We Have Each other A Just...

Od Trasped

Hey! Before the story starts I would like to say that I am not shipping Minx and Puffy irl, nor am I making t... Více

Information
Wake up! - The Sun
Lovely Lying
Caring For One Another
Questions
Airport adventures
Ah crap, shes hot
The juice disaster
Why can't you see it
How long can i hide it?
Painting Love
Its beautiful like you
Its normal for bestfriends do that, right?
i- im scared for my life ;-;
Wait, you do?
Cat number 2
My boundaries
my tiktok
QnA
i really want to kiss you
im sorry

Part of Me

911 21 3
Od Trasped

POV: Minx
  Well Puffy was coming over soon, and to be quite honest I was really nervous. I didn't want Puffy to find out I liked her. Really though, who doesn't like Puffy? She's kind and beautiful. I had come to terms with the fact that I liked her rather recently, but there had been signs that I had a crush on her and didn't even know it. I remember when she came our to me as bisexual, my brain immediately went to the thought of "yes! We have a chance with her!" The thought really did confuse me, but my brain knew things that not even I knew. I managed to shake myself out of my thought train and look around my house. Oh my fucking god this place looks like a disaster. I spent the rest of the day cleaning up my house, but that wasn't easy at all. I almost puked when I found some rotten cheese in the back of my fridge. Or the ants nest that was in the shed. "How the hell was I living like this?!" This was the 1 million dollar question that nobody would be answering anytime soon. By the end of the day I has somehow managed to clean my house, which was impressive considering it had went from a freak show to a clean home in one days time. I looked at a picture I had of Puffy. The one thought that streaked across my mind was "no wonder I love her, she just feels like a part of me."

Authors note: Well here is chapter 5 or something. I know I said that I would be taking a mental health break, but all the support on this book has really given me motivation to make more parts, so thank you for all your nice comments. Chapter 6 will be coming either Thursday or Friday. If they come later or earlier than that don't be surprised, I have zero sense of time. We'll that's all I have to say, author out.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

11.4K 410 37
Ari Abdul is amazing and the fandom deserves a story so welcome fans of Ari to my Ari x reader story! (Finished story) Best rankings - #44- women #2...
166K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC