Athena Grand

By Saiyan-Athena

Athena is the young Saiyan adopted by the Grand priest aka Daishinkan. She was gaven Angel blood making her p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Athena
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 {TOP}
Chapter 10
End

Chapter 4

979 15 8
By Saiyan-Athena

Athena's POV

Dad has sent me on a mission on Universe 12. It was to check on a certain planet. Planet Kaku. It is said to have beastly monsters eating up the human race. And the human race there starts many wars with others. What's most dangerous about this monsters is that they spit fluid that can harm a Devine being greatly. Beside from Dad and Zeno.

If I'm done with checking on it I will send the reports to dad and he'll send them to Lord Giin of this universe. And they'll have to exterminate the planet before the monsters can figure out how the space machines of the humans work. Or they'll be trouble in the other planets.

I was flying through space with a oval shield when I stopped as I saw the planet. I made the shield disappear as I was disgusted by the planet. You just can see far away that its gassy. The colour was a mix of dark grey, green and a little blue.

I felt two Devine energies on the planet. It must be Lord Giin and Martinu. I headed for the place they were at with fast speeds and landed on a grassy place. At least it's forestry.

No POV

Giin was about to destroy the planet when someone landed in front of him and his Angel Martinu. It was a mortal girl. They were surprised seeing her.

"Oh greetings there," Athena said with a bow.

"Who are you?" Martinu asked and Athena got confused.

"I'm Athena... Seems dad hasn't told the other Angels about me," she mumbled the last part.

"What are you here for"

"I was sent to inspect this planet before its destruction," Athena stated.

"I'm Destroying it anyway," Giin said and made a tiny white energy ball appear (like Beerus') and threw it but Athena caught it and made it disappear. The two deities were surprised by this.

"Like I said I am here to inspect this planet before its destruction. The beastly creatures on this planet are very dangerous to Gods. We can't have any risks of letting them lose," Athena explained seriously.

"What monsters?"

"They are hidden from most Gods. Even your Kai can't locate them. They are beastly and they feast on the human race of this planet. They spit fluid that can harm even a God and that's why I am here," Athena explained.

"How do you know this?" Giin asked unsure.

"I was sent here by my father"

Just then two monsters appeared and attacked us. I got in a fighting stance and punched the first one and side kicked the other. They died quickly.

"Well they're weak," Athena said and other monsters appeared.

"Zeno this is going to be a little hard. Martinu make a shield around you and Lord Giin. I don't want to risk your lives," Athena commended and she did as she said. They were skeptical about the young Saiyan. How could she know their names?

"Come at me," Athena said and the monsters attacked her. She beaten them with ease but they were too many. One had tried to spit on her but she blocked it with an energy shield. Alas one had spit on her left hand and she fell in pain. Martinu and Giin looked worried.

"Don't come out... You'll be killed," Athena grunted in pain as she stood up and looked at her melting arm. She smirked at this.

"Its more fun knowing you're in grave danger. I should power up," the Sayain said and turned SSJ. Her hair had white ends like always. She punched, kneed, kicked and elbowed every monster she could. Her energy was falling fast and her arm was melting. She dropped out of her form as she spotted at again in her left arm. She looked at the many monsters around her. This is harder than she thought.

"You're killing me here... Literally," she said and another spit was on her leg. She fell on the ground in pain and looked up at the sky.

"So this is how I'm going to end? At an early age," she said smiling. A light landed beside her and all the monsters fell down dead. Martinu and Giin were surprised seeing the person. The shield disappeared and they both bowed down.

"Are you alright Athena?" Dai concerned as he crouched down to his daughter.

"Whew I thought I was dead," Athena said sighing in relief. "But I am dying as we are talking"

"Don't worry you'll be alright," he said and healed her. He lost body parts regenerated and she felt better but weak. Dai helped her stand up.

"It'll be some weeks before your energy replenishes. But if you do train it'll be faster," Dai stated and Athena sighed.

"I know but thanks for saving me dad"

"You are welcome Athena"

"May I ask what is your reason for coming to our universe Grand Priest? I'm not asking in a bad way," Giin asked nervously.

"I had sent Athena to give me reports about this planet. But when I felt her energy decrease I had to come here quickly," Dai stated and Giin's eyes widened.

"You are her father?"

"Yes. I have adopted her"

"Does any of the other Gods know?" Martinu asked.

"Only my children. I might have forgotten to tell the other Angels"

"And I don't want to be known," Athena said and they turned to her.

"Why's that?"

"When everyone knows I'm the daughter of the Grand Priest they might want to stay far away from me and I will not get some friends. You know how dad and Zeno are. No one will want to be near them," Athena said and Dai smiled.

"I wouldn't sat that. Grand Zeno is already making a friend on the planet of nothingness between universe 6 and 7," Dai said and everyone was surprised.

"On the wishing orb of the Dragon Zalama?"

"Yes," Dai made a hologram appear. Showing an ediotic Saiyan shaking Zeno's hand. Athena face-palmed and the others were surprised.

"I wouldn't dare"

"I too"

"Goku is an ediot. He might get the multiverse in danger," Athena said and they turned to her.

"You know him?"

"Yes"

"Well I think we should take our departure. I should ask of you to destroy this planet Lord Giin," Dai said and made the hologram disappear. Giin nodded.

"But--"

"If there are monsters that escaped this planet I'll track them down and kill them myself," Dai said and blasted off.

"We have an agreement that you won't tell the other Gods?" Athena asked.

"Yes"

"Thanks!" Athena said with a smile. She too than blasted off leaving the two Gods to destroy the planet.

Planet of Nothingness

Athena landed on the planet with a big crash that everyone turned to look what is it. Everyone surprised by seeing her outside the barrier. She entered and her eyes quickly landed on the Angel of universe 6. She rushed to her and greeted with a hug that surprised the beings of universe 6.

"I missed you sis," Athena said with a smile before pulling apart.

"It has been long and I missed you too," Vados said returning the smile. "I'm surprised you are out"

"Yeah I live in universe 7 now," Athena said and Vados pouted.

"I'm jealous you didn't come to my universe"

"Well I wanted to check out my original universe heheh," Athena said grinning.

"I understand"

"Vados! I want to go!" Champa yelled fom afar.

"Well I think it's see you later," Athena said.

"Yes it is. Guessing you do not want to be known"

"Yes," Athena replied and Vados kissed her forehead earning a slight blush from her.

"See you in another time dear sister," Vados said and walked away to Champa and her fighters. Athena then teleported to the fighters of her universe.

"Hey guys," Athena greeted smiling.

"Hey"

After the wish

"I'm going to keep my mouth shut Lord Beerus," Athena whispered as they were heading home.

"Hm?"

"I wish for universe 6's Earth and its inhabitants to be restored to full health," Athena mimicked what Beerus wished. His eyes widened at this.

"You can understand Devine language?"

"And speak it. I was taught by Whis. And I promise I won't tell anyone"

"Thanks"

You couldn't know how painful that monster fluid was. Can you believe seeing you own arm melt? Melt like chocolate in the sun. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 1K 57
Meg Griffin a laughingstock and the black sheep of the family, turns her back on them and never came back again. Only that is after awhile she came...
9.4K 281 49
What if Midoriya was a girl? The idea of this fanfic is to make the same story, but completely different. Inspired by fight anime with female charact...
381K 11.6K 40
Young Rin comes across a small dragon demon. She takes it in as a pet. Little does she that this dragon is a legend and also more than a small baby l...
285K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."