I Think Your Love Would Be To...

Bởi littleninja0

Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Author's Note
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 79

2.3K 76 16
Bởi littleninja0

"W-what did you say?"

Lena's small frame was still molded against mine as she now clung on to me, seemingly tighter than she had before. Her breathing intensified by the second and the color almost drained from her face as she became pale before my eyes. I studied her face carefully as she sat still on my lap, her brows furrowing in a downwards motion while her once slanted eyes were now widened with shock.

"I think you heard me angel." I whispered cheekily, trying my best to get a laugh out of my dream girl. But instead of earning that million dollar smile that kept my heart beating every minute, her unreadable expression remained unchanged as she froze into a stiffened statue.

"D-did you remember something?"

She finally asked with hesitation after about a minute of raking every inch of my face with her eyes. And it was almost as if she were searching for the past me with a glimmer of hope buried deep in her eyes.

"No, actually it wasn't a memory. I- I think it will make more sense if I show you." I gave her a small smile, becoming slightly apprehensive at how she could possibly react to receiving my gift.

She held her deepened stare and it was as if every time I discovered a pet name from our past, I was only pouring alcohol on the fact that all of my memories hadn't returned.

I felt terribly guilty for disappointing her time and time again. But I had no choice but to remain hopeful that little black box on the kitchen island would snap her out of her trance and return the glow to her stunning face.

After Lena hadn't budged an inch at my suggestion and made no attempt what so ever to get off of my lap, I slid my two hands along each side of her thighs. I cupped her ass carefully to support her body as I rose from my chair, her arms hooking tighter around my neck as her gaze remained unbroken from mine.

Her lips parted just barely, almost as if she had a million things to say, except no words left her pretty lips as I carried her with ease into kitchen.

The wild unpredictable woman that had just spread her legs and pleasured herself for me on top of the dinner table was now no where to be found and was suddenly replaced with this vulnerable lost girl that wanted nothing more than for my old self to return.

I gently placed her down onto the surface of the island as she slowly loosened her grip from my neck.

She finally broke the eye contact between us as she slanted her eyes down to ground.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled, shaking her head from side to side, before raising her gaze to meet mine once again.

"It's just been a little while since you've called me that. It kinda threw me off guard."

Her voice was soft but filled with emotion as she chewed her bottom lip, her cheeks pink with embarrassment from the way she reacted towards me.

"Lena no, I'm the one that should be sorry." I said quietly, "I'm the one that keeps getting your hopes up just to disappoint you."

I tucked a stray piece of hair carefully behind her ear as I pleaded my apology with desperation.

"The second all of my memories return and I'm back to my old self, you will be the absolute first person to know." My index finger traced the corner of her face as her dulled eyes gradually began to spring back to life.

"Do you promise?" She asked, adorably blinking her doe eyes up at me as she held out her pinky finger.

"Cross my heart and hope to die angel."

I hooked my finger with her own as I beamed down at her, finally earning that killer smile I was working so hard to see.

"Now I seem to have quite the collection of nicknames for you Lee. Are there any more that I should know about?" I chuckled as I let go of her pinky and placed my hands on each side of her hips.

"I guess you're just going to have to find out rockstar."
She playfully shrugged her shoulders, her widened grin turning into a coy smirk.

"Fair enough. But something tells me the list of pet names doesn't end there." I squinted my eyes at her as I shot her a look of suspicion.

"My lips are sealed." She raised her eyebrows, her eyes mischievous yet discreet.

"Sure they are. Except when you're tongue kissing me."  I couldn't help but tease as she jokingly hit my chest with her small hand.

"Austin!" She whined as I began to snake my arms around her petite waist.

"You know, I really am getting used to you moaning my name like that Lena." I went on, riling her up further as I laughed at her expense.

"You are absolutely terrible." She finally chuckled, shaking her head at my jokes.

"Well how about you let me make it up to you birthday girl?" I leaned my forehead against hers, our warm breaths intertwining as we fought to keep our lips apart.

"And how exactly are you going to do that?" She asked curiously, she just slightly brushed her lips against my own, enticing me as she pulled back.

"I'm going to give you your birthday present of course." I reciprocated as we went toe to toe with our quick responses.

"Austin." She groaned once again, this time her tone weaved with much more frustration than before.

"I told you not to get me anything. You being here is the only present I could even think of and I've already got what I wanted." She continued, venting her exasperation as she spoke.

"I did exactly as you asked groupie. I can honestly say I didn't get you anything." I said as she furrowed her brows with confusion.

"I found this gift hidden in the drawer of my night stand." I reached behind her to grab the black box as I gave her a small smile, watching her eyes dilate as she pieced together what I was trying to say.

I placed the present in her hands and her breathing suddenly intensified the second I handed her the box.

"Y-you got me this before the accident." She mumbled under her breath, talking more to herself than to me as I watched her trembling hands trace the red bow.

"I may have forgotten your birthday but the past me didn't." I said light heartedly, returning my hands to her hips as her eyes were glued to the box.

"Go on beautiful. Open it." I encouraged her, giving her soft thigh a small squeeze, silently telling her it was okay.

Her eyes momentarily met mine before she lifted the lid from the box, revealing the four small gifts inside.

I watched intently as she slowly picked up the Cartier box, letting out a small gasp as she opened it, the shining necklace entering her view.

"It's beautiful Austin." She whispered under her breath as she admired the sparkling jewelry.

"Will you put it on me?" She asked softly, handing me the necklace as she moved her hair out of the way.

I gave her a nod as I carefully hooked the chain around her neck, my finger sweeping over the delicate pendant that draped between her collarbone.

"How does it look?" She beamed, pushing her hair behind her back as she just barely stuck out her chest for me to get a better look.

"Perfect." I answered as I slightly dragged my finger downwards above the valley of her breasts. I teasingly pulled away before I went too far and I could swear I felt her heart begin to race just from one touch of my finger.

"Just perfect angel." I repeated, returning my hand to her hips as I gestured to the box. "Keep going, there's more."

I watched as she picked up the pair of boxers, unfolding them as she giggled to herself.

"Finally a pair of Versace boxers in this house!" She exclaimed as she held up the underwear, mocking me as we snickered in unison.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Calvin's I wear Lena." I pretended to scold her as she continued to laugh.

"Here, I want you to have them." She said as her chuckles finally died down. "Its not the same if I don't steal them from you."

I gave her a smirk as I took the boxers from her hands and watched as she picked up the bottle of raspberry sorbet.

"Just what I needed, I was just about to run out." She grinned as she held up the bottle with excitement before placing it back down into the box.

Lastly, she picked up the little sushi keychain, her eyes softening as she realized this gift held the most meaning.

She held it firmly in one hand, holding it to her chest as she picked up the card with the other.

Her voice was wispy as she read yet audible enough for me to hear her as she read the words of the man she longed to see again.

"Because diamonds are a girl's best friend,
Because you're always stealing all of my Calvin's,
So you don't run out of my favorite scent,
And because I will always give you my last piece of sushi. I hope your day is just as special as you are Lena. You are the most beautiful person I know and I am so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Birthday angel."

I cupped her cheek with my hand as her voice became nothing but a cracked whisper as the word "angel" left her pink lips.

She refused to tear her gaze from the paper, her eyes scrolling the note from top to bottom, as if she were imprinting my handwriting into her brain.

I had a feeling she was fighting to avoid my gaze, because the second the looked me in the ear, we both knew the pink of her rosy cheeks would be covered with a stream of wet tears.

"Lee look at me." I almost pleaded with her as I tilted her chin upwards with my index finger.

She gave me a weak smile as her watery eyes met mine and she blinked her eyes, brushing away her tears before she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thank you Austin. Thank you for giving me the best birthday I could ask for." She whispered into my ear as I held her small frame flush against mine.

"You're welcome beautiful. Now I don't want to see any tears today, got it?" I said firmly as she loosened her hold onto me and met my gaze.

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to." She teased as she stuck her tongue out towards me and placed the gift box down on the counter next to her.

I chuckled at her childish demeanor before I brushed her lips with my thumb.

"Your memories of me, do they make me feel like less of a stranger to you?"

Her question caught me by surprise and her words almost twisted my heart as they sounded tainted with a hint of pain.

"Lena, ever since I saw you for the first time laying in that hospital bed, I just felt so drawn to you. Now look at me, I can't seem to stay away from you even if I tried." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You've never felt like a stranger to me angel."

My words seemed to do more than comfort her because before I could even give her a smile, she was already crashing her lips against mine, exploring my mouth with a heavy passion as her fingers pulled tightly at my short curls. Her beautiful moan hummed against my lips as her tongue battled furiously with mine.

I wasted no time picking her up into my arms and carrying her to the living room. I sank down onto the soft cushion of the couch as she adjusted herself comfortably in my lap without detaching her lips for even a second.

She deepened the kiss even further as I felt her whine her hips in a circular motion, not even having to try to get a rise out of me.

I couldn't hold back much longer and I knew for certain that I was going to make her mine.

Every single part of her.

My heart boomed in my chest as I pulled away from her lips, dragging mine down to her neck. I sucked intently on her warm skin as she squirmed helplessly on my lap, her body stifling with pleasure.

"Fuck Austin." She groaned loudly, as I kissed my way past her collarbone and down between the cleavage of her soft breasts.

I trailed my lips back up her chest, up the center of her neck and cupped her face once again as I melted my lips into hers. I dipped my tongue into her mouth, getting a breath of fresh air as her kisses always seemed to bring me back to life.

"Fuck you are so beautiful." I mumbled into her lips, nothing feeling more right that her body glued to mine. I wanted to kiss her for the rest of eternity if I could but we were abruptly pulled from our fantasy world just as I was only getting started to explore every inch of the goddess that was straddling me.

I forced myself pull away from Lena's lips as my front door swung open, the entire goddamn team parading through my front door.

Lena joined me as she slightly looked over her shoulder at our drunkened friends that were staring at us, most of them with amused looks in their eyes.

"Fuck me." I mumbled under my breath, earning a low chuckle from angel still on my lap.

"That's what I'm trying to do rockstar."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

18.8K 535 51
a clumsy encounter starts an unlikely pairing. the question is,is it just a friendship though? My first fan fiction so please be kind and bare with m...
10.1K 378 39
Cassidy has been working for Austin-Post Malone but she couldn't bring herself to call him that-for the last six years. She watched him go through ma...
61.9K 1.1K 56
she's an unassuming good girl and he's the baddest boy in the business. what's drawing them together
6.5K 363 57
"I have no right in asking this and part of me wants to feel guilty for asking. I want to go home, to Utah. Delilah will you come with me? I can't be...