เผŠ*ยทหš๐‹๐”๐’๐“๐…๐”๐‹ | nsfw one...

By mistadear

โ ๐‹๐„๐“๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐”๐,, ๐˜๐„๐€๐‡ ? โž nsfw oneshots. -haikyuu -demon slayer (exluding zenitsu, mui, genya... More

โ•ญโ”ˆ ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐”๐Œ
โ”Šquick note.
HI IM BACK ?!?!?

โ”Šk. bokuto

4.7K 60 97
By mistadear

(an. ong i had to do my hubby first im sorry 😫)
fem reader.
tw. somnophilia, breeding kink ? oral sex, penetration.

☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵

BOKUTO WAS MANY THINGS.. he was your cute buffy boyfriend. he was also the ace for the msby jackals. and he was a bit slow. but nevertheless he was bokuto,, always happy with no worries.

there were certain days were bokuto would come to your apartment later than usual from practice. he would always walk in on you sleeping in your room. he found it adorable how you would cuddle up against his pillow. how your red tinted lips were slightly parted. he found his little girlfriend so cute. like his little doll.

he enjoyed just watching you sleep,, you just looked so peaceful!! how could he not watch you? his little girlfriend in her little pink pajamas. that he had boughten her. it made him gush even more when he saw those pink pajamas. he had chosen them.

he remembered the smile you had when he showed them to you. "look babe i got you these pajamas,, i thought- no wait, i KNOW youre gonna look cute in them!!" he showed you the pajamas. you gave him a big smile and immediately said thank you.

when he sees you in those pajamas. the little pink shorts,, the way they outline your little cunt. the little tight silk shirt, the way it pressed up against your breasts,, your nipples hard. it really made his cock twitch. and your cute tummy. he just wanted to go to the bed and get sandwiched between your thighs.

he took a quick shower and in only his boxers he went into bed with you. he tried to sleep really,, but he couldn't. you were practically TEASING him. the way your cunt was outlined,, the little breaths and sighs you let out. he was wanted to kiss those lips so bad already.

he wanted to fuck a child into you. anything really he was just so horny. you had told him beforehand that you were fine with him coming home from practice late. the trust you guys had in each other was so cute.

he didn't wanna wake you up though,, you look so cute !! he's literally in love with the way you breathe, the way you sigh, even the way your chest goes up and down.

reluctantly,, he went towards your figure and stopped there. just to admire your beautiful self. he then proceeded to plant little butterfly kisses all over your neck. he heard you shudder and move a bit. for some reason that just got him even more excited.

you were his sensitive girlfriend. hopefully his wife soon. he could imagine coming home to you cooking him dinner with little mini hims and youse. was he having baby fever? doesn't that only happen to girls? anyways, he wanted a baby so bad. he wanted to cum in you. hear your little moans and sighs of relief.

"fuck it." he said to himself. he started kissing your neck, sucking and biting your sensitive neck.

"hhgnn.." you moaned out softly. bokuto got a reaction. were you enjoying this? he could stop if you wanted. but no,, there you were. still sleeping.

you were a heavy sleeper; meaning you wouldn't wake up easily. but the way bokuto kissed your neck and sucked on it really woke you up.

bokuto then proceeded to pull your shorts off. he could tell you were gushing. your cute little pussy was so swelled up. ready to milk his cock. god he was so hard it hurt him.

bokuto was big. both in heart size and dick size. he was aware too. the girth of his cock was unbelievable. how could somebody be so thick and so big. (an. omg this is so embarrassing bye- 😭). his huge cock would always catch you off guard. the way you could see his buldge in his games even when he wasn't hard. it made you drool a bit.

the way bokuto was shameless would also catch you by surprise. he would tell his teammates how you suck his cock. planting little kitten licks on it. how you would ride him. it was honestly so embarrassing !!

nevertheless,, bokuto was hard. he wanted to eat you out. he was hungry.

he then proceeded to to kiss your inner thighs. you trembled a bit. the reaction he was going for. he then started to kiss your pussy. earning a little moan from you. he continued to kiss your pussy. until he felt you hips buck against his face.

"are you awake?" he asked looking up at you. you started to giggle a bit. bokuto caught you. red handed.

he then sighed and started to eat you out. plunging his tongue into you. it caught you so off guard. you dont know how he did it but he always ate you out so good. you were a bit shy at first when you started to have sex with him. but eventually you guys got comfortable and started doing it more. to the point where you would wake up to bokuto eating you out, or grinding on your sex.

it was consensual obviously. you had told bokuto you were fine with it. so it was a bit of a normality to wake up to him between your legs.

bokuto was a BEAST. he was so buffy and his thighs were so thick and sensitive. while you would suck him off you would softly pinch his thighs. earning a moan from him.

"kou- i t-th—think m'gonna cum-" you could barely make out a sentence. god you regretted saying that.

bokuto stopped. the knot you felt was undoing but not in a manner of relief. bokuto edged you. he got up and stopped. your rubbed your thighs together. trying to make some friction. but it was nothing compared to bokutos godly tongue.

"ngh- w-why did you stop?" you asked still heavily aroused. he never edged you. he would always give you what you want. why was he doing this?

"i.. i need you to milk my cock.." bokuto said. bluntly. the words caught you off guard. bokuto noticed when he saw your face turn into a darker shade of red it already was.

bokuto was growing impatient. he wanted to fuck the insides out of you. hear you beg for more. moan out his name like you always do in bed.

he then pulled down his boxers. out of them his huge cock came out. throbbing in need of attention. his tip was so red. glistening with precum.

he allgned his cock to your poor puffy pussy. 10x more swelled up than it was before. just how he liked it. all that teasing  made you sexually frustrated. and you just wanted him to shove his cock into you.

"please-"

"please what? say it. just say how you want me to shove my huge cock into you baby."  he said staring down at you. his tip right at the entrance of your pussy.

"please k-kou.. shove your cock into me. use me do anything just fuck me already-" bokuto blushed. the way you begged turned him on even more. it made his ego go through the roof.

he did just as you begged. shoving his cock right into you slowly. because he was big. he didn't wanna rip your walls.

"ah- y-your so big kou. i love your cock. i want you to fill me up already!!"

there it was. it was those words that initiated bokuto. he started slamming into you. quickly pulling in and out and a pace what was almost inhumane.

you could hear the wet sounds coming from his cock slamming into your little hole. his incoherent noises. you could feel how thick and long his cock was. you have had sex with him. but he would always stretch out your poor pussy.

"oh god kou- your fuck me so good. your the only one who can fuck me like this. the only one who makes- m-makes me feel this good. m'gonna make you a daddy kou-"

bokuto felt your pussy tightening around his cock. you were about to cum. he wanted you to let your delicious juices on him.

"i can feel your-" bokuto didn't even get to finish. you could't hold it in anymore. you cumed all over his cock. incoherent moans had become praises and thanking bokuto for letting your cum. his cock couldn't take it.

"m'gonna come baby,, im gonna cum a baby into you okay? you want that? a baby?" he said following more incoherent noises and moans. saying how he loved you and wanted a family with you.

he cumed right after you. pants filled the room. he pulled out right after he felt his cock let out its juices. seeing your pussy with his and your juices mixed made him so happy.

he cleaned you after and you two watched a movie. "i think im gonna need some new pajamas kou-" you said looking at your pajamas.

"ill buy you all the pajamas you want,, i love you." bokuto said. giving you a kiss.

☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵ ☁︎∵

1.5k words.

an. please tell me if i did good or not. and where i need work. this is literally my very first smut😭. i feel like i rushed it in the end lol. anyways byebye 💞💘💞💘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
649K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
83.6K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...