Lights, Camera, Love! | tk (i...

By NimraSajjad

(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach... More

Character introduction
Tae
Gukk
g.c_captures
Hobi
Yug
♡1♡
Chim
g.c_captures
DMs
Tae
group chat
Jin
♡2♡
Tae
Gukk
Yoongs
Joon
group chat
DMs
Chim
Yug
Tae
DMs
♡3♡
Jae
g.c_captures
Hobi
Chim
Gummie
Yoongs
Gukk
Tae
♡4♡
♡5♡
g.c_captures
Tae
Gukk
Jin
Hobi
Gukk
Hobi
g.c_captures
DMs
♡7♡
Tae
group chat
Gukk
Tae
♡8♡
Gukk
♡9♡
Tae
Gukk
Gukk
Tae
Gukk
♡10♡
Hobi
DMs
Tae
g.c_captures
♡11♡
Tae
Gukk
Chim
Jin
Tae
♡12♡
Yoongs
Gukk
DMs
Tae
DMs
♡13♡
Tae
group chat
Yug
Joon
Butter#1onHot100 & Tae!!!🔥
Tae
♡14♡
Gukk
♡15♡
Gummie
♡16♡
Tae
group chat
♡17♡
Gukk
Tae
♡18♡
Joon
Yug
Jae
Jin
Joonie
Tae
♡19♡
♡20♡
g.c_captures
Gukk
💜Taekook's Universe💜
♡21♡
Tae
♡22♡
Chim
Gukk
We need to talk about PTD_ON STAGE!!!!
𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 💜 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝑳𝑨
DMs
Tae
♡23♡
Gukk
Hobi
g.c_captures
Tae
♡24♡
Yoongs
Gukk
Hobi
BTS @ gra*mys 2022
Tae
Tae
g.c_captures
♡25♡
Gukk
Yoongs
Jin
g.c_captures
♡26♡
Tae
Gukk
♡27♡
Gukk
♡28♡
Chim
Tae
Gukk
♡29♡
Yoongs
Dispatch
Jin
Bighit
Gukk
Tae
♡30♡
g.c_captures
Thank You《End》

♡6♡

17.6K 1.4K 934
By NimraSajjad

Jeongguk knocks on Taehyung's apartment rather loudly, it was unnecessary but whatever. It's past dinner, the night is cold, the rain has stopped but it might start any moment. Jeongguk doesn't care.

He hears footsteps and the door opens, Hoseok and Jimin both are there which was also unnecessary since one person was enough to open the door. But Jeongguk frowns at their smiles, wide and creepy.

"What?" Jeongguk says and they shake their head simultaneously which further creeps Jeongguk out.

"It's really cold outside so---".

"Oh please, do enter the humble abode of our friend." Hoseok says and Jeongguk chuckles nervously, walks inside.

He takes off his shoes and walks towards the hall, admiring the small place and it's homey appearance. His eyes fall on the couch and he rushes towards it.

Jimin and Hoseok stay behind but there is no way they won't peak.

Jeongguk looks at the sleeping boy, a comforter on him now. He walks over to sit on the edge of the couch where Taehyung's legs curl away. He doesn't mind the proximity at all, why would he?

If Taehyung wakes up and asks why Jeongguk is here, he would have no explanation. He doesn't even know it himself. All he knows that Taehyung cried and he wanted nothing more but to be with him.

He also wants to make sure Taehyung never cries.

He can only see Taehyung's eyes, the rest of his face covered with he comforter and the pillow he's hugging. His long eyelashes gently touch the skin.

Jeongguk thinks what should he do now that he's here. What was he even thinking at first place. He's gonna make a fool out of himself if Taehyung wakes up and asks why he's here.

Jimin and Hoseok are surely already planning to embarrass him.

Looking at Taehyung, the memories of New Year's party come to his mind, how it still feels so unreal that he has actually kissed the boy he loved and how that kiss exceeded each and every expectation he had when thinking of kissing Taehyung.

Words are not enough to describe it, what Jeongguk felt at that moment and how he wishes for that moment to repeat again and again.

If only he could remember and if only expressing his love to Taehyung was easy...if only Taehyung didn't have a crush on someone else.

Yugyeom told him to do one important thing as well; tell Taehyung g.c_captures is his account because the more late he does, the more angry Taehyung might get.

He's terrified though. He doesn't want Taehyung to think he had any bad intentions by not telling him about the truth and hiding it all the time.

He did have an intention but it wasn't bad one.

He settles on not waking Taehyung up and begging Hoseok and Jimin to not tell him he was here. That it'll make things awkward.

But nope, it wasn't supposed to go this way as he hears a loud thud, like something metal hitting the floor and it startles him badly and Taehyung too.

"Sorry." He hears both Jimin and Hoseok say and then laughing which proves it was intentional.

Though his attention is caught by the movement on the couch, Taehyung stretching his limbs as he blinks open his eyes.

Jeongguk could do nothing but be mesmerized by the gorgeous sight.

Taehyung frowns when his eyes adjusts to the surroundings. His eyes flutter multiple times and then he abruptly gets up, looking at Jeongguk as if he's seeing him for the very first time.

He then giggles.

"What a beautiful dream." He utters, looking at Jeongguk dreamily and the other boy feels his cheeks redden at the words.

"Not---not a dream." Jeongguk whispers.

"That's what they always say." Taehyung chuckles, smiling widely and living the best of his dream.

"Oww." Taehyung yelps when Jeongguk gently flicks his forehead, smiling at him.

"Not a dream." Jeongguk says and Taehyung's eyes widen.

"No way." Taehyung whispers in disbelief and the next moment, he cups Jeongguk's face, squishing his cheeks a little and the touch leaves tingles on Jeongguk's whole body.

"Why are you so surprised?" Jeongguk chuckles. Taehyung lets go, embarrassed and in horror of his words and actions.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung chuckles awkwardly. "It just---really felt like a dream." He whispers.

"Well, are you glad it's real or are you disappointed?" Jeongguk asks, tests the waters.

Taehyung's cheeks turn red.

"Surprised but glad. Definitely." Taehyung says and Jeongguk gives him his ever so cute smile. Taehyung really feels like he's dreaming.

"Anyways, uh---are you here because of the project? I'm sorry I missed our meeting. Didn't know when I fell asleep." Taehyung says.

"You cried." Jeongguk says. Taehyung frowns.

"What?"

"What happened? Why did you cry?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung is still confused.

Oh no! Did Jeongguk know I cried infront of Jimin and Hoseok while telling them about my feelings for Jeongguk??!

No! My friends won't betray me and tell him just like that.

"How---".

"Hoseok posted." Jeongguk says.

"Posted what?!" Taehyung's heart was about to beat out of his chest.

"Where's my phone?!" Taehyung exclaims and starts looking for it, finds it on the floor and Jeongguk reaches for it to hand it to him.

"What did this jerk do!" Taehyung's hands were trembling and Jeongguk kept looking at him with a slight amused expression.

"What!!??" Taehyung exclaims when he sees the post. "Why would this bitch post about it!!"

Taehyung reads the comments, his so called anger at his friend vanishing when he sees the concerning comments and most of; Yoongi hyung.

He pauses scrolling, his heart definitely is going to burst. Butterflies going wild.

There better be a fucking comforter on him before I get there.

Taehyung is definitely dreaming. He can't explain the overwhelming feelings right now. He can't.

"Are you okay though? Was it really lion king?" Jeongguk asks, snapping Taehyung out of his thoughts.

"You---you came here because of that?" Taehyung asks. Jeongguk gulps, scratches his head a little.

"I got worried and I thought why not just go see for myself." Jeongguk says.

"You seemed really worried that I didn't have a comforter on." Taehyung says, a soft smile on his lips.

"Yeah---well it's freezing outside and the weather's really bad---".

"Please stop making me embarrassed." Jeongguk pleads and Taehyung chuckles at the poor boy.

"Okay." Taehyung utters.

"But---are you really okay though?" Jeongguk asks.

"Yeah. Nothing to worry about." Taehyung says.

I'm all okay now that you're here. Taehyung smiles.

"Just so you know Jimin and Hoseok are probably listening to us." Jeongguk says and Taehyung's eyes widen.

"They're still here?!" Taehyung exclaims.

"Get your asses out! I need to have a serious conversation with you two." Taehyung yells.

"Nah---don't let us ruin your little couch romance." Jimin yells.

"After all, Jeongguk came here in such a harsh weather just to see if you have a comforter on you." Hoseok says.

Taehyung and Jeongguk flush red at their words.

"I---I should probably leave. It's gonna rain soon." Jeongguk says.

"So soon?" Taehyung immediately says.

"Awww." Jimin and Hoseok's voice is heard and Taehyung is going to murder them.

"Thanks for coming here. For whatever reason." Taehyung chuckles and Jeongguk just nods shyly.

"Don't cry again yeah? You got us all worried." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

Taehyung's breath hitches when Jeongguk lifts his hand towards his hear, taking a curled strand and straightens it, gently pushes it behind Taehyung's hair.

Yup, I'm definitely dreaming.

Taehyung stays there frozen, his heartbeat could be heard by Jeongguk he wonders. and when Jeongguk realizes what he did, his eyes widen, he pulls back his hand.

Taehyung feels like grabbing Jeongguk's hand putting it back on his hair. Can't believe he can't have that little touch even after he has kissed Jeongguk.

"I---uh I'll see you tomorrow. W-we'll go through the details." Jeongguk says.

"Yeah---yeah okay." Taehyung nods.

"Goodnight." Jeongguk whispers.

"Drive safe, Jeongguk. The weather's bad." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles at the concern.

"Will do."

"I'll walk you to the door." Taehyung says and gets up before Jeongguk tells him he doesn't want to bother him with it.

They hear rushed footsteps of Jimin and Hoseok running towards the kitchen as the two approach the end of the hallway.

Reaching the door, Jeongguk turns to look at Taehyung who's eyes are screaming for Jeongguk to stay.

"How bad are you at controlling your temper?" Jeongguk suddenly asks. Taehyung frowns.

"I mean, do you think you get angry a lot or a little or not at all." Jeongguk asks. Taehyung doesn't see the point of asking the question yet he chuckles a little, answers.

"As much as I think, I rarely get angry. It's difficult to get me angry." Taehyung says and Jeongguk takes a deep breath.

"Why though?" Taehyung asks.

"Just wondering." Jeongguk shrugs.

"You're weird." Taehyung chuckles. Jeongguk only smiles at that.

"Well, see ya." Jeongguk utters.

"See you tomorrow, Jeongguk. Thanks for the concern and the visit. It means a lot to me." Even if everything is so unclear. Taehyung says.

Why would you come here just because I cried? Taehyung wanted to ask. In such a harsh weather, he came here to see him.

"It's not a big deal, Taehyung." Jeongguk smiles. I just wish you'd tell me why you cried.

And I hope you won't be angry at me when you know the truth.

"Text me when you get home." Taehyung says.

That means I shouldn't leave then. Cheesy, Jeongguk knows but it's the truth.

"Okay. Goodnight." Jeongguk utters.

"Goodnight, Jeongguk." Taehyung whispers. He waves at him, a big smile on his lips as he closes the door and sighs dreamily.

But the very next moment, he grabs his two slippers, flaps them together to create a scary sound.

"Taehyung, I can explain." Hoseok says as he was peaking to see Taehyung holding his slippers.

"Tae, look---we were just---".

"I'm going to fucking kill you two!!" Taehyung yells and runs towards them.

Hoseok and Jimin push eachother away, only focused on running away from Taehyung's wrath.

"How fucking dare you expose me like this?!"

"Why are you complaining?! Your darling just visited you! He's so protective over you! You should be thankful to Hoseok!" Jimin exclaims.

"Exactly!" Hoseok yells.

"I'm gonna fucking butcher you two!" Taehyung didn't care.

----------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.5K 27
Jungkook is the nerd of college. Taehyung is the popular boy from college. And yet somehow they are a couple. That changes one day when Taehyung deci...
271K 10.1K 14
Being friends with benefits with his long time crush is really a dream come true for Jeongguk. But as the time goes by, Jeongguk found himself wantin...
149K 11.8K 37
Kim Seokjin was a normal college student struggling to pass in his French class every semester. When this semester, he barely passed, he knew he'll h...
376K 20.4K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " •••••• Jeon Jungk...