๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ‡ข ๐˜›๐˜”๐˜™...

Af eunoiaistired

Newt x Reader In the conditions they've met its had to not get attached, but this was a different kind of att... Mere

Chapter 1 "Fuck you Gally!"
Chapter 2 "Thomas..."
Chapter 3 "I had a dream..."
Chapter 4 ''The Maze''
Chapter 6 "Night talk under stars"
Chapter 7 "Is the old (y/n) back?"
Chapter 8 "Not again..."
Chapter 9 "A twin brother"
Chapter 10 "My other half..."
โค๏ธŽ Please read! โค๏ธŽ
Chapter 11 "A safe place?"
Chapter 12 "Talking telepathically and sketches"
Chapter 13 "Are we?"
Chapter 14 "Escape"
Chapter 15 "Crank Attack"
Chapter 16 "Love you Winston..."
Chapter 17 "I just want them here"
Chapter 18 "You guys look like shit."
Chapter 19 "Very valuable"
Chapter 20 "We're leaving them?"
Chapter 21 "Markus and dances"
Chapter 22 "Wow, I've never beaten anyone that hard!"
Chapter 23 "Right arm with family"
Chapter 24 "I lost you, but I'll find you"
Chapter 25 "It's you"
Chapter 26 "I'm coming, period!"
Chapter 27 "The last city keeps secrets"
Chapter 28 "Suspicious"
Chapter 29 "Look umm.."
Chapter 30 "The traitor"
Chapter 31 "Unexpected"
Chapter 32 "Good at playing guards"
Chapter 33 "The one I love"
Chapter 34 "I fucked up"
Chapter 35 "Take you there"
Chapter 36 "Never letting go"
Chapter 37 "Sunset date"
MY NEW BOOK IS OUT!

Chapter 5 "I'd say make them runners"

2.4K 64 24
Af eunoiaistired

"Oh fuck, shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" You thought while running as your life literally depended on it. The surprising thing was that it didn't feel like you had been in the maze for that long. But in reality you had been there for hours running and hiding from a griever who wouldn't give you and Thomas a break.
"RUN (y/n)!?!" Thomas shouted at the top of his lungs. It did make you irritated, you just wanted to focus on running instead of having to reassure him you ran for dear life. When you reached him you bumped into him but he catched you.
"WILL YOU SHUT UP AND RUN ALREADY?!" You started to run again,this time being far ahead of Thomas. He held his mouth shut, making it easier to run.

In the glade Newt sat awake. Not being able to get the fact that all three of you could die out his head. He heard the screeching and loud noise of grievers and the maze starting to change.
He looked at the fire. Not really being able to sit still. Hearing some rustling near his hammock and turned. Whe he turned he saw Gally standing there.
"Worried?" Gally raised an eyebrow at Newt trying to sound unbothered, but was actually really worried for you.
"I know you are too..." Newt simply stated.
"Yeah, but (y/n) is smart, Minho too. The shank only needs to stay by one of them and they'll make it out." It wasn't always that Newt saw Gally like this but he understood he cared. Gally sat down in your hammock and just sat there with Newt.

You and Thomas fell down the vines and both landed with grunts. You quicker than ever scurried to your feet, helping Thomas up. Turning you started to run again. Suddenly someone came out to the two of you, scarring you both.
"You're both crazy son of bitches!?!" Minho grabbed your hand and you all started to run. It was still dark but your eyes had adapted to it.
"It's changing, it's changing! Come on! Come on!" The loud sound of the maze coming not far from you guys.

When you saw the wall closing our stopped. Minho ran through it and turned. When Thomas catched up to you he looked at you confused.
"What are you doing (y/n)?!" He almost yelled. You were done to say the least. You grabbed the collar of his shirt and pushed him against the maze wall. He was shocked to say the least and Minho in the far distance tried to call out for your attention.
"Listen, either you run over there or you run when I run! What do you choose, possible death or actually making it out?!" You turned and saw the griever closing in on you and let Thomas go. Keeping an eye on how close the griever was the whole time. Thomas had choosen to stay with you.
When it was close enough you grabbed Thomas' hand and sprinted through the closing wall. The griever closing in on you.
"Come on guys don't look back!!" You pushed yourself as much as you could. Desperately wheezing for air.
A thud behind you and a shrill scream you assumed was the griever came as you and Thomas ran into Minho who had shouted for you both.
"You guys are just as insane!" Running again you knew why you didn't choose to be a runner again.

"They're not coming back Chuck..." Newt sighed, chest heavy with sorrow. Holding back the tears as not to react any diffrent just because it was you in there.
"No way!" Zart pointed into the maze. Around the corner the boys saw Thomas and Minho carrying or more like dragging Alby. You coming behind holding your arm as you had got stuck in the vines but the adrenaline in your body had you not noticing.
Everyone cheered happily, but you felt like shit. Head hurting as you'd been up for more than twenty-four hours without sleep and bruises and cuts all over you.

Everyone helped to lay Alby down. You sat to the side, catching your breath of the nights adventures.
"What happend to him?" Jeff looked over Alby.
"He got stung..." You breathlessly stated.
Newt saw the long wounds from the vines that covered you left arm. Dried blood covering your long-sleeve.
"You saw a griever?" Chuck curiously and still worried asked. "Yeah" You and Thomas said in unison.
"They didn't just see it... they killed it!."

You were so tired that you laid down on the ground closing your eyes. They carried Alby to the med-jack, leaving you on the ground with Thomas, Minho and Newt.
"You good (y/n)?" Thomas looked at your arm while you sat up.
"Yeah it's nothing!" Newt was happy you were out but also angry you ran in and couldn't believe you just came out like it was nothing.
"Are you bloody stupid?!" He clearly had anger in his voice. Kneeling down in front of you, eyes narrowed at you. You were so exhausted that you didn't feel like arguing.
"Yeah I'm stupid, I know. But if you just let me clean this up then you can lecture or yell at me." His factual features soften and he stood up, holding a hand out to you. You shook your head and stood up on your own.

Your eyes fell on the ground as you were a bit ashamed for running into the maze. Minho only grinned at how you and Newt interacted and how worried he was. Thomas didn't fully understand the situation but Minho signaled for him that they should go.
Newt watched the boys walk away and minho gave him a thumbs up. Feeling the heat rush to his cheeks he shook his head to get the feeling away.
Carefully he wrapped his arms over your shoulders, to not put any unnecessary pressure on your arm, hugging you. You didn't know what to do and only wrapped your right arm around his torsos hugging as best as you could.
He gave you a kiss on the crown of your head. When you noticed you buried you head into his chest to not show your red cheeks.

In the council hall:
"And now the greenie here has taking it up upon himself which is a clear violation of our rules here." You sat on the ground in the front where Newt, Gally and Frypan stood. Not having the strength to stand up.
"Yeah, but he saved Albys life." Frypan reminded everyone. Though you couldn't really see his life.
"Did he?" You rubbed your head in tiredness as the headache you had got stronger. Gally talking so loudly didn't help either, but you had to be there to have a hum about what would happen.
The funny thing was that Gally only talked about Thomas going in to the maze not you.

"For three years we have co-existed with these things and now they killed one of them. Who knows what that would mean for us?" And there he finally added that you were there.
"Well what do you suggest we do?" Newt finally took charge over the conversation.
"They both have to be punished!" Being punished for you weren't really something that bothered you. But as Gally said that everyone started to talk in mouth on each other. Newt looking down at you who were still rubbing your head in pain.
"Minho you were there with them, what do you say?" Newt calmly asked, everyone quieting down.

"I think in all the time we've been here... no one's ever killed a griever." Everyone turned and looked at you and Thomas, you only shrugging with a tired smile on your face. "When I turned tail and ran, these dumb shanks, stood behind and helped Alby"

"Look I don't know if they're brave or just really stupid, but whatever it is we need more of it." You groggingly stood up and looked at Thomas. "I'd say we make them both runners!"

Your eyes widen. You remembered all the stuff that happend in your last maze when you were a runner, it was not good. Many of the boys chanted your name and Chuck chanted your and Thomas name. Newt straightened up at Minhos idea and smiled. Gally was just about to say something when you made everyone grow quiet.

"NO!" You yelled awfully loud. All the boys growing quiet at your enraged state. "I'm not gonna be a runner again! The only reason I went into the maze yesterday was to get Minho and Alby out. The only times I will go out there again if Alby would be any if you or... when we find a way out. "

As you'd told them off about being a runner everyone was distressed. It was quiet clear for everyone you should be a runner. You were faster than any of them, quick thinker, smarter than you made yourself out to be and you survived the maze for a whole night. But not to forget you'd been a runner before coming to the glade.

As the babbling continued between all the boys Newt noticed you getting more and more tired. He also noticed how you rubbed your head every five second.
"Mabye you should go re-" He was cut off by Gally.
"If you wanna throw the (something parade) that's fine, go ahead. But if there's one thing I know about the maze it-"

Out of nowhere the greenie alarm started. It wasn't supposed to, it had only been less than two days since Thomas had come up. Something was wrong.
Not doubting what you heard you ran out the council hall with Gally and Newt right behind you.

Using your last strength you had left you pushed yourself towards the box. You stopped by the box and saw the figure of a person in it. Newt and Gally looked at you before jumping down to open it. As the boys started to gather around and the box doors opened you saw what you had wanted to see for one and a half year. Another girl.

"Newt what do you see?" One of the boys asked excitingly.
"It's a girl..." All the boys started to wisper. You smiled a littel, finally not being the only girl.
"What's that in her hand?" Thomas pointed out. Newt carefully grebbed the folded papper in her hand and opened it.
"She's the last one ever... What the hell dose that mean?" The girl suddenly awoke with a gasp, startling everyone. She breathed heavily before blurring out Thomas name and falling unconscious again.

The boys carefully lifted her out the box, you telling them to be really careful. Even though you were exhausted you came with the boys to the med-jack. Alby was tied to one of the beds, occasionally moving or twitching.
"What's wrong Jeff? Why won't she wake up?" You leaned on the wall in the hut, your eyes growing heavy.
"Hey man I got my job the same way you did." Jeff calmly affirmed.
"Newt it's normal, I blacked out after locking myself up in the slammer." You quietly wisperd. Newt saw how week you'd grown over the last couple of hours. He let out an sigh and looked over at Thomas who were looking at the girl like he recognized her.

"You recognize her?" "No." Thomas quickly replied.
"Really cause she seems to recognize you." You shook your head trying to keep up with all that was happening.
"What about the note?" You groggingly questioned.
"We'll worry about the note later." You had ideas of what the note could mean but didn't know if it was what you thought.
"She's right Newt. If the box doesn't come back up how long do you think we'll survive?"
"No one said that, let's not jump to any conclusions. We'll just..." He puased. "We'll just wait until she wakes up and see what she knows. Somebody's gonna have some answers right here."

Thomas started to walk out the hut.
"Where are you going?" Newt asked confused as you all turned to look at Thomas.
"Back into the maze." Minho quickly followed, leaving  you and Newt with Jeff. You tiredly shook your head.
"You good (y/n)? Seem a bit tired there?" Jeff walked around the bed over to you. You smiled sarcastically at him, leaning back against the wall and closing your eyes.
"Come on. Let's get you to bed or you'll pass out." Newt grabbed both of your hands leading you out the hut. He smiled softly at your tired state.
"Don't get to smiley!" You laughed as he lead you to your hammock. He let out a chuckle. You felt like a zombie and just wanted some sleep.

"Why did you not go to bed earlier?" Newt looked over at you walking next to him.
"Because I knew there was gonna be a council meeting about me and Thomas going into the maze." You walked over to your hammock. Seeing littel Noot sitting on the tree right next to your hammock. You laid down in the hammock, smiling that you finally got to sleep.
"You know being up for that long is bad, right?" Newt walked over to your hammock, moving some hair from your face as you snuggled down in the hammock.
"I'm dumb, not stupid. Plus I get sleep now..." With that you fell asleep. Newt laughed at what you had said before falling asleep.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

43.9K 870 13
TMR x Reader fanfiction. A year before Thomas arrives in the Glade, a more mysterious person arrives- a girl. Everyone in the Glade has a part to pla...
41.1K 1.9K 26
we never had to say how we felt, we both had a mutual understanding we loved each other and that was enough. (MAZE RUNNER) (NEWTXMALEOC) (BOOKONE) (...
2.2M 59.7K 42
โBut now I know that wherever we are, or whatever we're doing, we'll always have each other.โž You woke up in the Maze two years ago with no memories...