16.5K 60
{Completed} A lost soul in a sea of anguish and confusion, Sang floats alone, and the treacherous waters around her are starting to consume her; she'...
357K 11.6K 64
Can Emmalynn Find love after Being In a Terrible Relationship with her Ex Boyfriend Is 14 her lucky number , Follow her journey #ghostbird #blackbo...