Tokyo Ghoul - NEST

By FallenJester3

"Do you enjoy a Good end, or a Bad end?" "Aren't they the same thing?" "How so?" "No one has the right to say... More

Prologue
Escape from Solitary
A Normal Errand
The New Residents
Under Cover
The Mask Maker
Curing What Can't be Cured
The Plan to "Buzz Off"
The Choice, and a Highway Shootout
The Old Man and Dreams
Re
The File that Marks Life or Death
Hostage Situation
Letting the Monster Loose
What Does She Want?
Lazy Days
New Faces
Going Back
Talking French
In the Dark
Clues in Plain Sight
Delay for Home
Tsukiyama Residence
Control
Other Self
1000 - 7...
Not You...
Waking to a "Beautiful" Sight
Meetings
Follower
Fake Friendship
Quinx
Auction
Chaos
Voting poll!
Kakuja
God of Death
Gone
Silently Suffering
Time, Slowly Passing
The Bandaged Girl
Date with a Celebrity
Accept it
The Levin I Know
Say It!
She's Hungry! (For Me!)
Bookstore and a Bath
Through Whispering Thoughts
Hold Up
Acceptance
Kaneki Ken
Quiet, Once Again
Mom & Dad
Favorite Coffee
Unexpected Party
Scars
Women Are Needy
Preparation
Start of Operations
Trap
Melancholy
The Nutcracker
Torso
Jasons Legacy
Mister Nice Guy
Job
A Memory Filled Storm
Last Meeting
Anteiku
H Cell
Plans for Dates
The Calm Before the Storm
Storm Approaches
Orca
Broke Once Again
Sorrow
The Words of a Lost Friend
After the Storm
Turning your Back
No Matter What
Realization
The Aogiri Spy
Eye Patch
Teacher
Consideration
Stealth At Its Best
Mixed Feelings
To be Missed
Takatsuki Sen
Hidden Pain
Smell
Decisions
Without a Trace
Initiation
Lab Raid
Tools
Pinnacle of Insanity
Floppy
Remember
Don't...
Different
Fear over Love
White Christmas
End of the Chase
Intense Questioning
Looming Darkness
Vincent Valhalla
Flames Grow Taller
Not the Same
Bitter Reunion
Unexpected Friendship
Forgiveness
Target for Extermination
Stronger Bonds
RC Gates
Not Sorry
Ready?
Stronger than Before
Opposite Sides of the Same Coin
Make Them Hate
Thanks for the Memories
Miracles Don't Exist
All in Vain...?
Those Three Words
Seperated
Let it Out
The Hidden Error
Favorite Books, Secret Meanings
Next Move
Pawn
The Fight Draws Near
Newfound Hope
Sins of a Prophet
"I'll Be Back"
Lulluby for the Owl
The Foolish Plan
Infamous Clown
Riki Hada
The Reaper Knows Death
The Cruel One (Bonus Questionnaire)
I'm So Lonely Without You
Favorite Meal
Truths from Family
Snow White
The One Eyed King
King & Crow
The MIA Dove
Half of a Promise
Old Friend
Seidou Takizawa
The Journal
Where's The Frenchy?
Mouse Hunt
The Circus Is In Town
Clowning Around
Insane Love
The Fake Kings Ideal
Failure
Nightmares of Truth
Nashiro Yasuhisa
The Crows Ideal
Betrayal
Reaction
Beginning of the End
Destroy Everything
Binge Eater
Dead End
King vs Crow
Blood in the Street
Not -Alone- Anymore
Zealous Act
Clown Parade
No Escape
Rize Kamishiro
A Sea View
Building a New Future
Kurona Yasuhisa
The Planned Finale
Cruise to Valhalla
Short Reunions
Fall
Clipped Wings
Levin Seto
Black and White (Epilogue)
Part 1 Author Notes

Aftermath

1.9K 88 10
By FallenJester3

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that."
- Martin Luther King Jr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Touka POV

The storm outside pushed against the door, making rain pour in. Yomo was out somewhere, doing work for Yoshimura, probably.

I'm sitting in the cafe, alone. It feels so empty, especially when it's a storm like this, the only people we get are people who need cover from the rain, mostly couples on dates. Seeing how happy they are or how gloomy they are makes me sad.

I'll never be like them. Never have a normal life, never have a boyfriend... not that I need one! I-It would be a waste of my time...

I sigh and lay my head on the table, it's cold surface making my skin crawl. It's so cold I can see my breath. The door suddenly gets thrown open again by wind, and I get up to close it.

It's done this about twelve times already.

As I close the door, I see a police car zoom past the cafe at top speed. The siren was blaring, and it surprised me. I've been seeing a lot of those lately. I head back inside and head into the back, where I stop in the hall near the guest room.

This is where Levin stayed. That guy was a mystery, and I can't help but feel as if him and Yomo are hiding something from me. It's strange that a human would help ghouls, and not even be freaked out by them.

I walk into his room, remembering how he had a mask and a gun in his drawer. He had tooken them with him. He also helped with that dove that got a photo of me, taking out my lunch and eating it. I should have disguised it with bread inside a sandwich, but I was starving.

When I saw him flee with the camera, I knew I was screwed. I messed up big time, and as soon as Levin heard that, he was gone, chasing after him like some hero from a novel.

I head back into my room, leaving the cold and plain guest room to itself. I drop onto my bed and sigh again, so lonely. I look at the ceiling and bite my lip. "At least give me a customer, dumb God." I whisper under my breath.

Suddenly, I hear the jingle of the bells on the doors. I perk up, putting on a smile and quickly hurrying to the cafe. I walk into the room with a smile. "Can I help... you..." I stop, staring at the scene before me.

The door was swinging open, back and forth. In front of it was a dripping wet man, his hair white, but black on the top layer, as if it might be growing back to its original color from dye. His left eye was a kakugan, spreading RC veins across the side of his face where his eye was.

He looked out in space as if confused, his eyes were slow and wondering as he focused on me. He didn't do anything at first... but slowly smiled, tears going to his eyes as he fell to the ground.

"Oh god... thank you..." He said through cries.

No... that hunch I had can't be true... can it? This investigator... his hair, his kakugan... his looks and voice...

I slowly walked up to him, each step feeling as if a barrier broke between us, and I kneeling down next to him, and enveloped him into a hug, not caring how wet he was.

A tear came out of my eye.

"Welcome home... stupid, Kaneki." I whispered.

Kurona POV

Two days later...

Levin hasn't woke.

Everyday I walk up to his room to check if he's even moved or twitched, but he hasn't moved one bit since coming back.

I don't regret what I said to him, he wasn't the kind hearted Levin I knew, he was scary, and insane. I'm just glad that I was able to stop him before he did something that he regretted later.

I'm now sitting in the living room, playing video games alone. Kawasaki is off as school, and Vincent is at his desks. Nashiro is still in a comatose state, adding to the lonely atmosphere. I wish she'd wake up so I could tell her of all the amazing things that have happened.

I should've never trusted that doctor. He only used us, I should've seen that, but we were too arrogant, too wrapped up in playing house to notice that that doctor was pure evil, working for Aogiri.

I regret even talking to the man. But the biggest mistake we took was when we ran into Rai... or is it Juzo? Whatever or whoever he is, I never want to see that psycho again.

"Yasu! Get over here." Vincent called from the desk.

I get up and walk over to him, his hair was growing out more, so it swept into his eyes, making him look almost like a dog with hair in its face... what species of dog was that again? Oh well.

He pointed at the screen, which showed the mansion on the news feed. "Looks like the public finally found out about the mansion being messed up. But they don't know it was from ghouls, just a cover up with something about a drug cartel or something." He explained, scratching his head and sighing.

"Damn CCG... how's Lev doing?" He asked, folding his hands on his chin.

I look at the ground. "Not awake." I say shortly.

Vin nods and get up. "Well, a couple of days ago, Apparently something happened over at Re... so when he wakes up, go tell him. I've got work to do." He said as he grabbed his coat and walked out into the brisk morning.

As he leaves, I walk back upstairs, and stop in front of Levin's room, staring at the door. A shift in movement from behind me makes me flinch and turn quickly.

"It's just me, relax, Yasu-chan." Rize said, her smile creeping up.

I frown. "What do you want?" I asked.

Rize giggled. "You tasted it... right?" She asked.

A shiver went through my body, remembering what I did to Levin when we were in that stupid trap. I took a bite out of him... and it was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten.

"You can't deny it, can you? You loved it, right?" She walked around me, whispering in my ears.

Another shiver, remembering the taste. "N-No." I whimper.

"Don't deny that you want more. He's perfect, isn't he? The perfect human and ghoul... such a delicacy... Tsukiyama is lucky he didn't take a bite, or I would've cut him jaw off." She said with a sadistic smirk.

She walked back down the hall. "But if you ever want to take him by force, that's always an option... I'll even help." She said with a small laugh.

As she left, I took a shaky breath. No, Levin is not food. But he tasted so good- No! I grab my head and shake it, as if strangling myself to snap out of it. Levin is my friend... I can't treat him like a human hamburger.

But... that's what I do with everyone else I eat, right? I sick feeling came into me and I walked back to my room, crawling into bed. My stomach growled and I groaned.

I'll just ignore it, for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.3K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
2.6K 293 111
тнe dιary lιғe oғ a vιllaιn, deмon queen wιтн тнe worldѕ ѕтrongeѕт нero тнaт ever вeen вorn and тнere ғrιendѕ. end ! ѕave! reѕтarт! conтaιn >da...
Always By Liberia

Fanfiction

42.7K 3.2K 35
This is the story of a girl who was born into a family so different compared to who she was. They had a high status in society, often holding dinner...
1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...