The Role of Mages

By DarkFate15

Kyoto DarkFate is a boy who lost his memories so long ago. Until, a group of mages begin to search for him wh... More

Search and Find
Everything Changes
DarkFate
Training Training Training
Training Training Training pt.2
Training Training Training pt.3
Training Training Training pt.4
Training Training Training pt.5
Nightly Whispers
Who was that?
Power
Trouble
A Centurion War
Unexpected Takings
Interrogation
Screwed
Meet the Clan

Fateful Visit

28 2 0
By DarkFate15

Chapter 2

" Kyoto." Monica pushed my shoulder. I woke up and looked at her with sleepy eyes.

" Lunch is almost ready."

" Darn, did I miss breakfast Again?"

" About the fifth time this week." She sighed.

I got up. Myles and everyone else was at the table waiting for me.

" So what are we doing today?" I ask.

" I don't have anything planned at the moment but, I do plan on visiting the graveyard in the evening." Myles says.

After he said that, everyone stopped talking. When we visit the graveyard, he means to visit our deceased family members and have a few minutes to ourselves with them. Unfortunately for me, I have no one to visit there. But neither does Myles.

" Find anything?" I ask Zero.

" Nope." he says.

" And we were so close last night." Aster clinched his fists and hit the wall.

" Oh don't get your panties in a bunch, little miss impatient," Achned teased," We have nearly all the time in the world to find him." 

" And what if he gets killed?" Aster glares at him.

" Don't jinx it!!" Achned exclaims.

" I'm just saying." 

" Enough." Zero says and looks up.

" What is it now?" Aster glares.
Zero says nothing and we notice that the tattoo shifts on his cheek.

" It's been a while..mom." Maya looks at her mom's grave. It's about eight o'clock at night.

We spent most of the day working at our jobs. I work at a hair salon.
Boring? Not really if you have the choice to talk to the customers while you do their hair and the other workers. I didn't want that job but Myles told me that I have to work to stay and my cute face isn't gonna pay the bills.
I sat next to Myles on the bench as we watch and listen to the others talk to their loved ones graves.

" It's strange to watch this." Myles says.
I look at him.

" Yeah..it is. To see that other people had families that cared about them and then there's me. Just found in an alley with no memories before that day."

" You probably had a bad cause of amnesia when you were a kid. We found you with a little wound on your head and a pipe with blood on it was near your body. So, we thought you were hit on the head and checked to see if you still alive and brought you to the house. And now your here." 
I smile slightly.

" Yeah." 
I hear a rock hit the back of the bench. So, I look behind me and something catches my eye. It looked like..someone telling me to follow him.

" What are you doing?!" I ask Achned softly as he tries to attract the kid over here.

" Oh come on, I just want to sniff him!" he whispers.

" Ha. Haha. "sniff". You're so funny." Aster whispers, sarcastically.

" We all know the real reason." Zero whispers.

" Curse the ability to read minds." I mutter.

" Tis a blessing and a curse, dear Ryland." Achned teased.

" I'm aware of that." I whisper.

" I think he's coming over." Aster mutters. I look and see the kid walking towards here.
Zero scales up a tree, I turn invisible, Aster hides behind a tree and Achned, of course, sits down.

" Hi~." I see a guy with long black hair with blazing blue highlights and eyes sitting down, looking at me.

" Uh..hello." I stutter as I see his fangs as he smiles.

" Who are you?" 

" Who am I, my dear boy?", he stands up," I'm part of your imagination." he walks behind me.

" I'm the one that shows you sights that you've never seen before." he whispers with expression.

" Uh.. I'm little scared about what kind of sights you're talking about.." I say as I walk and he grabs my arm and pins me against a tree.

" Don't worry." he smirked.

" P-put m-me do-wn ple-as-" I stutter then he brings his face close to mine then...sniffs my hair.

" You smell great." he whispers.

" Yeah.. I took a shower earlier today.. Now can you let me go!" 

" Um...ok." he lets go of me.

I shiver slightly as he looks at me and I hug my side.

" Can I ask you something?" he asks.

" Um..about what?" 

" Are you a virgin? And do you like girls or boys?" he grins.
I blush.

" Wh-why are you asking this?? I'm sixteen, of course I'm a virgin! And..." I pause.

" And?" he chuckles slightly.

" And.." 

" You're So Cute!" he hugs me.

" What?" 

" You like girls don't you? You're always a little shy around them. Especially with Maya and Monica." 

" How do you-"

" Or, you like guys because your comfortable around them."

" Stop." 

" Or maybe your-" 

" Enough!!" I push him away.

" Kyoto? Are you ok?" I hear Myles ask.

" Yeah. I'm ok." I answer him. 

" Oh. And Kyoto." 

" What is it?" I ask.

" Don't tell anyone about me. Or, bad things will happen. Can I trust you?" 

"... Will you kill me?" 

" In my own special way~."

" Ok. I won't tell anyone." 

" Good." he walks away from me.

" Why am I not surprised?" Zero asks Achned.

" Hey, I didn't kiss him." he smiled.

" It's a good thing that you told him not to talk about you with anyone." I say.

" I showed myself because I didn't thinkit would matter since he'll be one of us soon."  he said.

" Good point." Aster sighs.

" You know, we can just grab him and get it over with." Zero says, leaning against a tree.

" We have to wait for the right time to tell him. I don't think he'll want to leave his 'family' yet. Plus they'll freak if they see that the kid has gone missing." I say.

" Come on. Let's get it over with. I'm hungry." Aster climbs a tree and sits on a branch.
My stomach growls.

" I think it would be a good idea to get something to eat." I say.

" I'll watch him while you guys go find some food." Zero says.   

" No! I'll watch him while you-" Achned gets cut off as Aster forces Achned's fangs in his arm.

" Demons don't eat regular food. So drink up and let's go." Aster drags Achned away from us as Achned  sucks blood from Aster's arm. I follow them.

"  Alright, I think it might be a good idea to go home soon." I say to Myles.

" I agree." I see him look at his watch.

" Alright guys, wrap it up." he announces to them.

" Ok." they reply.
After a while, we go home.

Achned coughs.

" Your blood is always so..bitter." he coughs again.

" Too bad." Aster glares.
I sigh.

" At least we not hungry any more." I sigh in relief.

" Hey, guys." I hear Zero's voice in my head.

" Found something?" I ask.

" Yup. And it looks like we're not the only ones looking for the kid." I can hear him say in low growl.

" On my way!" Achned ran to the woods.

We teleport to where Zero is.

I sleep soundly in my bed. Till something woke me up.
I slowly get up from my bed and walk onto the dark hallways of our house. I see shadows in the kitchen. I slowly walk towards the kitchen.

" Is anyone there?" I ask in a low voice as I enter the kitchen. I see a man with blonde hair that reached a bit past his shoulders and black cloak turn to look at me.

" Hello Kyoto." he says.

" How do you-"

" Save your breath. You've already asked that question someone else earlier this night, didn't you?" 

" Huh?" 

" You talked to the one they called Achned?"

" Y-yes. Why are you here?" 

" Are you sure you want to know the answer to that, Son of Wolfbane?" 

" What?" 

" Your the son of Wolfbane, the man I killed. But he had a son, named Kyoto. And that boy is you." he say, darkly and chuckles.

" B-ut, who's Wo-wolfbane?" I tremble.

" Isn't it obvious?" he narrows his eyes at me.

" Then...what do you want...to do to me?" 

" Simple. I want to finish the job. I'm going to kill you." he pulls out a knife from his belt.

" But I'll give you a head start. You have fifteen seconds." 
I panicked as I raced to door and slammed it open and ran through the door and into the street.

" You can run. But you can't hide." I hear the man say in my head as I ran farther and farther away from the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 1.4K 82
❝how do you kill a monster without becoming one?❞ In the last city ruled by man, fish soar in the skies above and monsters lurk in the alleys below...
13.9K 1K 22
Its a love story about a girl who fall in love with her school mate,at her first day seeing him,but he didn't love her back,so because of that she ad...
549 56 30
A young, free spirit teenage boy, who waits for his sister to wake from coma, gets stuck in a War between two super natural society's, who uses aura...
120K 3.2K 37
[COMPLETED] Its a world that Sakusa Kiyoomi is a vampire, and finding he's prey to be he's source of blood, while Atsumu Miya didn't believe of what...