Chills | D.M + H.G.

By december_noon

[Dramione Hockey AU. two shot] Hermione Granger has lived and breathed hockey for as long as she can remember... More

one

two

3K 76 348
By december_noon

A/N: It's finally here - the long-awaited part two!! I will warn you, this is a complete and total fluff piece with plenty of spice mixed in, so it's one hundred percent lighthearted and fun, and a complete 180 from Contingent ;)

I wrote this with you all in mind, so I hope it lives up to what you'd hoped for! Let me know what you think in the comments. Don't forget to vote if you liked it! :)

Betawork done by AlmondMilkTeaDoubleBoba and Leilahmoon.

P.S. I know nothing about tea either, so please don't mock me for whichever one I used down there. I don't know if there are specific types for specific times of day or occasions or whatever.

xoxo, carmen

-

Draco fucking Malfoy was in her driveway.

And then he was on her doorstep.

And then he was in her house talking to her family. And they were all laughing.

This was an out of body experience if she'd ever had one. That day in the trainer's office obviously not included. That took the cake, no question.

Hermione never could have possibly expected Draco Malfoy of all people to get along with her family. But here they were. And it was going swimmingly from the looks of it.

Breaking the news to her family had been a trip to say the least.

Whilst her parents had taken it better than expected, Harry was another story entirely. Her dad didn't hold grudges off the ice, which worked in her favor. But when she told Harry the day after the fight, he almost lost it.

Thinking about it now, it was almost comical. She'd broken it to her parents first.

Padding downstairs early, her parents were already seated at the kitchen table relaxing with a cup of coffee in hand. "Mom? Dad?" she said, nervously twining her fingers together. "I have something to tell you."

That had gotten their attention. "What's up, Pumpkin?" her mom said. Hermione could tell that she was worried by the use of her childhood nickname. She hadn't heard that pulled in a long time. She sat down in the chair in between them.

"Well, I kind of started seeing someone." Her eyes never diverted from her fingers. Her nails were coated with a chipped pink polish, picked away from the nerves. She'd redo those before her date with him.

Her dad put the newspaper down. "What? When did this happen?" He said. "Who is it? Do we know them?"

Pink flooded her cheeks, her eyes flickered up to her mom for a burst of strength she so desperately needed. Her face was soft, kind, unassuming. Taking a breath and bracing herself, she said, "The other day, after the fight at the rink. And I'm sure you're familiar with the Malfoy family." Her voice grew quieter and less confident as she stumbled over his name.

Her dad's eyebrows were so high up, they almost melted into his hairline from the shock. "Draco, right? The blonde kid from the Serpent's team? Narcissa's boy?"

"The very same." Hermione finally raised her eyes up to meet her dad's. "He helped me after I got hurt. Took me to the trainer's office and waited until I woke up. We got to talking, and he accidentally let it slip that he's had... feelings for me for a while. Figured I'd give him a chance, and see where it goes, you know? He's really very nice, excited to meet you." She was babbling, she knew, in her nerves. Her cheeks grew a deeper pink as a result of both the uncomfortable tension her body was holding in as well as the flashbacks.

"Slow down sweet pea, relax. Take a breath." Hermione did. "I've met him a few times. He's a good kid from what I hear. Very talented, a menace on the ice. Sure, the rivalry's there, but obviously I'm not going to let that impact how I see him outside of the rink. Is that really what you're worried about?"

"Well... a little." Her feet shuffled against the floor. She was twirling a mussed curl around her finger so tight it was turning the tip of her finger red.

"Of course, if I find out he's hurt or disrespected you in any way..." he let the typical 'dad' threat trail off, but Hermione got the message.

"I will say, I don't think we're the ones you need to worry about," David's eyes glanced in the direction of their staircase. "Harry doesn't know yet, does he?"

Hermione shook her head. "I'm going to tell Harry today. Draco wants to come over tonight and formally introduce himself." She gnawed her lip nervously. "What if Harry's angry with me?" her voice was a whisper.

Her mother's hand covered her own as she looked at her only daughter with kind eyes. "Sweetie, it's Harry. He'll be fine once he gets past the initial shock. He loves you - he's overprotective, sure, but he just wants you to be happy and safe more than anything else."

Letting out a deep breath, Hermione said, "You're right. I just need to tell him. He'll be happy for me." She knew she was trying to convince herself with those words, not her parents.

Hearing the stairs creak with the telltale sound of her brother coming down for breakfast, her heart picked up double-time. "Well, there's no time like the present," her dad said, winking at her and standing up. He gave his wife a pointed look. "We'll be in the living room if you need us."

Harry walked into the kitchen, glasses crooked and hair messy from sleep. "You rang?" he teased.

"Sort of," she said, nerves blooming all over again. Two down, one to go. "I kind of... have something to tell you, and you have to promise to not be mad."

He immediately bristled, on the automatic defense. "That depends on what you tell me."

Here goes nothing. "I'm dating Draco Malfoy." A sigh huffed out of her. At least it was out in the open now - now she just had to deal with his reaction. Her heart thumped madly in her chest.

Harry froze, staring at her like a deer caught in headlights for one suspended moment in time - and then burst out laughing. He seemed to relax completely. Moving to pour his coffee, he said, "Good one, Hermione. You really had me going there for a second."

She let out an awkward cough. "I'm not joking, Harry. Seriously, I'm dating Draco Malfoy." Her voice wavered as she realized he actually thought she was joking.

The ever-present nerves in her voice stilled him, hand suspended over the handle of the coffee pot, he said, "What? You're actually serious? When did this happen?"

Sighing, she repeated the same answer she told her parents. "The other day, after all of this," she gestured loosely towards her fading black eye. "He took me to the trainer's office while dad was dealing with you. We got to talking and it turns out he's carried some sort of a torch for me all this time." Thinking about it still made her blush. It was unbelievable, really. "Anyway, we decided to give it a go and see if we could work as a couple."

Hermione watched anxiously as his fingers gripped the coffee mug so tight his knuckles went white. She anxiously picked at her fingernails while she awaited his reaction.

"But— but it's Malfoy! You know— Malfoy!" he spluttered, unable to come up with a solid reason.

"Yes, Harry, thank you, I'm well aware of his last name," she rolled her eyes. "If you're trying to scare me off him, you're going to have to do better than that."

"Dad's never going to let you do this, you know," he said smugly.

She scoffed at him. "Try harder. Dad's given me his blessing so far, as long as he proves to be good enough for me." She had grimaced at the choice of words - it was so cringey to her.

His mouth gaped open and shut. It was almost comical to watch. "Honestly, Harry, do you have anything that is rooted in a solid accusation or true issue? Because if not, you're wasting your time. I'm excited to get to know him, and I really want to see where this goes. You, certainly, are not going to stop me."

Getting up from her chair and heading in the direction of her room, she paused. "I'd prepare yourself if I were you. He'll be here at six."

He showed up with two bouquets of flowers - roses for her and tulips for her mother.

"Mrs. Granger, Mr. Granger," he said, extending his hand to shake respectfully. "I'm Draco Malfoy. It's nice to formally meet you." There could have been a halo around his head for how he was acting towards them. Only she could see the way his nerves manifested - his eyes were a touch too wide, his brows just the tiniest hint raised.

Harry gave a disgruntled 'hmph' in the corner. Draco turned his attention towards the raven-haired boy. "Potter," he sent a curt nod in his direction. It seemed like Draco was still mad at him for the fight.

"Malfoy," Harry said, not meeting his eyes. His tone was icy.

Hermione met her mother's gaze, and she rolled her eyes. "Care to join us in the kitchen for some tea, Draco?"

"I'd love that, Mrs. Granger, thank you." The smile that lit up his face was contagious. It broke through her nerves and she let a similar one grace her features as well.

"English Breakfast okay, dear?" her mother asked as she walked toward the kitchen.

"That's perfect."

They made small talk for a few minutes. It was clear that her parents were trying to put him at ease - her dad discussing neutral hockey topics, her mom asking about his family. Harry stayed suspiciously quiet, glowering as he stirred his tea aimlessly.

Hermione knew he had something to say. As predicted, he cut into the conversation roughly. "What are your intentions with my sister, Malfoy?"

She couldn't hide her stifled laugh. "Really, Harry? 'What are your intentions?' What is this, a sappy rom-com?"

He only narrowed his eyes at her in response. "It's a valid question, Hermione. And one he needs to answer no matter how amusing you find it."

Sighing in resignation, "Fine, get on with your interrogation if it'll make you feel better."

She felt a gentle hand on her thigh. It sent heat up her spine, even though it was only a chaste touch. "It's fine, Granger. To say I didn't expect this would be a lie," Draco said. A half smile tugged at his lips as he turned to face her brother, growing serious as he did.

"I've been waiting for this chance for longer than you know. If you think for a second that I'm going to do anything to jeopardize that, or treat her with anything besides the respect and reverence that she deserves, you'd be wrong." The determination in his voice made her want to melt right there. "If I ever do anything to hurt her, I'll gladly await your wrath, since I'm sure I'd deserve it. Although, your wrath would be nothing compared to hers, I'm sure." His eyes danced as he turned to face her. "In short, I understand your reservation with me. I understand if she does too, and I find it a miracle that she doesn't. But whatever her reasoning, she gave me a shot here, and I have no plans on screwing it up. As it stands, I value her too much."

Hermione's jaw was on the floor, cheeks freshly pink. She was doing a lot of blushing today. Harry looked stunned at his declaration - it wasn't something any of them had expected, that was for sure. Her dad broke the silence with a sarcastic snort. "Good enough for you, son?" he clapped Harry's shoulder. "Because it's good enough for me."

Harry grumbled, but ultimately acquiesced. "Yes, yes, fine. But I'm going to hold you to that."

Draco smiled at him. "I'd expect nothing less."

They'd hung out on the couch in her living room and watched the Criminal Minds marathon that had been on at the time. True to his word, he'd brought over some chocolate for her - impressively, he'd guessed correctly that Reeses were her favorite. After she'd healed enough, Draco had taken her on a real date. It was perfect - meeting her at her house with flowers (he seemed to have a thing for that), taking her ice skating, followed by dinner and then stargazing before kissing her goodbye on her doorstep. Hermione had been on her fair share of dates, but no one had done so much to woo her before.

She couldn't stop herself from peeking out the window repeatedly as she waited for him to get here. He'd said six, right? She looked at her phone again. Five thirty. Damn it.

It felt like Christmas morning. That was the closest thing she could equate to how giddy she was feeling.

As she was looking at her phone for the millionth time to check the time, she heard a quiet knock at the door. Heart leaping into her throat, she jumped up and ran for the front door.

Throwing it open hastily and looking up at him, she let out a breathless, "Hi."

"Hi back," he said, grinning down at her in a way that should be illegal. "You look stunning." Hermione had come to the conclusion that she had a blushing problem whenever he was around. If he didn't think it was so cute - and he'd said so on multiple occasions - she would have long since buried herself alive in embarrassment.

Drawing her bottom lip between her teeth, she said, "Thanks." She reached out to run a finger over the soft grey tie that complimented his eyes. "You clean up pretty nice yourself," she teased. He'd shivered lightly under her touch, a movement that hadn't gone unnoticed by her. She secretly loved the way she affected him.

He'd politely, albeit quickly, said hello to her family, and then whisked her away.

They'd gone ice skating first - thankfully she'd been dressed in black jeans and a blue blouse, dressy yet casual - and then he'd taken her to a newer place close to her house called 'A Taste of Roma.' They'd had their first conversation about nothing in particular, and then it had turned into them throwing the balled up chocolate mint wrappers at each other. When she offered to pay for her meal, he'd simply cocked an eyebrow at her and handed his credit card to the waiter without even looking at him.

She'd never say it to his face, but the little display of power he'd shown then had made her rub her thighs together surreptitiously under the table.

And when she'd thought it was over and he was going to take her home, he'd driven in the opposite direction of her house, towards an open field on the edge of town. The sky had blessedly been clear that night, and they were snugly nestled between two thick blankets staring up at the sky.

"And there's Draco," he'd said, pointing up at a cluster of stars to the west. "My family has an age-old thing for naming the kids after constellations. We have Andromeda, Sirius, Alphard... They've always liked the idea of being a part of something that's bigger than just you. It serves as a constant reminder, you know? Kind of hard to forget when it's your first name."

"That's sweet," she'd said, and she had meant it. "I think that's a really unique idea. I like the idea of having a tradition like that. My parents have said I'm named after Helen of Troy's daughter. I do like the fact that it's not something you hear every day, like Emily or Bella, something like that, so it makes me happy." She paused, picturing it. "I don't think I'd fit any of those names anyway."

At that, he'd laughed. "No," he pulled her close and kissed her cheek then, and she felt the curve of his smile against it. "No, I don't think you would."

Draco had driven her home, playing old Jonas Brothers songs so they could sing along. The happiness she felt swelling in her chest was new and had dangerous potential. He walked her up to her door, kissed her softly, and then left.

Hermione couldn't sleep that night because she was replaying everything over and over again on the backs of her eyelids.

And the sex. Oh God, the sex.

It was safe to say that she was no virgin when she'd met him, but she may as well have been - and they'd only slept together once for crying out loud. Needless to say, she was anxiously but excitedly awaiting the next time. The partners she'd had in the past had barely made her come and only sought their own pleasure. She estimated a collective eleven orgasms between all of them - obviously excluding the ones she gave herself.

As luck would have it, her parents were away traveling for the weekend, taking some time to themselves after the long season, and Harry found himself at Ron's with some of the boys to draw out the celebration as well.

That left Hermione and Draco to their own devices. It was barking mad how much they trusted her, really.

He appeared again on her doorstep, looking more divine than any human had any right to. She pulled him inside quickly, capturing his lips in a quick kiss. "Hi," she breathed, smiling up at him.

Draco pushed a stray curl behind her ear as his arms circled her and pulled her closer. "Hi back," he murmured with a smile, leaning down to kiss her again. "I missed you."

"But you just saw me yesterday," she said, looking up at him through her eyelashes.

"I know," he chuckled. "But I'm making up for lost time here. I've had to get used to missing you for years and I was living on scraps." He was twirling a piece of her hair around his finger. "It simply means I'm going to miss you double now that you actually know I exist. I'd get used to it if I were you, Granger," he kissed her again, softly this time. "You're mine now."

She grinned and hugged him, nuzzling her cheek into his chest. God, she loved how muscular he was. He wrapped his arms around her and she could feel how hard they were, but comfortable at the same time. He felt like her safe place. They were also nicely accentuated by the fact that he was wearing a tight black t-shirt.

Hermione reluctantly pulled away from being flush against his chest and looked up at him hungrily, fingers trailing over his biceps. "Have I ever told you how delicious you are?"

Draco's lips quirked up in a smirk. "Yes, but it's not like I mind hearing it. You can say it as much as you want and I doubt I'll ever get sick of it."

She rolled her eyes at him, shaking her head with a smile. Starting to walk towards the kitchen, she said, "You hungry?"

His response was immediate. "Yes."

Draco's hand gripped onto her wrist as she walked away and drew her back into a mind-numbing, knee-weakening kiss. He bit gently on her lower lip, groaning softly as he pulled her closer. Her hands reached up to thread through his hair as his lips moved down to her neck.

She pulled away again, breathless and heart pounding away in her chest. "I thought you said you were hungry." Hermione didn't meet his eyes, knowing that if she did he would inevitably draw her back in. The grey just did something to her.

"I am." The way his smirk looked when he was coming onto her like this was something that she doubted she would ever get used to. "Just not for food."

His lips returned to her neck. "Hmm," she half-said, half-moaned. "I see. Lucky for us we have the place to ourselves for a while, huh?"

Grey eyes met hers as he looked at her. "Yeah?" he asked, a devilish smirk growing on his face.

Hermione's heart flipped again. "Yeah," she said, tugging him upstairs.

Giggling and stumbling up the stairs with all of the fresh, giddy excitement of the honeymoon phase, he stopped her three different times to kiss her on the way to her room. He was ridiculous - it took them five minutes just to get from her entryway to her bedroom. Although, she couldn't really say she was mad about it.

Finally pushing her door open, they stepped into the room. She watched his face as his eyes scanned his new surroundings, glittering dangerously as they took in her queen bed. Draco pulled her back to kiss him again, this time doing so languidly and slowly. "I told you I'd take my time with you next time I had you like this," he murmured against her lips, "and that's exactly what I intend to do."

A series of quick, eager nods followed his promise. "I can't say I'm exactly opposed to that." She pulled his lips back up to meet her own while he backed her over to the bed.

Tugging at the hem of her shirt, he pulled it up and over her head. Draco's fingers trailed over her collarbone and between the valley of her breasts, raising goosebumps as they went. "You hid this from me last time," he sounded near breathless as he admired her. "You have no idea how much I've dreamed about this. And you're even better than anything my imagination could have conjured up. How is that possible?"

Rolling her eyes at him, she said, "I'm sure you're exaggerating. These," she palmed her breasts, rolling her own stiffening nipples in her fingers, "are just like just about every other pair on the planet."

Growling and roughly moving her hand away to replace it with his own, he said, "That may be so, but these ones are mine." He leaned over her to take the nipple she'd just played with into his mouth.

Arching her chest up against his tongue and sighing quietly in content, she conceded too easily, "Fine, if you insist."

"Oh, I do Granger. I do insist." His tongue ran circles around the peaked nub as she shuddered and pushed against him harder. The low chuckle he let out vibrated against her, and it felt sinfully good. She bit back a moan.

He saw her teeth press into her lip and felt the repressed sound in her chest. "Oh no, none of that baby. I want to hear every sound."

At the sound of the sweet pet name, the strangled sound broke free and she caught his triumphant smirk. "That's my girl." She writhed at the praise. "That's what I like to hear. Give me everything."

"More," she gasped, "give me more." Hermione was clearly not above begging as she tilted her hips up, seeking friction. "Please."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head," he cooed, detaching from her nipple with a light pop. "I'm going to give you everything and then some." His hand found its way south, stroking her over her leggings.

She brought her eyes back to him, watching as his gaze darted over to the full length, stand alone mirror that was propped up in the corner of her room. Dark eyes full of dark promises, he looked back at her. "You remember last time I may have mentioned a mirror?"

Hermione's jaw dropped as she followed where his mind was going. "You were serious?"

"I was, but if you're not interested, we don't have to do it," he shrugged. "I just thought it would be... fun." Draco smirked down at her, dropping a surprisingly sweet kiss on the tip of her nose. "I'm not about to push you past your boundaries."

"No, no," she sputtered out, "I'm interested. I'm definitely interested."

"Really?" he asked. He almost sounded surprised.

"Don't sound so shocked, Malfoy," she teased, "I'm very intrigued, just as I was when you brought it up last time." Hermione pushed herself off her back so she was kneeling on the bed.  Reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck, she pulled him close enough to trail kisses from the curve of his ear to the top of his shoulder. "I think it'll make for an... interesting experience."

Leaning into her kisses and pulling her closer, he weaved his fingers through her hair and said, "You are just something entirely other, you know that?" Kissing her again, he pushed away from her and went over to pull the mirror closer to the edge of the bed. Her heart was thrumming nervously in her chest, but she trusted him to take care of her.

Draco set it so it was facing her. "Sit." Hermione did. "Watch," he commanded roughly. He got to his knees before her. Dipping his fingers into the waistband of her leggings, he dragged them oh-so-slowly down the length of her body. Goosebumps raised as her exposed skin hit the air.

She watched as he took in the sight of her in nothing but her underwear. "Jesus fucking Christ," he swore under his breath. "How are you real?" he asked, as he dipped down to kiss the skin below her belly button. Hermione shivered again, pushing up only slightly into his touch. Nothing escaped his notice. "All in due time," he said. "I've got you now."

He got up from his kneeling position, kissing her again. He couldn't seem to get enough of it, and she certainly wasn't complaining. His kisses made her delirious - the amount of emotion he managed to convey through them, even the smallest pecks, made her toes curl and heart melt.

Moving away from her, he pulled off his shirt and laid down on the bed, face up. "Come up here," he motioned. She grinned and crawled toward him. He grabbed her, maneuvering her so quickly that she blinked and was straddling his face. His tongue ran over the fabric of her panties, pulling a loud moan.

Holy shit. Her head was spinning.

It felt too good. Her hips dug into his face, his arms were looped around the outside of her thighs to hold her down. He pulled away from her for a minute, to say, "Watch."

She turned her attention toward the mirror. Hermione looked at the reflection of her near naked form, sitting upright draped over her boyfriend's face. It was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. She fell forward, grappling for the button on his jeans, dying to touch him.

He shifted his hips away from her touch, pausing his ministrations to say, "Not yet. This is about you right now." Hermione whined.

"But I—" she broke off as he moved her panties to the side and went back to work, drawing shapes into her with his tongue. That one felt like beginning of his name, and oh— "Fuck!" she groaned, shuddering on top of him. He gripped her tighter.

Draco kept it up, paying extra attention to what she responded to. Her body was tightening, pulling deeper into itself as he continued. "Want you to come for me," he said. "Want you to come on my face baby. Please, you taste so good."

"Watch," he commanded again. That did it. The praise, mixed with his pleas and command, was her tipping point, and she shuddered, breaking apart on top of him. She forced her eyes to stay open, fighting against the pleasure threatening to shut them. His arms were looped so tightly around her thighs that she could barely move, and she watched as her body convulsed on top of him. She could see flashes of his tongue peeking out from under her as he lapped her release up.

She pulled off him on shaky legs, breathing heavy as she did. "Holy fuck."

"That," he started, licking hips lips as he propped himself up on his elbows to look at her, "was even better than I imagined."

"Imagine that a lot did you?" she asked, breathless, reaching down to pull off her panties. She wanted them out of the way. Hungry eyes followed her movements - clearly, he had no objection to this development.

"That was wank material for longer than I'd care to admit," he said, grinning. "So yes, you could say that."

Hermione giggled. "I'll take your word for it."

Draco rose up and moved towards her again. This time he let her reach for the buttons on his jeans. "Lay down," she said. His eyebrows shot up in surprise at her instruction.

He let her push his jeans down with his boxers, and she leaned over him. His breath caught as she brought her lips to hover over the tip of him, and she spit onto his dick to lubricate it.

"Your turn to watch," she said, looking up at him with a smirk.

"Fuck," he swore quietly as she lowered her mouth onto him. Bobbing up and down slowly, trying to get a feel for what he liked. Using her right hand to move against what didn't fit in her mouth, her left reached down to roll him in her hand.

His hips bucked up, accidentally forcing his cock deeper down her throat. She choked, tears spilling out of her eyes, but she didn't let up. She pulled back a bit in order to breathe easier, and she felt his hands reach down to gather her hair into a sloppy ponytail while she continued to suck him.

"Jesus fuck, you're unbelievable," he groaned. "Just like that. Yeah, that's it, don't stop."

His words made her hot. They sounded so good falling from his lips like that, and she wanted nothing more than to keep going.

Suddenly, she was being pulled off him. He flipped her so they were both kneeling on the bed. Her back was pressed to his front, and they were both facing the mirror. He was so much taller than her, six feet two inches to her five feet four inches, and she loved how he towered over her.

The tip of him pressed against her entrance. Draco leaned down to whisper against the shell of her ear, "Watch." His arm was thrown across her chest.

He pressed into her slowly, and she fought hard against the desire to close her eyes as the pleasure overtook her. "Fuck, you're still so wet," he whispered through clenched teeth. "Did sucking me off get you hot, baby? Huh?"

Hermione let out a whimper and nodded against his chest as her fingers dug into his arm and he dragged against her walls. Nudging her legs further apart, he bent her over, angling her just slightly so he could hit that spot deep inside of her. It was like he thrived on giving her pleasure.

She let out a quiet, "Fuck me," under her breath as he sped up. He reached down to take a nipple between his fingers, rolling it. She arched her back, pushing her chest into his hand and bringing him deeper inside of her.

"Oh, I am." Their eyes had never left each others and it was the most erotic thing she'd ever experienced. She was completely at his mercy like this, watching him pound her. "Christ, you're so fucking tight around me. You feel like heaven." He bent down to kiss the spot on her neck that made her melt. His other hand trailed down her stomach to move against her clit. She felt her body start to tighten around him, and she knew he'd notice it.

"I can feel you, you gonna come for me?" his voice was a growl, and it made her shiver.

She nodded, hair scraping his chest. "Yes, yes, yes, yes," she babbled. "Please don't stop. Don't stop. Just like that." Her inhibitions were completely gone. All she was worried about was chasing her pleasure to the point of no return.

He didn't change a single thing. He rubbed her clit with one hand, her nipple with the other, and fucked her like it was the last time he'd ever get the chance. "That's a good girl, come on, baby. Come for me, I want to feel you come on my cock again. It's all I've been dreaming about."

His dirty words propelled her into pure whiteness. She let out a strangled yell that must have been his name as she fell over the edge, shaking in his arms. He fucked her through it, not changing a single thing, moaning into her ear. "...like heaven, so tight, holy fuck, can't believe you're mine, watching you come around me like that was incredible, so good..." She caught some of the praises he was giving her, and it drew her orgasm out that much more.

She came down still whimpering as he fucked her. "God that was so good, you felt so good, you're perfect, I'm gonna come, fucking hell," he trailed off, past the point where he was able to form words.

A broken roar escaped his lips, and he buried his face in her neck and spilled into her.

Their breathing slowed together as he softened and pulled out of her. Her legs were still shaking uncontrollably, and she let out a short laugh as she watched her reflection fall back on the bed. "That was..." she couldn't seem to find the words either. Both her body and her brain felt like complete mush, though she wasn't complaining.

He brought over a damp towel to clean her up. "We," he said as he dragged the towel between her legs, purposely making her squirm, "need to do that again." Tossing it to the floor, he lay down next to her, pulling her in.

She curled up against him, resting her head on his sweaty chest as their breathing evened out. His hand was running through her hair, and it was so relaxing she almost fell asleep. Her eyes fluttered back open as she felt his lips press against her forehead. "Shower?" he murmured.

Hermione nodded, shutting her eyes again. "In a minute. My eyes are tired."

Draco's chuckle reverberated through her body as she drifted, and a warm glow slowly began replacing the toe-curling chill he'd given her just moments earlier. The vibration his laugh made while it moved through her body felt oddly similar to the way her happy chills felt. She wondered if that was a coincidence or a premonition.

As Draco pulled her in closer and she brushed against the fringes of sleep, she suddenly remembered that she never believed in coincidences to begin with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
8.8K 64 17
Requested. Fluff. Smut. Angst. Started: 15.06.2022 CURRENTLY ON HOLD
19.5K 349 30
In HERMIONE's POV! No hate plz, only a bit of smut but it's fluffy in parts later on and scandalous in others. Anyways, it's gonna be a good story so...
13.4K 230 13
Dramione One shots :) A little bit of violence and a little bit of fluff! Contains triggering concepts (trigger warning will be there) Highest Rankin...