π‚π€πŒπ†πˆπ‘π‹- 𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐗𝐑�...

By D1CKTATED

!!π’πŒπ”π“Β‘Β‘ β”Œ β”€β”€β”€Λ³ΰ³«Λšβˆ—β”€β” πšŽπš›πšŽπš— πšπš’πš—πšπšœ 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚜𝚎𝚌�... More

ΰΌ„π–Žπ–“π–™π–—π–”ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟏 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟐 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ‘ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ’ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ“ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ” ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ• ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸ– ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟏𝟎 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟏𝟏 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟏𝟐 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ‘ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ’ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ“ ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ” ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ• ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ– ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ πŸπŸ— ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟐𝟎 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟐𝟏 ΰΌ„
ΰΌ„ 𝟐𝟐 ΰΌ„

ΰΌ„ πŸ— ΰΌ„

124K 3.7K 29.2K
By D1CKTATED

As you stepped out into the night, the cold air washed over you. You sighed in relief, leaving the smell of sweat and beer behind.

The back yard of the frat house had a large yard with a pool taking up much of the center. There was a tiki bar at the back, and a deck to your right.

You noticed some people in the pool, some naked, some still clothed. Gross, you thought. Some gathered around the bar. Jean seemed to be bar tending, but you could tell he was tipsy himself. You decided you would go say hi a little later, but first you just wanted to breathe.

You walked over to the deck, scanning for a place to sit. You noticed a girl with a blonde bun smoking a blunt on a pool chair alone.

"Annie?"

She turned slightly to look at you, the moonlight casting on the silhouette of her prominent nose, no certain expression on her face.

"Yo."

"I didn't expect you to be here, to be honest." You sat down on the pool chair next to her. She raised an eyebrow. "I could say the same about you."

She took a puff of the blunt and turned to you. She held it out with two fingers for you to take, and you did without hesitation. Her eyebrow raised once more. "You smoke?"

You shrug and inhale. "Not really. But that doesn't mean i'll turn it down." You coughed ever so slightly, earning a light chuckle from Annie. "You're cooler than I thought, Y/n."

You rolled your eyes playfully. "Thank you?" and she laughs again.

"I know Jean wasn't the real reason you came tonight," You say, inhaling once more before passing the blunt back to the blonde. "What made you decide to show?"

She shrugged. "Dunno. Just wanted to relieve stress, I guess. Shit with my dad."

You realized you didn't know much about Annie at all. All she ever was to you was a mutual peer. You never spoke anything more than a few words before now. I mean, after all, she was pretty intimidating. But you liked this side of her. It felt like she understood you in ways none of your others friends did, even though you barely talked.

"What happened?"

"He's always putting pressure on me to be the best at everything. My whole life, it's been like this. My mom died when I was a kid, and he's always taken his grief out on me. He wanted me to be better than him. And sometimes, he's just too much, you know?"

You nodded, but you didn't really know. Your mom was always supportive with whatever you did. "I just want you to be happy, Y/n. That's all I wish for you."

But you wanted Annie to keep opening up to you. I get that. I'm sorry."

She shrugged again and shook her head. "It's whatever man."

"Hey, ladies!" Jean hollered from the bar. He held up drinks in his hands as he waved at you. "You both came! Come over here, let me serve you chics."

You looked over at Annie and she rolled her eyes at Jean, then looked at you.

"Might as well," she said, a small smile on her stern face.

"Woooo!" All the drunk people at the bar cheered, including Jean, as you walked over. He poured you both a shot.

You looked at Annie. She shrugged and picked up the shot. "To shitty dads." She clinked your glasses together.

"To shitty parents!" The drunk crowd shouted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(hi i'd recommend listening to memories by david guetta slowed + reverb at this part cause it matches the vibe ok bye)

As the night went by, you took shots with Annie and Jean, and shortly Hitch, Armin, Sasha, and Ymir joined you. You were starting to feel the effect of the alcohol in your brain, and between your legs. You also notice Annie start to open up the more she drank. Her cheeks were red and she laughed at everything you and Armin said, as she downed pizza.

Before you knew it, you were dancing with Jean, and he was twirling you, cheering you on.

Yeah, baby spin! Woooo!" You laughed as he dipped you and brought you back up.

"God, it's hot out here." You heard Sasha say. You looked over at her and realized she was lifting up her dress. The haze on your brain faded a bit, and your smile fell.

"Sasha, wait! What are you-"

"Come on!" She ran and jumped into the pool, wearing only a bra and underwear. Connie laughed his crazy laugh and threw off his shirt, cannon balling on top of her into the pool. You sighed and rubbed your head, and looked at Annie and Armin.

"Aw fuck. Guess we're swimming now." Annie muttered, wiping her face. You were cautious to take off your dress until Annie did, jumping into the pool, which took you by surprised.

"Come on, Y/n!" Sasha hollered at you, splashing Connie and Annie in the face.

You turned to face Armin. "You comi-"

The air was knocked out of you as a pair of arms wrapped around you and a force collided with your body. You were suddenly falling into the pool and landed on your side, still fully clothed.

You came up, gasping for air, and saw Jean right infront of you, laughing. "You dick!" you shouted at him, laughing.

You lifted your soaked dress over your head, throwing it off to the side of the pool. You could feel Jean's eyes on you as you did this, and you blushed slightly.

He shook his head as it to snap out of it, and started splashing you, causing you to shout and splash him in return.

"Guys!"

You turn to Sasha on Connies shoulders. "Let's play chicken!" The brunette shouted cheerfully, waving her arms in the air.

"Careful, Sasha! I'm gonna drop you." You laugh and before you realize, Jean plunges underwater and underneath you. You shot up in the air, maintaining a light grip on his hair. His hands gripped around your thighs, his head between them. Your core was already a little heated from the alcohol, but his head so close made you grow butterflies.

"You little shits don't stand a chance." He said, a cocky smile on his face. "I wouldn't talk to much shit, Jean boy, if you can't back it up!" Connie charged straight at the two of you, both Sasha and the bald boy letting out a war cry.

But you shortly knocked Sasha off of Connies weak shoulders, claiming victory. "Yeah! Thats Y/n, for you!" Jean shouted, pumping his fists in the air.

You laughed as Armin nervously put Annie on his shoulders. "Oh, you're so dead, Y/n" Annie said with a smirk. You laughed.

"You're on."

You two wrestled for a bit, but Annie being much stronger than you, sent you toppling off of Jean. At the last second you grabbed her wrist and dragged her with you, causing her to topple with you.

You came up for air and looked over at her struggling to push her hair out of her face. You made eye contact and both started laughing.

This was the best you've felt in a while.

The chicken fighting went on for a bit longer, but things started to die down. You could tell the party was still raging on inside. Sasha and Connie were not laying on a pool float, barely concious. Annie and Armin were chatting pool side, leaving you and Jean.
There was a group of guys smoking on the deck, but you couldn't tell who it was from this far.

You did feel eyes on the two of you, though.

"I'm honestly surprised you showed, Y/n. But i'm glad you did. I've never seen this side of you." Jean said, splashing at you playfully.

You splashed back at him. "Well, you like what you see?"

He sent a big splash your way, blinding you for a second. You wiped your eyes and when you opened them, Jean was inches from your face. He stared into your eyes, the humor gone. He was serious. Your eyes widened a bit, shocked.

"Yes, actually."

He pressed his lips into yours, hesitating slightly, as if asking for consent. But, intoxicated and care free, you kissed him back roughly. The kiss started out soft and slow, but quickly became rough and intense, the alcohol surging through both of your bodies. You wrapped your arms around his neck as his met your waist, pulling you closer to him.

Your wet, bare bodies were now pressed against each other. His tongue slid in your mouth with ease. You two fought for dominance, but his easily won. He explored your mouth and moved his arms fully around you, bringing you even closer.

You instinctively wrapped your legs around him, which you could tell shocked him as he jumped slightly. Your crotch was now against his, and you could feel the giant bulge in his pants underneath you.

Damn, this hard from just making out with me? This thought made you smirk as you started to move your hips against him, grinding your core onto the bulge. He groaned into your mouth and slid his hands down to your ass, gripping it tightly.

His hands moved your hips faster against him, and you pulled away from the kiss to catch your breath, letting out light whimpers from the contact.

"Fuck, Y/n. You're so hot." He breathed, moving to kiss your neck. He removed one hand from your ass to rub you through your underwear, making you moan into his ear more. "Jeannnn"

"You like that, huh?" You could feel him smirk against your neck. You reached down to palm his erection, and he grunted into your neck.

You were interrupted by vomiting noises. You quickly opened your eyes and let go of Jean. Sasha had gotten off of the pool float and was hunched over in the grass, yacking. Historia was supportively holding her hair back, reassuring her.

You grimaced at the sight and the smell of vomit. Jean released you. "Wow. What a mood killer." He said, and you chuckled.

Annie and Armin also got out of the pool, Annie plugging her nose and gagging. You stood there in the cold, still in just your bra and underwear, a few feet away from Sasha. Jean went off to look for towels. You had to make sure she was okay.

You were too distracted to notice the large figure approach you from behind, until you felt strong hands grip your waist, hoisting you up, and throwing you over their shoulder.

Author note- hey little shits. i've never left an authors note before LOL but i posted 2 chapters today, and i'm letting you know the next chapter will be out sometime tomorrow,
starting at Erens POV. that's all. byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606 39 6
π™·πš˜πš  πšπšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš’πšœ πšœπš‘πšŽ? π™±πšŽπš—πšŽπšŠπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš... π™±πšŽπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπš˜πš•πš πšœπšπšŠπš›πšŽ... π™°πš–πš’πšπšœπš πš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πš’πšπš...
26.2K 301 59
βπ™Όπš’ πšŽπš—πš πšœπš‘πšŠπš•πš• πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πš’πš—πšŽπšœπšœ. πšƒπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πšœπš–πš’πš•πšŽ πš–πšŠπš”πšŽπšœ πš–πš’ πšœπšŠπšŒπš›πš’πšπš’πšŒπšŽ πš πš˜πš›πšπš‘πš πš‘πš’πš•πšŽ.❞ AOT Males...
116K 5K 23
ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆΰ­¨β™‘ΰ­§β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ π‘πžπ’π§πžπ« 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞π₯𝐟𝐒𝐬𝐑. π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐀 π›π«π¨π€πžπ§ 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐀 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐑𝐚𝐭�...
2.1K 113 33
𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐠𝐚𝐒 (η”Ÿγη”²ζ–): β€‰πš 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 π›πžπ’π§π  π₯𝐞𝐯𝐒 𝐚𝐜𝐀𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬: +οΏ½...