๐•Š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•• ๐”ธ๐•จ๐•’๐•ช | ๏ฟฝ...

ะ’ั–ะด iroha_nakahara

[ ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ ], [แดตแดธแดธแตหขแต€แดฟแดฌแต€แดฑแดฐ] "๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ." ---- ส/ษด ษช๊œฑ แด€ส™แดแดœแด›... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

Before reading
๐Ÿ™.
๐Ÿš.
๐Ÿ›.
๐Ÿœ.
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿž. (๐Ÿ‹)
[Interlude OC presentation] - Mana
๐ŸŸ.
๐Ÿ .
๐Ÿก.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ.
๐”น๐•’๐•”๐•œ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช - ๐•Š๐•’๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ
.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿž (๐Ÿ‹)
.๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ .
.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.

1.5K 94 216
ะ’ั–ะด iroha_nakahara

( A/N : I own the "drawing" ekdnaz )

"When the cat's away the mice will play." the mouth full of teeth spoke.

"Oh ! Su-"

"Are you stuffing my body with disgusting food full of MSG ?" Sukuna hissed at Yuji who was slowly munching on potato chips.

"No..." he said looking guilty.

..."HEY!" Yuji exclaimed suddenly, slapping the mouth on the back of his hand. "It's my body not yours, psycho !"

Gojo and I were exchanging looks, not sure about what to do while Yuji and Sukuna fought like children.

Gojo shrugged and unwrapped a granola bar nonchalantly. Was I the only one disturbed by what was happening ?

"Why is Sukuna a mouth ?" I asked dumbfounded.

An eye appeared right in the middle of Yuji's forehead, fixing me.

"You, go back to the slave quarters." Sukuna ordered me.

Gojo sat on the floor and made me sit in between his legs, ensnaring me.

"She stays." Gojo told Sukuna, teasing him. The eye fixated on me narrowed.

I sighed. "Can you not do that ?" I complained to Gojo.

"You like it when he does it but not me ?" Gojo pouted like a child. He hid his true personality pretty well. I could see him being Yuji's teacher all right.

I rolled my eyes. "You're using me to get at him, and it's mean."

"Mmmh... what if I were serious ?" Gojo hummed. I shifted my head slightly to see his face.

The room went silent, Yuji had stopped munching on everything he'd get his hands on.

Gojo flipped me on the ground and came on top of me.

"Sensei -" Yuji started to protest.

"Shut up, Yuji." Gojo sharply cut Yuji off, his eyes on me.

"It's not funny anymore." I breathed, uneasy. "You're being weird and scary, get off."

"How come I am scary and not him ?" he nodded toward Yuji, truly meaning Sukuna.

"Get off her, sensei."

Gojo leaned on me, brushing his lips against my neck. I tried pushing him off, my hands on his chest, but it didn't even feel I was touching him. Like there was an invisible barrier between him and me. I didn't know what he was on about, but him toying with me for whatever purpose he had was upsetting. Still, my cheeks became reddish both from the embarrassment and the feeling of his breath in my neck.

Yuji motioned toward us but Gojo stopped him with a glance. Yuji froze, sat on the ground and looked away.

"Are you seriously not going to kick him off ?!" I half screamed at Yuji.

"Calm down girl." Gojo breathed against my neck. His lips gently kissed my neck.

"What are you doing ?" I struggled to get out from under him but he held me still.

It had gone too far and he was hurting my feelings. He was the one I always felt safe with, but he just shattered that illusion of mine away. He was playing around with me, and worse, he was doing it in front of someone else. He was shaming me.

"Have you ever had a man before?" he asked, raising his head from my neck to meet my gaze.

"What the f--" I choked on my words. I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Means you didn't." He gently smiled. His eyes were filled with tenderness, so why was he doing that to me ? Why now ? Why not have done that before Sukuna could have a hold on me ?

I started feeling really upset, tears were blurring my vision. I was so frustrated, always being so helpless all the time. Being deceived by everybody all the time. This at least had always been the same, in this world and on Earth.

An overwhelming pressure suffocated us all as if the whole castle came crashing down on us. Yuji started coughing blood, his eyes were bleeding.

"Get off of my toy, Ren." Sukuna's voice resonated in the room.

"Ay ay my King." Gojo said, faking an apology, his hands waving in the air while he was getting off of me. I could see his triumphant smirk across his treacherous face.

I rushed to the door, and shut it close behind me in a loud thump.

These fucking bastards.

I clenched my fists so hard my nails were digging holes into my skin. I appreciate the pain, slowly making my mind clearer as I walked down the stairs in a hurry.

I wanted to go home.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

It has been a week since I met Yuji, and since then, silence. I haven't heard of neither him nor Sukuna or Gojo for that matter. I hoped Gojo didn't get killed by Sukuna. Maybe he didn't come and see me because he was still Yuji ?

I spent my days getting busy doing chores. Mrs.Ho was slowly recovering and had taken up her responsibilities back. Nobody knew what happened to her, and she would hit anyone who would push for an explanation.

Gyatso was tending to the gardens with me, it was really hot and the sun hit us hard. Still, I liked the warmth enveloping me.

"Girl you're lucky you haven't been assigned to the castle the whole week."

"Why's that ?" I inquired, cleaning a status from its moss.

He puffed. "The King's mood is no joke. Word is he's been on a killing spree in the human world. Man, we having trouble getting the blood off his fancy clothes."

"Uuuuh...."

Uh ? So it wasn't Yuji anymore but Sukuna ? Then why .... ? -

"Y/n you're good ?" Gyatso put his hand on my shoulder in a reassuring gesture.

"Yeah, I'm good." He hugged me from behind and I leaned back on him.

"You see this guy ?" he pointed to a man with black hair, his chin resting on the top of my head. The man he pointed to was pretty far away and I couldn't see his face.

"Mh yes." I nodded.

"We've kissed."

I slowly shifted my head to meet his gaze, he was slightly blushing and grinning. It was too cute.

"Oh my god you mean you guys are together ??" I was so excited for him, at last I was hearing good news.

"Well...you know... yes."

"I'm so happy for you two !" I ruffled his hair in a playful way and pecked him on the cheek. He hugged me tighter and kissed the top of my head.

"Thanks for taking it this way." he whispered.

"I can only be happy if my friend is happy. Have you told Sahan yet ?"

"Nope, she's been too busy wi--"

The air shifted around us and before Gyatso could finish his sentence, Sukuna appeared before us. His black markings and long nails were back, and his face bore no happiness.

"I see you're having fun." he spit out, closing up on us.

Gyatso's body was all tensed up against my back. I could feel fear enveloping his whole figure.

"I've heard you were having fun too." I retorted.

"Oh ? So someone told you about me fucking Meleia ?"

My head started spinning. I leaned with all my weight on Gyatso, still frozen behind me. My hands were getting sweaty. I gulped and almost choked on my saliva.

"What did you... say ?" I could barely hear myself speak.

"You weren't talking about that ? My bad."

I burst out in laughter. I couldn't stop myself, I was hysterical. My belly hurt so much I was bending, I couldn't control my body anymore but my mind stayed somewhat conscious. I didn't know why my pain was coming out as a laugh. It might have been too much to take in. The truth is I couldn't bear knowing he was with another woman, it hurt so fucking much. If it was true, I had absolutely no purpose in staying here and not fighting back. I was being way too docile since the start of all of this, thinking I could somehow change him. It's a thing I do, thinking I can save people.

After the pain, came anger. It poured through me like lava, burning away everything good in me at this moment.

I stood straight and looked right at Sukuna.

"Fuck you."

I spit on his face.

Wide eyed, he swept off my spit from his face in utter shock of my action.

"Y/n !!! Apologize !! " Gyatso yelped in panic. I dismissed him with a motion of the hand, keeping my eyes on Sukuna. I snapped.

"Fuck your little revenge, fuck you whole self, fuck her. I'll make her insides spill on the ground and make you feast on it." I could barely recognize the voice that was coming out of my mouth. It was devoid of emotions.

I kept spilling anything that came to my mind without any filter. They say anger is red but mine had no color. It was full of...nothingness. Nothing else existed than the very fact that a hole was dug in me and it was growing deeper by the second, with nothing but the pain that built up since I came here fill it up. Everything I've been going through was too much, and this was the straw that broke the camel's back. 

He stepped closer to me, rage was filling his eyes.

"You have a lot to say don't you ?" he smirked as he grabbed me by the hair so hard I thought my scalp was getting ripped off.

"Shut your filthy mouth." I retorted.

He dragged me by the hair through the gardens. My body was trailing behind him and I was clutching at his arms to relieve some of the pain from him pulling my hair. When we left the grass of the gardens to step on the concrete of the road, I forgot the pain of my scalp.

The road was burning and scratching the skin of my back and I could feel rocks piercing my skin. My back was full of tiny rocks, getting deeper in my flesh at each friction with the ground. I bit my tongue so hard I could feel the warmth of my blood trailing on my chin. I wasn't letting him hear me scream in pain so easily. I didn't want to please him in any way. While he was having his fun, I was longing to see him. My mind had still been on the tender night we spent together. While I was still hanging on to this memory, he was happily fucking this red haired bitch. We were approaching the main stairs that led to the main hall, and servants were bowing to him, discreetly looking at me. It was probably going to be the main talk throughout all the domain for a while. It made me laugh.

"Why are you laughing ?" Sukuna's voice was deep as he grabbed my hair tighter.

I cringed in pain. "Nothing. Just thinking of you pretending to be a King, when you're so weak."

He stopped in his tracks, just before the stairs. He let go of my hair and squatted to be on my level. I knew that saying that in front of his servants was not the brightest move, but I didn't even care.

"Weak you said?" his voice echoed so loud that everyone raised their heads to see the scene.

I nodded, spitting blood in front of him.

He got up and sighed.

A sharp pain electrified my body, making me fly a few meters away. He kicked me so hard in my tummy I curled up into a fetal position. I saw his feet coming closer to me and jerked.

He squatted down and took my head in his hand, and slammed it against the floor. My ears were buzzing and my head was in a vise. My vision was vignetting, becoming darker and darker.

He slapped my face several times.

"You can't lose consciousness yet." he hummed. He grabbed me by the hair again and dragged me to the stairs. 

Each step was a nightmare. They all felt like a kick in the back. I felt one of my ribs crack and stack itself in my flesh. I shrieked, unable to come up with a solution that would ease the pain, even a little.

He threw me flying in the hall.

"Domain expansion."

The whole room transformed and we were left in a black room. I could see my reflection on the floor, and when I raised my head, there was a chair with cuffs on the armrests and on the front legs, and next to it there was... I squinted my eyes.

He took me by the collar and carried me like I was garbage to the chair. He sat me on it and cuffed my hands and my legs, wide apart.

I could now see what was on the side of the chair. A multitude of tools. Some were sharp.

I struggled to even hold my head straight, it was falling back.

"I'm going to remind you of what you are."

I lifted my head to meet his gaze.

"My slave."

His face was warped by wickedness and bloodlust when he picked a razor sharp blade. His eyes were glowing when he turned his gaze on me. For the first time, I really was afraid of him.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

112K 2.2K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
The Lunar's blessing || JUJUTSU KAISEN x READER ะ’ั–ะด Lunar

ะ ะพะผะฐะฝั‚ะธะบะฐ

209K 4.8K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...
89.2K 2.9K 21
๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now she stalks the night and waits for her ne...
Infinity || Gojo Satoru ะ’ั–ะด VioletSaffron

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

131K 3.1K 16
[๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...