Dark Desire🖤

By Riha_Subha1624

Ever heard of 'Opposites Attract'? This is the kind of story,which will absolutely prove that famed phrase co... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter: 04
Chapter: 05
Chapter: 06
Chapter:07
Chapter: 08
Chapter: 09
Chapter: 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Confusions
Encounter with Mary
Flown Rumours
Worse Circumstances
Questions with no answers
Kidnapped
Kidnapped Part Two
Never-ending Nightmares
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter 32
New Begining
As the Toxicity Begins
Regrettion
Hidden Opinions
Author's Note

Different Character of Rose?

405 27 1
By Riha_Subha1624

Eran's POV
A whole one day had gone by,and I still didn't text or try to call Rose,and guess what? Neither did she. I don't understand the reason behind her getting this much pissed at me for such a small issue. We talk regularly on the phone but I never imagined that she could stay a whole day apart from me without talking.

Should I text her?

No I shouldn't,because it wasn't my fault at all. I only can say that me not informing her had added the fuel to the fire. "Bro,there's still some time. Go up and talk to her" said Ricky as I shook my head into a no. We were at the rooftop of Hunter,chilling and listening to some cool some music and gossiping about life.

I was missing and was craving for her gorgeous sight on my phone but unfortunately my ego wasn't allowing me to go up and talk to her. Her words really did hurt me this time,even though my heart shook every time I thought about the idea of losing her. Sighing,I grabbed my phone and went on to watch her saved pictures.

I had saved over 100 pictures of her and a bunch of cute videos and screen recordings from our FaceTimes. She is a great fan of Snapchat filters,and I get a lot of selfies and adorable videos from her every single morning,which literally brightens up my day. Unfortunately this morning,I didn't receive anything from her which really did disrupt my regular routine of happiness.

I closed my eyes to feel the cold breeze freezing my face as her thoughts started to fill in my mind. I could imagine her grinning like an idiot,taking her rabbit teeth out just because she couldn't get the meaning of a dirty joke. I could hear her teasing me as if she's just a  feet away from me,because I lost in a funny argument of ours.

Ah I love you, Rose..

There was a hand on my shoulder,and I turned to meet with the eyes of Ricky. "Dude,I think it is the best time to reveal the truth to Hunter" he said as I gave off a sigh. Hunter's girlfriend has been cheating on him from the past one month,and she was caught red handed by Ricky but I had asked him to keep quiet,witnessing the immense love of Hunter for his girl.

I do not understand the reason behind anyone cheating one anyone. If you do not like someone,or you can feel your feelings decrease day by day,just let your partner know about it. That's a tough decision and would hurt the other person a lot,but it's good for him in the long run. Why cheat? When you can just normally breakup with the person and later go in a relationship with the other one?

This thought of mine could actually save a lot of hearts from breaking,to be honest. But I guess,cheating on someone is a choice,and staying loyal to someone is solely a responsibility. I could guarantee about a fact that,no matter whatever happens,Rose wouldn't ever do this to me if someday I make her my girlfriend because she is made completely out of a different material.

Rose's POV
I finished off my business studies homework and packed it into my bag,and wandered off to my kitchen to check the fridge if there was something to eat. Shaking my head I closed the door of my fridge because as usual there wasn't anything to have.

Ughh I miss Veronica

Why did she have to leave so early?! My phone rang violently echoing a different ringtone as I realized it was from WhatsApp. I quickly ran to it,hoping it from Eran but to my surprise it was my mother calling from Dubai. Yeah right,why would Eran call me up now? He must be busy after his beautiful ex.

"Yes mom" I said,receiving the call. "How are you dear?" she asked as I felt the tears rising to my eyes. I really missed her presence in my house,her childish nature and adorable actions and our weird dancing in the living room under the gleaming chandelier. It was over a month now,she was out of the country.

"I miss you mum" I said,starting to sob now. "You normally never get this sad honey,what happened?" she asked as I closed my eyes,remembering the action Eran did which totally shattered my heart. "Love isn't for me mum" I said,but I didn't mean to. "Did Ryan do anything?" she asked as I shook my head.

Kidding me?

"From where did he come from mom? I'm just missing my ex" I replied to her,even though I wasn't. She gave off a sigh and waited for three minutes before saying, "did you have anything?"

For some reason,I seriously didn't feel like extending the conversation any longer so I quietly disconnected the WiFi connection so that I could come up with the excuse of the electricity going off. I kept the main connection of the Wifi off,as I switched off the lights of my entire apartment and wandered to my balcony to embrace the cold air.

It was funny how,I could enjoy my whole day under the blanket watching a bunch of videos on YouTube or watching lots of movies staying on the video chat with Mark,but I still craved for Eran's voice in my ears instead of Mark's. Watched a bunch of makeup tutorials and clicked a lot of pictures,and killed my time editing them and it was really weird how I really wanted to send those to Eran and know his reviews.

It was like no matter what I did,smile,cry or laugh or make terrible jokes, yet there is a note beneath it all that says I'm missing you.

A strange feeling overwhelmed my heart and I felt terribly bad. The emotions inside pushed my eyes open as two drops of full tear caressed down my cheeks as my lips twitched taking his pleasant name. "I miss you" I said,as I started to cry real hard,looking towards the sky as my hand caught hold of the balcony railings way too hard.

Eran's POV
Okay,now was the time to reveal the truth to Hunter, I gathered a lot of courage and looked at that idiot Ricky,because that coward had no balls to talk about it and that's why I had to be the one to talk about these. I marched towards Hunter who was on the phone with his girlfriend who was soon going to be an ex.

I placed a hand on his shoulder turning him around to face me as he made an expression, 'Talking with her,wait up' . I nodded and stepped back. It was actually getting so chilly,I climbed through the ladder and sat down on the edge of the railings of the 10th floored building and stared downstairs.

Enough is enough. I can't take it anymore. I really just can't let this little reaction of a chemical called,ego let it ruin my feelings for her because my feelings for her is much more than any thing found in this world. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Rose saying, "Did you take your medicines?"

The text didn't get delivered and it was weird because she is among those people who would always keep the WiFi open even though she isn't using her social media accounts. Oh god,I really hope she's safe at her home since she's literally staying all alone in her apartment and her parents are out of the country.

I added another text to her messenger, "Rose? You okay?" .

Not delivered.

Wow,now she got me totally worked up. Oh God! "Eran!" Ricky called after me as I looked downstairs, and gestured a coming using my hands. Jogging down the ladder I walked up to where my other friends were sitting along with Hunter and Ricky. "Bro! Nora literally sent a bunch of flowers to my place,just because I'm sick and she wanted to see me smile! Isn't it sweet?" boasted Hunter as I sighed.

I have gone through this exact feeling once and I knew what it felt to be enticed by the fake purity of someone,and later you get to know about the vile acts that so called pure girl did and it breaks your heart that bad,that it makes it hard for the person to even trust another soul again. Since the day I had learned about the illicit actions of Mary,I had prayed a lot to God that may none of my friends suffer from this shit because I know the pain of it and I don't what my dear ones to go through this.

"Bro,you don't even know how much genuine her love for you could be,you know? Let me ex.." "Did I tell anything to you?" said Hunter cutting me off as the feeling of utter rage took over my entire body and I stared at him for a while,for a minute as my jaw and fist clenched out of anger.

Before Ricky could even handle the already worsened situation,I said, "get lost" and walked away from the place. Enough was enough of this sick day! To begin with,I didn't receive any text or anything from Rose in the morning,which had already ruined my peace of mind,her not talking to me the whole day made it ten times more worse,and now this shit.

Fuck it!

Rose's POV
After a lot of crying and sobbing,I finally stepped into my room and turned on my phone receiving two texts from Eran,which seemed as if he was really worried for me. I wonder,where his concern was for me the entire day,and when it's the time of the night,he's suddenly missing me.

Lol

I kept his text on the seen,and went to his Instagram ID,to watch some pictures of him and saw a story he had placed. It revealed a wide terrace starring the city lights and the view looked incredibly beautiful. I never admitted to it,but I have always been jealous of Eran because of the amount of freedom he has in his life.

He had his friends in the each and every step of his life,followed with the liberty to go anywhere in this world without seeking the permission of his parents. Eran seriously doesn't deserve a girl like me. He needs a girl,who belongs to this generation,who could accompany him everywhere,go for hangouts or romantic long drives.

Sigh..

The phone started to vibrate receiving another call from an unknown number as I wondered why would a person call me up at this hour,it's literally 2:30am. I received the phone call and as soon as I placed the phone on my left ear,there was a weird sound of some train passing by. "Hello?" I said,sounding nervous.

"Stay away from Eran" said the voice of a girl as i furrowed my eyebrows. "Who is this?" I asked being absolutely astounded by the way her confidence shone on her tone. "You heard me right? It won't be good for you,if you stay with him any longer" she added as I gave off a laughter.

"You walk to your coaching centre almost everyday right?" She added again as this time my heart kinda skipped a beat. Before I could even reply to her weird words,she disconnected the call and when I tried calling to that number,it appeared switched off.

Doesn't matter girl.. Eran is mine.

I have done a lot of sketchy things to get my Eran to me,and if needed I would accomplish much more dark stuffs to get his attention to me and such small threats like this wasn't going to make any difference to me. I gave off a sneaky smile as I sighed as a memory,of about two months ago came into my visions.

*flashback*
Rose's POV
I went to the kitchen after the winning the second round of ludo to get myself a glass of water as Jazz,one of my cousins stepped into the kitchen. "I heard,you gotta new crush,May I see his picture?" She said as I smiled and showed one of the pictures of Eran to her and she started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked,as she grabbed my phone and went on the living room to show to the other cousins of mine. "Look here guys,our play girl has finally got her hands onto some other toy which is also not really that much of a good product. I mean he's average. Well he's not even average" she said as I clenched my fists and all I could see at that very moment was nothing but red into my eyes.

After the defensive role everyone got into,and she was scolded to judge so soon and so badly she sat in the corner of the room watching the game of ludo to continue. I still wasn't satisfied with it,so I did,what I normally do.

Kill

I grabbed a cup of hot tea and spilled it all over her dress as she stood up in freight and rage in her eyes. "I'm so sorry,I didn't see you,well the washroom is that way" I said,indicating towards the bathroom. "Leave it sissy,it's okay,she was already scolded" said Veronica as I shook my head to a no.

"Not yet,another work is still left to be done with" I said,as I followed Jazz in to the washroom along with Veronica accompanying me.

"Are you blind or what?" she asked,rubbing tissues all over her snow white dress. I caught hold of her arm and harshly pulled her towards me as her eyes widened witnessing my fiery eyes. Off went my hand on her cheek as she crashed on the commode,dropping the bottles of shampoo and shower gels.

"How dare you hit me? Do you have any idea what can I do to you if I complain about you to your parents?" she asked as I crossed my arms. "For what? For slapping the shit out of you? Did you see me slapping her,Veronica?" I asked as she shook her head to a no.

"But unfortunately,you badmouthing about the love of my life was heard and watched by everyone" I added as she stood up on her legs and the blood started to spill out of her dried lips. "Don't take the advantage of you being the elder one among us,the day I would reveal to your parents about the fact of you delivering your nudes to your boyfriend,will be the day when your real worth would be exposed. Now smile,and react as if nothing happened" I said and hugged her tight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 366 40
Sometimes you get things to happen your way and you're happy, sometimes you don't and you're hurt. What hurts even more is to experience what you had...
223K 7.1K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
1.1M 43.7K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
312K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...