Saviours [OUAT || Double Swan...

By bethanyjanebooks

We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about t... More

Cast
1 - The Pilot
2 - The Pilot
3 - The Thing You Love Most
4 - The Thing You Love Most
5 - Snow Falls
6 - Snow Falls
7 - The Price of Gold
8 - The Price of Gold
9 - That Still Small Voice
10 - That Still Small Voice
11 - The Shepherd
12 - The Shepherd
13 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
14 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
15 - Desperate Souls
16 - Desperate Souls
17 - True North
18 - True North
19 - 7:15 a.m.
21 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
22 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
23 - Skin Deep
24 - Skin Deep
25 - What Happened to Frederick?
26 - What Happened to Frederick?
27 - Dreamy
28 - Dreamy
29 - Red Handed
30 - Red Handed
31 - Golden Eyes
32 - Heart of Darkness
33 - Heart of Darkness
34 - Hat Trick
35 - Hat Trick
36 - The Stable Boy
37 - The Stable Boy
38 - The Return
39 - The Return
40 - The Stranger
41 - The Stranger
42 - An Apple As Red As Blood
43 - An Apple As Red As Blood
44 - A Land Without Magic
45 - A Land Without Magic
Next Book

20 - 7:15 a.m.

824 40 0
By bethanyjanebooks

Amy got out of her car and shut the door, "Mary Margaret!" Amy called out.

David pulled up and ran to her, "Where is she?" David asked.

"She told me to wait, but she's been a while," Amy said.

"Come on!" David said and they ran along the road.

Suddenly, they heard Mary Margaret shouting for help, "Over there!" Amy said and they ran over to a slope. They found Mary Margaret hanging on.

David got down and grabbed Mary Margaret's arm as Amy held his other arm, "David! Amy!" Mary Margaret said.

"Grab my hand!" Mary Margaret grabbed his hand, "Hold tight!" He looked back at Amy, "Steady?" Amy nodded, "Pull!" David said and Amy and David pulled Mary Margaret up to solid ground. David and Mary Margaret fell back on the ground as Amy looked at them.

"Not that I'm not happy you're here but why are you here David?" Amy asked.

"You really think I'd let you two come out here alone?" Mary Margaret pulled away from David, "You okay?" David asked.

"I'm fine, thanks," Mary Margaret said as Amy and Mary Margaret headed up onto the road again.

"Where are you going?" David asked as he followed them.

"We came to find the flock!" Mary Margaret said.

"And I came here to get you both before you got hurt!" David said.

They reached the road and thunder clapped and heavy rain began to fall, "Oh great!" Amy said.

"We have to go!" David said.

Mary Margaret saw the birdcage and ran towards it, "No!" Mary Margaret said.

"Doing this on foot is not the best plan!" David said.

"The gate was closed!" Amy said.

"I know, I saw," Mary Margaret attempted to cover the birdcage with her jacket, "It's too late, we have to go," David said.

"No, but the bird-," Mary Margaret said.

"Mary Margaret, it's not safe! We need to get out of her" Thundercrashd, "Come on," David said and the three of them headed back up the road.

Amy watched them and she heard a howl, turning around, "Amy!?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Get her home, David!" Amy said and ran off.

"Amy!" Mary Margaret and David yelled.

Flashback

At the Royal Castle dungeon, Snow White, Grumpy and Stealthy made their way through the tunnels.

They passed an opening, "Oh wait, wait. Stairs," Snow White said as she gestured towards the stairs and Grumpy and Stealthy paused.

"No, we sneak out through the courtyard," Stealthy said.

"No, it's safer if we climb over the curtain wall," Grumpy and Stealthy exchanged a glance, "Trust me, hiding from royals is my life," Snow White said.

"But the courtyard is clear now, but it won't be for much longer," Stealthy said.

Grumpy looked from Stealthy to Snow White, "Sorry, lady, Stealthy got me this far," Grumpy said and ran off with Stealthy.

"Grumpy, Grumpy, wait!" Snow White called out but she was left alone.

Stealthy and Grumpy emerged from the tunnels to an empty courtyard, they walked through the courtyard until King George and a group of soldiers walked out from around a corner.

"Halt! Those two are prisoners!" A guard said.

"Grumpy, run! We can make it!" Stealthy said and he made a run for it.

"Stealthy, no!" A guard shot an arrow from atop a wall, shooting Stealthy and he fell to the ground with a moan, "NOO!" Grumpy bent down to the ground, beside Stealthy, "Stealthy..." Grumpy said.

King George and his soldiers approached him, "Where is the girl?" King George asked.

Grumpy looked up at the king, "What girl?" Grumpy asked.

"Kill him," King George said and a guard drew his sword and Grumpy straightened his knees, bracing himself and the guard pulled back his sword ready to behead him.

Snow White suddenly appeared, "Looking for me?" She was holding a lit torch over a pile of straw and King George and the guards looked at her, "Let him go..." She lowered the torch slightly, "Or this place will burn," Snow White said as she and King George held their gaze for a moment.

"Begone, dwarf," King George said.

Grumpy hesitated, "Go, Grumpy," Snow White said with a nod.

A guard kicked Grumpy to the ground, "Uhh!" Grumpy groaned, he got up and ran off.

"Now... Snow White," A guard took the torch from her as another bound her hands behind her, "We need to talk," King George said.

End of Flashback

On the road in the woods, Mary Margaret and David were still caught in the rainstorm and they came upon a cabin.

David pointed to the cabin, "There!" Thunder crashed, "Come on!" David said and he and Mary Margaret approached the cabin.

Mary Margaret was looking through a window, into the cabin, "Hello? Hello?! Is anyone in there?!" David peered into the window, "It's empty!" Mary Margaret said.

David walked to the door, tried the handle but found out it was locked then he kicked the door opened and they both walked into the cabin.

David was stocking the fire in the fireplace, he sighed, "Okay," He looked at Mary Margaret, "Let's get you dry," David said as he got up and moved around the cabin.

"You think Amy will be okay?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I know her as well as you do, but I'm sure she'll be fine," David said.

"Yeah, but where did she go?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I don't know," David said as he grabbed a blanket.

"Whose cabin is this? Are you sure it's okay for us to be in here?" Mary Margaret asked.

David unfolded the blanket, "Well, you're roommates with the Sheriff and Deputy, so I doubt they'll arrest you for breaking and entering," He walked up to her and put the blanket around her, "Here-," She shook him off, "Hey, I'm just... I'm just trying to help," Mary Margaret nodded, looking distraught, "What's going on with you today?" David asked.

Mary Margaret scoffed, "What's going on?" She looked at him, "What's going on is I still have feelings for you," Mary Margaret said.

"What?" David questioned.

"Why do you think I go to Granny's every morning at 7:15? It's to see you," She shook her head, "I don't know why because it just makes me miserable, because every time I see you, it just reminds me that you chose Kathryn instead of me. And that's why I didn't want you to come to the woods with me. Cause being around you is too-," She sighed, "It's too painful," David laughed softly to himself, "You think this is funny?" Mary Margaret said.

"No. No, it's just the reason I go to Granny's every morning at 7:15 is to see you," David said.

Mary Margaret looked up at him, surprised and they looked at each other for a few moments before David leaned in for a kiss but Mary Margaret stepped back, "How can you do this?" Mary Margaret whispered.

"What are you talking about?" David asked quietly.

"David, I know!" Mary Margaret said.

"You know what?" David asked.

"About Kathryn," Mary Margaret said.

David looked at her confused, "What about Kathryn?" David asked.

"That she thinks she's pregnant," Mary Margaret said.

"What?" David said confused.

Elsewhere, Amy was walking through the woods and looked around.

"You had to teach me everything you knew when it was storming like a bitch," Amy said as she looked around.

She sighed and placed two fingers in her mouth slightly and whistled. She heard a howled and ran over towards the howl, she saw the wolf trying to get shelter.

"Hey, boy," The wolf looked at her, "Come on, let's you get you somewhere safe," Amy said and walked up to him.

He backed up a little and she crouched down, reaching out her hair. The wolf stepped up to her and sniffed her hand, "My scent will be a little different because of the rain," The wolf walked up to her and lightly nudged her head as she petted him, "Come on, let's go," Amy said and stood up then they ran through the woods.

At Granny's Diner, Alana and Emma came in to take shelter from the rainstorm.

"I'll get us some cocoa," Emma said and walked over to the counter, taking off her hat.

Alana looked and saw the stranger sat in a booth drinking coffee, she removed her hood and walked over to him, "We need to talk," Alana said as she sat in front of him.

"Why?" The stranger asked.

"Because," She saw the large wooden case on the floor next to him and looked back at him, "You're suspicious," Alana said.

"Sitting here? Out in the open? Drinking coffee?" Alana narrowed her eyes, "I wonder what kind of hell I would have raised had I ordered a doughnut," The stranger said.

"You were talking to Henry," Alana said.

"You mean the little kid who came up to me asking me questions? Is that unusual for him, being curious and precocious?" The stranger asked.

"What were you doing outside his house?" Alana asked.

Emma walked up with two cocoas and placed Alana's cocoa down then sat at the table beside them.

"My bike broke down, it happens," The stranger said.

"Your mysterious box. What's in it?" Alana asked.

"It's awfully frustration, not knowing, isn't it?" The stranger said.

"Just tell me," Alana said.

"Why? Is it illegal to carry around a box in these parts?" The stranger asked.

"No, of course, it's not," Alana said.

"You really want to know what's inside it, don't you?" The stranger asked.

"No..." Alana said.

"Liar," Emma said.

Alana glared at her sister as the stranger watched them amused and Alana looked at him, "Well, maybe," Alana said.

"I'm gonna make you... Make both of you wait. You're gonna have to wait a long time, and watch me carry it around, hauling it, to strange and mysterious places. And with each passing moment, the mystery will become more tantalising. Your imaginations will inflame, but so will your frustrations," Alana and Emma rolled their eyes, "Never knowing, only guessing, 'What could possibly be inside that box?' Or..." He leaned over the table slightly looking at Alana, "You could let me buy you a drink sometimes and I'll tell you right now," The stranger said.

"You want to buy me a drink?" Alana asked as she tilted her head.

The stranger smiled, "Yes," He said.

Alana looked at him, thinking, "Okay, a drink it is," The stranger picked up his box and set it on the table in front of Alana, he paused for effect then opened it to reveal a typewriter, "Really?" Alana said.

"I'm a writer," The stranger said.

"That's why you're here," Emma said.

The stranger looked at her, "I find this place provides inspiration. Don't you?" The stranger said as lightning flashed outside as he closed the box.

"Wait. Have you been here before?" Alana asked.

"I didn't say that," The stranger said as he left a tip on the table, got up with his box in hand and walked past them.

Alana turned to him, "What about that drink?" Alana asked.

"I said sometimes," The stranger said and walked off.

Back at the cabin, Mary Margaret and David were talking, "You didn't know?" Mary Margaret said.

"No," David said as he shook his head.

"And you two aren't trying..." Mary Margaret said.

"Not as far as I know! Mary Margaret, you have to believe me I-," David said.

"Shh. David," Mary Margaret heard that the rain had stopped, "The rain's stopped. I need to get her out," Mary Margaret said and she rushed over to the birdcage, grabbing it.

"No, Mary Margaret-," David began to say but she ignored him and ran out of the cabin, he followed after her.

They walked down the road a short distance, "Mary Margaret, please can we at least ta-," David began to say.

"Shhh. Listen," They watched as other doves flew overhead, "The flock! It didn't leave!" Mary Margaret said.

"Must have been waiting for the storm to clear," David said.

Mary Margaret opened the birdcage and took the dove out, "Okay. Okay, girl. Time to join your friends. You can do it," She threw the dove up into the air and watched as it took flight with the other doves. Mary Margaret laughed in relief as David smiled, he took hold of her hand but she pulled her hand away, "No, David. It's too painful," Mary Margaret said.

"It doesn't have to be. We don't know Kathryn's pregnant," David said.

"It doesn't matter. You chose her," Mary Margaret said.

"I know, but I still have feelings for you," David said.

"You can't have both," Mary Margaret said.

"But I do have both," Mary Margaret didn't look happy, "I know. I know it doesn't make sense. But it's like I have these two conflicting lives: memories of feeling for her, and real feelings for you," David said.

"Who's to say which is real?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I can't get you out of my head," David said.

"I know. Me too. But, we're going to have to. We're just going to have to forget each other," Mary Margaret said as she walked back down the road, leaving David standing there.

Flashback

Inside King George's castle, King George was interrogating Snow White.

"So, you're the one," King George said.

"I don't know what you're-," Snow White began to say.

"Enough," King George held up a piece of people, "I know everything. You poisoned his heart. Now his marriage. And with that, the entire kingdom all because of your feelings," King George said.

"I wish feelings could be helped but they can't," Snow White said.

"Of course they can. Love is a disease. And like all diseases, it can be vanquished in one of two ways: a cure or death. Do you know where your beloved is right now? He's right down that hallway packing for his new life," King George said.

"He'll never know I'm here," Snow White said.

"Oh yes, he will. Because you are going to all down that hallway, Snow White. You're going to sneak in and tell him you received his letter," King George gestured to the paper, "You're going to tell him why you're here. Because you don't love him. It'll break his heart. And that will cure him," King George said.

"Or you'll kill me," Snow White said.

"Oh no. I'll kill him. Killing you would just make him love you more, and the marriage and the kingdom would ultimately crumble. But if he were to die at an assassin's hand he would die a martyr. Midas would forgive, even laud the dead. And the merger would be complete," King George said.

"You would do that to your own son?" Snow White said in surprise.

"He is not my son," King George said.

Snow White snuck into Prince Charming's chambers where he is packing his bags, she closed the door behind her and he looked up.

Snow White walked towards him, "James," She said.

"Snow," Prince Charming said.

"I got your letter," Snow White said.

Prince Charming smiled at her, "You came," He ran over to her, "You came!" He said and took her into a big embracing, spinning around.

Prince Charming laughed in relief, "You came," He said and leaned in for a kiss.

Snow White pulled away, "Wait, James. Us, it can't happen," Snow White said.

"What's wrong? Of course, it can. You're here! We can go, we can be together, we can leave all this!" He took both of her hands, "I know there are costs. But I planned for everything they can't hurt us! And now that I know that you love me too-," Prince Charming said.

"I don't," Snow White interrupted him.

"What?" He asked.

"Love you. I don't," Prince Charming looked at her disappointed, "I'm sorry. You said I would always be in your heart, and the is too cruel a fate. Go live your life. Live it without me because there is no place for us together," Prince Charming looked at her with tears, "Fill your heart with love for someone else. Someone who can love you the way I never have. The way I never will," Snow White said, she handed him back the letter, he took it and crumpled it as she walked past him and started to cry silently.

End of Flashback

The next day, David was getting dressed for work when Kathryn walked in and sat at the foot of the bed.

"Anything you want to tell me?" David asked.

"What do you mean?" Kathryn asked.

"Something's up isn't it? What?" David asked.

"I feel like ever since you've come home you're here, but you're not here. I know you say you're trying, and I know you've been through a lot, but-," Kathryn said.

"No, no, Kathryn," David interrupted.

"No, David please just let me finish," He gestured for her to continue, "I know its been hard on you, but it's also been hard on me," David walked over to her, "I want a family with you someday. I want children," He nodded, "I'll be honest, I thought I was pregnant. And when the test came back negative, at first I was upset. But then I was relieved. We're not ready! If I was pregnant now, it... It would be a disaster," Kathryn said.

"Yeah," David said.

"But I want to fix this. I want to fix us," Kathryn said.

"Me too," David said.

"Do you?" David nodded, "Well then let''s go see Doctor Hopper. Let's get some help. Will you do that? Will you give us our best shot?" Kathryn said.

"Yeah. Look," David sat beside her, "You and I, know we're su... I know we should be in love. And I want to make that work," David said.

Kathryn smiled, "It's 7:10. You should get going if you want coffee before work," Kathryn said.

"No," He stood up, "Why don't we go downstairs and have some breakfast instead? Hmm?" David said.

"Okay," Kathryn said.

"Alright," David said and kissed her cheek before leaving the room.

Flashback

Prince Charming was stood by his window and black smoke entered his room and he looked at it as Delphinia stepped out of the smoke.

"What happened James?" Delphinia asked as she held up a letter.

"Snow... What happened?" Prince Charming asked.

"I...I, uh... Well... Um... My father is what happened," Delphinia said.

"You didn't stop him?" Prince Charming asked.

"Have you ever tried to stop the Dark One? It doesn't work out," Delphinia said.

"R...Right, sorry," Prince Charming said.

"Don't worry about it," Delphinia walked up and they looked out the window and they watched Snow White walking away, "So... She's just walking out?" Delphinia said.

"Apparently... Hey, um, can you do me a favour?" Delphinia looked at him, "Can you watch over her?" Prince Charming asked.

"You didn't have to ask... David," Delphinia said.

Prince Charming smiled, "So nice to hear my real name... Delphinia," Prince Charming said and they chuckled.

"Strange friendships but amazing times," Delphinia said.

"Indeed... So, seen your love?" Delphinia looked down, "I'll help you," She looked at him, "I'll help you get him back," Prince Charming said.

"Thank you," Delphinia said and they looked out of the window.

"I can't stay here..." Prince Charming said.

"Make up your mind, do you want my help watching Snow or helping you escape?" Delphinia asked.

"Both?" Prince Charming asked.

"You got it," Delphinia said.

Outside the Royal Castle, Snow White walked away from the castle, upset. She looked back at the castle before she continued on her way, as she walked, Grumpy and the other dwarfs join alongside her.

"You okay, sister?" Grumpy asked her.

Snow White fought back the tears, "Not even close," he said.

"You didn't find him?" Grumpy asked.

"Worse. I lost him," Snow White said dejectedly.

Grumpy took hold of her hand, "Come on," Grumpy said.

"Where are you taking me?" Snow White asked.

"Home. We all lost someone today," Grumpy said.

"Now we're seven," Doc said.

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. So you're coming home with us, Snow, and we're gonna protect you," Grumpy said.

"The only thing that needed protecting is destroyed. My heart," Snow White said.

"It will get better," Grumpy said.

"Yes," Snow White took out the vial from Rumpelstiltskin, "Yes, it will. This will take all of my feelings, all of my pain, and destroy them," Snow White said.

"No," Grumpy said as he took the vial from her.

"Why? You of all people should understand, you've lost love. What if your pain could be erased?" Snow White asked.

"I don't want my pain erased. As wretched as it is, I need my pain. It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy," Snow White smiled at him, "Look around, Snow. You're not alone anymore. I promise you that's all the cure you need. If the pain's too much, you can always drink it. But for today, put it away," Grumpy said as he gave it back to her.

"Okay," Snow White said and she placed the bottle in her pocket and she took Grumpy's hand then she and the dwarfs walked off together.

End of Flashback

In Mary Margaret's loft, Alana, Emma and Mary Margaret were sat at the table eating breakfast together. Mary Margaret was looking at something and the twins followed her eyes to the clock on the wall which read 7:15. Alana and Emma took her of Mary Margaret's hands and she looked at them.

"I need to check on Amy," Mary Margaret said and dialled Amy who picked up, "Amy?"

"You're alive! Wonderful. All go okay?" Amy asked.

"Uh, uh... No, but, the dove's with its flock... Why did you run off?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Don't worry about it, I'm okay now," Amy said.

Inside Amy's home, Amy looked at the fireplace where the wolf was curled up.

"You looked worried, everything okay?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry to have worried you, but I thought I heard something but I didn't... All is okay," Amy said.

"Okay... Well, I'll see you later probably," Mary Margaret said.

"Alright, dear. Remember, I'm here for you," Amy said.

"Thank you," Mary Margaret said and hung up.

The wolf looked at Amy and she smiled at him.

Flashback

Prince Charming rode his horse into a clearing, "Come on!" He reached the clearing and looked up to see black smoke carrying on then he looked around the clearing, "Snow! Snow White!" He dismounted his house, "Snow!" Red Riding Hood walking into the clearing, "Are you there?" Prince Charming called out.

"She's gone," Prince Charming looked at her, "She never came back after she went to find you," Red Riding Hood said.

"Then I'll find her. I will always find her," Prince Charming said.

At the Dwarves' Cottage, Grumpy barged through the front door.

Grumpy looked at Doc, "Where's Snow? Where is she?" Doc pointed to behind a curtain and Grumpy rushed over, "Snow! Snow! The royal wedding! The kingdom's abuzz! It's off, Snow, he left her! James left Abigail!" Grumpy said and Snow White looked at him confused.

The black smoke entered the cottage and Delphinia walked out of the smoke, "Snow!" Delphinia walked to Grumpy, "James is looking for you! Come on, girl, move it!" Delphinia said as Snow White looked at them confused.

"Did you hear us? Your Prince Charming isn't getting married and he's looking for you!" Grumpy said.

"Who?" Snow White asked.

Grumpy's and Delphinia's faces dropped and Grumpy picked up the empty vial on her bedside table handing it to Delphinia. She took it, "Damn it..." Delphinia said as Snow turned to look out the window.

End of Flashback

At Granny's Diner, the clock read 7:45, as Ruby handed Mary Margaret her coffee. The door opened and David walked in, they looked at each other, David turned around and walked right back out.

Mary Margaret followed after him as Ruby gave a sidelong glance and Mary Margaret followed David down the street, "What are you doing?" Mary Margaret asked.

David turned around, "It's 7:45," David said.

"I know," Mary Margaret said.

"Well, I'm trying not to see you!" David said.

"Well, I am trying not to see you," Mary Margaret said.

"Well, how do we stop seeing each other?" David asked.

"Apparently we can't," Mary Margaret said.

"This is a problem," David said.

"Yes," Mary Margaret said.

"She's not pregnant," David told her and they both kissed passionately, but Regina was watching them from her car.

Amy walked down the street and saw them, she smiled softly before heading into the diner for work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.2K 16
What if Snow White and Prince Charming had twin girls? Emma and Brooklyn Swan grew up in the foster care system but were separated very young, Brook...
149K 3.9K 29
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɴ...
72.1K 2.2K 46
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Elias Swan, father of Henry...
50K 1.3K 51
Astrid is the sister of Emma Swan making them both the daughters of Snow White and Prince Charming. The sisters entered Storybooke on separate paths...