𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝑨𝒈𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒑 𝑶𝒏...

By chill_pill_all_day

As the title says, this is a mafia age gap one-shot collection. I usually write what I want to read and I hop... More

Author's Note
Principessa
Principessa - 2
His Queen
Merciless
Merciless - 2
Stockholm
Stockholm - 2
Coach
Coach - 2
Two Color Witch
Daddy's Girl
Impossible?
Salvation - 2
Weak For Her
Her Mafia Teacher
Her Mafia Teacher - 2
Taking care of him
Just friends?
Just friends? - 2
My best friend's father
My best friend's father - part 2
Having You Again
A deal
Accepting Him

Salvation

14.2K 265 49
By chill_pill_all_day

Johnatan Mauris. The owner of  successful company and underground King. When he wanted something he would get that effortlessly. He was the man of his words and never betrayed anyone, but he couldn't say that for the others. To the one who betrayed him, great punishment was following. Nobody could escape from Johnatan.

The only family he was left with was his little niece. She was a daughter of his brother. The attack happened on their family dinner, when everyone in their family except Johnatan and Emily, died. Since then Johnatan felt protective of his niece. The one who lead the attack was soon found and killed brutally. He was tortured for months until Johnatan let him die even if he wanted him to suffer more.

He promised to pick up Emily at her school. She was a senior in high school and soon to be graduatee. She already got accepted in the prestigious college with the little help of her uncle, but she was with no doubt A+ student. She was hardworking and smart wanting to make her deceased parents proud.

Waiting for his niece, Johnatan lit up a cigarette and looked at the students who starting to come out. Good old days! He was already 34 years old which means his graduation was sixteen years ago. He didn't even notice that many years passed from his youth. It made him feel old.

Something very interesting was happening in front of the school gate. Short girl with short black hair kicked some boy in his stomach. The boy was forced to give her his wallet. At first it seemed like she was bullying him, but Johnatan was surprised when he saw that girl gave the money to the other boy who looked scared. Probably, the boy she kicked bullied the scared boy so feisty girl helped him.

He smirked looking at her. It's the first time he saw a girl with similiar temperament as his. She sure didn't like harming innocent people instead she was helping them. And her face was very pretty. Johnatan thought that she came straight out of some fairytale. Her short black hair suited her as she usually wore black clothes. It was definitely representing her outside appearance, but actually she was a softie that hardly showed her emotions.

''Hey, uncle.'' Emily said breaking him out of his gaze.
''Hey. Already done?'' He asked.
''Yup.'' She chuckled. Maybe his niece knew who the girl was.
''Who is that?'' He asked looking at the black haired girl.
''That's Letia. She is junior and quite scary.'' Emily explained. He nodded and got inside the car. When they were ready, he drove off.

''Why did you ask?'' Emily said amused.
''She is interesting. I saw her kicking the boy.'' He smirked.
''Does my uncle finally like somebody?'' Emily teased him.
''No. I just said it like that. Don't jump into conclusions.'' Johnatan said, but he thought otherwise.

*

Walking in her house, Letia was greeted with the horrible smell of alcohol.
''Where were you, stupid?'' Her mother sneered.
''I was at school.'' Letia sighed.
''I don't care. Lunch is late. Make something.'' She said annoyed. Her mother was a definition of abuser and a witch. Letia never called her a mother and she never will. She just wants to turn 18 which will happen in few days and leave this place.

She put her school bag down and went in the kitchen to make a lunch for her so called mother, but only by blood. As she was cutting potatoes, Letia felt harsh impact on the back of her head. Yes, her mother just threw an empty bottle in her head.
''I could've recycled that.'' She muttered sarcastically.
''Hurry up.'' Brooke, her mother yelled.

To not piss her off more, Letia finished their lunch fast. She put the tomato soup in their plates and served it in front of her mother. Everything was calm until Brooke tasted it. She was pissed off because it tastes 'bad' to her. But since she was alcoholic, her sense of taste wasn't quite good.

''What is this? Disgusting.'' She said and spilled the hot soup on Letia.
''Hey! I put an effort to this.'' Letia shireked and got up to clean her shirt. It burned her skin through her clothes and she knew it would be red.
''Effort my ass. Get lost.'' Brooke said and returned back on the couch. She opened the new bottle and chugged few gulps. Letia was disgusted with her mother.

She ran up the stairs and took of her clothes. In hope the burning will stop, she jumped under the cold shower. Cold water indeed helped her skin, but she knew it would leave a scar. It's not the only one anyway. She thought looking at her scarred torso and legs. When Brooke beat her with the belt when she was younger, she beat her mercilessly. She was taking her anger and work problems on the innocent Letia.

*

Almost two weeks later, Johnatan came to pick up Emily once again and hoped that he would see Letia. He waited for a while until she showed up. He took in her look right away and saw that she had a cast on her arm. He was concerned with her state. Not only did she have a cast, her face was pale. Like she used the foundation.

But Johnatan didn't know that her mother 'accidentally' pushed her down the stairs. So she ended up with the broken elbow and bruises on her face she tried to cover up. But with all of her trouble, her face remained emotionless. She always had that look like she didn't care about anything. But she cared about her education. She studied so hard in hope, she will get in some college and fix her future.

Emily was approaching her uncle who seemed to observe Letia since she got out out of school.
''Earth to Johnatan.'' Emily chuckled. Johnatan looked at his niece and smiled.
''Get in.'' They both got inside the car as he started it. It's been bothering him about that girl Letia.

''Who were you staring at before? Maybe at Letia?'' Emily teased him on purpose knowing that her uncle gets easily irritated.
''I just saw that she had cast on her arm. But I wasn't staring at her.'' He justified his actions.
''Some people in the school said she got in a fight. But I don't think that's true. She always looks like she is ready to fight, but I believe something else happened. People in school just speak rumors.'' Emily frowned. Emily's words awoke some interest into finding out what happened so when they got home he called his man to find out everything about her.

*

His man placed the wanting informations on the table in front of Johnatan. Johnatan immediately opened the file and read everything about her. He saw that she turned 18 a week ago. Spotting her address, he wanted to go for a little search. Just to find out what's going on in her house. He wanted to go and check just to kill his curiosity. He wanted to find out in what conditions mysterious girl is living in.

Driving to the address he found out, he was met with the old house. The walls of the house looked like they could break anytime. It looked dangerous. Johnatan checked the address once more, but this was it. This was Letia home, but little did he knew what was happening in that home.

He waited in the car to see if something is going to happen like some detective, even tho he hated secret agents. They were too nosy for him. But he liked to play them. Where was the fun in just getting rid of them?
''Why am I even here?'' Johnatan asked himself when he heard the door opening. Letia ran out the door with the bag on her shoulder. Blood was oozing from her head and it could be clearly seen on her neck.

Her mother threw another bottle at her almost hitting her, but she managed to escape. Letia accidentally tripped over the poarch and hurt her knee. Johnatan got out of his car when he heard Brooke shouting.
''Don't ever come back. I hate a daughter like you.'' He looked at Letia who calmly walked away. Brooke slammed the door shut. She didn't feel a remorse for her daughter. She always blamed her for everything.

He followed Leticia and saw her wiping the blood from her neck and head. Just then he noticed how miserable this little girl looked like. His heart was hurting like on the day when he found out his family died. Why was he hurting when he saw her like this? Could it be that I like her. He thought. But why would he like her? Maybe because of her personality that he didn't quite know, but he was attracted towards her and that couldn't be helped.

He wanted to go and help her, but he felt doubtful. When he saw her fainting her rushed to her and caught her in his arms just when she was ready to hit the ground. She collapsed in his arms looking like she would die any second. He took her to his car and drove to his house. While driving home, he called his private doctor. She can be hurt seriously if she doesn't get help immediately.

''Hold on.'' He said looking at the girl next to him. She seemed lifeless and tired. Too tired. Johnatan felt sorry for her even if he knew that won't help her. As soon as he arrived at his house, he picked her up from the seat and carried her inside the house. He brought her to his room and gently laid her on the bed. He was relieved to know that Emily went with her friends out today.

Doctor came soon and checked her. He cleaned her wounds and bandaged it. When he left, Johnatan took his shirt and sweatpants to change her. He tried not to stare at her, but when he removed her shirt, all he saw was red. She had burnt scars all over chest and she was clearly whipped with the belt. She doesn't remember how many times her mother beat her when she was younger and burnt her skin with something hot. She once pushed her in the hot shower that left her with burnes. Her mother was awful.

Putting his shirt over her head carefully, he looked at her face that was beautiful. He removed the hair from her face and caressed it gently. Her skin  looked like it was made of porcelain. She looked like a painting of a famous artist and he couldn't stop staring at her.

''You will have better life from now on. I promise.'' He said and smiled. When he changed her jeans he put his sweatpants on her. They were looking huge on her, but it was at least loose so she could feel comfortable. He went inside the bathroom to think.
''What will I tell her when she wakes up? Hey, I like you and stalked you then I brought you here because your crazy mother nearly killed you.'' He talked to himself like a crazy man. He sighed and  decided it was the best to take a shower.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and got out of the bathroom. On the way to his closet, he heard a gasp and wide green eyes looking at him. She looked at him and at her clothes who seemed from a man.
''It's not what it looks like. I just showered right now. I'll go and dress then explain you everything. Don't be afraid. I didn't do anything to you.'' He said to her. She visibly relaxed and he rushed to to put at least sweatpants.

He found her still sitting on the bed and looking at her cast on the arm. He cleared his throat and sat on the edge of the bed.
''Who are you?'' She asked him lowly.
''I'm Johnatan Mauris. Maybe you have heard of my name before.'' He said.
''Mauris Enterprises. I heard of your company.'' She explained.
''Good then. I brought you here when I found you on the street. You fainted and your head was hurt. My private doctor checked you up. And I changed you in clean clothes.'' Johnatan said, not wanting to hurt her feelings. He saw her scars in such a miserable state.

''Why did you help me?'' She asked curiously.
''I recognized you as my niece's school mate.'' He answered not saying the fact that he likes her. He felt happy to just look at her.
''Who is your niece?''
''Emily Mauris. She is a senior.''
''That girl? I helped her once when she was bullied.'' Letia shrugged. She felt intimidated with this man who was observing her. It wasn't anything scary, because she thought the scariest person was her mother.

''I didn't know that.'' Johnatan exclaimed. Letia looked down and played with her fingers.
''You know...I actually saw what your mother did to you. I felt angry when I saw your scars.'' He admitted. His jaw unconsciously clenched in anger.
''It's pretty disgusting, I know.'' She said. Johnatan's eyes widened and he took her good hand in his own.
''No, they are not. It's just a proof of how strong you are to endure it all. Don't ever think that they're disgusting.'' He said. Letia smiled absentmindedly at his words. Who was this man who cared for her? Why was she letting his words to get to her heart?

''Thank you, Johnatan. I'm very grateful to you for helping me. You can be proud of yourself because you're the first person that helped me.'' She let out a playful giggle that even made Johnatan smile.
''You are tired, arent't you, Letia?'' He asked sympathetically. Her smile fell and she nodded her head. There was a tear on her face that made Johnatan's heart squeeze with pain.
''Very tired.'' She sniffled.

''You can cry with me. It's good to let it out once in a while.'' He said. Just on his words there was a pool of tears. He pulled her in a hug and wrapped his arms around her. She held with her good arm on him like her life depended on him. Tears were falling like waterfalls, but how couldn't they? It was the first time she cried in 6 years. This was the proof that she had the emotions that even she thought she didn't have.

''I can't anymore. I feel weak.'' She sobbed. He caressed her hair as a comfort.
''You don't have to do anything anymore. It's alright now.'' He reassured her. She pulled away from his chest and wiped her face. Letia looked at him in confusion.
''What does that mean?'' She asked.
''Because I'm here now.'' He smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 3.1K 26
"Baby I promise I'll never do it again" (2018) (Revamped)
9.2K 354 26
~Memeluk Masa Lalu~ . . . . . ~SINOPSIS~ ~Bukan kesetiaan yang menjadi pondasi dalam sebuah hubungan tapi kejujuran~ Gadis itu begitu cantik tubuhny...
145K 2.1K 32
"oh innocent annie." *completed*
153K 751 20
When successful CEO Claire Walker's secret nymphomania spirals out of control, she hires Aaron Rodgers, a handsome and struggling young man, as her b...